What is the symbolism of this kikery and why are they in every fucking window?

What is the symbolism of this kikery and why are they in every fucking window?
People buy this kike occult symbol at put it up in their house?
What fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwibbogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must live in a predominantly (((white))) neighborhood. All I see are Christmas lights.

I don't know what this is, but if you found a pic, you could have found a wiki article. Shit thread

Enlighten us, user. What is it?
Go fuck yourself for the shit no information OP. And potential religious D&C

Its to celebrate the miracle of Hanukkah, a holiday born from little Ashkenazic children becoming jealous over the goyim having a day where they recieve nice gifts, thus the Jews made their children feel better by giving them multiple days of of recieving nice gifts.

lol wat. gtfo chaim.

Never seen it. Don't know what it is and you aren't providing any info. Go back to cuckchan, kill yourself, and then make a new thread that isn't shit.

menorahs have 9 candles you retard

apologies I'm not Jewish
oh and btw get in the oven

Yes, electric candles are the work of the Jew.

It's tradition to have these on your window in Finland. Advent candles or something. I don't think there's anything jewish about it though.

Okay faggot, I'm sorry. Please keep making shit threads and being a nigger.

We have ID's here user, maybe learn that and you'll realize I'm not the OP :DD

That kind of wraps up the whole election process, doesn't it?

Oh no. I fucked up and didn't pay attention to IDs. I must be a kike. Great job on crusading against advent candles retard.

I've never seen advent candles that look like menorahs, I can see why the OP confused these candles over menorahs. All the advent candles I've ever seen are uber hyperborean because they look like menorahs and are placed in the same season and in the same exact place where'd you see a menorah

shit grammatical issues, wasnt paying attention.
"All the advent candles I've ever seen are uber hyperborean (because they are placed on wreaths)"*

"These (OP's candles) look like menorahs and are placed in the same season and in the same exact place where'd you see a menorah"*

OP IS A FAGGOT

It's some traditional candle-holder of German Saxony miners. Supposed to help the miners to better find their houses in the darkness of winter. It isn't especally a christmas thing and will remain in the windows the whole winter time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwibbogen
saged for slide thread

I can't speak for the rest of Scandinavia, but they're all over Sweden. I think they're just a christmas tradition, every window has one in them.

It's a Scandinavian winter tradition that turned into a Christmas one when it's traditional use was no longer required due to modern technology.

I don't remember what it's called, but it's so that people can find their way home in the dark as fuck Northern winters. It's not Jewish, or even Christian. In fact, it's Aryan as fuck because it's a product of the environment that made white people what they are in the first place.

Sage because OP is a fucking retard that can't into image search to compensate for his lack of knowledge

Same here in Finland.

The menorah recalls the story of the miracle of lights (lights in the temple burned for eight days, long after the oil should have run out). This is mentioned in 2 Macabees in the Christian Bible, and the Hannukah celebration is mentioned in John's Gospel. That said, sometimes a candle is just a candle, and in this case, the candles do not resemble a menorah.

Those are advent candles you fucking retard

It's called a julstake translated as christmas boner. Seven white candle dicks representing the seven dwarfs in snow white, the old germanic tale.

Who the fuck calls them a "Julstake"?
It's "Adventsljusstake"

Adventsjulstake is only 4 candlesticks, one for every week countdown to christmas. Fool.

It's still an adventsljusstake, even if it has 5 or 7

There are four advent, represented by four candles, one for each Sunday.

You're still a fool, faggot. God jul ;)