KEK has bestowed us with the keys to creating a new GOD for White people

I believe that we may be able to use what we learn from KEK to create a mainstream deity, inspiring Whites in the 21st century and beyond.

DISCLAIMER: I know plenty of you are betting on Christianity making a comeback or on some "pagan" tradition or whatever else. And I can't prove you wrong. So if you are not intrigued by my initial proposal then disregard this thread. I'm not here to discourage your efforts. If it feels right then stay on your path. This thread is for my fellow doubters. The ones who were never compatible with traditional religion to begin with and those who can't see themselves or society at large going back. Starting now I will be addressing those people.

KEK's rise was and is fascinating but the more his image solidifies the more it becomes clear to me that he is limited to imageboards. His main "hook" is the regular appearance of repeating digits. He effectively took over Bateman's place in our culture, with Bateman now usually taking on the role of his messenger. Through repeating digits he keeps coming up, the digits remind us of him and this is how he was able to grow so rapidly. He stays on our mind as long as we browse imageboards. He is what he is because of imageboard culture. There are no dubs on youtube or god forbid on facebook. KEK has no features needed to take over other parts of the internet. Existing traces of him on mainstream sites such as twitter or youtube all go back to imageboard users carrying him there, he has no organic reach there, he won't grow there. He will never challenge Yahweh or Satan. KEK's humble endgame is total domination of all imageboards, nothing more, nothing less.

Unless of course we calibrate him in such a way that he can spread organically outside of imageboards after all. In his current form I don't see it happening. Here we have a fork in the road to discuss:
A) We stick to KEK, try to find a hook for HIM in mainstream internet culture, or
B) we seek for possible hooks in mainstream internet culture (including future hooks by predicting what the internet of the future will be like) and then create a deity specifically around those hooks.

B would be my intuitive choice but I can see arguments for A as well.

Now I should elaborate a little on the intent behind this long-term project. Where it matters, in the technologically advanced aka White parts of the world, "sincere", book/text-based religions clearly do not hold up anymore and there's no recovery in sight. No existing, traditional religion is going to inspire and unite White people moving forward. Yet KEK has shown me personally the power of deities and the potential for one to arise in the digital age. If we can create one deity we can create another. My mind is racing with possibilities but let me wrap this up with three qualities our successful deity must have:

1. We want this deity to unite the Europeans/Caucasians so besides just working in the information age his "hook" has to be INTUITIVELY APPEALING TO WHITES while ideally also being almost repulsive to non-Whites or at least to darker skinned people. It would be enough if they simply "don't get it" though.

2. The unique attribute of KEK compared to "sincere" religious figures is that he is tongue in cheek. He unites us as we praise him "ironically" / for laughs. This makes him virtually impenetrable to critisizm and especially leftist ridicule. You can't ridicule a joke. You especially can't ridicule an in-joke when you're on the outside. The great deity that inspires Whites to uncuck their shit will be praised not with stiff devotion but with a proud, liberating wink. His followers will have a lot to laugh, just like we do with KEK. WHITE GOD, HUMOROUS DISSOLVER OF GUILT.

3. To really spread this deity we will need channels that have a wider reach than, say, twitter. The "widest" existing site is facebook but it is designed around astroturfing ads and pretty much openly censors right-wing content. But who knows, maybe one of you can think of a way to trick facebook into spreading an organic meme with no payment after all. If not then we're waiting for the next big site with a mainstream reach.

So what will the WHITE GOD's hook be? How could he come up organically on a regular basis (what dubs do for KEK)? How could there be lasting fun in reminding each other of him (think rare Pepes)? How do we create a gift that keeps on giving, to White normalfags on a normalfag site?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1160718.html#1160981
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1160718.html
bookzz.org/book/875486/7b929b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad you idiots spend all your time drawing silly frogs instead of proselytizing the fuck out of whites.

message sent from my iShill

Have faith

Kek will see us to where we need to be. Kek is the lord of the image board, the birthplace of memes.

What is religion if not a powerful meme? He shall lead us into the light, as he has done so countless times throughout history. We must meme hard, and shitpost in purity.

What comes from Him is bequeathed by him, to us, and from us to the normies and console plebs throughout the network.

His name shall spread, and so too shall his children, the memes. We will be as priests who see the true light of god, bestowing upon normies only our rendition of it as the truth in repeating digits are more than the normie mind may comprehend.

Hey man, I've got a wife and kids.

They just happen to be asian…and happa/soon to be youtube personalities

stop trying to force memes, kike, it'll always fail

You're right. I better go repent to Rabbi Yeshua.

Fun is fun, we've forgotten fun threads here

Neither of us got dubs so we're at an impass here.

What the fuck

Kek clearly doesn't support your cause.

Kek helped and was able to help because he's a real God.

If you make a fake God you will just end up with the same Jew-on-a-stick routine.

I hate Kikes, Dykes and Psykes.

but this, tbh, I've got a kek statue, A Paimon and a Sun Wukong statue because I worship them. They've got a following, inventing your own is messy

These threads are the reason why this board is going downhill.

Wrong pic

Yeah I was a little confused myself.
But I agree, there are a lot of The_Donald users here that are trying too hard.

They'll shakingly type out nigger faggot and go full pic related to "prove they're Holla Forums" but as I've said many times - we smell our own.

Also spoilering image due to lefty memes

KEK = Pre-Christian Odin, Whimsical Trickster

Ebola-chan/Winter-chan = Vili, tough love makes us grow stronger

Bane = Tyr, their punishment must be more severe.

Zyzz = Thor, we're all gonna make it brahs.

There are no new gods, only new guises. Happy Yuletide.

dis

Are these memes really made by leftists? They're so bad they're actually funny, and not in a way that helps them.

Holla Forums has become a kind of cool kids club where all the undesirables flock to now they they heard 8ch was were all the 2extreme4u EBIN OLDFAGS hang out.
They don't even seem to understand imageboards and fall for tried and true COINTELPRO traps while playing the useful idiot for just long enough to usurp the native users of this board.
They are redditors, TRShills, christcucks, LARPagans etc, all using natural fracture points to further divide Holla Forums into anti-intellectual cuckchan tier posting quality.
(checked)
Yes, >>>Holla Forums has unironically been posting these on Holla Forums thinking it helps them all week.

The image changes, but the archetype remains the same.

Every time I see this chucklefuck's shit I want to pic related because it's an insult to human intelligence and capability.

whats the benefit of worshiping anything? thats what stupid christians, jews and muzzies do. thats what irrelevant pagans do. are we really so stupid that worship of some deity is the best we can do? is that all kek is to us - something to idolize?

your thread is trash because you didnt think shit through. also, i noticed the absence of dubs ITT. fuck off.

Kek isn't Wotan, Kek is Kek. He's one of Eight Egyptian Souls of Thoth and it is our duty to revive the rest of the Ogdoad so we can banish the evil demon god of Israel YHWH/Yaldabaoth th Usurper to end our modern Kali Yuga.

fuck I forgot my face and now I can't find it. whatever this thread is pretty gay

Wait he's on Holla Forums too?
I've been on Holla Forums and he's there

For fun

"Irrelevant pagans" shouldn't be worshipping anything. Only the Abrahamists grovel before their God to beg for blessings, our ancestors INVOKED their Gods and earned their blessings through honoring the Gods instead of begging.

After cuckchan's new glorious nippon admin decided to go full paywalls and flares users have been pouring in here at an alarming rate. These users do not contribute much to the board and even actively work against our interests by thinking that Holla Forums is just about memes and shitposting.
With every new topic banned - the most recent being the "fire safety / RWSS" threads - a new barrage of newfags that are increasingly less intelligent(think about it, someone who is okay with cuckchan's state post-2014 cancerdeath should not be posting here) have no standards for posting quality and they're increasingly more susceptible to sensationalism.
They get sucker'd into traps like unquestioning Trump worship, absolutely unironic new-age beliefs put forward as kek worship, and crying shill at any dissenting viewpoint instead of showing the idiot why he's wrong.
It's a bit like watching what happened to cuckchan in fast-forward, the original native userbase dwindles as the hoard of newfags and cuckfugees grows, I am generally at a loss for what to do as all the alternatives are just as fucked as here.
I think that engaging in twitterfaggotry is what started this trend combined with cuckchan's more obvious crackdowns like the SJW mods shutting down RWSS threads because "da ebul Holla Forumsnazis are targeting marginalized artists;-;" I suspect cuckchan will delete their Holla Forums at some point and drive the final nail into ours. We already have threads about BASED kikes and BASED niggers, how long until we are the exact same quality as cuckchan? Jim and Hiro clearly cut a deal - Hiro gets the bigger site and the fame/dosh while Jim gets the dissidents who he datamines and sells to LEA.
tl;dr shit is fucked

They are always on fucking Holla Forums.

I've been collecting his comics but I can't find 1-10, I've only got post 12

also I think Holla Forums will love these

If you are serious, then you literally have shit for brains. My bet is you are not serious, Shlomo, but figure there are gullible Holla Forums nazis who you can turn into ridiculous morons. Sort of like trying to get niggers interested in the "blaxit" campaign, or get SJW interesting in voting for Hillary by texting - fool Holla Forums into undermining itself by constantly promoting kek stupidity. Unfortunately, it seems like a gimmick with fair odds of succeeding.

Just shitpost and sage man, it'll get mod attention and they'll blam it. Kampfs hurry up bro

The problem I see is that most of us are American, but we still seek guidance from desert gods or gods from foreign lands. But as whites, we can't look to Redskin gods either. You can try all you want, but everyday average joes and normalfags won't buy into whatever deity we use to help lead the whites, because to them they'll always have the excuse that "they aren't real gods."

I'm from Osaka but I agree, all I hear is "muh christos" or "muh atheism" meanwhile I'm sitting here giving thumbs ups

Friendly reminder that the Mike's final plan for WWIII is supposed to destroy Christianity and Islam to make room for Satanism. Don't let them use your own symbols as lubricant for their schemes.

Golden calf, and all that. Stay vigilant to anyone trying to subvert you. With Dank memes, comes shitposting responsibility.

Is it easy to move to nipland if you have the money?

Satanism is still monotheistic. With more Gods on our side we will have more power.

You mean worshipping the jews, which you all do anyway but not so overtly and directly. Simply by buying into their game you give unto them your being, whether political or religious or whatever – if it comes from them then it benefits them.

Yes, they want to lord over everyone but their arrogance drives them towards doing so in the open rather than in secret. They are tired of using non-jewish front-men. Jews always push monotheism though. That's not to say there isn't a "one god" that embodies everything from "good to evil" (we called it Abraxas), but they want people to worship "the people of Israel" and only them. They are petty faggots, golem really, following the script of the demiurge.

Tl;dr

We don't need a new one.
The old one's will do just fine.

Do the Gods of foreign lands still watch over their descendants in others?

Found the limp-wristed Jew.

Hell yes.

Kith & kin are all.

I can't tell wether this is trying to be ironic or is legit autism.

Looked up the passages myself.
Their all legit.

Thanks for playing, now get out.

"They're"

dammit.

Are the old gods still with us? It seems they've abandoned us. Just look at Sweden and every other place that belonged to the Nords. How do we reawaken them?

One thing's for sure: Whatever religion we end up forming, we need to bring back the idea of warrior-priests.

>Saying things like nomesayin and DDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>"DDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGUUUURRRRRRRLLLLLL YOU GOT DA STOOPID BUTT" Noah shouts as he high-fives Ethan and Caden amidst roars of laughter and lots of nomesayins

—–

This could go on forever, as it's already way longer than I wanted to write. You get the idea. Warrior-priests.

Or not. Whatever.

I think William Pierce's Cosmotheism is a good rough draft to what a new religion should look like

Like, I know it was for tax exemptions but it was still really good, since it came from a man with a PhD in psychics.

The Golden Frog.

Nah they only let me in cause I was teaching english and got to stay cause my wife is nipponese
I failed you Holla Forums

This being was heralded already.
He is a child.
He is the son of the frogs, the son of the ugly and the vile and the sincere and the wholehearted.
He is irreverent.
In his left hand is love.
In his right is foresight.
He combines heaven and hell and leads the noble path of light.

Imagine a young wojack who has not suffered the frog, but negated everything about him. A being beyond the times much like God and the Devil, an archetype that has always been there, if buried in interpretations.
Jack, of all myths bearing his name, and yet bestowed the strength of Hercules and the nobility of Arthur.

My mind recalls an image of Pepe looking into a tank with tadpoles, of Ammit chastising him for not fucking his hot sister. The feeling he evokes is necessary for the birth of this new god. A suffering that redeems your own anxiety and doubt as to the sanctity of love in a world feeling for lust.

Hell of a book, every page has my head reeling.

What a worthless piece of paper.

Fuck a lot of you.

Also preempting shills, cause it always happens, Carl Jung was pro-Natsoc. He loathed the Jews as pagans who are unwilling to spiritually develop, and believed everything they got they had coming.

His books, in my opinion, will be the foundation for an unpozzed psychology/sociology/religion.

You don't have to tell me fam, I've got the book sitting right infront of me next to a kek statue

In all honesty, that image probably would've been better if Ammit were only encouraging Kek to fuck Kauket. The two of them were made for one another.

he needs to wipe the metric system off the face of the earth

This is the fourth thread about "Kek" in the last 24 hours. There's shillery afoot. Good thing the mods are tired of Kekfags and are now locking their threads. Thank you, mods!

Youve been shown wrong in like twenty threads that kek is the god of pol and we are mot a cheistian movement at all.

Furthermore, even /christian/ thinks deus vulters are antagonistic shills destroying christianity.

This is our board, you arent a oldfag, get out.

well fuck nigger.
I want to move there because rule 41 made me shut down my datacenter out of paranoia and I am losing fucktons of cash to avoid getting spied on.

How is bringing up deteriorating board quality
Just because I said that some fags are combining new-age beliefs with kekism? Kek / the odgoad isn't fucking Thoth/Ra worship and turning it into that is some new-age kikery.

But wait you are the type of low IQ nigger I am complaining about, you think Ba'al - the god of the masons is on your side? top kek.

gas yourself

kek has spoken

also:
>reddit spacing

this thread is fucking dubs repellent.

Check em

Fucl kek

Gas yourself.

You're dead wrong about his being limited to use in the Image Boards alone. All these young kids are obsessed with making wishes at 11:11 and 1:11pm and 12:34 and 1:23, or 22:22 and 2:22 and 3:33 and stuff.

You did it! Checked!

222 33, and 3 are masonic power numbers, 22 and 88 are not.

ALL repeating numbers are the Ogdoad's.
It's not their fault masons are fags.

Now check em

Actually, in earlier forced meme trials this year, we got a lot of results in 3 separate occasions Biggest success was someone "spilling the beans" about Cologne victims being given free treatment in exchange for silence almost immediately after we forced "woops, there go the beans" for a couple threads in January. Forced memes seem to work as long as people invest themselves in it. Just dont expect anything particularly specific, remember meme magic is chaotic in nature.

Ba'al killed Muslims recently after ISIS blew up one of his old Temples.

Hell is forever!

Anti-Christian!

Ehh. Personally, I'd avoid Ba'al. I'm pretty sure Phonetician religion practiced human sacrifice, and that's definitely something I want to stay far, far away from, considering all it's done for our dear friends the Jews.

AYY YO HOL UP

That's Moloch.

Both Baal and Moloch are poor worship choices.

Just worship the Emperor, but define non-whites as Xenos and race traitors as heretics.

It's hard to imagine Kek worship spreading to normalfags - or if it did, them not fucking it up. Mystery cults are meant to remain mysterious, I suspect. The Rabbi Yeshua cult could have remained a very spiritually productive part of the Empire, but it was denuded of root and branch in order to create a heartless, sexless monolith of Imperium. The very ideology meant to save it ended up help tear it to pieces.

Whites awaken themselves. Look at history and you will see that any time whites came close to being wiped out they returned and wrought severe vengeance. Case in point being the America's, there is proof that whites existed on that continent at one point and were wiped out. When the nords returned it was no laughing matter for the 'native americans.'

No thanks. Ill stick to Jesus Christ, who Hitler and Mussolini believed in.

Kek is the bringer of light. Khepri is the God of the morning sun.

Khepri (Scarab) is the next God in line to be worshiped.

PRAISE KEK
My worship has slackened lately due to happening but I am going to re-dedicate my prayers to kek.

Scratch this post, the next God to be worshiped would be Her-ur (Horus the Elder)

Did the egyptians ever worship a two headed eagle?

Yes this is excellent, more avant-garde memes for an avant-garde meme god.

This is about as close as it comes. Given that Kek is a primordial God of the void and darkness, I think the elder Horus (the god of the sky/light) is the proper continuation of our worship.

Either him or Ra, however Ra comes along much later in their theology.

We just have to keep up with the cycles of worship. You can't make a clock work by just turning one gear. If we can achieve what ancient man did 4000 years ago, which I think is pretty doable, then we can have an entire modern theology based upon these very real Gods. Best part is, they have very real effects on our reality that can be utilized. We just have to be sure to follow the rules, otherwise things could turn out shitty for everyone…

Perhaps there should be no reason to stick to the Ogdoad. Forging a new theology is as much an act of creativity as it is an act of discovery, or even rediscovery. All things considered, we stumbled across Kek by accident. There's no reason to try to force the next deity. When we need him/her/they, it will come.

No argument here, I've had a sneaking suspicion for quite some time that the true "old gods" are where the answer is at

There are no accidents, only consequences.
Consider your trips

FUCK OFF

"There are no accidents. Only inevitabilities."

I'm not sure if that's comforting or not, user…

Rather than make up new Gods of esoteric definition, we could use these old Gods as a foundation and give them a modern "makeover"

Refresh the old interpretations of the Egyptian texts into modern understanding that is easily digestible for even the most blue pilled normie.

We have already achieved this with Kek through Pepe, and it was by accident.

So I think the most important thing is to find a symbol/diety/figure these Gods wish to present themselves as and promote their presence through memetics.

My first thought that flashed to mind on the morning of November 9th was "praise be to Ra, for the sun rises upon victory"

Nature isn't here to comfort you

careful, you may cut yourself with that edge

/monster/ have been worshipping their own gods, Ammit (Goddess of JUSTICE and waifus) and Reitia (Goddess of love and writing). I'm pretty sure they see themselves as an extension of meme magic and Kek worship but all they really want is to meme their waifus into existence.

so. desu. ka. Here we are at the edge of the world.

This is why using the Ogdoad as a foundation to build upon will be our greatest approach to what we want to achieve.

It has the structure needed to create something substantial rather than a meme that could fade into obscurity.

These Gods have been waiting for a very long time to rise again, and it is obvious their acceptance of less extreme forms of praise (GETs rather than sacrifice) is fair game.

We just need to meme particular images/animals/characters along with praise of the specific Gods they represent and they will catch hold of the effect and show themselves like Kek has. This may have something to do with the 100th monkey effect and other phenomenon like it.

Moonman is a good example of this.
It's been argued that Moonman is very similar to Khonsu, vicious protector god that slays wild beasts or some such.

And I can't imagine they're too pleased with the current denizens of the lands they once ruled

Forgot my sample of text:

Precisely.

He's already starting to hit the mainstream as well, now we just need to associate Khonsu with Moonman like how Kek was with Pepe.

This can be done with the others and we should definitely start with the ones we know will help our cause the most.

As I stated previously, Horus the Elder is arguably the next in line for worship since he is the OG God of the sky and light.

He was represented as a falcon. So we need a popular icon that could easily be picked up and worshiped as such, then associated to Horus through memes.

He might be compatible with something to do with space travel.

Wait, I just remembered something.
Pic related.

Nigga, I have no choice.

The Farer's sacrament

In ages past we looked above and gazed upon the stars,
And wondered if a man could live on Luna or on Mars.
Today men fly that starry night and bless'd are we who know,
The hallowed names and faces of the men who made it so.

[Yuri] might not be, some say, the first into the Black,
But none deny the truth that he's [The First] to make it back.
We look to good old Yuri as the patron of our race,
Humanity's protector in this vast and outer space.

[Neil] knew it was his duty to use NASA's mighty boon,
And take [The Giant] leap on man's behalf up to the Moon.
Now colonists and settlers look to Neil for peace of mind,
On having made the choice to leave their homeworld far behind.

[Buzz] was a mighty pilot and just may have been the best,
But more, he was [The Dreamer] seeing far beyond the rest.
With name dear to the hearts of anyone who's grabbed the helm,
We thank Buzz for the future he foresaw our starry realm.

[Michael] chose himself a role that most men could not take,
Crewed his command module [Loner] for Eleven's mission's sake.
When a 'farer's flying solo and his ship is far from home,
He can trust that Michael's with him and he's never quite alone.

[John] may have never gone to space but hallowed is his name,
Without his [Steely Eye] Apollo would've died in flames.
His brilliant troubleshooting saved Man's place among the stars,
Now 'farers pray to Johnny as our helpful friend afar.

[Jim] took the role of captain on Thirteen's unlucky flight,
And without him as [The Leader] they'd been lost unto the night.
We oft think of Jim's example when we're facing matters grave,
For he taught us: to be calm, to be resourceful, to be brave.

[Georgy, Vladislav and Vicktor] earned their solemn, holy place,
And will always be [Remembered] as the first to die in space.
When our fellows go to join them they would tell us not to cry,
But to drink a shot and know they're in that bright and starry sky.

[Laika] was a mongrel, who had more than shown her worth,
As [The Loyal] friend of man who proved that we could leave the Earth.
Now the shipboard pets and critters that we choose to share our days,
Are all guarded and protected under Laika's watchful gaze.

Whenever we break atmosphere, we call out to two more,
And beg their benediction on that vast dark ocean's shore.
Whose crews did burn like novae where the Earth's blue fades to black,
To [Challenger] when setting out, [Columbia] when back.

We lift a glass to those who laid our path into the sky,
A solemn prayer in thanks before into the black we fly.
We ask you to watch over us wherever we are sent,
And offer up our voices in a 'Farers Sacrament.

It may seem cringey at first, but it could potentially catch on due to the nostalgia factor that has been so effective on the youths.

Also would be very easy to alter his suit into some dope german gear.

Oh shit, son

Noice.

(check'd)
Welp…

It is a pretty sweet boat. But I'm just floating ideas right now. Hopefully something sticks and the ball gets rolling one way or another.

Same here.
I'm not really sure where to go with something like this.

Yea, I got a feeling that forcing this may be difficult. Part of the reason Kek got to where he is now is because the initial beginning of his worship was incidental. A WoW term became a catalyst for the his eventual rise.

Perhaps we have to wait until Kek allows Horus to rise?

Are you faggots pretending to be retarded, talking about how Moonman is actually some ancient god and shit?

That seems like the most reasonable course of action.
I doubt something like this can be forced at all.

Did you not see the Oakland manifestation?

Well, regardless we can try to plan ahead by trying to have a vessel Horus deems worthy.

You mean that street light with the fire in the background that barely resembled the shape of a banana for a second if you were autistic enough? Gimme a break, you sound like those niggers who claim that they see Jesus in their coffee.

Funny thought, several ancient civilizations have legends of "avian" people with blue feathers that helped mankind many times.

Do you think kek is real?

As real as the holocaust.

True.
Brb studying ancient blue bird people memes.

Did you miss the whole 'all of existence getting warped and changed' episode?

So, somewhat true but greatly exaggerated. I agree the effectiveness of Kek has most likely been overstated. He's a god of who typically has no ally.

We can continue to gain power and control of the fabric of reality by harnessing the other old Gods along with Kek.

Like I said, you can't make a clock function just by turning one cog, you need the whole of it to work together. Then you have time.

Belief is an important part of a gods effectiveness. Kek has proven himself worthy of belief, and will go stronger as his believers increase in dedication and quantity.

I understand this, but we can show people that rather than just chaos, we can have CONTROL.

Countless already fully believe in Kek, so convincing them other Egyptian Gods demand worship, and that this would only further our ability to pivot reality could be easy.

Ok, a bit of a harsh word, but it is kind of true. They would be grateful of worship. I'm sure they are very envious of the attention Kek has been getting.

It would be nice to see the pantheon fleshed out a bit more.
Specialized gods are better than monolithic gods any day of the week.

Kill yourself. Blow your brains out and three days after your funeral come back from the dead. Then start talking about Kek. Until then kek is smelly brown goo dropping from the assholes of shitheads.

I wonder (((who))) would have such a fascination with feces?

Does anyone recommend any particular compendium of the various gods and their mythology? From all Aryan nations of past and present - Egypt, Rome, Phoenicia, etc.

I believe it's a mutual relationship. In exchange for worship and giving them a solid form, they help us out. The fact that Kek is worshipped more or less exclusively by Holla Forums (to my knowledge), and that we have had success with such few worshipers, proves our power as Magi.

I wonder (((who))) would pretend a shitty toad is a god?

Follow your jewish god and kill yourself, christcuck.

Calm down you trisomy cunt.

This has turned out to be a good thread, I'm just going to filter you.

I'm pretty sure encyclopedias of gods are a thing.

Seriously, go kill yourself. Pray to "kek" and blow your brains out - if you have any. Make a mess on your mom's wallpaper, you little shit. And on the 3rd day after your funeral (no one will be there, by the way), come back from the dead and tell us all about good old shitty Kek and his magical powers.

How kind of you.

Yes, but they're mostly kiked to hell, and take metaphors literally.

Nice selfie, toad-tard.

So much anger for no reason at all.

I bet you're a very sad, lonely person.

Anger? Seriously, kill yourself. Blow your brains out. Trust in kek and prove to the world his magical powers. Do without delay. Kill yourself. I'll say it once more, KILL YOURSELF IN AS GORY A MANNER POSSIBLE AND PRAY TO KEK TO RAISE YOU FROM THE DEAD. Until then, shut your damned mouth.

Your outburst only validates my assumption.

Maybe try going out and meeting new people, or picking up a new hobby other than posting on a imageboard.

Working out can also help with depression, just remember, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

t. shadow the edgehog

Are there any Holla Forumsacks that are familiar with the SMT series? Because I'm feeling very eerie feelings regarding all of this. Eerie, JRPG-ish feelings.

Are we the ragtag group of youths who save the world?

Not for you, user, for you it would be great band-aid until "kek" makes everything better 3 days later (or not). Now just go kill yourself and find out all about kek.

this

No, you're just a mediocre fantasist toad faggot.

Since this is the shitpost thread
Holla Forums has no ids and 4cucks just challenged them to a debate

Gaze into the abyss

Look, Kek is useful for recruiting and hooking normies into redpilling, but going further into it is just stupidity of autists living in their bubbles of cartoon frogs and baby esoteric study.

Focus on stuff that's important, not some cartoon frog fantasies. It's useful, but going zealot on this shit is just beyond retarded. And whoever does the teaching controls what is going to be teached.
It also seems to me that someone is trying to coopt us with this shit. To become just one of the faces of the Mystery religion.

hellofellownatzees.gif

What do you mean by this?

Mate, have you seen our opponents?

(selfcheck for those trip dubs)

alt-kike-style jews infiltrating like every movement in history
Anonymous chaos is our greatest strength. If you can't name it or put your finger on it you can't control it or shut it down.

I'm doubtful that leftypol even has alphabets checking it.

That realization comes later as the memories begin to return.

Oh after reading that shit (decided to look at it as it was on home board) I couldn't stop laughing.

"RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT"

"O-of course I accept THAT difference but doesn't change anything"
"Well yeah there's THAT but so what?"

I kek'd

Why do I taste plastic when I read your posts?

…ohshit

I never understood why we have a need for gods at this point. We can justify our morality through pragmatism rather than religion, as it perpetuates our race and ideology, so why claim we do it because of a Jewish god or pre-Aryan awakening pagan entity?

user it's because 8ch.net/leftypol/res/1160718.html
Happens.

You cannot separate man from the myth. He is the myth until he forgets it, and this loss of memory happens with the contamination of blood and mind.

(checked)
Maybe it's from those Cheetos you're eating?

Retarded and egotistical Holla Forums threads? Give me a condensed version, I'm not sifting through that shit.

Cryptic garbage. Give me a good reason why anyone should submit to irrelevant old gods and Jewish lies when a man is capable of morality without them. Jewish corruption took us to the point of near extinction, and buying further into it won't pull us out of it.

If it's irrelevant then so are you.

Jewish gods are for jewish blood: mongrels.

Man doesn't need gods, he needs religion or a substitute for religion: A common goal that he and others can work toward.

Kek will leave the image boards. But he hasn't reached maximum power yet. All in good time, brother. Don't forget, we've reached the point of "Point Emerging Probably Entering." Kek is slowly coming through time to us. Shadilay.

A religion isn't a goal, it's submission to a higher power, and it's easily subverted and corrupted.

You've never done a thing in your life in praise of an ancient European god and I doubt strongly you have any understanding of them, and if you're a Christian you worship Jews. I am not irrelevant, but your religion is.

Fine fine

He needs a worldview, one that brings him home to cure that nostalgia…

On the note of Moonman being Khonsu, here are the similarities:
Khonsu is a Moon god, has the title of Pathfinder (we are just now beginning to find out way back to the "path"), and protects against wild animals in the night (niggers, who are quite camouflaged in the night).

For Horus (although we need a new name, we shouldn't adopt Egyptian names for everything) the mythology could be something like the falcon emerging from the frogs mouth (order from chaos). I believe for our gods we could adopt multiple forms (just as Kek was depicted as sometimes being a frog, sometimes having the body of a man with the head of a frog).

If Horus is like Woden/Odin (a traveler, symbol of royalty, etc.), then we need a figure like Thunor/Thor (a stationary protector) if we wish to establish a nation. Variety is good, and we shouldn't limit ourselves to animals - we're coming into an intriguing and odd age.

The paintings in that book give me the strangest sense of nostalgia.

yeah, let's waste time making fairy tales instead of just ovening people

2deep4me, user , 2deep

Good, user. Gooooood.

kys weev you fat kike

Since people seem worried, I feel a need to post this in here: There's no reason to worry about eschatology. Worry about your own actions. Follow the Golden Rule. Game 7's already been won.

Agreed. Kek will be a better god for the future Europa than Rabbi Yeshua.

nobody's checking my 911 dubs in a kek thread? have we fallen this far from his light?

let's not forget who won us the election

Letdowns like Brexit? Or like Trump being elected?

There are simply a lot of good news lately, that's why people are upbeat. The pendulum is swinging our way now, even if it has yet to really gain momentum.

Hence me making this thread last night, before going to bed. Now I've scrolled through the first half and it has been almost entirely chaotic noise, no rhyme, no reason. The first couple responses were interesting but it quickly deteriorated into concentrated shit. I'll go through the rest now and then whine some more about quality of posts.

Good question.

Whites have forgotten / been made to forget their racial identity to the point where we deny we ever had one. So when you say

I need to remind you that "we" are having an identity crisis as a race so right now you can't get White people to even admit they would like their race to exist in the future? And we have no ideology to speak of except some resilient leftovers of Christianity that hurt us more than they help? What ideology should we perpetuate? Being overly nice and never ever learning when it backfires? Working harder than everyone else and then apologizing for the fruits of our labor and sharing them with every shitskin that shows up in one of our nations or on a charity poster?

We need to immunize ourselves so we can cut the power on the otherwise endless White guilt gravy train. We need to somehow reclaim our racial identity and bring those who attack it to their knees where they belong. They should have to BEG and we should reject them and give to fellow Whites instead. Not because they need it but because they are White! We need a 180 degree FLIP on White loyalty. We already help each other when it's really necessary, but it's seldom necessary so most of the time we help our eternal enemies as we fail to recognize them as our enemies.

I think a new implicitely White deity like I tried to describe could be a big piece of the puzzle. It could be the father meme that provides us with endless child memes, all of which unite us. Gallows humor that inspires resistance in us, that allows us to build in-group loyalty before it's too late and our group is simply dissolved in race mixing and White flight forever.

Gonna have to check those triple dubs

JUNG HAS ALREADY GIVEN US A NEW RELIGION IN THE RED BOOK

Just read it.

Jewgle isn't helping, where can I find a PDF?

=SLONGED

He didn't give it to us, he merely put down into words what was already on the horizon.

He drew from a place we all hold. It's nostalgic because on some level you already well know what is happening in the picture.
I knew what a dragon was long before I saw one depicted. Blind men hold their arms in the air in triumph out of instinct. All language have huh?. Some things are in our brain from birth.

Our god is just God, minus the Christstuff.

You do realise science brings people back from the brink of death all the time, I mean, the story actually suggests Jesus might have gone into a coma and woken up from it.

You know, I wonder if Jung's Red Book could be the key to tie together Nationalsocialism to a genuine religion and esoteric path?

I mean, we have Chamberlain and Rosenberg, but that's mostly just commentary, I will read the Red Book.

SERIOUSLY WHERE CAN I FIND A PDF OF THE RED BOOK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bookzz.org/book/875486/7b929b

Nice, Pol needs a writer thread!

there isn't a smaller file size floating around is there?

Could someone link the torrents, please? My computer crashed bigly and lost everything.

I suggest making Iesous (888 in gematria) a wojak and Kek a pepe on the right side, while on the left side one singular dirty Saturn aka Molech aka Ba'al aks Allah aka Satan resides. Maybe put Janus on the right side, too.

A stranger on the internet found you what you wanted because you were too lazy to look for it yourself. Then you told them you didn't like the version they found you.

Are you the ungrateful granddaughter from Babe?

Because there is an entity infinitely more powerful than humans, it just hasn't revealed itself to us yet, at least not en mass.

checked for truth

We did when this board was good.

No… no!
Have you fools not learned from the catastrophes of Gbaji the Deceiver, who cloaked himself both in the guise of sun-stopping illuminating mystical light and barbarian troll sorcerer darkness?

Men must trust in his own capacity for victory, not mortal gods.

snatching the sun from the sky

Speaking of statues

delete that image