Spanish as a second language in the U.S

What is you stance on Spanish being the second biggest language in the States without knowing which it's impossible to get hired in some parts of southern states? Would you rather stoop to learning it or begin a language war and try to wipe all the Spanish speaking scum off the face of the earth so long as they don't stop speaking it voluntarily? And is it true that Spanish is infinitely less flexible a language than English in general?

I don't get it. Where are my (you)s?

You have to try a lot harder than that, that was just pitiful.

im learning spanish as a tactical maneuver. im not going to see whites at 90% of the population before I die, and a lot of spics are here to stay. i just want to know what theyre talking about when i pass by, but fuck is their language ugly.

Nothing wrong with the language itself but obviously all non-Whites must be removed from America and English should be the only official language nationally and in all 50 states. No official documents should be labelled in any language other than English.

I speak several languages, and I hate Spanish. It's not flexible at all, and it's overly complicated. Worst part is that it's mostly used by precisely the kind of people we don't want in America, ever.

Sage because this shouldn't even be a consideration.

Go back.

No, Mexico must be purged and North America should all be white.

That's the ideal but realistically we should just build a wall and use Mexico as a dumping ground for US & Canada's non-White population.

SPANISH IS A DISGUSTING LANGUAGE OF DIARRHEA
SEND IT ALL BACK

Because all we have is mestizo spics here. What else do you think we'd relate it with?

For me it's a problem. I have to learn Spanish, but whenever I hear it I just think of spics, and in my mind it'll always be that way unless I can really do something to change it, but right now it makes me hate this bean language.

Can you flesh it out?

im keeping this thread bumped just for you

You are welcome at my dear spain anytime user, good luck.

Who said that Spain is white?

And then purge them. We need more land.

Couldn't agree more.

They have to go back.

Houstanon here. Spanish is a fucking horrid language and I would never want to speak to the people here that speak it. Now, what goes in the email field? Ans: Sage

I'm being nice to you here, asshat.

youre fucking cancerous get out.

Enjoy your one accidental bump and your spic language faggot

OP is a PINCHY MERICAN DAT TAKES PAPINÕS IN HIS CULO AND IS A TACO 🌮 LOVER

fuck spanish

speak English paco, its the global language.

bump :^)

Latin should become the first official language of America

I took two years of Spanish in High School. It was useful when I ended up visiting Mexico, but I wish I'd taken Latin instead. I also think everyone living here should learn English, and no other language should be required to get a job anywhere in the country.

But Spanish clearly is the new Latin.

Wew

El d con el c, mi amigo!

No seriously, you grammar is somewhere between fucked and non-existent! Apart from that, it is nice that there are languages which keep the Roman legachy somewhat alive.

Muphry's law.

If only it was this kind of Spanish…

Indeed. English isn't my mother tounge either… Only English doesnt really pretend to have grammar. So when you start to learn it you just know that you have to pretty much memorize the whole shebang. Spanish does pretend to hav grammar. But every time there is a rule, some 65 % of all apliances of this rule turns out to be an exception. German has grammar, English does not. Spanish it that anoying space in-between.

Saying English doesn't have grammar, just because it is simpler, doesn't make any sense.

Funny, people tend to be way less critical of my grammar when i don't outright state that english is not my native tongue.