Insane Soros-backed poz pigs gear up to attack WN Russia

Insane Soros-backed poz pigs gear up to attack WN Russia

In the northern part of Europe, the tiny nation of Estonia is training its citizens to grab guns and build roadside bombs as it eyes the potential threat from Vladimir Putin's Russia.

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-17/would-you-rely-on-ordinary-citizens-to-whip-up-roadside-bomb/8110482

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU
news.err.ee/v/news/f31e2933-5f48-4578-979c-f715e722a66d/new-us-armored-unit-to-begin-rotation-in-estonia-in-february
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

Borders are racist. We're all one race, the human race.

Forgot sage

So are they trying to defeat racism?
Why not just all kill themselves then.

Choose one.

Again. Choose one.

Russia is not white nationalist and Putin is not the savior of the white race, but Russia isn't kiked either. Russia defends Russian interests and sometimes those go along with ours, such as trying to take down the Globalist EU, and sometimes they go against ours, like outlawing holocaust denial and glorification of The Third Reich.

Top Kek

They will be quickly erased if they fuck with Russia

Time to correct the record
Here are some real Nationalist Estonians

If Russia invades I hope they torture these guys to death.
They are willing to fight their brothers because of globalist lies but they don't do shit to to muzzies raping their mothers, sisters and daughters.

Putinbots are this retarded.

Reported. And hidden.

Frankly, I dont see the problem. The Estonians have the right to train for the protection of their soverign territory. Appart from that I have yet to see a propossed map which violates their soverignty. Even though Dugin propossed the anexation of Finland, the only Baltic state he ever propossed to invade was Latvia. If anything they should copy. The thing is that this is pretty close to being non-politics. As long a Kaliningrad is not violated, there is no tactical nor strategic reason for Russia to invade the Baltic states. That would require a full blown color-revolution attempt in Bellarous to commense. And even Soros hasn't been that stupid (yet). The build up of troops in Balticum is the kind of distraction which NATO needs in order to keep the public eye from the failing policies in Syria and Ukraine.

Remember how the Russian fleet towards Syria took the northern route well into the fall? Thats how little the Baltic Sea is important to them these days. Russia needs warm-water ports. If the progress of climate-change can hand it to them in the Murmansk region, there wount be much to fight over in the Baltic region anymore.

TL;DR: Climate-change for world peace!

Honestly Estonians are Russian trash anyway

This is same shit that Sweden is pulling right now

You colonial mongrelists are hair triggered.

Estonian here. There is no raping, we aren't too pozzed yet.

Not at the present, no. But the only thing holding them back from a major land grab is NATO and coalition forces, both of which are nothing militarily (compared to Russia) without the U.S.

Estonia is probably preparing for the possibility of massive civil unrest in America, which would mean that being prepared for a bloody insurgency in their homeland could be the thing that makes Russia decide to attack some other country first. It also has the benefit of telling the world, in no uncertain terms, that it is definitely not cool with Russia taking over. A smart move, after Crimean citizens sided wih Russia.

I'm not anti-Russia, but the other baltic states would be wise to follow Estonia's lead, if they don't want to suddenly become Russians in the event of an American coup or civil war or whatever.

Estonian Defence League (Kaitseliit) was started back in 1918 you idiots, it's not some newly formed thing to combat Russia. Volunteers have been training every single year. The retarded western reporters just have now started to make news about anything military related in this country because of the Ukraine deal. And you tards eat it all up whatever the MSM tells you.

Solid analasys. The massive civil unrest in America is likely postphoned a decade if Trump isn't denied his election in wich case its on before christmas. Which can potentially allow even greater usage of the Artic Sea, before a real window for landgrab can open.

One thing I really hope Trump will follow through on, is forcing the rest of NATO to owe up to the 2.0% percent GDP recommendation. Its fucking pitifull to whatch the liberals in my country simultaniously freak out about Putin, and assuring themselves that they wount have to pay for our NATO-membership. Fuck that! Its either one of them! Either we pay our dues and get a sense of well-earned security in turn, or we freak out about Putin.

The Russian demography is higher than the Ukrainan one, but the total number of people is so small that it would be a logistical nightmare to even try and fake a Native Russian rebellion. According to the 2016 census there are roughly 330.000 Russians in Estonia. 10 % can be considdered to be of fighting age. Thats 33.000 at best. Any NATO pressence at all renders it pretty hard to get anything going. The Transnistrian thin was only feasable because of post-soviet chaos and Russia and Ukraine ganging up on Moldavia and Romania.

Quite frankly I dont think Balticum would warrant a casus beli from either side. If NATO withdrew everything it might be different. But Putin wount get a free conflict there. The situation between Estonian Russians and Estonians seem to good to warrant any conflict in the near future. And Putin really cant hope to make one there as long as even 1.000 NATO soldiers are pressent. Latvia could be possible, but its less convinient to wage war in, as there isn't a northern seaborder or any terrain to dig in to.

Im an optimist…

estonia is basically finland jr.

Who's the mother?

No, but your government is pro-EU, whose kike masters are spreading the love and replacing the whites. They're telling you that the Russians want to invade and rape your women while importing shitskins who have invaded and are raping all over Europe. Top kek.

Last thing Russia needs is land. They have 8 people per sqare kilometre of mostly untapped territory. If they ever feel the need for lebensraum they'll skip the wars, bloody occupation and buy a bus ticket.

Latvia

Why did Finland fug Latvia?
Were they drunk that day?

What the fuck would Russia do with Baltic states or Finland? They can't even hold solidly on the states they do have.
They have no resources, they aren't majority Russian and Russian aren't being lynched, military bases are in Kaliningrad, infrastructure is not important. Hurrfucking durr let's take irrelevant territory just to start WW3 for fun, which would destroy our country and probably vaporize it in the process.

They only reason why Russia would invade the Baltic states is a preventive attack against a buildup that could strike at their heartland.
You two faggots are saying as if Russia is the aggressor, trying to get a piece of the pie just for the fun of it. The only aggressor is NATO and EU which is going deep into Russian sphere of influence with Ukraine, Baltics and Georgia, where they can put nuclear missiles, to which Russia is helpless as they have no time to react.

Russia gains everything with peace, since they trade with these countries. UN, NATO and China win everything with war since both get the West&Russia exhausted to establish the NWO.

You two are a bunch of kike shills, shilling for war. GTFO

I think they added mandatory military training in Lithuania's highschools.

Ice-free ports. All year, every year. Appart from that very basic need, you are right. There is no need for a land-grab atm. But we where discussing ~10 years into the future. This means that current politics dont apply anymore and you have to take militayr possibilities into account which have yet to find their political justification. We both came to the same conlussion you came to, btw. Only difference is that your reasoning is shit and you are a massive shill/faggot/insertwhateveryoudontlikehere.jpg. You either try to account for every possibility, civil and military or you admit you suck cock. None figuratively. You halfass both angles.

The only country to gain anything from war is the American Democratic Party and EU, if, and only if, it doesnt have to fight it itself which is less possible than impossible. The rest gets by fine with trade.

Finland is lonely and miserable, so even Latvia would do.

I've told you for month that "white nationalism" is just a Russian psy-op to give some semblance of legitimacy to Russian landgrabs.
And even if not, it's just Globalism Lite

The only difference is that you portray Russia as the aggressor, no matter for what ridiculous claim in a far off future. Which goes according with the MSM in the present and the only thing that the people ITT will take from it.
Russia has absolutely no gains from these regions in present or future.
And they can just buy out these countries with the wealth that Putin has been massing from running the country in a sane way.
When will you understand that the kikes want war.

Estonians only make up 42% of Estonians population. The rest are mostly Russians. Before WW2 it was 80 something percent Estonians and 20% german. The Russian forced out all the Germans and killed a ton of Estonians, and populated that country with themselves.

So.. basically Estonia is fucked. Russia can easily make a land claim based on demographics, and there are plenty of Russians there who would be willing to help.

What people forget about Russia is that for 200 years they were gaining about 53 square miles a day of territory just before ww2. Russia has historically been an expanding state.

With that in mind, none of this is the US's problem. Let Europe bicker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia
Ethnic groups (2016[1])
68.8% Estonians
25.1% Russians
1.8% Ukrainians
0.9% Belarusians
0.6% Finns
0.2% Latvians
0.2% Germans
2.4% Others

Why do you lie?

Modern Russia couldn't even take on Chechnya.
I wouldn't be so worried.

It was in the book Vanished Kingdoms when Davies
discussed Estonia's relationship with Russia.

If you believe wiki over guy well versed in European nation states, then okay.

That's precicely why they would want to annex other countries. Land means nothing without people. Taking a country means taxes from it's citizens, use of it's factories and infrastructure and the benefits of its economy and population centers. The idea of liebensraum is totally difderent and unrelated in this situation

Wasn't there a supposed simulation of a war done between the us and Russia, and Russia won 2 out of 3 times or something like that?

wew that was funny
go away RT.com shills

What's your theory on the OP then, you colossally rectal-reamed faggot? You didn't address why Estonia would be preparing for a Russian invasion. It wasn't that long ago they invaded Georgia, and I'm guessing the Estonian government wouldn't start militarizing their populace for no reason.

Test

Soros is widely blamed for the fall of the Warsaw Pact. Given that, wouldn't a patriotic Estonian be inclined to support him?

Then they should stop funding white nationalists.

'our' interests.

Returning Europe to the tribal warfare that ethnonationalism always brings is against 'our' interests. But then, I'm white. Maybe it's in your interests?

I believe my own eyes and knowledge from living in Estonia before some random book. 42% is completely retarded. Can you atleast give the source so i can see it myself?

Bit off excuse me. Census says 2007. Which if your census is correct that means a lot of Russians disappeared between 07 and 16 and I'm not sure if that's quite accurate.

Given the countrys history with wn nationalism, I would say its more possible to be a deffensive stance at this point. Russian leadership only seems to have the power to fund existing alternatives for the EU, not build em from scratch. Given that the last wn overtake in Europe lead to a full-blown invasion of the Soviet-Union, I think they would very much like to ensure that Russia is not seen as opposition to future wn-governments in Europe. As it has already been pointed out itt, more land is hardly what they need atm. The Putin = WN meme is most likely to make sure that future western wn'ers wount start another onslaught because they disagree with Russia having Turkic peoples living there.

Already covered, but suscetible to easy blocade by enemies, should they close the Baltic Sea.

Same shit, different sea. Suscetible to easy blocade by enemies, should they close the Black Sea.

A street in Queensland, Australia, according to google-maps.

Unless the Artic Sea becomes usable, all year round, for all kinds of vessels, there is drawbacks to the current situation, which hasn't changed much since Ivan the Great/Terrible/Whatever qoncured Kazan in 1581.

No one has been denying that that is how it works atm itt.

Your reading comprehension needs an increase

I have consistently been claiming that the need for additional harbours wount exist in 10 years, should the current climate trend persist. You seem to be confused and angry. Eat something, get some sleep or ask your ex for a free-be.

They arent getting any. And I cant see how an Estonian civil-defence force can change that.

As stated earlier. If Kaliningrad is violated, then Balticum will be of strategic importance to Russia in the short run. Probably same scenario if Soros try anything with Belarus.

If climate trends continue, then the whole Baltic Sea will lose relevance to Russia.

Holy fuck you are dense. You shouldn't be drinking on a monday.

Hating Russia is a certified kosher activity.
Imagine an anti-EU group doing this. We'd hear an OY VEY so loud that it would shatter windows.

It literally says 42% russians not estonians and yes that was true, but during the soviet times. Now the russian population is declining slowly because there is no mass migration from east and the younger ones are moving out.

also

You must be some sort of retard.
Think of the reason WHY they hate Russia; that is crucial.

Stuttering? How exactly would you preffer I presented 8 different, equally wrong claims? You have yet to make 1 claim in 3 posts. Yet you have made thousands of implications. Fuck you. Reported for discussion-deraliment of very poor quality.

Did you expect anyone to read that monstrosity?

Is this your first day here?

42% slavs not all russians i mean.

42% down to 27,8% in 10 years is impossible in your opinion?

If you dont know how to, it would explain the non-existing quality of your posting. The report has been submitted. Now we wait.

I think you need to go back to >>>/reddit/
All your posts have been is LARPing garbage attaching the WN meme for just an ounce of legitimacy. Perhaps if you LARP enough that'll change the geopolitical conflicts of what's going on.

Ridiculous. The cost of war itself would dwarf any fucking taxes. The costs of occupying millions of hostile, insurgent "taxpayers" in perpetuity would bankrupt anyone.

And that's before we consider the costs of worldwide hostility, loss of trade and the subsequent invasions of that territory.

Just take a step back and think about it, user.

I'm just wondering if they "assimilated" and now call themselves estonian.

Because 100 years ago every lesser nation of the Russian Empire had chosen to gain their own independence over helping the Empire in need, therefore allowing communists to defeat the White movement. Then they paid their price.

Some have yes, but like i said there is no new mass migration from east, which means the local rus population is getting old (most are 50+ currently) and the youngers ones are moving out more, thus there is a decrease,

Seriously?

LIE LIE LIE
You didn't even read the article.

Georgia invaded Ossetia and Abhazia on behalf of USA when Putin was in China.

WHY WOULD THEY NEED BALTIC STATES THEN
Moving the goalposts, ay?
Really?
Your argument is global change/warming/cooling now?

What?

What the fuck are you trying to say? What trends?
They should start WW3 becouse of some shitty ports for a Cold War that doesn't exist in order to hold them for those 15 min before the nukes start flying?

Look Moshe, how does my first projection look?

Alright Ivan

Are you saying that wars of conquest are not profitable for the conquerors? Russia is a much larger and more capable nation than Estonia. I could see your point if we were talking about Latvia invading.

lel thanks for the giggle, m8

I think you have to consider the time line.

I would say that is certainly possible. Here's to Estonia being for Estonians. I hope that Russia remains a powerful state with out the expansionist tendencies of the past.

Don't be so dense. I took a photo of my source and corrected myself. My memory isn't perfect, but the overall idea that there were a ton of Russian (2007) in Estonia remains. Less today.

Anyone who buys the WN Russia bullshit is a fucking idiot.

My sentiments mirror

If Europeans were training to fight browns currently invading Europe, I'd be all for it. I feel differently if they are training to fight an enemy that is:
A) White
B) Not invading them
C) Not even threatening to invade them
D) Has been on the defensive for twenty five years now

This tiny ass nation is going to have an eternal a problem in two generations if it does as EU asks. I looked it up, Estonia has 1.325 million people with no growth. If only 20,000 immigrants are imported according to EU and:
A) First generation have 8 kids, that's 160,000
B) Second generation have 6 kids, that's 480,000
C) Third generation have 2.5 kids, that's 1,200,000
Even if Estonia does what it impossible and assimilates Muslims in two fucking generations, Estonia will still cease to exist forever.

Meanwhile even if Estonia is conquered by Russia, all that will happen is that Russians will build a few ports and military bases there. Worst case scenario is higher taxes.

One is a CONFIRMED threat of extinction, the other is a POSSIBLE threat of extra ports and high taxes.

It shouldn't even require thinking to decide which is worse, and yet Estonians will glorify Europe and shiver in their booties over Russia every single time.

Estonians are fucking brainwashed, their nationalists are controlled by Soros, and they are worthless.

If Russia isn't planning to attack Estonia, why are you so bothered by their militias?

What the fuck kind of logic is this? Because they're planning to kill white people in Russia, while they cozy up to EU which is planning to exterminate white people in Estonia. This bothers me because I'm a white person, and I have a sense of racial unity, you fucking retard.

If you aren't planning on fucking your mother, why are you so bothered that I'm fucking her?

Kind of. Historically, wars of conquest bankrupted many nations so the the neo-colonialism switched to subverting the targets into debt-bondage.

Nowadays, even the US, which can print petrodollars, tends to de-occupy as soon as possible, install a puppet government and hope for the best. Russia simply wouldn't have that option. The puppet, on its own, wouldn't last a day.

No point either way. The cost-benefit ratio is the basically same (100%:ZERO).

Do you honestly believe tiny Estonia is going to invade and kill Russia?

Are you crazy ? Russia massacred Chechnya, Grozny was turned into a pile of rubble.

Sure, in the 90s.
And look what muh Putin did just this year

I could see your point about conquest not being profitable in the short term, but it has never really been about short term goals. Conquest is a long term goal, to annex and assimilate a country/population. I suppose it depends on the type of country/people beinf conquered.

Your example of the U.S. withdrawing asap is a good example of your point, but remember that we didn't mean to conquer Iraq or Trashcanistan, just their banking systems. Of course the shitholes we've been in would be terrible conquests, but now the jew own their economy. Which could be another reason for russia to invade baltic states. Whatever Russia does or does not stand to gain, I assume thst Estonia has a Rothschild central bank, and therefore, Russia could deal a blow to their globalist enemies and simultaneously expand their economy.

Absolutely, if the Jews have their way.

Russia has done nothing to be threatening to Estonia, yet Estonia has daily military marches a few feet from the Russian border, and trains people to be terrorists.

Are you implying Jews would hesitate to get Estonia to attack Russia?

Keep living in your illusions man.

I don't know what he believes but it bothers me that the kikes are training them for a white vs white, goyim vs goyim war. It's their favourite game.

Getting combat trained is one of the best things white Europeans can do nowadays. Getting tricked into fighting their own for the lizards is the worst. We're supposed to be smarter than the dune coons who are led by the nose to destroy all their countries around Israel. It's the oldest, dumbest trick in the book.

Still. The cost-benefit ratio is absurd.

Yeah, what are they thinking, fighting back if Russia invades?

Retard

I guess my point was that it only seems that way if you don't look at it as a long term investment.

Shoot the Russian between the eyes.

Why are russians so retarded that they don't grasp their own geopolitics? Putin would grab the Baltic states in an instant if he could. They're too close to Moscow according to military doctrine.

Worst case scenario is russification through social engineering and artificial importation of russians (which already happened at least once), meaning Estonia will cease to exist.

Meanwhile to my knowledge nobody's taking the immigrants in yet and for a long time after that you can get rid of them. At the same time Estonia is dependent on the West for help from an immediate threat that is Russia.

Who's brainwashed here, you imperialist with a victim syndrome? You cry all the way to another massacre you inflict 9999 km somewhere else. I swear, you're worse than Americans. At least burgers wouldn't accept territorial expansionism staring them back in the face and still call themselves the good guys. Ruskis just go with anything as long as they think its their gain.

kek

They're evolving, albeit slowly

Why the hell would they attack Russia? They'll attack only in self-defense if Russia attacks first. Would you get a gun to defend yourself from burglars?

Is OP a troll, useful idiot or part of Putin's web brigades? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Doesn't look very smug to me.

Nah, I just hate Russians, it's a shame what has become of them post and during communism. Imperial Russia may have been dicks but at least their people would pass as white, on the other hand your modern Russian is corrupted by decades of communism and communist mentality and it will still take long for the people to recover.
2hu is not anime dweeb

This is bait.

no no you see, if a country borders Russia, it is forbidden to have any military activity or training among it's population.

It's not an investment. In a vacuum, where only Estonia and Russia existed, your view might make sense. Russia could subjugate, resettle and hope it's forgotten in a generation or two. It's still an almost insignificant gain of territory while the "new" population would have been more trouble than worth.

In the real word, Russian opponents, neutrals and even allies would shun it, stop trade, cooperation, and eventually attack while the local Estonians would be busy making IEDs. In short, I have no idea what kind of long term benefit you see there. An unprovoked attack is simply not in the cards. That particular propaganda story is nonsensical even on the surface.

anyone who associates National-Socialism with believing in lizardpeople should be considered a fucking shill. No exceptions.

Not by their militias, but by their treatment of ethnic Russians that dwell there.

Most threads involving the Baltics seem to have the effluvium of "Russia is the savior of whiteness and everyone disagreeing are zionist puppet shills" to them.

Also, the russkies of Estonia are terrible. Not that the ones in Russia are entirely agreeable. Bottom of the barrel remnants from commie times, drunkards living off of gubmint gibs and the usual violent tracksuit-wearing crowd. And these folks don't even speak the language, despite having lived here since commie times. Fuck.

Also, that tracksuit thing is no joke. As you approach the area with the largest concentration of russkies in the capital city, the observable population in tracksuits goes from maybe 0.3% to 30%, the amount of random shouting increases exponentially and the amount of heard Estonian reaches zero.

"Ethnic" Russians have no right to live there in the first place.

If they are treated so badly then why don't they leave to glorious WN Russia? hmm, maybe, just maybe because life for them is so much better in Estonia.

They shouldnt have let loads of Russian people migrate to their country.

Same with Ukraine.

Do you have any links? I'm interested in checking it out.

It's not like it was a choice for these countries.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe they don't want to have their culture stamped out and replaced with russian.
Maybe they don't want russian criminals flooding in.
Maybe they don't want crippling poverty as a result of putin's oligarchic rule.

It's true that some russians have pale skin. But they act no different from their african cousins.

Supporting russian annexation is like asking to be annexed by part of africa and flooded with niggers. Because that is what happens when russia annexes a place.

B-b-but muh based orthodox slav world domination meme?

Theyre willing to fight their "brothers", because their "brothers" want them conquered.

Defending from what?
I don't see Russia trying to invade these tiny, unimportant countries anywhere aside from NATO bloodthirsty kikes that just want a justification for ww3.

Stop trying to manipulate us with your clickbait titles, i don't give a shit.

Maybe they should stop putting peope in prison for reading mein kampf.

Don't bother. It's just a shill flooding the thread with Hillary Rodham Clinton's "muh Russian agression" D&C.

I don't think we should worry about Estonia. They have a reason to prepare to be invaded. Theyre ALWAYS being invaded! In fact, since they've left the soviet union (you know, the jew ruled version of russia) it's almost miraculous nobody has invaded them so far. Look at the History of Estonia! They are more often subjugated by a neihbor, than their own free nation, and russia has been a habitual offender. They have reason to be pissed at and fearful of their neighbors agression, and the reason is called history. (though I personally think NATO is a bigger threat to them.)

Dunnoh.
China gets away with chinkifying uighurs and tibetans and they are big enough that noone whines.

DO YOU HAVE A SINGLE FACT TO BACK UP THE CLAIM THAT RUSSIANS WANT TO DO THIS

Because there's a pretty tall pile of evidence that EU wants to stamp out your culture, yet I don't see you gearing up to fight Brussels.

Fucking pussy.

The whole fucking purpose of the EU is to destroy european culture, history, and heritage. When a people have no culture of their own, they are slaves.

reeeeeeeeeee when will the militaries start shooting them?? That is what you do with invaders after all.
As a side note who is making those signs for them because I guarantee they didnt write them themselves?

It's what they did last time they conquered Estonia, you filthy rus-loving race traitor.

hello there fellow bernd

Dat pic. Blood boiling shit.

You mean like Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Poland? Or did Hillary open your eyes to the real enemy of the free world?

Estonia is the last true Aryan nation of blonde haired blue eyed qt 3.14's.

Estonia stronk. Russia weak.

Training white non-commies to be guerrillas is never a problem.

Remember, liberals and their masters always project.

and so on.

Remember, nazis and their masters always project.

and so on.

[stormfaggery intensifies]

I get it… so the globalists/jews/satanic elites want to stir a war between Estonia and Russia.

Don't fall for it folks, the cabal is desperately trying to cling to power and wants to destabilize as many white countries as possible. Don't fall for Soros propaganda.

Russia supports WN groups across the globe.
Jewstonia provides training, gear and weaponry to bagel nazis who kill white children for money.

Educate yourselves, boys:
youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU

The Russian state is like a rapist that in turn got molested in it's childhood. It's like the family dog that got rabies; you have to put it down or at least isolate yourself from it especially if you love it. It's perverse and will kill you if you let it.

WESTERN SLAV > EASTERN SLAV

Russians are psychopathic subhumans.

You're all fucking imbeciles. Just because their civilian self-defense forces are training doesn't mean they're hurr durr anti-waht murderers who don' like muh Poutine.

Estonia wants to be independent. Sadly, neither the EU nor Russia want to allow that to happen, and given their history with Russia, Estonia is more eager to receive help from the West to "retain independence," even if that will ultimately come at the cost of said independence later down the road if Estonia's government isn't careful.

Russia unabashedly influences elections in Estonia. No, not like the DNC/Trump thing, but as in abusing Interpol to issue an unlawful warrant for a leading nationalist candidate. The warrant was later withdrawn, as were their accusations of the candidate's criminal activity, but the damage had been done, and the pro-Russian candidate won. The incumbent government was outraged, but nothing ever happened to punish Russia.

Don't think this is a story about ebul Soviets trying to cobble the USSR back together. NATO has it out for pro-independence politicians as well. Estonia is a tiny country caught in the middle of two vast empires with a long history of meddling in other countries' internal affairs. No scrap of land is forgotten; they want the entire world in their grip. Estonia can only fight tooth-and-nail in the hopes that the invading power (which is most likely to be Russia) simply figures it's not worth the trouble and passes them by.

Confirmed for not even knowing what an Estonia is. Get the fuck out. Russia has been subverting Estonian politics since there has been an Estonia to have politics in. NATO/US/EU are no different, but given the geographic location of Estonia, the Russian threat is much more pressing. And Estonia's government and people are opposed to bringing in any rapefugees; additionally, there aren't many that even apply to come in. Estonia receives and approves almost as few requests for asylum as Japan.

Or how about the eradication of the Estonian people? Once Estonia falls, that's it, it's over, no more language, no more people, nothing. Estonians (and many European ethnic groups) have ONE and only ONE country. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them wanting to remain independent to preserve their people, their language, and their culture. THAT is what white nationalism is - protecting white NATIONS, or if you prefer, white ETHNIC GROUPS. Blending us all together into one demographic of "lol white bread no culture xD remember your judeo-christian values goy" is exactly what the kikes want.

STFU, anti-White shills.

If they stamped out your culture you wouldn't exist as a culture now you retard.

All Russia did in your country is make a port and put some of their soldiers there.

EU wants to literally exterminate you. Not even just your culture, but your people.

And you think ports are a bigger threat.

What ethnicity is this semen demon?

gibs me dat qt NOW…. i want to gape her soul.

Holla Forums consistently buys that kind of shit.

Triggered.

Gotta invade Russia to protect dem homo rights, goyim…

New US armored unit to begin rotation in Estonia in February

news.err.ee/v/news/f31e2933-5f48-4578-979c-f715e722a66d/new-us-armored-unit-to-begin-rotation-in-estonia-in-february

Why are all these (((1)))s bumping week-old threads? Do you understand that you instantly out yourselves by LEDDITSPACING?

Njet!

To be precise, West Slavs have more of the archaic Indo-European - read: Aryan - genes than any population in all of Europe. In essence, West Slavs, """Eastern Europeans""", are the whitest genetically.

Russia is cancer and morons who have no clue about how cancerous it is are always anglos. And we know what that means. It means the same shit it always did.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

The morons of this movement don't seem to stop amaze me how retarded you are.

The irony, when they have more mudshits than any country in Europe, including Sweden and Germany

So much for muh Orthodox tradition.

What the Fuck is this now that I come to senses I don't like the idea of European Whites and White Russians killing each other at all. This is horrible. WTF is going on here?

While I can sympathize with them your whole "WN" shit is retarded. Is America WN too?

Bumping because not a shit.

I wish the day comes when I can spitroast you personally, RIDF. Capitalizing on the ZOG overplaying its hand to enslave free white nations to your dysfunctional patchwork empire, held together by fear and force.

OP IS RIDF AND LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH
ESTONIA'S FREE TO DEFEND HERSELF, NO BALTICS WOULD EVER ATTACK RUSSIA
THIS IS ONLY BAD BECAUSE IT MEANS NEO-USSR LARPERS CAN'T INVADE AND "RE"CLAIM "THEIR" LAND
"WHITE NATIONALIST" RUSSIA CALLING LEGITIMATE WHITE NATIONALISTS ONLY WISHING TO KEEP THEIR COUNTRY FREE, SOROS BACKED SHILLS

This is a shit thread. The RIDF are shilling this board in preparation for trying to pull a donbass on the Baltics. The men he is shilling against are simply Estonian nationalists. You know, the supposed ideal.

good.