Gun Control Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ Has One of the Worst Opening Weekends Ever

Oy vey, goyim, why don't you like our movies? Don't you want to watch a movie about a strong independent womyn that don't need no man that takes away your evil guns for your own good?

archive.is/0OXij

ADVERTISING

You got my attention

What do you want to bet that this shit movie still gets nominated for half the awards?

It's beautiful

Fuck off.

It opened the same weekend as a Star Wars movie. What did they expect?

sage

I saw a trailer for this and it had no indication it was about gun control. Shameless jewry at work.

Unsage. This is likely to become a thing going forwards:

They're not going to stop, but fortunately the public at large is rejecting their bullshit. I hope they double down.

sage.

It's about one of their leftist agenda movies failing spectacularly. How is this a bad thing?

It was real in my mind

You WILL talk about this topic and you WILL accept the (((hollywood))) view on how to think correctly!

It'll get a bunch of oscar noms because of liberals are afraid of Trump's America. As if even normalfags give a shit about them anymore.

I hope trump purges hollyjew, the msm, and other kike propaganda factories

No man wants to watch shit like this.

No wonder this movie flopped. People have gotten sick and tired of Hollywood's head kikes pushing their views onto the audience. It's been forever since a movie has come out of Hollywood that wasn't some sort of dressed-up propaganda film, and people are absolutely sick of it. Even more so now that they're releasing movies where the most hated people in D.C., the lobbyists, are portrayed as the protagonists. It's not even subtle anymore that they're just trying to control public opinion via cinema.

Reminds me of The Wired from Lain.

neat

Gun grabbing leftists think that Americans want guns because the NRA tells them to. They can't conceive of the idea that Americans want guns because Americans like guns. Idiots.

The reason for this is because Marxists think everything is about power. They see that the NRA has more money available to it than the average American, so they must have the power. They are so stuck in this Marxist system of thought they miss the obvious truth.

Go back to 4chan.

Everything said in this trailer sounds like Iced T should say it in an SVU episode.

That seems like an awful concept

They did it before with Runaway Jury. Instead of a lawsuit about cigarettes like the book, they made the movie some drivel about banning a Babykiller 9000 gun. Awful.

That's our job, not his.

politics is downstream from culture, dipshit. unpoz the culture and the rest follows.

Hacker Putin's fault.

It's President Trumps job to lock up Pedowood.

yep

So propaganda?

Some kike fucked up so badly his rabbi sewed his foreskin back on. What the actual fuck were they thinking?

Holy shit, I remember the Lawnmower Man. It scared the everloving crap out of me as a kid.

They don't care how much money they lose if they get the message they want out.

aeiou

Yeah but if nobody goes out to see it, then how exactly is the message "out"? The only people who would go to see this are the deeply converted who already believe "ebil gunz r bad guies!"
This is like putting a propaganda poster up in a house for the blind. Now that I think about it, this is really good for us, and I hope they sink millions more into sequel after sequel.

The audience comes years later as kike teachers force classrooms of schoolchildren to watch the movie on DVD year after year.

Christ, I still remember.

Movies aren't just for audiences, the news around them is half the story. It's an excuse to run interest pieces, exposes, interviews with the "real" people involved, etc etc tec.

Also this.

The budget was $15 mil (without accounting for marketing, it may have really been $30 mil total), and it's probably going to make $3 mil at the boxoffice.

I keep seeing this around, what is it?

Dollars be upon Him (a joke on Peace be upon Him, used by Saracens)

Bingo. These anons are thinking like a kike. If you can't see this far, you're playing checkers while they're playing chess.

My first thought as well.

that had better not be a cuckchan maymay

Plus that first sentence
WEW

Sage

Who the fuck says this? Apparently 2 million dollars worth of ticket sales did. Fuck, people are stupid.

It's over for Jews

The Spanish Inquisition

Didn't want to use that name, it was there from a previous Holla Forums thread where everybody pretended to be him and made fun of him.

o i am laffin

Jesus Christ the movie looks even more boring than the game.

(checked)

2016 man

Now I have to watch this shite

KEK

yea, kinda threw in the towel. when the know it'll be so bad, they send it not to compete, but to pray it vampires in some suckers off the ticket volumes for another shoa.

a 40yo sorta-woman playing a no tits, no face, no art, no action, no drama, no effort female 'winner' hired to whine about winning. a movie about guns, has no guns in it. a movie with a female, has not tits in it. star studded as if it was a netflix hous of cards, a politcal fight drama… without politics… or drama… or even a fight. something, somewhere, must have pushed this through, and i hate to think that may be right.

it's incredible how mediocre the series is and depressing that it took people nearly a decade to finally realize it.

I didn't care much for it since the first one. It was basically Batman for Arabs.

This will backfire though in about 20 years sassy black woman will be the new dry sounding white man it will be viewed as the mouthpiece of the establishment into the young generation and make them naturally disregard it.

The White race doesn't have 20 years to wait.

this

it was "Roger and Me" and "An Inconvenient Truth", and "Gattaca" at my school

We're not waiting we're winning this war of attrition we just need to stay strong long enough to raise the next gen to not be pozzed we need to make Kek something that will appeal young white children a way we can teach them early how to spot lies and tricks.

they'll try but no one will believe it.

the presenter walks off stage and drops the mic so everyone flinches from the noise.

Mister Mordi goldblatt-Ipstein waits for the award with a look of pure anticipation for 4 hours before he realizes that everyone has walked off.

I have no strong opinion on gun control but you nailed it. Chastain has a bitch face and no charisma. Plus a movie about guns doesn't use them in an exciting way. Pass.

Kek, I told our teacher that I wanted to give a speech on how the movie impacted me

I read out parts of the Andrew Bolt article debunking
bricks were shat

Max Headroom Gets Violent

It's a shame that they didn't call it "Lawnmower Man 2: Lawnmower Boogaloo."

Good. This film had a budget of $13 million. I hope it helps to bankrupt the jewish studio producing this garbage.

Don't worry, goyim, we'll flood the networks with it and make a sequel. This is about programming and not profits after all. We can get those with another teen retard movie based on a comic book.

Will not watch

Not just classrooms, the entire school will be herded into the Gym to watch this drivel. An assembly they call it. Just like a certain poz movie involving an integrated nigger and cracker football team. We had to watch that over and over again, now I see why.

haha, holy shit.