‘Multiculturalism is dead.’ Maajid Nawaz explains why multiculturalism has failed our minority communities

‘Multiculturalism is dead.’ Maajid Nawaz explains why multiculturalism has failed our minority communities.
Maajid Nawaz | 18 December 2016, 12:57

Source:
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/maajid-says-multiculturalism-is-dead/
Archive:
archive.fo/PEpe2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PEpe2
web.archive.org/web/20161219121214/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder: "these are general views that every muslim actually has"

Into the fucking trash. These invader shitskins are not "ours". They deserve to hang.

I guess this is the first stage of accepting failure. For Muslims the next move is either "we have irreconcilable differences and will go back" or "we have irreconcilable differences and must be given a separate space in your country".

Either way this is great because Muslims will begin to totally segregate. This will classify and dehumanize them, which is an important step to turning public opinion against them. You can justify barring them from voting in your elections because, say, they have their own local councils in their segregated zones.

These faggots want Shariah to supercede the laws of the countries where they live. I can already see how this would end up giving them even more power to ruin White lives.

Ideally, segregation would remove kebab from everyday public life, but Germany's already so cucked that Muslims are de facto immune from prosecution, and the UK isn't far behind them in kowtowing to Islam.

Would cucked UK police actually enforce the hypothetical segregation laws against them? Or would it be like hate crime and hate speech laws, where it's only ever used against Whites and never our enemies?

This is not a fucking solution. This is literally submitting territory to the invader.

Yeah I think it's much more likely the dumb goatfuckers try to impose themselves further on the public rather than retreat to their slum-enclaves. They already have a shitskin mayor of their capital. It'll take a government like AfD in Germany to actually have prosecutors bringing shitskins to justice. Once they're not "untouchable" they may recede into their enclaves to plan terrorist attacks and then they'll become a safety and threat to national security and then…well you see where I'm going with this.

I agree. It would be admitting defeat while you marshal resources. Inevitably these enclaves will suck up resources like crazy as well further weakening the host country. I think it's what will happen though unless someone starts actually sending them back/to the grave.

okay Maajid, you can stay, everyone else of your kind has to go though lol

you can't run away from the problem when you are the problem.

Bullshit. Giving up on naive idealism, does it seem like a worldwide islamic reformation is in any way close to happening? It isn't, and the religion has been going puritanical for decades. The complete opposite trajectory. That brings us to the core of the issue. This violent death-cult ideology has spilled out of their countries and into ours. These people are supposedly running from sectarian violence annd war, only to bring the same thing to us. Exactly why Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Jordan not only do nothing, they actively stoke the flames and weaponize the situation.

There is NO REASON why we should have to take this burden. It's not like that point is lost to all of you, all of the Aryans here know this. This needs to be said though, for our younger peers. When the new "night of broken glass" happens in europe, our conscience is clear. They pushed us to it.

This won't be a popular stance around here, but I have no problem with other races coming here. What matters far more to me is their willingness to adopt OUR culture.

Picture this scene. A white family decides to go to Burger King for a nice meal. They are a properly sized family. Husband, wife, one or two kids. They want to go up to the counter and order, but they can't. Why? There's a Mexican family in front of them. Husband, wife, brother, a grandparent, six kids. The white family now has to wait 20 minutes for the Mexican family to order, be served, and then have the food in the back cooked since all the prepared food is gone. Then, when they finally get to sit down and eat, how do they eat? The white family has a nice, quiet, pleasant meal, but they're constantly assaulted by the misbehaved cries of the screaming, shrieking little wetbacks.. And white the white family respectfully cleans up, puts the trays away, and leaves but a few crumbs for the cleanup crew, the Mexicans leave behind a fucking warzone. It looks like a third world country, it looks like the very squalor they left their country to get AWAY from. In a span of half an hour, they turned Seattle into Mexico City.

These are the things that concern me. Every little thing that white people have done over the course of centuries are what have turned our nations into nations of wealth and progress. The most minuscule of things, like how many kids to have, how you prepare meals, how you drive, how you step aside for oncoming pedestrians on the sidewalk, all of these things make up the fabric of society. Will you be the oil on the cog of your nation, or will you be a dislodged bolt?

I firmly believe that all these things add up. All these things are the reasons our nations succeeded, and all others have failed. I even base my food choices on the nation of origin, and how that area of the world is doing. If the food is from a historic failure like some African nation, I will not touch it. The citizens of that country ate it, and look how they turned out.

So I have no problem with people from other parts of the world immigrating to America. But if they do, they have to adopt OUR ways of life. Check your fucking cultural bags at the door. You are leaving your nation for this one, because you agree that our nation is better. It's safer, it's wealthier, it's the better home in which to raise a family. And it's the better home in which to raise a family because our heritage, our culture, and our lifestyle is better. There's nothing "subjective" about it, ours is better. If immigrants want to bring along with them the cultural shit that made their countries dumps in the first place, they can stay where they are. Only if they are willing and able to ditch all that shit and start acting like us, like the successful country, only then can they come here. And if they do that, I have no problem with them.

Yeah…nah.

They don't want to, you stupid nigger:

No. You are naive and childish. The more you bring in, the faster our culture erodes. It's at the point of no return now. Do or die. At minimum it all needs to stop, at its maximum, mass deportations.

This is about the future existence of our race. Look at the venom the marxists have now. The SECOND we are a demographic minority, the purges and pogroms will happen. Wake up.

The thing about civic nationalists is that they are relegated to the history books.

The Jews won't like that. Division is their bread and butter.

Mexico sucks because it's full Mexicans. Africa sucks because it's full of Africans. India is a poo fueled shitscape because it's filled with Indians.

>archive.fo/PEpe2

PEpe2

Pepe

Kek

Of course it will fail when the goal of Islam is complete racial, cultural and religious domination over the entire planet.

It's like listening to a Jewish rabbi radio.

This is how these semitic savages feel. No assimilation or integration, they just want to be clannish tribal subhumans and subvert the country that warmly invited them in from within.

you need to fucking lurk, you civnat cuck. Read pics related or fuck off back to /r/thedonald. I don't give a fuck if this rotten American culture survives if my race dies out, you ignorant fuck. Your own blood comes before a set of empty and decrepit ideas.

It's well established that intelligence has a large hereditary component. I guess it's become politically correct to deny this, but even kikepedia still admits it.

It works wonders if you're a globalist trying to destroy western nations. I have to wonder when was the last time you lived in a city for more than six months? It must have been a while.

>>>Holla Forums

No, at minimum we need mass deportations. The maximum looks more like your pic related.

This is true, and Japan has even more well tuned country than the US and many places in Europe.

Having even fairly polite and intelligent Europeans come into Japan in large numbers would massively disrupt them.

No it's not. Get fucked, kike.

That's the most pathetic attempt at rebranding I have ever seen.

Did you even read his or your own post?

consider the rebranding a backstep in the development of their narrative

Trips of truth. Expect multiculturalism to be phased out of leftist terminology in favor of omniculturalism or some other crap.

What's the goddam point then? Just have more babies, don't fucking gamble on the good will of shitskins. 99% of which are retarded by white standards.

This isn't the place for basic bitch neo-cons. Fuck off.

he still has to go back

he still has to go back>>8551286

The flaw in your argument is that a race is not a monolith. Different people of the same race can have very different outlooks on life. You need look no further than the difference between urban and rural communities. Are whites with I'M WITH HER bumper stickers not white? They are, and they lean left because of the nature of their big city environment, where hard honest manual work is looked down upon and not getting a worthless college degree is considered unthinkable. And just as whites can be this different, so can people of other races, though the MAJORITY of them may currently be as you have described.

The Muslim has merely moved onto the next stage of the plan. He plans to make you follow his culture instead of adapting to yours.

I fucking hate Arabs. I have begun to realize that the Jewish problem is just a subset of the Semite problem. All these sandniggers act the same way. Jews are just an extreme case.

Islam is the sword of Jewery.

Culture stems from genetics. Get enough people with similar genes together for long enough (multiple generations) and you end up with societies that are unique to those genes (as well as the environment).
For example, if you took a bunch of East Asian children and made them go feral somewhere and develop into societies over, say, 20 generations, you would be unlikely to have a dairy loving society with lots of different cheeses because Asians are overwhelmingly lactose intolerant.

The Stranger
Rudyard Kipling
The Stranger within my gate, He may be true or kind,But he does not talk my talk-- I cannot feel his mind.I see the face and the eyes and the mouth, But not the soul behind.The men of my own stock, They may do ill or well,But they tell the lies I am wanted to, They are used to the lies I tell;And we do not need interpreters When we go to buy or sell. The Stranger within my gates, He may be evil or good,But I cannot tell what powers control-- What reasons sway his mood;Nor when the Gods of his far-off land Shall repossess his blood.The men of my own stock, Bitter bad they may be,But, at least, they hear the things I hear, And see the things I see;And whatever I think of them and their likes They think of the likes of me.This was my father's belief And this is also mine:Let the corn be all one sheaf-- And the grapes be all one vine,Ere our children's teeth are set on edge By bitter bread and wine.

This is retarded because American culture is garbage. Why would you care about American culture at all? I only care about race because only whites have the racial potential to transcend shitty Judeo-American culture and create something better.

This. Don't give a shit about what some non-white has to say while living in Western countries. You're not based, you're part of the problem. Multiculturalism by definition means you being in our countries when you shouldn't be and having "minority communities" in the first place.

You're not a special snowflake and you can, and will be, kicked out at a moments notice.

Fuck uplifting your shitty muslim communities. Give me war over peaceful cohabitation for a short period of time any day of the week.

It's not a long term solution, no. But it is a step in the right direction. Purging a community of minorities allows it to reunify; it's the first stage toward healing. A homogeneous, white community with a neighbouring minority community is MUCH easier to rally into a deportation force than a heterogeneous community with integrated minorities. The long game is of course to purge minority groups from the country altogether.

You need to understand race as a set of possibilities. Each person has a certain potential, a set of possibilities. They can fail to live up to that potential, but they can never reach beyond that potential.

Whites overall have the greatest potential. You can only compare other races today becauae whites have become Judaized and negrofied and have not lived to their potential.

That is right goyim

integrate and miseginate now.

Maybe. That's taking a huge risk given where we're at now they're already fairly separate and it isn't solving the problem or making it easier. In fact it'll likely just lull white people back to sleep with incessant bitching as to why we need to remove them since we're all living our own private little way.

Instead if you made every city 50% non-white it would get peoples survival instincts going. Sure it may create a lot of chaos, but it'll make a vast majority more of the public willing to do whatever it takes.

Half-measures are no measures. Time is not on our side, not even to play these long-term games anymore. Perhaps if birth rates weren't a problem or race mixing, but they both are and make this exponentially more challenging to solve.

It's all or nothing IMO. Anything less is going to be the nail in the coffin or lead to far worse conditions than uprisings in every city from multiculturalism.

Heil Trump! Hail Victory!

What lovely dubs.

I accept this is a risk, particularly with kike propaganda polluting people's minds. I'm just thinking back to Germany when Hitler came to power - there was strong racial cohesion in Germany at the time that I see being very difficult to achieve in current societies, given that we're completely saturated with minorities. Looking around and seeing everyone different from you is demoralising and isolating, precisely the reason we've been flooded with non-whites in the first place. We need our people to pull together and rediscover our tribal instinct, and I see separation as a means to achieving this more easily.

I'm tired of seeing Maajid's on English soil.

The blood price to get into England and not be white used to be much heavier than it is now. Only a reset on that exchange will fix our current problem.

No, Madwazy, we will explain it to you: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

words…….
doesn't matter, you're all still going back

Grovelling already? We haven't even begun.

How can it be dead when it was never alive in the first place?

Funny that multiculturalism only "worked" when countries were over 90% white and the non-whites were slant-eyes and segregated Negroes.

Fucking burger.

You get the rope too.

This isn't a good thing.

So in other words, multiculturalism isn't advantageous enough for Muslims in Britain, let's scrap multiculturalism and infiltrate and dominate the majority culture instead.

Muslims really are the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you thought one of them to be sane and rational, he actually doubles down on his subversive plans.

web.archive.org/web/20161219121214/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

"From the window of her flat overlooking the canal path in a suburb of Dewsbury in Yorkshire, a blonde woman watches two female figures walking past as they chatter in a foreign tongue.

Both the passers-by are covered in black Islamic gowns, only a glimpse of their eyes show from the 2 in gap in the veils across their faces.

They, like many Muslim women who live here, speak little or no English. Lots of them will have no contact with any person from another religion or culture. Many, I imagine, have been brought to the UK to wed the British men of south Asian heritage who have made this area their home."

"In fact there are almost no white residents to be found in Savile Town. Astonishingly, a detailed breakdown of the last census of 2011 recorded that only 48 of the 4,033 people living here were white British."

"Soon the new arrivals had built the mosque which is designed to accommodate 4,000 worshippers. Today, a Sharia court nearby — criticised in a House of Lords report for discriminating against women in divorce and matrimonial disputes — does brisk business espousing the strict Islamic justice code."

"Savile Town was left to become an ethnic enclave. And it seems that this detachment from mainstream society had disturbing repercussions. For this small area has produced several young jihadists who disappeared to fight — and die as suicide bombers — for Islamic State in the Middle East.

(Mohammed Sidique Khan, the leader of the bombers who attacked London on July 7, 2005, was brought up nearby. He bade farewell to his pregnant wife at their terrace house before leading his fellow attackers to the capital to claim 52 innocent lives in explosions on Tube trains and buses.)"

"You might dismiss such desperately backward thinking as being the preserve of a small outlandish sect, but the Deobandis run nearly half the 1,600 registered UK mosques, and train 80 per cent of all domestic Islamic clerics who, in turn, play a huge part in influencing the growing population of British Muslims."

And there is currently nothing you can do about it, just work hard and pay your taxes so they can afford to have 6-7 kids each.

As a brit I so desperately want him and every last other muslim piece of shit to kindly remove themselves from my nation and to be gently resettled with a pair of concrete boots the bottom of the marinas trench.

No matter the 'outlook on life'(made up values and ideals) of a population of niggers, they will still have high testosterone and low intelligence, they will still be violent and prone to crime. It's genetic (real). Only the most intelligent of them could attain a worthwhile set of values and there are too few who are intelligent enough. This is why all black nations fail.

Don't exactly see why this is worth making a thread for, its some mudslime saying he wants shitskins to integrate into European culture. Well that ain't happening, nonwhites do not belong in Europe.

no it wouldn't, it would humanize them in the eyes of many. when Sarah and Jeff are saved from eviction because Fez gives them a small loan. When Mohammed helps little Johnny find his parents after getting lost in the mall. etc etc. people are still people and when you smush them together bonds will be formed.
put them all together and there will be outlier muslims that start to conform to the dominant culture just like there will be some whites that start to take a shine to islam. if you doubt this, look what happened to the black and white communities once segregation was ended, look what happens to many misguided poor whites living close to poor blacks, they end up adopting black culture to fit in with those that surround them.
the best thing that can happen is segregation, it highlights the differences, it allows for an us versus them attitude, most importantly it makes it much easier to dehumanize them and make them into the "other", the enemy.

also, if every city was 50% nonwhite we will have already lost…
if every city was 50% nonwhite interbreeding would be happening at an exponential rate. it would be all she wrote for whites.

it doesnt matter. this is the leftists fav argument.
this bleeding heart bullshit needs to stop. there will ALWAYS be an outlier to the group, always, but that does not change what the majority of the group is about.
This bullshit mantra is how they have managed to push through so much of their socially damaging legislation/beliefs. Because 1 out of 15 dindus are alright people we are wrong to criticize their culture because the criticism doesnt fit this one cherry picked individual.

Listen to a shitskin on Commie radio talk about the 'problems' of mudslimes in the UK? Why don't you just tell use to stab a pen in our ears?

That's from a grown man hahaha.

Exactly.

solid posts user

The disparity in birthrates nulls and voids this Muslims attempts at sneaky Taquia.

Shit, he actually has a decent point right there that I never really considered on more libshit hypocrisy. Then again, unless Achmed there gives up his language and religion then this could just be considered more Taqiyya then. Then again he could also be simply be talking about removing all UK culture and replace it with the muds. Either way if he really cared about this he would tell the rapefugees to quit coming and the ones in the country to either assimilate fully or leave. Plus his use of omniculturalism, instead of monoculturalism, sets off alarm bells in my head as well

Fuck off faggot. He has zero point.

The more they complain about reality the more insane they will make themselves appear.

no

WRONG: You "Muslim", middle eastern peoples living in Europe is dead. Or you all are. Those are the options. You won't live hee. We won't sufffer your kind. Bringing you in here was a crime. We will rectify that. Either through re-establishing you back where you came from, deportations or civil war and mass executions. It is what it will come to. Get the fuck out. You won't decide for the European peoples what WE do with OUR countries. "omniculturalism"… Monoculturalism, OUR culture of OUR people in OUR country. Absolute vermin.

Dude wtf, Brazil is mostly white.

What's wrong with that?

Yeah, you guys need to understand that leftists believe in nominalism.

They literally do not see general trends. Their philosophical approach towards plainly observable general trends is nominalism, which is grounded in christcuck theology (general trends don't real, only individuals!)

Nice joke.

Brazil is mostly brown.