George Soros leads line-up of liberal billionaires who are funding Facebook's fake news fact checker

What Can We Do About Soros?

Trump will soon have power, and Soros will continue to try an d undermine it. Surely there has to be something we can do to stop this filthy kike?

archive.is/7x4Ot
daily mail.co.uk/news/article-4041910/Clinton-mega-donor-George-Soros-leads-line-liberal-billionaires-funding-Facebook-s-fake-news-fact-checker.html

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Final solution

I'd say we should meme against it, but they seem to be doing it themselves. "Fake News" Fact Checker is most easily read as FAKE "news fact checker."

WITNESSED

Dealing with Soros is a simple solution. All he really does is bankroll the left wing organizations. We just have to be lean and efficient, and guide the left to self destructive courses, so his financing ultimately becomes our financing.

I checked my ios 'news' app and I couldn't find Infowars there as a news source in the aggregator lel

Petition to Audit David Brock's Media Matters Conglomerate'
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Push to have Soros labelled a terrorist or a supporter of terrorism. The fact that he has financially supported groups that might as well classify as domestic terrorist groups should mean something.

Find all the groups Soros bankrolls. Most of them are staffed by DIY types, so figure out where they party. Then send the >>>/RWSS/ on their ass.

epin

The easiest way is to be diligent and meme to use those facts against them. These paid shills does not have the will nor the inclination to persist in spite of all the resources provided to them. Every small victory we make will bleed Soros dry.

Bump
Mods might want to go ahead and sticky this.

First post best post. Checked

literally being populated by old people who don't give a shit about the liberal narrative and kids are moving away

he's a fucking idiot

When your enemy starts trying to censor you, you know they've lost the debate.

meme him as some bad guy from a saturday morning cartoon who is often brought down by him being bumbling, clumsy and shortsighted?

This. BLM and the Hillary campaign(Clinton Foundation by proxy) literally funded nigs and Marxists to go and vandalize and assault people. They are both funded by Soros.

Can Trump ban Soros and his organizations like Russia did?

IDK, I think it's in the President's power to ban any foreigner by labeling them a "hostile alien". Jimmy Carter used this power to ban Iranians during the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and Obama used it to ban Iraqis in 2011.

Soros is a citizen though, so I think the best bet is to get him labeled as a sponsor of terrorism. Now that our Justice Department and State Department are getting filled with redpilled people, it shouldn't bee too difficult.

Trump's proposition to ban all foreign lobbyists will help a great deal as well, since the UN and EU cucks keep trying to get us to pass censorship and "hate speech" laws, etc., as well as funding leftist movements here.

two libs actually discriminated?

And so the daily stormer continues to grow.

hope his 7th heart transplant is rejected by his body and he dies?

I dunno. Could we surgically smuggle a bomb into the next child he rapes?

Do the Jews think "goyim" are really so stupid that most whites will use some "fact checker" app to tell them what they should think? Even the average normie will find that suspicious.

Dubs confirm. Yes, jews think we are all fumblimg morons and that they are vastly intellecrually superior. Remember, they brainwash their children first. They grow up to truly believe they are superior.

We can 1)

Ask Jews to move to Israel

and 2)

advocate that Hebrew-speaking Israelis cut their ties with the Jewish diaspora and integrate into the Middle East as natives of the region on the basis of an anti-colonialist alliance with its indigenous Arab inhabitants

This will lead to the end of American military aid to Israel. The Israel-America relationship is dysfunctional and unhealthy.

Without a strong Jewish "diaspora" and an Israel-America relationship, Judeophobic ethnic Jews like Soros will be powerless.

I can only hope they'll destroy themselves by undermining people's intelligence and implying people aren't smart enough to discern fake from real.

They are getting desperate. It's becoming more and more clear to the normie that this is a confrontation with two sides. Normie doesn't like to take a side, normie likes the middle. Liberals have masqueraded as "the middle," "the norm" for a long time. It's over now.

It's too late. The internet allowed them to get as big as they got, and in turn it will be what destroys them.

Why doesn't Putin just kill him? He would be doing the whole world a favor.

That only works if you have the bullets blessed by a priest and dipped in holy water

I think Russia did issue a dead or alive bounty on Soros a few years back

Send emails to Facebook's advertisers asking how they feel about Facebook's association with a person who worked for the Nazis. It's not the kind of question any marketing manager really wants to hear, let alone if it's first thing on a Monday morning.

If they don't respond favorably then kick up a fuss publicly and make sure that the terms Facebook and Nazi get strongly associated with each other. If you make it stick then the left won't be able to publicly associate with him. Ask them inconvenient questions like, "If you thought Trump was a Nazi for saying mean things, how do you justify supporting and associating with someone like Soros who actually worked for the Nazis?"

Social shaming is one of the left's go to weapons because it works so well against them. There's a saying that no man is an island, and it applies here. If you can't control Soros then exert control over his associates to isolate him as much as possible.

Focus on the kikes behind him.

Name him.
Every time he does something like this, call him out. Every time somebody connected to him does something, call him out. Make the media unable to ignore him. Make the public unable to avoid asking, "Why is this lone billionaire allowed to influence our society so much?"

Billion dollars doesn't stop someone dying from bullets.

Just makes it a little harder to get the bullets in.

Provide proof or recant.

Why? Does he have typhus, as well?

Can someone read Hebe?
All I'm getting is "They haven't called for the Jews since class D-accentuation-mark" from the headlines.

>JUST DO IT

Observe how leftists avoid mentioning how much money is made in the fake news industry.

Because that would reveal how much money they make in their phony news channels too.

Always follow the money trail Holla Forums.

This would be such sweet poetic justice, given the left's latest renewed push towards throwing the Nazi label everywhere and hoping it sticks.

Take the fucking battle on their own turf, and let them burn it to the ground.
1. Get a failbook account with a trash email
2. Tell faceberg sister/wife how much you'd like to take her out for dinner, then some netflix & fuck
3. make the sex scene dirty as fuck
4. the bitch will be unable to enjoy her failbook
5. she'll bitch to her brother
6. a billion dollars isn't worth shit when your sister gets mad

Or are you just going to sit here, wasting your time, letting the creepy zoidface get away with high treason and other acts against humanity.
Bonus points for surfacing nudes of zuckerchans females