Marvel on suicide watch continued

Marvel has right now 30 titles under the cancellation threshold while DC has merely five

Marvel

DC

Meanwhile, even the mainstream media wants to discreet Secret Empire with SJW sites like Bleeding Cool and Screenrant pointing out that Secret Empire #0 has been beaten by the Button crossover.
archive.is/uQDEc

archive.is/KVLGA

How much longer are they going to take?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/McXty
youtu.be/QKFG0OHw1FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Occupy Avengers? WTF is that? no wonder Marvel is dying.

How do you fuck up a Kingpin book?

Must be hard, not being able to mention .40% of the 1%.

by hiring the kind of writers that marvel hires.

Wait…Blue Beetle's going to get cancelled? There is no justice in this world. It's bad enough we didn't get a Booster Gold book and now they're going to cancel Blue Beetle too? There goes the Blue and Gold…

Yeah, that sounds about right. It sucks that New Super Man is selling so low when it's actually a decent book and that Batgirl isn't on the list when it's one of the worst books DC is putting out right now, but in general these numbers make sense to me.

And Blue Beetle ain't bad too. Then again, the Blue Beetle comics have a knack of getting cancelled.

For context, just how many titles are both companies pushing out? I remember from previous threads that Marvel has a massive shitload of books while DC has been more restrained which sounds like basic fucking business sense to me–if comic books aren't selling as much as they used to, make less comic books.

Not necessarily, it's just nearing those numbers

Of course, it's not the SJW bullshit, it's those gosh-darned pirates reading these amazing comics for free!
archive.is/McXty

Only one of those I read is Superwoman and I get it. I like the book but it keeps starting long term stories and then immediately dropping them in the most jarring ways possible, it's gonna turn people off.

That isn't even HALF of Marvel's April output.

It isn't the SJW bullshit, nor is it piracy. Marvel's literally drowning the market with books.

Even though it's pozzed to all he'll with it's "grrrl power!" It's still a decent book.

You can see the writers want her to cuck steel with Superman every chance they get.

To think this was the company that almost bought DC, I don't really read capes because I feel too late to get in on them, but they are undeniably in a better spot.
Moon Knight and Moon Girl crossover when?

The girl power shit isn't too overt, it's inescapable at this point if you have a female character. At least it's not a Marvel book where the entire story will stop for a lecture on how you the reader are a terrible person.

Shame about New Superman and Blue Beetle. They're decent titles. I can't in good faith buy from either company though. At least happy Marvel is suffering more.

Leave Moon Knight alone.

This guy made a good point.

To my knowledge Elektra, Bullseye, Kingpin, and Man-Thing are minis. Spidey 2099 is ending soon anyway. Nova and Silk are already canned. Those numbers just confirm what everybody already knows: Marvel just can't keep most of their books above board.

How ironic in retrospect.

Now that right there is some top tier banter.

They're minis now

yes it fucking is.
there can be more then 1 reason for fall, death by thousand cuts and all

He shreds all those DC and Image books but he would NEVER shred Fantastic Four #375 despite it being as bad (which is what happens when a comic goes for 375 years, apparently)

I could have stopped there, but why not keep going? I know this dude is a retard that doesn't know what he is talking. Even his arguments are poorly constructed.

Its true its not a necessity. So which is why I don't need to waste money on it when I could spend on essentials like food or clothes.

Now this isn't even argument, its straight up shilling. You are telling people to mindlessly drop money.

I really don't care what people do with their own money. Some people I know buy comics because they prefer the physical copy anyways.

"It's no different to loaning a mate a comic." (Totally different. Piracy is giving an unlimited number of "mates" that same comic, therefore damaging potential sales.)
This is a strawman argument that this cuck created to easily debunk because there is no way people actually believe that.

Here is the reality of my situation:
1) I am a HUEnigger and here in my country, it takes a year at most for comics to arrive fully translated, and by the time you are on the internet, you already knows how the comic ends a long time before you are finished so why even bother buying it? And good luck trying to find certain comics that aren't Big Two capeshit. Titan Comics Dynamite doesn't publish anything here so no John Carter, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris, Elric of Melniboné and stuff like that. Its exceedingly rare to find them and honestly I'd be glad to support these comics if their quality is worth it.

2) I used to buy a lot of used comics from an old comic book store at cheaper prices back in high school and I had to deal with not enough room in my home to keep them so I had to stop buying.

3) And that is before even considering the SJW bullshit. Its so funny when American leftists think that non-American audiences give a shit about their causes. "Oh look Donald Trump is the ultimate evil", mate let me tell you: you are out of your mind if you think any Brazilian hates Trump more than Michel Temer, or if any Venezuelan hates him more than Maduro. Hell, I'd doubt that Ms. Marvel is popular with any Arab females out there. All these comics boil down to the author's masturbation fantasy where their Mary Sue characters get to attack bigots since they can't do this in real life. This isn't really made for us anyways so why bother buying it?

No, people believe that and use it a lot. Niel Gaiman has used it to defend piracy.

Wait is there a new Elric comic out?

you think you have it bad? i dont even think they translate them in my slavland

Well I genuinely did not knew this.

No, there isn't. Titan Comics only made those two graphic novels Ruby Throne and Stormbringer, but I would have spent my money on them because that is a thing I feel worth owning the physical copy and showing it to my friends.

I imagine, user. Not that I am too mad about spending money on comics.

Mainstream publishers don't give a shit about Brazilians outside of cheap labor. The domestic market is all that matters, monkey.

What a shame. Only good book Marvel is doing right now and its all outsourced with no Marvel employees working on it.

Oh Jesus the 90's is just dripping off that page.

That's not how you spell "cute waifu". Because that's the only good thing about it.

I would like to know more

It's legitimately funny and has good plots.

I see bright things in Devin Lewis' future, tbh.

That would be Venom.

is the end coming

Don't forget Renew your vows

it's decent enough, but the cute Gurihiru art does definitely help

venomfag please go

I guess it's telling Marvel Studios now has nothing to do with them

fucking why

The blogger linked to grew up in the UK in the 60's, when kids at school did used to all buy different comics and then swap them around among each other. Not something that happens today of course, but I've seen some older bloggers assuming it does (never mind that kids don't read comics, and Britain only has 3 that are suitable for children anyway).
One was using it to argue against faggotry in Archie by saying that kids "swap comics with their pals", and that some of those "pal's" parents might not agree with homosexuality. He lives in fucking Scotland, show me the Scots kid who even knows what Archie is.

I bet they aren't feeling so smug now.

Cancer incarnate.

And then Captain America and Magneto became Nazis. I think this needs an update.

And yet I'm sure marvel is still wondering what could possibly be going so wrong.

This shit begs for a Holla Forums edit!!!

Let's not say silly things buddy, DC is doing their darndest to get on the same train. They accidentally made a really good Superman series recently but the majority of their lineup is poorly.

Well, I guess people who buy comics don't care about petty shit like that.
Side note: Does anyone else find the term People of Colour rascist as shit? It's like calling them colored.

It's not as heavy-handed as marvel and there are designated diversity books like Green Lanterns and Hal has his own book for example.

When people say, "Person of colour" I like to ask, "Oh, which colour?"

isnt black and white hues not colors or some shit?

Shades, but yes. Don't tell people that though or they'll realize what shady is code for.

No, Brazilians are brown.

The irony was that Linkara made this edit.

Especially the 9gag watermark.

More people than sandniggers at least.

Magneto didn't really become a Nazi. That was just an variant cover that people flipped their shit for nothing, even though there was also a Hydra Black Panther variant cover too and nobody cared.

Maybe Gwenpool would be doing better if they didn't pull the ol' "switch out the main artist/writer for some no-talent retards every other issue and hope no one notices" schtick.

They aren't, actually. They have a few social justice books but they've generally scaled back on that. Sites like Bleeding Cool ran articles on how DC were becoming more 'conservative' because they canned the shitty books that nobody bought

White is light and Black is the absence of light

Oh my… This is just plain ugly.

What gets me is that they not only shat out those background windows in half a second but they couldn't even be bothered to not copy paste them,

Why do all these kinds of shit comics constantly reference Buffy?

They love Whedon

Magneto was a Nazi before
You just have to trade "aryan" for "muttie" and "kike" for "human"

At least its not as bad as when memepool got drawn by the hacks who shit out LICD and LFG

Read that as "CIA: Bill Wilson" and I was wondering what universe I had stumbled into where he somehow had his own Marvel comic.

If only.

>>>/waifuist/

are they even trying anymore? Fuck, Deviantart commissions aren't this bad.

Wait, DC has a Wonder Woman movie coming out this year, and feminists hated what Joss Whedon did with Black Widow.

…I was never into Buffy, and I knew Whedon more as the faggot SJW male feminist than anything else. It never occurred to me that he's the one that made it.
I don't even think they're fans of him, or that they love him. This must be a connections thing. They reference Buffy FAR too often.

Yes, very specifically they love him and his work. Until a few years ago he was one of the most well liked personalities in the "lol I'm such a nerd" culture.

Its not hard to figure out, Buffy was out when most of the current crop of new writers were in high school, its something they grew up with.

But they never reference stuff like Sabrina the Teenage Witch that much. No Gossip Girl, no Gilmore Girls, no The Hills, no Degrassi, none of the other stuff that's been a staple of girls of that age. I have two older sisters who were that exact age group and it seems odd that these things only reference Buffy, and reference Buffy up the ass. I see it referenced so often you think that it'd be a modern, ongoing series.

Anthologies and indie stuff aside, I haven't bought a comic that I didn't download first since 2004. Piracy is also the only way to get access to a lot of foreign stuff.

You forgot One Tree Hill.
People writing these comics are either male feminist most of them in fact, or tumblrinas. Shows you listed are just for normalfag Stacys.

I think it's because Joss became a one-man brand for faux-geeks. It started with Buffy, but by the time he'd made Dollhouse or Firefly, it had really started to pick up steam.

Wasn't that movie shit?

I'm surprised they don't reference Xena since that came out at the same time.

Is this the same team that draws critical miss?

Absolutely, and Whedon blamed everyone except himself for it.

Have you ever seen any of them reference Dollhouse or Firefly?
It's just Buffy.
It's weird.

Good point. Xena's another one from the same era. It's really fucking weird to me, feels like some kind of conspiracy or something. The closest thing I can think of is the first issue of America, where some cunt compares Chavez to My Chemical Romance as if they're still a thing.

Probably because of muh strong women.

Wait they seriously referenced My Chemical Romance? The only time I gave a shit about them was when I was in middle school and freshman/sophomore in highschool.

That is because Joss Whedon is a thief. Buffy is pretty much a direct rip off of an earlier anime. Firefly too, and Firefly is just blatant in using entire shots.

I know that Firefly is pretty much Cowboy Bebop, but what's Buffy ripped off from?

Devil Hunter Yohko.

nice . literally , blogpost

Xena and Hercules were entertaining tripe. It was retarded campy fun and not that snarky shit that Whedon is responsible for spawning.

PERFECT

Pretty sure Buffy was way more popular than any of those. Even my mum used to like Buffy and she certainly liked Angel

Those were cult shows. Buffy and Angel were mainstream

The worst part of that is that while he did write a draft of Toy Story his contributions were both minimal and shared with like twelve other people. In fact, the most notable thing Whedon did on Toy Story was add Rex and try to add in Barbie because he's a faggot

They all use TV Tropes.

In his defense, Rex is adorable.

I thought Firefly was a rip off of Outlaw Star?

The core plot was, and a few scenes were just straight ripped, but the setting and the characters weren't. Of course the setting was Space Western taken to the most retardedly literal degree possible and the characters were generic space western archetypes with quippy bullshit piled on top so it might've been better off as an Outlaw Star ripoff.

He doesn't rip off only anime. Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog is just a blatant copy of Dr. Steel's Read-A-Long, but dumbed down and tweaked to appeal to faux geeks.

I liked Rex but that's the only notable thing he did on the movie. The movie is, thankfully, missing all of his hallmarks.

ell oh ell

You know with Firefly I kind of wished they explored the background of the Alliance and how they were formed as a result of China allying with the US. It feels like the world has so much potential to explore but they never use it.

I weep for Marvel comics.

Buffy is loved by modern writers because it was a decent fantasy/sci-fi show on tv when basically nothing else was, so anyone who was remotely nerdy watched it, and was fairly long running as well.

To be fair, he did only get one season, and most of that was spent establishing the basics of the world and the characters.

Heh.

WTF was the point of marrying Batwoman off anyways? I mean she just started dating her fucking girlfriend, and then she's asking her to marry her the next issue. That was a good redpill to me that these fucks don't even read the comics they bitch about.

Eh, it's not unreasonable that a couple would decide to get married after a few months together, especially after a hydra rolls over your city. Dykes don't have the uhaul stereotype for nothing, but the only real problem with it was that it was explicitly DC not wanting to break any character's status quo by having "permanent" relationships, i.e. Lois and Clark. That resulted in the completely fine duo of JHWIII and Blackman being replaced by ACTUAL progressive retards who gave Batwoman a gay supervillain rival and had her turned into a vampire while forming a team with Clayface and Jason Blood for some fucking reason. In the end, DC unfucked itself, but not before shaving Batwoman's head and publishing this clusterfuck.

If they could've seen the future, even they might have decided to just let the dykes get married and appease tumblr just to stop this.

Yes, it absolutely is, unless you're a celebrity or trailer trash that met your soulmate while black-out drunk in Las Vegas.
It should be at least a year, and even then, I'd say that's if you were already in your 40s or 50s and were rushing to marry.

Dunno. My father proposed to my mother after knowing her for a couple of months and they've been happily married for over 30+ years. It's actually one of the few things that gives me hope in this bleak age.

Your parents are liars and you were adopted.

Because none of those play too well in the world of virtue signaling and that's mostly because those shows tended to be liked by normal girls. The type of girl that doesn't care if the main character is saved by a strong man or if the MC is less than perfect. The audience usually focuses on the drama and relationships.

But Buffy? Buffy is different. She's simple. She's a snarky, girly girl, who everyone likes or wants to fuck, her biggest downside is being too hard on herself or caring too much, but she can kick anything's ass. That's why hacks love it. It's the easiest thing to write and no matter how one note it is, you'll get ass pats because muh grrrl empowerment. She's the perfect stand in for SJWs, especially transfaggots, to see themselves as. To steal their bullshit, she's their power fantasy. I've never met a Buffy fan that wasn't a goony beard cuck or fattie fat fat woman. The kind of person who would look down on someone for watching Gossip Girl because it's problematic or some stupid shit.

^This. It was decent fun and fuck all else was on.

How sheltered are you?

You're talking about the nineties. There were plenty of other, better shows on

I see that you're not looking at the books they put out.
Oh man there's an article saying they're going to stop with the lefty shit? Dang that's new, they don't have that same article every month, it's gonna be different this time I bet.

I think he has the right idea, but you should live with someone before getting married, for a year at least
Make sure you know them well and all that, rushing into marriage is stupid

There is no 'right time' to get married. Some people get married after having known each other for maybe six months, and end up married for years. Other people wait ten years until they finally decide to get married, and then get divorced within the first year of marriage.

Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star you faggot.

youtu.be/QKFG0OHw1FU

What else besides Stargate was there for sci-fi/fantasy fans? You might include all the shit Kevin Sorbo did back then, but none of it was very good. Buffy and Stargate were the only quality shows for nerds back then.

Babylon 5 and Deep Space 9.

Babylon 5 was awful, and DS9 just gets absorbed into the giant cultural mass that is all of Star Trek.

Eh?
Still good.

DS9 was enough of it's own thing to be accessible to non-Trek fans. Also Trek-fans mostly hate it, but that's not really relevant.

Daily reminder that the only thing Whedon did well was "Cabin in the woods".

And I'm starting to believe someone else did it.

Cabin in the Woods was far too smug and flippant to be an effective parody of horror movies. Absolutely nothing was taken seriously, and nearly every single scene smacked that Whedon has never watched a horror movie in his life.

The most glaring evidence of this was his choice of The Director, Sigourney Weaver. Why make a movie about a cabin in the woods and not have the big bad-guy be Bruce Campbell, the guy who starred in the original "cabin in the woods" movie?

Well, it could be done worse. It could be some Buffy shit or Firefly shit.

Are you literally a monster?

Since this thread was, at least originally, about bad Marvel sales…

I remember predicting that it'd fall in the 22,000 - 26,000 range so I was pretty dead on there. Also predicted that it'd be below 20,000 with issue 3 and we're right on track for that goal. So the question is does it limp along for a while like Hellcat or Moongirl or end somehwere from issue 6 to issue 10?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think the only ongoing selling worse is Mosaic and that's finished as of next week's issue while Wasp is still going through at least July. Also unlike Mosaic which wasn't actually bad and had factors working against it (no promotion whatsoever, Inhumans toxicity, not really appearing in his book outside of bit parts) Wasp doesn't really have that shit and IIRC is a member of the Avengers currently.

Not really. Marvel over-saturated the market with different titles and cross over events, and fielded titles with no consumer market already established.

People that say it's just "SJW" pandering don't actually buy comics. Or else they would know why Miles Morales is well loved while Whore, and black Captain American is reviled. Other than Secret Empire (which may be an allegory for Trump) most of the writing has been mediocre to awful, not necessarily SJW pandering.

Do you know where you are?

Mandatory "I only buy what I like, and pirate what I hate" defense.

And why did they do that champ? Because of SJW bullshit.
Miles Morales still sucks ass dude. They didn't develop him well enough before Ultimatum and they sure as shit haven't done a good job since. His character boils down to "Man it's hard to be Spiderman but you know what else is hard? Being black and a teen AND Spiderman".

Jokes on you I pirate all Marvel and DC's comics that I read regardless of quality.

Sorry, after Ultimatum

That's sound awfully Jewish of you user.

I can appreciate the whole "we want every reader to have their own "hero" they can relate to". Had they executed a bit better then it wouldn't have caused as much issues. They obviously jumped the shark way before Mockingbird or Whore, I'd say right after the incursions, and Axis. And their sales didn't start slowing down until after the abortion that was Civil War 2. Maybe there's several factors, I'm not, nor do I claim to be an expert.

I mean it's self-defeating idea buddy. If they're saying "Mexican readers cant relate to heroes who aren't Mexican" and accepting that idea, then how is a white guy like myself going to relate to non-white heroes? I mean the thing is that even if they'd executed it flawlessly, it wouldn't be a good idea anyway. Miles is only Mexican for the purpose of pandering, and we know this because he never acts like a Latino. He's a white guy painted Latino. Latinos aren't mystical things nobody has ever seen, we have seen hispanics in real life and they suck. They stink, they're dumb and they're rude. But Miles does not hold any of their traits, he's hispanic in color alone.
The basic gist of it is that if you make black characters they should act like black people. Black people act shitty, so why make black characters? Whites, Asians, Slavs, even Maoris have redeemable flaws, they simply make the best characters.

If you Jew a Jew, are you really Jewing?

Yes. Stan Lee did it all the time.

Whoever is still buying fucking comics from Marvel or even DC needs to just fucking stop. Time to "gamergate" this fucking industry till they stop pulling their fucking sjw shit.

Like I said. Good in intention, bad in execution. DC promoted Cyborg to full Justice Leaguer, and turned a nobody like Alan Scott gay. I don't think the intention was (at least I hope it wasn't) to try and spew some shit about how all races are equal. I mean, Tony Stark has a life no one can relate to, but people seem to find him okay. Marvel seems to hate Tony, but fans don't

Yes. You can Jew a Jew. Then you become what you hate. And might as well change your last name to Goldenstineberg

NO
We do not need anymore "gate" controversies, especially since they turn into fucking brands and get their asses handed to them by a bunch of twittards. I buy comics from independents to support them, but the market just has to fucking crash like marvel is intent on doing. The diversity shit is failing (since white people are the major demographic of comics) and making a huge stink about it would get media attention on a dying medium and make it worse. Just be patient.

Still, I wouldn't say pirating Marvel's poz comics is a Jewish thing to do. Stealing isn't an inherently Jewish act, it's not like I'm committing usury ya dingus.

Cyborg could just as easily be white though, that's what I'm saying. And really he's neither white nor black, he's a cyborg. That's the part about him that's interesting.

Agreed. The situation is completely different. With gamergate there was evidence of corruption and collusion where SJW "journalists" and "game devs" conspired to forcefully change video games and the culture surrounding them.

Comics has already changed. Even if there was evidence of corruption uncovered it wouldn't change what happened now. They still won.
All we can do is wait, vote with our wallets and make sure companies know why we're not buying their products.

But I doubt Marvel will ever make a comeback. Because they don't seem to be concerned with making a profit. They seem to have been given unlimited resources to create propaganda. They'll only stop once Disney decides they're ineffective and shuts down the comic division.

Yes. Cyborg isn't Static. He's not defined by his race. But he's not black batman, who does everything batman does. But he's still black. Adds some flavor without over doing with the "Black Batman. Does everything Batman does only as a Black guy". He's Cyborg. I really do love diverse teams. Have since the Power Rangers. But I like it prepared a certain way.

You think with an SJW infestation we'd see hacks and garbage writers like Garth Ennis get kicked out of the industry. Instead they've gotten progressively worse. Which I didn't think was even possible. To the point where ever piles of shit like Crossed turn SJW.

SJW's don't care about anyone's abilities. All they care about is how closely you follow their dogma.

Ennis hasn't written Crossed in forever I thought?

Not pointing out that Garth writes or to be more accurate used to write crossed. But that it's possible that edgy crap has survived in the SJW cess pit.

What about Farscape?

Whedon said the same of Alien: Resurrection, his exact words were "They said the lines… mostly… but they said them all wrong."

That started in 1999, they're talking about early to mid 90s.

One of the guys from MCR did the Spider-EVA issue of Spider-Verse that was actually pretty good.

He also did Umbrella Academy didn't he?

Yeah. Apparently he's actually a decent comic writer, just has a reputation for better and worse for being "That guy from MCR."

The worst, most disappointing part about all of this, is that it was done so badly.

Comics, Hollywood, Jew York. It was kiked up propaganda since forever, one step after another.

But it was well done well. It was entertaining, riveting, and sometimes, the stories and presentations were just that. damn. good.

Whats been happening reminds me of what happened to the art scene. It was destroyed. By the CIA.

So you're saying the jews are no longer the final boss?

Hows the Super Girl comic?

Which is fascinating given how faggy it is.

Farscape

Hmm? Oh no. No, Im just saying the demoralization has hit a new peak.

Jokes on them though. It was the very quality and enjoyment that encouraged a large chunk of the latest generation to fuck off into obsession and become de socialized.

Its as dumb as driving neonazis off the internet at every corner. Congratulations. They are back to organizing in the real world.

I kike musician wrote this issue, not Garth and Crossed is over now.
Stopped in the 100# with a shitload of unsolved business

okay dude

You're mom is an okay dude lmao

Marvel is already getting the GamerGate treatment why do you think 30 of it's titles are going under.

Marvel's titles are failing for the same reason it's too late for a gamergate: they've already pushed the 'gamers' out.

Fuck off with your unsolicited opinions on cis comic customers

So, how is this only Marvel's problem, instead of the entire industry?

He's right though, or at least not completely wrong. Even if Marvel wasn't chugging Kool-Aid by the gallon, all their books would still be shit, and there'd be way too damn many of them as to be impenetrable to normalfags and uninteresting to comic fans.

Yes pretty much. Though it's fun to shit on Marvel due to their recent fuckery.

The SJW shit goes hand in hand with the number of books. One of the reasons they are putting out so many books is because of the asspats and free press they get from SJWs that they thought would lead to sales.

Ms Marvel came out and did fairly well sales wise, with critics, and twitter of non-comic readers. Then they did Whor and it sold, but mostly due to speculators. Once they went away numbers went back to where they were or lower. But Marvel always overdoes something when it works for them and what they thought was working was books starring nigs/shitskins/cunts with them usually taking over established roles. So we got Spider-Gwen, Black Cap, Mooncricket, etc. all the way up to IronNigglet. One or two SJW books would have done better for new readers, built a cult following, and been largely ignored by older fans, but Marvel went so far that their world no longer resembled anything a lot of long time fans recognized and there were too many SJW books for new readers and too many relaunches for them to understand.

Is there a virus that causes these people to think Islam is a race?

Buffy was the gateway for lots of SJWs to get into 'nerd culture'. It was a romance targeted to girls about a Mary Sue who fights like a man and romances vampires. Naturally it picked up a fanbase disproportionately low-status female. Being low-status most of them were unattractive, so most of them were feminists, hence many of them wound up as SJWs. And then the ones who went on to be 'writers' never left their love of Buffy behind.

Also remember Whedon's writing is snarky and ironic and super selfaware, like most of the SJW social rejects who adopt those stances as a shield to protect themselves from feeling just how bad their lives suck. So the show pulled in lots of people like that. People who never outgrow highschool and spend the rest of their lives snarking and obsessed with gaining social status and getting one-up over on "bullies". And Buffy was made for them, it spoke to them and filled their youths with a common work of media they could retreat to as a fantasy world to escape how much their lives suck.

So SJW writers signal that they like that shit all the time. It was babby's first Mary Sue vampire romance, one of the worst fandoms ever. Half the TV Tropes entries used to be named after characters/terms/things from Buffy, it was fucking disgusting.

Buffy was the first TV show to play up female lust the way it did. It was like an Ann Rice or Laurell Hamilton novel lite, introducing millions of antisocial teenage girls across the country to the wonders of vampire alpha males, and tying in petty highschool drama with hackneyed wish-fulfillment plots about the saving the world, and looking good while doing it. It was like Twilight, before Twilight, only more feminist and violent.

They'll never turn it down so long as it's brown. Anything that isn't white, must be brown!

Yes. It's called Leftism

Who do you think is creating the bad writing and content genius? The snowflake, "white left" sjw.

Gamergate was (mostly) against boycotting developers, unless they did obvious SJW shit.
On the other hand, there's no organised "boycott" of Marvel, thier stuff is just so shit even normies don't want it.

That's literally the definition of Person of Color. How did that become politically correct?

when the left threw all logic and reason out of the window in the early 2000's