Make Pop Culture great again

Make Pop Culture great again

Alright, simple question Holla Forums: how do we make pop culture great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ffF5M
hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.ro/2016/01/i-create-as-i-speak.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill all the jews

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

Or if you prefer real action movies/series, kill all the pedowwod jews first.

Anime as well, of course. This is how Anime should look like: imgur.com/gallery/ffF5M

You make it great by not putting pop culture in a pedestal. Aristocratic/elitist culture must always be superior and given more importance than the mass popular culture.

I don't think pop culture will ever be good, it's made to appeal to a large amout of people so it's dumbed down.

impossible. all modern entertainment has now become a tool to push (((THE NARRATIVE))) therefore all modern entertainment should be dead forever to any person with half a brain. kinda like how world peace got (((shut down))). it is futile.

not the mama

I don't think we should. We should focus on brining back and making real culture.

*bringing

It's like steroids to autistic childrens

This . The question is how does pop-culture form?
In the olden days what is 'pop culture' mostly formed from trickling down 'high culture' along with passed on traditions and in-group behaviors . Then talmud-vision came and the so-called 'generational divide' was created:

"But the advent of the tell-a-vision, radio broadcasting, the consolidation of print media and the popular music industry all gave those with the same agenda of societal control as the Pharisees of old, the means to "Speak" to the mass audience so as to create such artificially imposed divisions as "generations." THEY told each different generation that the older generations were "uncool" and "old-fashioned." With mass media and commercial consumerism, THEY were able to institute a continuous, dynamic change in music, dance, fashion, clothing, hairstyles, slang and lingo, and ultimately an ethos and moral code for each generation of youth entering their young adult years, so that THEY successfully severed the connections between generations to divide and conquer we the sheeple."

Now with the emergence of the internet, decentralized organic modes of culture transition and formation can once again take hold.

t. not a lolberg, but this post is relevant to the topic:
hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.ro/2016/01/i-create-as-i-speak.html

I'm European and what is this?

That would be American Gladiators, a TV show in the 1990s where contestants were pitted against steroid-abusing actors in various contests of skill with nerf-type products.

Nigger that's pretty unfair and dumb.
How is that "great pop culture" as OP suggests?

Men are starting to realize that they've been bombarded with feminist propaganda since birth and are basically women now. If you create content, which I doubt anyone on Holla Forums does that isn't youtube redpills and memes, incorporate as much masculinity into it as you can without compromising the work. Focus on strength and ideals you think will help boys realize that masculinity isn't wrong or evil.

/thread

Pick one and only one shill

that's not how culture works.

Nuke the world back to the 80s.

It's almost like you hate gooks.

By completely boycotting it and working on ourselves. Once it's broke, we can revisit it. But for the next four years, make yourself a fucking Olympian in mind, body and soul.

Also, if you're older than twelve and still playing video games and watching cartoons, GAS YOURSELF.