ELECTORAL VOTE ON MONDAY. HARNESS KEK'S POWER HERE

ELECTORAL VOTE ON MONDAY. HARNESS KEK'S POWER HERE

That's right. Nothing such as too much overkill Trump needs to win again and confirm his presidency.

PRAISE KEK. HAIL TRUMP. MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-17/harvard-professor-admits-his-efforts-turn-electoral-college-against-trump-have-faile
nypost.
amazon.com/Statue-Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01MDSA8C1/
qz.com/866253/when-will-we-know-the-results-of-the-us-electoral-college-vote-on-december-19/
archive.is/D5vT5
archive.is/U3qX7
youtube.com/watch?v=n8s6jyCoHK4
lmgtfy.com/?q=electoral results time
youtube.com/watch?v=C9FahyV3xA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

(checked)

ADD ANOTHER BRICK TO THE WALL

SPREAD THIS

Request mod sticky. Plaster on as many sockpuppets as you can. This is it anons, the best propaganda we've had all year.
F to the last surviving, great white men

Can't argue with dubs. Two 4s. Two terms.

TEN FEET HIGHER

FOUR MORE YEARS

420praise it!

Braise geg OK

constantly bitching about mods makes you look weak. most of us dont even know who the mods are or even really care. we're here to shitpost, not get wrapped up in high school clique drama. just a heads up, you look like a whiny fagget.

could you guys do this on Holla Forums? thanks

those dubs ensure 8 years of Trump/

Butthurt mod detected.

PRAISE KEK
HAIL TRUMP
E Pluribus Awesome!

Please kek, grant me 8 years of liberal tears.

Fuck you, mods are not gods, they bleed.

I urge anons to take a look at this thread that was bumplocked. There was no reason for it to be shut down and the discussion was good quality.

Praise Kek and check the digits.

I was in that thread. Comfy as funk, there was absolutely no reason to bump lock it other than people were ACTUALLY INTERESTED. Fuck the mods.

I was the user made the Der Glocke post. I had an inkling the thread would get locked before I posted it because of the direction the thread would go. Mods need to get their fucking head out of their ass.

I also found it funny as hell when they locked and then started gas lighting anons when they realized it wasn't an 'muh eceleb' thread and unlocked it. Fucking slimy bastards. Just admit your fault and move on. I pray I meet these fucks one day.

S H A D I L A Y

HIGH ENERGY OP
PRAISE KEK

We can take the energy higher too

PRAISE KEK

Harvard Professor Admits His Efforts To Turn Electoral College Against Trump Have Failed Miserably
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-17/harvard-professor-admits-his-efforts-turn-electoral-college-against-trump-have-faile

HIGH ENERGY

Be ready. They're gonna try to cancel democracy, and not in the good way.

Digits for Kek. Digits for Trump.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

I'm sorry, but it's over. We actually won, now we need to go about the hard work of fleshing out what that means, not just hoping our vanquished foe will pull us back for one more, unambiguous round of polticking.

Checked

Damn

This is it

These threads are fucking garbage.

Today my 1 year old son asked me if we get to hang the faithless electors, even if there are only 3 or 4 of them?

I gave him a hug and told him that of course we do. We'll never stop winning.

observed

You're out of your mind if you think they're just going to let it happen.

If it happens, be ready for battle user.

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

It's as simple as this
1. The electors change their votes to put hillary in, and they all hang.
or
2. The electors vote the way they should Trump gets in, and they all hang.

Wait, why do they also hang in #2?

TRUMP
HAS
IT
WON

(checked)
Knew that commie was lying from the start

They wouldn't hang, they would (((commit suicide))) or have a (((heart attack))).

To be perfectly honest, i don't care anymore.
The election was great and i am happy to have been here, but Trump surrounding himself with ultra kikes, even from Goldman-Sachs made a really bad taste in my mouth.
I am glad he has won as i don't want to die in a nuclear war with Russia but i am disappointed as i honestly thought that he was really gonna be different.
I'll understand.

tob geg :DDD

make it so

Checked

TAKE MY ENERGY!!!

Praise Kek!

PRAISE KEK

DANK DANCING FOR TRUMP

I hope you're all prepared in the event that we must bleed for our nation.

There is nothing to worry about

I purchased the two Kek statues from Amazon to praise Kek for the upcoming electoral vote, shadilay to my brothers and to Trump. I cannot wait to see the kikes in shambles and realize that meme magic is truly on our side.

The ones that are over $1000?

dobule off by one

it keeps happening, this thread isn't really praised by kek.

It is now. Kek 'em!

Those are statues of Heqet, not Kek. Cuckchan was tricked into worshiping a goddess of fertility to further the cause. I also have one of these statues, and it only costed $35 before kikes raised the price to try and grab more shekels

No need to be sad, just praise kek

Don't forget how deep it must go.

Nice, is that an OC?

Let the memes flow.

KEK WILLS IT

Checked. I didn't know it was this soon until a couple hours ago, listening to FTN. We finally get to relax when Trump is officially declared Emperor.

No more cucks and their hope for stealing the election after that.

WEW

PRAISE KEK
GAS THE JEWS

syrians are going to hack things tbh

They didn't just let it happen, they poured everything they had into stopping it.

In their limited mental capacity, they've tried everything short of literally starting WW3. It's not over until Trump is inaugurated in January.

I want to say "don't fuck this up, 'Murricans" like I did before the election, but now it's not even regular 'Murricans who can fuck it up. The future is in the hands of a handful of people whom can be bought or threatened. This is pretty fucking terrifying.

I love this image.

WITNESSED

The floodgates are blown.

Anti-Christian!

Guess it's time to pull out my good 'ol protection meme again. Worked so far.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Looks like posting errors are back

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Nope. These people are completely feminized, utterly unable to act by anything but proxy. They keep begging other people to do their revolution for them.

MAGA SHADILAY

MAGA SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK
ALWAYS CHECK

The Dems rolled over themselves when they decided that White lives don't matter in a country that is majority White.

Hell, even Obama ran on a campaign of hope for all and said sacrifices would need to be made for the good of the country, not just certain people. Then Hillary comes along with her basket of deplorables and alienated White people to the point where they mostly stayed home and didn't vote at all.

In 2 years we'll see the seeds of an entirely new Dem Party as the House is up for re-election. My guess is that the Dems will try to pull the Libertarians into their fold.

can kek give me some power it's my birthday today

PRAISE HIM

(CHECKED)
hAPPY BIRTHDAY

You are a warrior today.

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL KEK
HAIL VICTORY

those cucks are fucked no matter what they do at this point. Trump is gonna be in the white house no matter what and all they can do is cry more lol

The best part is that in 8 years, The Rock is running for president. I've told leftists this and they're going to vote for him. I didn't tell them that The Rock is a staunch conservative

I'd prefer to see Mrs. Linda run for 2024.

Brit here. We will lend you our energy.

Presidency or not, you Americans take your country back come Monday. Lead the world in the right direction.

Where can I find the right statues for a reasonable price? I'd be willing to pay $100 but not much more.

Loyalist Northern Irish here. I only mention my country because Trump loves the UK.

Trump WILL be President of the United States of America. And he is going to be a great President.
Godspeed Yankbros.

PRAISE KEK

Then 2020 is secured for the republicans. Even if they manage to get all 8 people to vote in Michigan, it will hardly be enough.

WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED

Pretty much, though I suspect that the Republican Party will see a dramatic shift as well over the next two years. In a decade we'll be talking about the Democrats and Republicans the way we talk about the Whigs and the Federalists today.

TAKE MY ENERGY
PRAISE KEK

McFucking KillYourself.

You may have the best of me until the inauguration.

I didn't give away my bloodlust. Ask my father.

t. "Blockhead" Joe Boynstein

Not arguments.

Thanks for the (you)s, kikes.

PRAISE KEK
THE SPEAKING GOD

Burden of proof is on you.

Don't give da0f28 any more (You)'s. He's just trying to derail the thread.

Look at his jewy face, greasy scraggly hair, and try to deny that he's a jew. It's self-evident from every single photo.

Filter by ID is a wonderful thing.

Not an argument. Here's your last (you).

You're desperate. If you think this sacrifice slowed me it only makes me more feral.

I believe they actually ensure the nullification of Obama's actions during his term and Trump's rightful place as 44th President of the USA.

Not saying Trump isn't going to serve for 8 years though.

Checked

Posting frogs doesn't mean you're with kek, you degenerate kike. We can smell your bullshit from miles away. I already know kikes are feral degenerates who eat their own filth, so if you become more feral than you're just that much more worthy of being purged.

The magic is real. Hums just like finding my woman.

id checked my man, quite a beautiful beast you got paired with

SHADILAY

Za Warudo! It's time to stop and check these digits!

Wonder if Obongo suckers enough electorates with muh russian hackers meme.

This worries me.

I've seen za warudo so many times but I never knew what it was. I only recently watched jojo so now I get it.

oh shit

That's a pretty terrifying 「Stand」

Alas, it is nothing compared to Trump
s 「The Wall」

I was in love in the past. then Holla Forums took my arm. Holla Forums taught me how to find the right dame, not just the ones making eyes at me. She wanted my genes so much. Hardly have to even talk to a woman when they see the man in you.

Are you lost

I had a dream that Trump picked up more EC votes from those who "Just couldn't support Hillary". Slept pretty well since that.

happy birthday and praise kek.

Shadilay

(checked)
SHADILAY

Shadilay!

Sorry to bother but

When is the next Trump rally ??

Final one was in Alabama a few days ago, user.

There aren't any more scheduled atm

I BELIEVE

KEK WILLS MAGA

the old days…

We're playing with powerful meme magic here, but let's keep going and see what happens

Aw that sucks.

Let's hope this source is right.
nypost. com/2016/12/18/trump-to-break-another-tradition-after-becoming-president/

KEK VULT

There isn't an official statue of Kek for sale, any frog statue should do as long as you focus your memetic energy to it. There are still Heqet statues on amazon for under $40 if you want to get one. The thousand dollar one is just a ripoff
amazon.com/Statue-Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01MDSA8C1/

How long till we know if its peace or war? Im getting a little tired of having the board shat up with 2 - 8 daily threads on maybe coup-attempts on the electoral votes. Either get your civil war rolling, or close the door!

Peace was never an option, friend. The only debate is whether we have to win as insurgents or agents of the state.

Never the less, How many houers untill that is decided?

MAGA
Drain the Swamp

REMINDER
For every dubs post, nine singles helped make it happen. Don't frown if you miss a get by one, smile because it kept the energy flowing.
NONE OF US IS AS HIGH ENERGY AS ALL OF US

Forward unto a brighter future!

10:50 AM

Happy birthday

SHADILAY

Good luck, Burgers. Also checked.

Reminds me of this

TAKE MY ENERGY, TRUMP!

Happy Birthday!

There's no way they are going to take this from us.

We've grabbed them by the pussy.

GAS GAS GAS
GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS

BRE-KE-KEK BRE-KE-KEK BRE-KE-KEK KOAX KOAX

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS

One Last Time

LET'S
FUGGIN
DO
THIS

What's the song in the first one?

I don't know, but I'd guess part of the Initial D soundtrack.

Now that's what I call a death cross :>

DONALD TAKE MY MEMES

I call BS but nice story though.
:^)

I'm so happy somebody finally webm'd this gold

TAKE MY ENERGY
SHADILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I'll be pleased when you CTR concern trolls are BTFOd for good in just over a month from now heh.

Ill probably get banned, but have an oathbreaker, fellow knight tempar!

Quickly, everyone offer your five best gondolas for our victory!

Yesssssss

>>>/4cuck/

We need more mages here ASAP!

SHADILAY!

That's what you do with traitors user, gotta clean your house every once in a while.

Oh shit son

Of coursh.

I have not heard the great and powerful KEK's name praised much since the election, which you all falsely believed a victory.

Do you think His Chaotic Greatness did it all for you, only to be forgotten soon after his will was done?

You were fools to have forgotten and thus betrayed Him, and you will see the true prophecy fulfilled. Neither candidate will be selected and King Nigger will remain, thus plunging us into darkness and Chaos. You sold your destiny to a chaotic force, sometimes dark sometimes light, a demon god if you will. If only you could have known what memes could hath wrought…

ALL POWER TO KEK

Thanks for the cringe, friendo

Where the Fuck were you, nigger?

I Check your Divine Dubs and raise you this.

"Kek loves me, and Pepe finks I is da best. No puny liberal oomies is gonna kill me, not when da greenest gods in da galaxy is watchin’ me!"

Saving the best I have for last.
Damn, that night was amazing.

Hail Imperium!

We're off to a good start.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Bong here, channelling Brexit energy for the God Emperor!
More salt for the salt gods!
PRAISE KEK

DEEPEST LORE

Thank you for helping me relive it. Incredible.

contribootin

GAS
GAS
GAS

Stay frosty anons, if they try to steal the election we have to be ready for what comes next.

OC lads

MAKE IT HAPPEN
CONFIRM THE DON
GIVE KEITH OLBERMANN A REASON TO LIVE

failure of a parent tbh

N O I C E

(checked)

Is this true? Will we not know the results until Jan. 6th?

qz.com/866253/when-will-we-know-the-results-of-the-us-electoral-college-vote-on-december-19/

Autistically LARPing

Anymore like these? I cannot get enough.

what a time to be alive
great 8 years on the way

KEK BE PRAISED

praise kek and hail victory

KEK
Grant us our wish of making the electors vote for Trump. We hope our humble Pepe's and meme magicks will make you go forth.

praise kek trump wins

Shadilay!

kek harness all the power

Checked!

I'm back to praise Kek once more.

PRAISE KEK

They ain't gonna do shit. They know damn well what will happen if they screw us.

Noice.

It feels good to win folks

MAGA

praise kek

Giving the Donald all my energy again!
Kek wills it!
S H A D I L A Y
AAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sheen's bid for reelection

If they fuck us on Monday, we hang them on Tuesday

AND THE MEMES FLOWED

Nah, Monday night.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHUE

Relevant

SHADILAY

TOMORROW, WE MAKE SURE THAT THE VICTORY WE FOUGHT SO HARD FOR IS ENSURED! EITHER THROUGH PEACE OR WAR SHOULD THEY TRY TO STEAL OUR VICTORY LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO SINCE TRUMP WAS ANNOUNCED THE WINNER!

LET'S MAKE SURE THAT CURRENT YEAR IS FOREVER A REMINDER TO OUR ENEMIES OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUSH US TOO FAR AND TRY TO DESTROY US!

TOMORROW, REMEMBER TO ALWAYS REMAIN VIGILANT, NEVER GIVE UP, AND FIGHT TO ENSURE WE MAKE AMERICA AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION GREAT AGAIN!

It'll be fine.

Tomorrow is the deadline, but what's the cutoff time for votes?

(checked)
Kek gives you his blessings and I give you my rare Pepes

What's the dox on that faggot in Texas?
He needs to be reminded of who and what we are

noon, local to them

I'm really getting sick and tired of all this winning user.. (I'm not)

PARED

It'll be a massive fucking controversy if electorates buy the no proof russian hackers me

IS TRUMP AWARE OF THIS SHIT?

nth-degree chess, user

My kek is strong

KEK PLEASE GUIDE TRUMP ON A SAFE PATH TO ELECTORAL VICTORY TODAY

They've lost. Right now the only reason anyone thinks they'll pull anything is because we're desperate for a fight. We want an easy way to show our conviction.

SHADILAY!

Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek

420 PRAISE IT

MAGA!!!!!!!1

KEK
EKE
KEK

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

You are a walking meme Holla Forums.
Enjoy the end.

It's no use, user. We have already lost and Trump will never be US president. Hillary will eventually win the presidency. It is time for us to accept Hillary Clinton as our president and whatever this will bring is simply the destiny of the United States of America.

Sup, Correct The Record

Defeatist…

I was banned for 20 minutes for defeatist attitude once. I hope you are too.

I'm confused I thought the votes were cast 12 PM today

You are fucking pathetic.

Would you either wanted Gary Johnson in or just wait for Hitler?

here's your (You)
now fuck off, queer

(checked)
They really can't function without being
'oppressed', can they?

Jesus Christ died for all of you, and you will be heading straight to hell.

W I T N E S S E D

Fell is Horever!

I heard pretty good stuff about crystals, too. Totally good for your chakras. Vegan diets really focus your aura and spirit energy.

Record yourself speaking those words aloud and listen to it, then come back and tell me you don't sound ridiculous.

If you decide NOT to vote in America's corrupt electoral system and if you understand that a vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil, be sure to spoil your ballot or someone else will vote for you!

What scares the evil doer's most is that the public will stop believing in their rigged system and will stop participating.

Indeed… sad but real, Hillary is going to be elected by electoral college tomorrow and become president of US.

How is it any more ridiculous than what I replied to?

NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU
NAMU AMIDA KEKU

It's not, they both are.

Sure and Bill will be first lady.
If it really is true then I hope my state, Kentucky can seccede due to ol' Miss Cankles banning coal

never fear its 8:14pm on the 19/12/16 and trump is still prez elect.

But fuck defeatists though. Through kek, ol' Miss Cankles won't get in.
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
SHE'S TELLING LIES
AS SHE SLOWLY DIES

Insert navy seals vs midget clowns pasta here.

Please don't let last light and hope for the free world die out this soon.

t. Every non-burger white.

Kill the electors.

You shouldn't need to do this, but if it comes to pass, you know where they live and if you are a burger, you are armed as well. So kill electors.

8 years confirmed!
PRAISE KEK

good get analysis 101, user

kek rejects your foolish attempt to speak on his behalf

that is the only way.

Did someone get annoyed enough at the small version (pic related) that they actually went through and redid it from scratch? Pretty cool, but unfortunately user fucked the encode unfortunately (didn't even use the full 12mb).

This one.

Now that the electoral college let them down are they going to JFK God Emperor?

Assuming that user here are legit, the result is finalized in January after all.

it is one thing to worship kek and another thing to praise him. I praise lots of things.

what did she meme by this?

I hope you burgers are ready for war when you get fucked today.

I'd chuckle but King Records is a front for kikes. Fucker Blocked original video. I'm relatively what are the actual lyrics.

POST LIBERAL BUTTHURT

At what time and timezone do we get results?

(checking the unchecked)

I'm on call today and likely won't get to contribute to the meme wizardry, so take my memes and
ALL OF MY ENERGY
and let's
MAKE AMERICA VOTE TRUMP AGAIN
I'll see you fuckers after the nuclear salt missiles go off in all the sanctuary cities.

January 6th 2017

guys i dont know if i can wait that long for the next shipment of liberal salt. my sodium levels are dangerously low.

So we won't actually find out until certification day on the 6th?

Why illustrate a M1014 with a blocked mag tube.. fucking normies need to /k/ up

It's mandated by law, usually this shit is a formality. Now it's a tool for Shillary to attempt to overthrow the elections.

As per usual keep your guard up at all times.

CHECKED

Happy b-day user, may Kek bless your celebrations.

War used to mean something.

Honestly, what are the chances the vote is overthrown?

What were the odds of any of this happening?

Don't worry about it, just meme us to victory.

(CHECKED AND HEILED)
MAGA
Today's the day lib salt will reach new levels after every one of their plots falls to ashes after being put into the ovens.

He'll fit right in with muh PSTD

Is it just me, or is that not the most punchable face one has ever witnessed. From the "Please break me. " glasses, to the "Place Fist Here" lips, and the "Oy Vey I'm a victim." breakable nose. I have not ever seen a more punchable face. And I live in Los Angeles.

thank god for imageboards so I can be a neet. no amount of liberal arts college would make me tolerate what I can only imagine that thing's whining sounds like. Was there ever an interview?

Well user you didn't get dubs…

This guy did.

You lose! So sad!

U.S. electors expected to officially confirm Trump victory
archive.is/D5vT5

2016 is getting too real right now.

Trump train is fired up!

ARE YOU READY TO LAUGH?!?!?!

SHADILAY
SHADILAY

KEK BRING US CHAOS!

TRUMP'S VICTORY IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP

CHECKED

JUST
ELECT
MY
SHIT
UP

MAY THE ENERGY BE HIGH AND KEK BE WITH US

Shit like this is the extent of most liberals' political interaction. The jew is smart to hide his deceit in humor, even if it is shit to us. "Who cares about the ramifications, it was in a funny skit." How am I supposed to be able to interact with these people in public

HIGH ENERGY

Hillary lost an electorate

Maine Electoral College elector says he will cast his ballot for Sanders
David Bright, a longtime Democratic activist, will not support Sec. Hillary Clinton in today's Electoral College vote.

archive.is/U3qX7

Beautiful.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

I have literally seen nothing in my lifetime less funny than that, & I've seen starving Ethiopian children.

That woman is probably pissed off because she thought she would have her job secured at snl doing her Hillary Clinton impression for 4 years….. How much do want to bet snl will throw her away in the next 1-2 years?

Notice they lie to the "man" presumably elector's husband in the skit …. everything about that skit is degenerate garbage and not the lest bit funny except their desperation that is which was obviously not intended…. Trump will kill us all….. as opposed to Hillary and obama actively trying to start shit with a nuclear superpower … ie Russia

HAHAHA…. It's the Russians everybody.

Never!
WIN UNTIL IT HURTS AND THEN WIN== ==SOME MORE

like your trips. GO TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP.

Anyone notice MSM outlets reporting that Hillary won PA on Nov 8th. Politico still reports Trump won it but ABC and CNN say Hillary won it. I imagine PA electors will swing Trump and the Hillary won PA meme will die. Media trying to rewrite history…

Can't Stump The Trump

report this trash

youtube.com/watch?v=n8s6jyCoHK4

It looks like Trump is going to get stumped

Can't Stump The Trump

I honestly think he's pulling a Mitt Romney. What do you think the possibilities of that happening?

I doubt he would hire a failure

posting afro american pepe for Trump

check

what time does the EC happen?
t. european

lmgtfy.com/?q=electoral results time

thanks for nothing and jewgle thanks for clicks

It happens now user.
h ttp://www.270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

too low energy to shill effective right before another round of winning.

thanks
here, have a cup of swedish coffee

dont be a faggot all on your own, come join the live thread

The lyrics are nothing special, just typical cutesy J-Pop. If you still want the exact lyrics, search for "miss monochrome poker face" on animelyrics or something.

And postan clean webm for the hell of it.

ELECTORAL UPDATE: Trump 105 - Faithless 0.

I haven't said this in months

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

All of Pennsylvania's 20 electoral votes have been officially cast for Trump

Trump: 170
Hillary: 83
Faithless: 0
Pending: 285

Now would you put them in succession, please?

I see a resemblance.

like this?

Sorry, I should've been more clear.
How difficult would it be to multiply the "chance of winning presidency" pic left and right?

Like expand it so it looks like the image on the left?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9FahyV3xA8

Holy shit, Russian ambassador in turkey just shot on TV!!!!!!!!

No.
To make it look like DNA.

Oh, idk, probably not hard. You can do that yourself though.

I'm fucking calling a "washed up celebrities with white background trying to coerce X group to stump Trump" video right now.

Are they trying to meme for a civil war now?

I offer Kek my latest pepe.

PRAISE KEK
HAIL TRUMP
MAGA

Tippy Toppy Kek. Imagine our grand children's sides when we explain to them what was going on during the 18 months before Emperor Trump got into power…

They have tried every ridiculous and desperate stunt to prevent Trump from winning.

MAGA MAXIMUS

did it go okay? im too scared to check the news or even this fucking thread. just tell me everything is still maga. please.

HOLY SHIT LADS

I said earlier today that the faithless electors would be on the queen shill's side, and it actually happened.

PRAISE KEK

He won.

TWICE

Attend to your head injury

now that's what i call a pepe

holy fuck i was so nervous i replied empty.
thank you user
thank you kek

K.O