Knights Templar, the dig begins

The Knights Templar is showing its hand thanks to the internet. They're all over wikileaks and pic related, LTC Gordon Fowkes is one of their chief propagandists. Further, digging ito wikileaks reveals that they're actively recruiting officers straight out of NATO. I personally suspect that the current "buildup with russia" (tanks to the netherlands to defend their giant border with russia. Sure…) is somehow related to the templar influence, and that it's somehow a counter to nationalist uprisings rather than nything to do with russia.
Heres some wikileaks.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/23/2373271_invitation-to-connect-on-linkedin-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1266805_-letters-to-stratfor-re-mexico-security-memo-march-15-2011-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1550746_re-fwd-breivik-and-possible-knights-templar-connection-.html
spiegel.de/international/world/breedlove-network-sought-weapons-deliveries-for-ukraine-a-1104837.html
military.com/daily-news/2016/02/26/breedlove-us-must-rebuild-forces-in-europe-to-confront-russia.html
thepotomacfoundation.org/about-the-potomac-foundation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Hertog
wsj.com/articles/SB122973925559323583
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_the_Temple_of_Jerusalem
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09PRAGUE332_a.html
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc104314.html
knightstemplarinternational.com/
archive.is/J49wm
britannica.com/topic/Zoroastrianism
evolutionofconsent.com/?p=1172
books.google.com.au/books?id=mwIkZaZvItAC&pg=PA81&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.com.au/books?id=l0NtAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA38&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
archive.is/yXGmP
archive.is/R2jDF
britannica.com/topic/Ahura-Mazda
osmth.org/
archive.is/8d90A
osmth.org/documents/OSMTH_Yearbook_2012.pdf
archive.is/t73e9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_ancient_Rome
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
publishinghouse.me.uk/submission/why-did-william-win-the-battle-of-hastings/8449
search.wikileaks.org/?q=orangemen
wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/47/47082_1.6 FB The Orangemen Part 1.doc
wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/47/47092_1.6 The orangemen Part 2.doc
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21826
gpnato.osmth.org/about-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not that Knights Templar you fucking idiot. It's the drug cartel.

The topic was the cartels (Gordon Fowkes took over ops for Mexico for dealing with that cartel being discussdd), half of the conversation was from:
ORDO SUPREMUS MILITARIS
TEMPLI HIEROSOLYMITANIâ„¢
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL
SWISS REGISTRY CH-660-1972999-4

Our name is the Grand Priory of St Joan of Mexico, of the Sovereign Military
Order of the Temple of Jerusalem (English SMOTJ, Latin OSMTH). OSMTH is the
only Templar Order recognized in Special Consultative Status by the United
Nations. We are an Order of Christians and are in most priories reserve
military officers of those countries. Mexico is an exception as it's members
are prominent civilians and from an earlier moutned Templar Order.

ORDO SUPREMUS MILITARIS
TEMPLI HIEROSOLYMITANIâ„¢
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL
SWISS REGISTRY CH-660-1972999-4

I am also active in the NATO Grand Priory in Europe and have attended
convocations from Latvia to Rome to Buenos Aires. Our convocations are
generally held in conjuction with the meetings of the CIOR (NATO reserve
officers association) and UPORFA (South American reseve officers).

autism. it's beaners that took a knights name to sound more badass..

If you remove mexico and cartel from your searches, you're still left with over 700 hits for "knights templar" in wikileaks, and most of the time, they reference themselvss in their latin name of the specific orders and priories they represent.

Stop digging OP. Some things shouldn't be looked into.

Why? What if they're the kikes trying to subvert us and NATO?
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1550746_re-fwd-breivik-and-possible-knights-templar-connection-.html

i've been listening to 'the hour of the time' from bill cooper and while it is fun to hear the lore and history surrounding mystery religions of the Knights Templar, the rose and cross Rosicrucians, the skull and bones, the free masons, the illuminati, etc…..it just seems like he is going to rather elaborate lengths to avoid naming the JEW.
the profane sheeple must perish

It is nonetheless still an organization with a lot of influential members from the military and intelligence industry.

So they're working towards white genocide?

ignore the shills, op. kek has your back.

Honestly I'm still unsure, though we know from the linkden information of Gordon Fowkes, that he utilized anti-nazi and anti-commie propaganda in his career. and apparently samurai memes before they were cool… might like welsh culture too much too.
We also know that the templars created the european banking systems and have been guilty of jewery in their behaviors before. They also killed a lot of mudslimes though.

oh nigger i am laffin
fuck off back to cuckchan, manlover

What the fucking shit. Every time I turn around reality gets twenty times more fucking crazy. I retract my skepticism, carry on then.

This thread might be shit, but the one about the rothschild's secret Antarctic moonbase is 100% legit.

You can join OP in his shed, lefty.

Because I tried too once, because you can see their traces here and there:
>spiegel.de/international/world/breedlove-network-sought-weapons-deliveries-for-ukraine-a-1104837.html
>military.com/daily-news/2016/02/26/breedlove-us-must-rebuild-forces-in-europe-to-confront-russia.html
>thepotomacfoundation.org/about-the-potomac-foundation/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan
>sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Hertog
>wsj.com/articles/SB122973925559323583

What I learned?

That the Order doesn't want to be found.

I'm telling you: its better to leave it be.

No, seriously. Don't worry about the kike's agenda of white genocide, creating a slave caste through globalism and a cashless society of light brown mystery meats. It's all about chemtrails, weather manipulating tech, etc.

I'm trying to lay it on real fucking thick. I even saged the post you replied to retard

and I didn't sage this one, fuck

hasn't the knight's templar been around since near the times of king solomon, or am I mistaken?

Sorry, sounded like you were shitting on Holla Forums in general. Never know in a slide thread

Between shills and the influx of retards from cuckchan during the election, there is a ton /x/ tier shit on Holla Forums these days.

How is this /x? We have real people, in real positions of power, all part of a real group with real money. I want to know who they are and who's side they're on. If there are major players running propaganda, we should know. Here's another person of interest.
.Patrick E. Rea

Brigadier General - AUS Ret.

Grand Master III

OSMTH-I

[email protected]/* */ 708-532-2647 708-532-8398 fax

Then why the wikipedia pages? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_the_Temple_of_Jerusalem

Praise Kek, the digs continue!
>8. (C) The infusion of Judeo-Christian values was a leit motif in Komorous' plan to combat extremism. (Comment: Komorous is known to be a member of the secret society Ordo Lumen Templi, an order established by Czech musician and actor Daniel Landa. Some of Landa's earlier compositions - for example, White League - were overtly racist. Landa has since distanced himself from his racist past, blaming it on immaturity; however, his Ordo Lumen Templi has been compared to the Ordo Novi Templi, a Christian occult established in 1907 by an Austrian monk who promoted a vision of racial purity. End Comment). Komorous said that the criminal elements some in the Czech Republic associate with Roma communities - drugs, prostitution, theft - can be best addressed by offering alternatives. He added that drugs were the biggest problem among the Roma because, he claimed, Roma are more prone to addiction. He also noted that when he was chief of the National Anti-Drug center he would occasionally receive telephone requests from Roma leaders (knows as vajda, or kings) asking him to incarcerate Roma youth who were involved in drugs. wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09PRAGUE332_a.html

>It's both, christycuck. And you are also part of the problem. Christianity is just a medieval spiritual version of SJW'ism. Destroy all non-christian dissent. Turn the ther cheek breeki. Let the jews run everything. Bow to the king, Be ignorant, Be a lamb.Praise Jesus, King of the Jews.

No, fuck you christcuck, now i will dig even harder fagget

not advising this, but run his email/phone through leakedsource.com you will find his passwords.
I just checked an they are in there, but i dont have balls to post it,

Slide thread wouldn't be complete without some religion d&c. BTW, you don't have to be a christian to know that you jews hate Christ.

Do not propagate the memes of the enemy. Regardless of the path that inspires us, we are anons and we will seek truth. Just wish the truths we find could be ones we like for once.

Aren't knights templar a fork of the freemasons? Keep digging, OP, I want to see what you can find.

Can somebody translate this? It's from the saudi files, something about financial activities of the knihts templar.
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc104314.html

Sage

knightstemplarinternational.com/

They apparently share captain sweden vids on their website. Also they're dedicated to anti-racism. Gay.

archive.is/J49wm

I don't think those are the real templars.

It's the organization referred to in the emails this thread is about. Same location, same members.

It's just a resume. These just look like titles of history publications that he published. Nothing particularly interesting here

The more I look into this, the more this seems to be a way to get us to attack a Christian anti-Islamic organization at the behest of kikery.

checked. true.

Full house, nice, Kek has spoken.

We cannot allow ourselves to become distracted away from our true path, we are in a crucial time.

The Knight's Templar as we know them were founded in the medieval ages, to guard pilgrims in the Middle-East. The official name is something like poor knights of Solomon though.

After the 3rd crusade, and Jerusalem was under Christian control, they did a huge excavation under the Temple, research related to the Holy Grail. Legend says they found something ancient, and promptly took it back to Europe to hide it. The group was pretty wealthy thanks to donations from nobles and they were also property owners and money lenders. A Pope eventually declared them sodomites, burned the Grandmaster and his lieutenants alive, seized their goods, and disbanded it.

I don't know when the modern one arose, or about one existing back to Solomon though.

It isn't. Take your weakass D+C and go. If Zorastrianism was the white man's religion, you fucking hebes would be pushing

Zoroastrianism isn't the white man's religion.
In fact, you cant even convert to it.

So answer just ONE question:

Did Jews take their concept of one God from Zoroaster or not?

i didnt think so

Do you not understand what the word "if" means?

Jews aren't monotheists, they're henotheists. They accept other deities exist but exclusively worship one. If you read the Old Testament/Tanakh you can see many contests between gods for dominance over their people.

you avoided my question. it must be the jew in you.

*Did Jews take their concept of one God from Zoroaster or not?

Nope. The moral inversion from polytheism occurred after they were conquered by the Egyptians. The influence of Zoroastrianism on Jewery is much later than their subscription to henotheism.

Now you answer my question: What do you intend to to replace Christianity with?

Egyptians didn't worship a single one good God.

dont even try.

The Christian God who is all-good, all-loving, just, fair and Wise was stolen by the Jews. Prior to Judaism, there is NO other single deity with these virtues outside of Zoroastrianism. Like Aryan history, our spirituality has been distorted by the Jew to the point that its non-existent. you replace christianity with research, knowledge and not blind faith. Want to worship one Good God? Great, but why do you have to bring along the Semitic bullshit along with him?

So in short: Jorjani pls go

what does ahriman have to do with my reply, user? what is your argument exactly? here's some facts:

everything about christianity, which is good, comes from Zoroastrianism. everything bad, from Judaism. so im asking you:

if you want to worship the one Good God, why bring along semitic garbage with it?

There is always our "own" pantheon.

Either full on Odin/Wotan
or
Odin for wisdom.
Thor for strength.
Freya for beauty.
And so forth.
You don't even have to pray to them, just become, wise, strong and make the world beautiful.

Remember, we are soldiers, not servants. Sure, soldiers "serve" too, but you know what I mean, right?
The gods rely on us more than us on them.
After all, they just do their shit in Asgard and co.

true, but Aryan spiritual history isn't just Paganism. we invented monotheism.

Even a cursory study of comparative mythology/religion reveals that monotheism as it exists in the West was imported from the East. It does not naturally emerge from our shared psyche.

Not to mention that "monotheism" isn't even really "mono", you just call the lesser deities something else. Angels are deities. Spenta are deities.

monotheism originated in ancient Persia, with the prophet Zarathursta (Zoroaster). a belief in an all-good God united ancient Persia and made them great. seeing the success of the first monotheistic model, Jews co-opted the beliefs and turned them backwards to benefit the Jew. everything bad about monotheism comes directly from the Jew mis-understanding Zoroaster's teachings about God, angels, devils and etc. ALL of those things have their beginning with Aryans, not Semites.

Is Ragnarok supposed to be a prophesy or literal? Otherwise the gods are kill.

Get the fuck outta here you dirty Reifag.

you wanna discuss/debate religion or you wanna act like a whiny bitch?

Zoroastrianism wasn't even monotheistic as it was pantheistic. Are you a Christian?

zoroastrianism was the first monotheistic religion and the longest surviving.

britannica.com/topic/Zoroastrianism

Both. That's why I come to Holla Forums.

pic related

The proper label to describe it is pantheism.

evolutionofconsent.com/?p=1172
books.google.com.au/books?id=mwIkZaZvItAC&pg=PA81&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.com.au/books?id=l0NtAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA38&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

It is distinguished by monotheism by considering the Universe itself to be creator, endowed with consciousness. I am giving you one further reply to answer the question: are you a Christian?

that isnt what Zoroastrianism teaches. please educate yourself.

of course not.

I have. I have read many academic books and papers on the subject to understand the history and influence of Eastern Religions. You should pay to speak to me on the topic.

please cite a source stating Zoroastrianism is pantheism

knights templar (not the mexi drug cartel) is vatican connected. not sure if they oppose the jesuits. the jesuits are a nasty bunch (pope francis is one). no other catholic order likes them at all.

That's only really accurate in Zurvanism, a small splinter sect which posits a greater aggregate deity made of Ahura Mazda and Ahriman.

HAHAHA OH WOW. Suck everyone's dick.

3/10. Not spooky enough. Keep digging.
Ordo Supremus Militari Templi HIEROSOLYMITANI archive.is/yXGmP

ORDO SUPREMUS MILITARIS TEMPLI HIEROSOLYMITANI
History of the Order Serving Latin America archive.is/R2jDF

Cutting insight.

I gave you three, which you clearly have not clicked.

Conversation with you will now be discontinued, and I will go after your children should you have them in a few years. Thanks for playing the avatar of the form of the imbecile for this conversation.

i accept your defeat.

britannica.com/topic/Ahura-Mazda

Zoroastrianism has God CREATING the Universe, not being the Universe.

main point is the vatican is a political behind the scenes mover and shaker. so any group connected cannot be overlooked.

Replying is pointless, you were filtered as soon as the post was made. Next.

ragequit accepted

What does your reply have to do with the knights templar? Stay focused, get back to work.

Here is a place to start. osmth.org/

see

my reply was to a response directed at myself. please keep up.

Stop derailing the thread you faggots, the topic is The Knights Templar, let's stay on point.

They're anti-Muslim Christians. I'm interested in digging further because I'm nosy, but I don't think this is that big of a windfall.

Just report them for shitting up the thread and then filter them by id.

Grand Priories
ARGENTINA
Grand Priory of Argentina

AUSTRIA
Großpriorat Österreich OSMTH

BELGIUM
Grand Priory of Belgium

BRAZIL
Grand Priory of Brazil

BULGARIA
Grand Priory of Bulgaria

CANADA
Grand Priory of Canada

CROATIA
Grand Priory of the Republic of Croatia

DENMARK
Grand Priory of the Kingdom of Denmark

FINLAND
Temppeliherrain Ritarikunta

FRANCE
Grand Prieuré de France du Temple (GPFT)

GERMANY
OSMTH Großpriorat Deutschland

GREECE
Grand Priory of Greece

ITALY
Gran Priorato d'Italia dell'Ordine dei Cavalieri del Tempio di Jerusalem

NATO
OSMTH Grand Priory of NATO

PORTUGAL
Grand Priory of Portugal

RUSSIA
Grand Priory of Russia

SERBIA
Grand Priory of Serbia

SWEDEN
Grand Priory of Sweden

UKRAINE
Grand Priory of Ukraine

UNITED KINGDOM
The Grand Priory of Knights Templar in the United Kingdom

UNITED STATES
SMOTJ

archive.is/8d90A

Yeah okay.

Kek, they're kikes, they reintroduced usury and Judaism to Europe for profit. Too bad the Catholics didn't burn more of them.

They aren't. They're the cult of Sol Invicitus wearing the word Jew as a mask.

i like your trips.

k..

I never implied that tbh lad, smh

sorry theres a teen thread on Holla Forums and im flipping back and forth…

Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani (OSMTH) ‐ Knights Templar International Yearbook 2012
osmth.org/documents/OSMTH_Yearbook_2012.pdf
archive.is/t73e9

Table of Contents
Royal Patron Message
Religious Protector Message
Grand Master Welcome
Grand Commander Welcome
Grand Priory Reports
We are Expanding

OSMTH’s raison d’etre is expressed through the Brussels Declaration: “Aiding humanity on the pilgrimage through life.”
Vision and Commitment
Christian Ethos, Spirituality and Chivalric Values.
Domestic Charity and International Humanitarian Aid
Human Rights and the respect for Human Diversity
Interfaith Dialogue and Bridge-Building

York rite masonry is what new york is centered over and around. The masons have stolen the access to the ancient atlantean tunneling systems. The templars are the reason Jfk died, The templars are why there is a myth around friday the 13th. There is that jumpsuit and pvc mask again. Silly jason vorheese. Silly breeding programs. Silly perversion of fertility cultsa as a sex=power powow cult.

pic related is the cryptic sign the trowel. The trowel is always associated with pizza yet almost never used. Hrmph.

And dont forget baphomet.

Changing the subject because it lost the argument.

Fucking tard, just check the main temple at Gobekli tepe and compare it wihthe book of Revelations.

Shit was debunked in the 60s, go back to school please.

I am a york rite templar and you are way off. 1. York right has nothing to do with new york its york rite not new york rite. York rite is christian only and predates scottish rite which accepts non christians such as jews muslims etc.

is there something youd like me to address, user? i think you're just failtrolling tho cuz youre mad after realizing you're a white jew…

*tips*

debate or gtfo? which part of my greentext do you disagree with exactly?

That you are changing the subject and started a derail because you dont give a fuck about arguments, just about being the epic winner of an shitty internet fight and be smug with other fedoras.

Serious question, do you have a problem? is posted in the greentext.

Im a york rite mason and this means ultimately knight of red cross knight of malta and knight templar i havent attended commandry in years but york rite is christian only branch of masonry and most likely conservatives and trump supporters and anti gmdegenerate. If you have any questions ask me its 344am here so im tired but ill lurk for a bit

see:

all ive been doing is debating.
try harder.

so you have nothing you actually want to debate regarding my claims and you're just failtrolling? then i accept your defeat.

Our battle flag is called the beaussant its very simple black stripe on bottom white stripe on top white is how king generous and good we are to our friends family and fellow christians black is how terrible we are to our enemies. Family goes back on one side to assyrian hassasins ironically who were betrothed nobility due to our aid in william the bloodys (related as part of betrothment) succesful overthrow of the saxons of england. I would wager if you met a templar and not the fake templars drug cartel but actual knight templar you would likely see eye to eye on most things.

fun fact banking and police officers are a direct result of the knights templar. They established banking and debts. Using a mark or voucher to have a templar withraw your banking transactions. That money is directly related to the swiss treasure elites. The main thing is that the knights templar where and are a completely masonic faction. Even though geneogically the UGLE had their rights to call themselves the right to call themselves knights templar. The freemasons still insist that money from the templars to masons jews and specifically pirates. The templars turned into the opium and slave trading pirate brotherhoods. Everything that you think is good is a police state templar tactic. Smoking cannabis is a creation of the knights templar through freemasonry. They would get the knights high and tell them they are fighting for the celestial lodge . The president of egypt wanted to get away from the napolean era of masonic vandalism and plagiarism of the ancient mysteries, like clockwork freemasonry set up the muslim brotherhood as a direct result of that and they created this sandnigger terrorism. the jesuits came in and with masons made the wohabi sect of the muslim brotherhood that is the saudi royalty Templar order.

Typo i meant to say how king we are not king

Ok, i will think that i am talking with a little child with retardation because you are asking for that or you are trolling:

Talmudism isnt the same as judaism, even the OT criticize pharisees, you are freely mixing thing like they are the same according to your needs. Thats not debating, thats trolling or shitposting or being a winner according to schopenhauer.

The rest is in the greentext, if you keep with that i will think that you have autism (severe) or that you are trolling me.

btw, no after life for talmudists, not even satan is the same concept, ask Torquemada about modern pope for more info.

True we established banking so people traveling to the holy land didnt have to carry large sums on their person cause holy route jacking was an issue but then king of france got into debt and didnt want to pay so he called us heretics and with the help of the pope tried to kill and imprison us all only caught a few the rest escaped in the largest fleet of the time first to scotland helping william the bruce beat the english so he set up order of the garter as homage and then we went on to america. We were so pissed at catholics i still am since we were disavowed by english and french and pope we flew our own flag on our fleet of ships and harrassed english and french among other ships our new flag was skull and crossbones aka jolly rodger we was o.g. pirates. We allegedly have taken out some popes but its ok catholic church harbors pedos and im pretty sure its the whore of babylon spoken of in revelations.

first off, you're highly uneducated in Judaism. not an insult, an observation.

The Talmud is a Rabbinical interpretation of Torah. Torah is the Holy Book within Judaism and Talmud is its companion. All Jews by religion are taught both Torah and Talmud. You can not have one without the other and be a Jew.

The Talmud was written in around 300 CE. Talmud came looooong after Jesus had died, therefore you statement is not only pointless its ignorant.

Talmudist is a non-Jew term. There's no such thing as literal Talmudists because, again, you don't follow the Talmud like you do Torah. ALL Jews recognize the authority of Talmud, just like ALL Jews recognize the Divinity of Torah.

anything else?

Almost forget, ctrl+f gobekli tepe, that shit about zoroastrim was debunked decades ago.

Almost forget, most intl and shills post debunked fact and ignore real facts, then they post with smug words like they won.

I have to do so untill tomorrow, feel free to claim victory like shills do, sub 100 iq will believe you, the rest will notice the shitposting and mods will be ok with you.

post your source or stay eternally defeated.

ill wait for your source, but im sure youre going to pretend like you fucked off for the night and didnt see my reply even tho they came within seconds of your post. stay defeated you filthy white Jew.

Friday the 13th was the day they burned our elderly grandmaster and he said while burning before the years end he would see the pope and the king of france then he died they both died later that year. You have to be christian to be knight templar. We were originally supposed to be the soldiers of the church but corrupt catholic church betrayed us for shekles though recently its been brought to my attention the popes signature was forged by king of france and it was all a plot for him to erase his debt without paying. Masons will talk to you if you want email your local lodge and setup a meeting tell them you are interrested the only secrets we have to keep are the ways we can tell a mason from a non mason. My experience is masons and both scottish and york rite masons are very friendly and willing to answer questions. It varies from lodge to lodge though a bit im sure. Also oto and any lodge that accepts atheists are not real lodges. There are a lot of fake masons because they are not recognized by their local grand lodge. For instance p2 lodge or oto lodge. I lived down south once and saw tons of black "masons" but they werent official which means they were pretending. There are black lodges for black people called prince hall lodges but ive never been to one or met a legit black mason

Of course, you are doing this on purpose, i am not saying that you are a retard, just that just you are lying on purpose.

Any kid that has already played halo knows how shit work kid, you forgot that one is above the other because i interpreting it.

No, its supporting my point that following the OT and talmud arent the same, fun fact, they created talmud because the NT use the OT.

That butthurt, its like saying that cultural marxism doesnt exists, kids, behold a failed shill, check his words and id, this will help you in the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

zoroastrim point debunked… you have a fuckton of material and if you dont believe me then you can go to that place before is destroyed by war.

Daily reminder that ashkenazies have a high rate of mental diseases.

I have a life, till tomorrow, post as the winner and keep shilling.

I accept your defeat.
Enjoy the complimentary filter.

Welp it looks like there arent any questions ill lurk a bit more just in case but if you were wondering i havent been to my lodge in a couple few years i do support trump and i support treason charges for hillary and obama and agree with a lot of stuff on here. Ive been an user since the days of habbo hotel raids and was an information security major but dropped it due to ethical violations mainly pertaining to violations of the 4th amendment aka right to privacy and so many shady shitty things the cia does like this whole bs russia hacking shit and supporting terrorist to fight assad while we pretend to fight terrorists.

In response to whatever is being debated about the talmud and whatever all i can say is the only book referenced in york right "degrees" (we dont use degrees the same as scottish right for example 32 degree scottish right is equivalent to knight templar in york rite) is the bible i have never seen any other holy book in a masonic lodge at all though there are jewish and muslim lodges allowed but muslims dont allow themselves to be masons and i have never seen or heard of a jewish lodge but they exist somewhere i would guess and if you went to one of them i understand they would have their holy books instead of bible but like i said not in york rite york rite is christian only. Albert pike rewrote the entire scottish rite so its not the same as it once was and because of albert pike a lot of masons get a bad name because of shit he took it upon himself to rewrite

Not roleplaying joined eitawan blue lodge in charleston sc am member of lodge 282 in mi and commandry number 44 want a pic of my blue book or lambskin apron? What proof would satisfy you?

why arent you trying to find out all their deep secrets, user? are you one of the enemy?

The controlled act of violence without repercussion. Pizza. They get caught red handed they say it is tomato sauce. Relived you laugh as he does the ok sign like a natural chef . The knights templar commandry. They are situated in the heart of washington dc. So not only do you have the supreme council as the nucleus of the occult 10 square miles. Dc also has the worldwide headquarters for the knights templar commandry. They also have a large situated landmark for about 5 other seperate masonic ordrs. Not to mention the monuments and the masonic buildings that are the place that the senate meets. They laid the cornerstane for the white house.

The poor old knights of the temple of solomon.
The knights of the temple of solomon.

They are the most established defender of judiasm. They have fought for solomons temple more than the seal of solomon. also known as the star of david. These people are the guards to the jewish pedo torture fests. they are now that as the police and the military templar orders that disregard the oaths to defend the constitution. The knights templar and freemasonry is the sleeper cell lullaby carolers.

these are high level masonic side orders. They would be in leaugue with the globalists mainly looking to be marital law executioners. Jews partition their shit to goyim via masonry. Masonry partitions its violent posturing on that part of the deception via the knights templar chivalreic orders.

fake

Not larp

reported for kikery.

Somehow I think the modern Knights Templar is not unconnected..

Thats part of the reason i joined but i didnt find anything terrible but masons once were infiltrated by illuminatti we kicked them out. Thats who you need to look into im sure there are some bad masons but i havent met them yet. I researched it for a decade then joined in chsrleston sc before moving back to mi. Everyone has been super nice and chill you can find any of the secrets online but the only real secret is how we identify each other. That we are not supposed to tell because then we could have anyone saying they are a mason. We are pro country pro god and pro brotherhood aka we take care of our families first but then we assist each other if need be but i would never ask for help nor have i been asked.

whats the motivation for staying a member if your investigation turned up nothing?

Did you read his whole post?

Sounds like a pretty good reason to stay to me.

im all of those things and not a member of a shady religious order…

I am showing a trend here, 5+ letter orders that are in cahootz with all other seemingly vying factions. Here is a "fake" *(fake in this context is not merely not true, If it is true it is fake because it is clandestine)

All organized crime is masonic. If it where anything but masonic they would not call lone wolves and non orginized crime operations clandestine activitty.
Pepe mazzini started mazzinis association for assassination and insurrection. Under the direct command of albert pike pepe mazzini created the m.a.f..i.a This is where the french orient. The same co-masonic appendage that secreted the ordo templi orients. The oto or the order of eastern templars. so now we have the law and the crime lords part of a heiarchy that supercedes the government heiarcht. That invisible hiarchy is under the global masonic umbrella. If it where not you could not have a standard to declare something fake. You fiought hard for kikes. You killed fellow goyim for kikes. You are a champion of midevil lore. Here is your diploma and pay no mind to the kikes eating children off of your shields.

Here is one with the temple of set. The vampyric knights. Now I know there is no way in hell a mason will ever admit that anything spelling vampire with a y is legitimate. However the only thing that bonds these occult skirmash orginizations in the routine of annoyence is freemasonry.

interdasting..

Is it still shady if those things are the main goal though?

I've seen a lot of shady stuff about the masons as well, but I'm sure at least some of it must be either misinformation, or things that happened in the past.

Think about all the lies the nose tells about WW2 as an example.

I havent been active in years been too busy but chilling with a bunch of people who have morals and ethics that believe in god help out decent people is one aspect. It is a fraternity. Also oldest secret society so access to vast libraries and historical records and documents. Also its a system of self betterment left to the individual. Beyond that you get handed a bunch of knowlege and there is no right or wrong its up to you to interperate what it means and how to put it into use in your life which i like but also its an unbroken chain of knowlege passed down for hundreds of years and i personally found it offered insight into the bible and jesus. Fun fact there is not a lot of trees in israel the word carpenter is a mistranslation the correct translation is craftsman and masonry is sometimes refered to as the craft of masonry. So maybe joseph was a mason not a carpenter, it opens your eyes a lot. I guess ive always been into hidden knowlege and i found masonry is a vessle for hidden knowlege. If you want to be a mason believe in god is a must and no felons be 18 some places its 21 pay an application fee like 20$ when i joined and thats all it takes but we dont ask for masons a person has to ask to join but its easy. It literally is what you make it.

We officially do not respond to accusations which makes us an easy target anyone can say anything and we dont even deny it we just ignore it this actually frustrates me a bit. Also we are all equal in a lodge a president is no higher than a janitor and 3rd degree is highest official degree. Also yes sooooo much disinfo out there but i can see it being weird if you didnt know anything and just joined but not weirder than your local frsy and no one gets assaulted or has to sleep with anyone or do anything weird like that you can quit whenever you want but a lot of it is boring and mostly grandpa aged ww2 buddies but some of us dig deeper and research and learn and apply what we can. My advice is do research you can find a lot of it online but ive never seen a goat in a lodge or refferenced but for some reason a lot of shit about goats online if you see weird shit like that or sick shit like sacrafices and such its fake. Thats not masonry.

yes. because you dont need a group to do those things, so what exactly is the group really for?

Sorry to burst your bubble but we get books not certificates never has the word vampire been mentioned being found guilty of a felony means you can not be a mason and some misdomeanors will get you kicked out too. Honestly a lot of the time you would be super bored when people arent getting a degree we mainly vote on things like awarding scholarships or having a dinner to raise money for charity i assure you ive been a mason since a 2ghz cpu was considered way fast there is no crime link at least in the avg lodge though p2 in italy was shut down and lost its charter due to criminal involvement but in most u.s. lodges (im sure dc may be an exception) crime or degeneracy is strictly prohibited im literally sitting in front of rule book you get kicked out for felonies and can never join again and even some petty misdomeanors

I think we ought to begin reading mason related material. I think the masons are divided.

One side are the cucks and jews, these must be higher order masons.
The other are the true masons upholding the original values, which would mainly be lower order masons with less requirements of secrecy. They probably browse here too in order to fix the upper orders.

Western society could probably use more fraternal organizations.

Aren't there societies that date back to at least Babylon?

Today yes, but weren't there loads more trees there when someone like Solomon lived?

Interesting. Have you seen anything in the Bible that appeared differently after becoming a mason and having access to new knowledge and eyes?

Yeah, but if you aren't at a top degree, can you guarantee you don't have access to the same info they do?

I do understand that many lodges can be unique though.

Having a group helps a lot if you have a shared goal. Many hands make light work. There were even some lodges post-ww1 Germany that were pretty much National Socialists, but they still disbanded anyway to join the party.

I could see how they would be useful when the state is against you.

why would you need a group to do what you claimed:

??????????????

It says in the bible when 3 or more gather in my name its a church not all groups are bad. Its a fraternity would be shitty fraternity if it was one guy. I would say from what i have witnessed its easier to help others and help each other as a group. A kid wants to go to college but doesnt have the money i cant help him but if the whole lodge chips in a 20 we can. If bob j mason loses his job and cant into xmas gifts for wee little timmy we are a group so we can help bob and timmy. It is an ancient mystery school that is so old most dont realize it and treat it like a ww2 fraternity so grandpa can talk to his buddies i would say avg age at my lodge is 55-65 i joined in 20s and was one of 2 young people. Its literally a grandpas club in most places and numbers are dropping cause their generation is dying. A lot of masons see it as a club or a frat nothimg more if ylu want more than that and doing charity and good works you have to do that on your own read old books and figure it out or find another guy and research together its a non threat in my experience but its fascinating if you are into old stuff and hidden knowlege but thats no longer the focud now its mainly a charity group of 95% + christians

Because when you have the state and media working against you, it's hard to go it alone.

You think a country is made of one man, or one family? A healthy society needs men and their families joined together to work towards a common purpose.

christianity is just judaism for white people.

who is working against them? lol get real.

The state is absolutely working against us, they are far from pro-white. Your question was why a group would be needed, not the masons. I answered why you would need a group..

my question was in reference to masons, of course, as its the topic. there is no reason to be a member of the masons unless youre some pozzed beta cuck.

all of that is true, seeing as kabbalah renders the jew impotent. they can have it.

I agree, I think a lot of our enemies are seriously divided right now. It would be pretty cool to get access to good information and a brotherhood. Even if it's pozzed, so what? Keep your head down, don't mark yourself, and take what benefits you and the cause. Or try to work on infiltrating it and making it great again. There's a good foundation there, even if parts of it may be rotting. The big problem would probably be finding a good lodge with potential among the completely bad ones.

What's the average age in your lodge?

Christianity is deeper than you and most people even masons realize but look deeper who killed jesus? Also read the bible but deeper than just literal face value. 1 chronicals 14-1 /2kings 12-12 theres a lot more to the bible and christianity than you realize and there is very much a spiritual war going on and i realized we are headed into apocalypse a long time ago so i guess one of the reasons was when the world starts persecuting christians or maybe people who dont want to be chipped where can you hide who would help you? Historically masons hid people and protected them from persecution for science or religious beliefs. One of the deciding factors for me was look up a list of famous masons. Its conpelling. But read your bible especially books like amos ezekial revelations i love this one in revelations. Beware those who say they are jews but are not and are of the synagogue of satan. Theres layers plebs just take it all literal but theres a spiritual and mental interperatation there too. Look at the world who will you have to fight at your side if and when the apocalypse happens? I have my family 4 million masons and maybe some anons lone wolf wont cut it when revelations goes down. A mason has access to every lodge in the world and a brother will always help a brother in need. I cant say its for you though or anyone you should read up on it especially from masons and decide whats best for you but no non mason can say what masonry is or what its about you have to be a mason to understand its about the bond between masons so how can a non madon know? It goes god family country masonry for me. That seems like a combination that cant be bad for me but its different for everyone because masonry is about self betterment primarily that and fraternity with other people who believe in god.

Average age has to be 55+ now. Im 35 joined at 22. And yes exactly take what you can but its a perfect foundation to build on and if all your friends join the lodge becomes you and your friends i always wished there were more people my age because we could have our own secret society and actually restore it to its rightful glory instead of letting it rot but seriously if shit hits the fan i will not regret having a global network of bros for backup. I can literally go to any lodge in the world and be helped with whatever i need help with.

maybe you can answer something for me?

Jesus was walking around:

and yet there isnt a single writing referencing Jesus from his own time period - not in Israel or the ENTIRE roman empire. do you think people just thought he wasnt interesting enough to write about or what?

You dont have to infiltrate masonry belongs equally to all masons if you want to run a lodge they would assist you. You want to bring all your friends and be majority they are happy to have new members with avg age going up it will die without youth. I could literally run the local commandry if i wanted to they would help me do it. Its not like you think its a vehicle that belongs to its members it is literally what you and the masons in your lodge make it. Most people just dont care anymore but as this whole apocalypse picks up that may change.

Last i knew most lodges are still segregated blacks have prince hall lodges and the rest are white. I have never seen a black mason in a lodge but i remember they were talking about de segregating though if each race has its own lodge i doubt they would care to co mingle. Also all masons own all masonic buildings etc. Like my home lodge has a numerical code lock so anytime i can go there turn on the light play pool read from the library or just chill. Because its our lodge not my lodge or your lodge so you have as much right to it as any other mason. You can email your local lodge secretary they are listed online and say hey i want to visit a lodge or im interested in joining and want to talk to someone. We laugh about conspiracy theories and dont see someone asking questions or visiting as a threat so you dont need to be anxious you can just adk any question you want and walk around and check the place out. Im not saying join but im saying if you have a question a mason would answer happily i read everything i could find but in hindsight 65% was written by outsiders and way wrong. Check into manly p. Hall or albert mackey john j. Robinson i think all of them are now madons although one wrote a few books of research then decided to join so wasnt always a mason but they all have good insight

Yes there was the first thing that comes to mind is the equivilant of a roman wanted poster discovered. Not a lot of people read or could read let alone owned books back then masonry was passed down by vocally reciting it it was not written down till 1700s but masonry existed long before then. Im not here to convince you of anything but yes there were things written about jesus though his name was yeshua and the word jesus was a title not a name the title meaning saviour. The guy existed and there is documentation you have le google if you want to know. I know the gospel of thomas was written within a century of the crucifixtion but think about it how many books do you see written about people 2000+ years ago accurately dated to that persons life time? How many could read? How many could write? How expensive was a book? How many copies were made when they had to be copied by hand? If you dont believe thats up to you and im not sure why its relevant i saw a poast about templars and being a masonic temple decided i should answer questions that i have knowlege of. Im no historian archeologist and trying to say what happened 2000 years ago and imply i cant possibly be wrong is foolish but it is also foolish to say because you havent seen something it doesnt exist. We have the internet now i bet in 10 minutes or less you could prove your statement wrong just by typing historic evidence for jesus existing into a search engine. Why would i know better than the sum total of human record. If you were asking my opinion then yes he was real and probably did miraculous stuff but what level i cant say i only know whats been passed down. Though i think there is a lot of human potential most never tap into. Not trying to be shitty just trying to reply with a hazy head cause its 548am here

Elaborate more on Assyrian "hassasins". As an Assyrian this interests me

rome was known for keeping impeccable records. and most ancient romans could indeed read and write. you lose, jew.

I just may check one out, I appreciate you giving some info. Did you join the first lodge you tried? And one of my concerns would be having my name on a list attached to an infamous group and available to people I may not know.

Most Romans were illiterate, only the people at the top could read. They did keep good records though.

youre making up this shit as you go along, retarded fucking kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_ancient_Rome

There are references to Jesus by non-Christian Roman historians. Contemporary accounts would only be found in the province of Judea . Romans genocided the Jews there for being assholes and burned their writings.
A lot of writings from throughout Roman history are missing. Barbarian invaders destroyed a lot of books. Mudslimes destroyed a lot of books. Kind of sucks when you have stories of Diogenes, Emperors named after Diogenes but no writings by Diogenes because Turks are inbred retards with no interest in anything beyond their shitty cousin fucking culture.

any from his own supposed time period? any writings about jesus while he was apparently living?

So that's why there is so much graffiti in Pompeii.

Yeah they're called the gospels

william the bloody hired assryian mercanaries to battle the saxons my moms side goes back to that.
look up the roman "wanted poster" found describing jesus. He is described as short hunch backed olive skinned and having a unibrow nothing like the depictions you see also jesus wasnt a big deal to romans till well after he was executed he was one of the crazies that the jews wanted executed pilot wanted nothing to do with it we keep even better records today now use a search engine im not here to debate shit with you this thread was started to discuss knights templar not (you) needing proofs for a person from 2 millenia ago because you are to fat and lazy to do your own research im not a librarian or a historian read a book lern 2 search engine newfag

gospels were all written after jesus supposedly died. im asking if theres just ONE writing from his own time period - before he died :) please keep up.

thats not how this works. post source or gtfo.

Yes look for his wanted poster also heres some from romansrationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ

which pieces of evidence, as cited by that website, would you like to discuss? you dont just get to throw out a link and say

debate or fuck off.

Listen newfag i dont know if you chan or what but dont tell me how it works this isnt a random templar proves jesus to newfag thread so heres how it works i feel like being nice and adding to on topic conversation you shit the bed trying to slide the thread off topic i dont have anything to prove to (((you))) and its only me being polite that i even respond to your master baiting im not your encyclopedia i was talking i wasnt talking to (((you))) kid i posted a link now do your own research neckbeard and reply again when your testicals descend. Inb4 yeah but have you tried this bait

wait Knights Templar still exist?

satanic heretics

fuck off.

Yes, the pretext of Russia, which makes no sense, because the Russians aren't planning anything is bogus, this is about quelling social unrest, when they bring in another couple million blacks and muslims.

I dont care if (((you))) believe in jesus or not im here to reply to a thread on templars because i am a templar. I personally hope that jesus is real and you dont believe in him because theological debates are annoying as fuck its pretty much a binary discussion you do or do not believe then you argue and hold to your dogma of believe or disbelief in a form of mental masturbation.

Yes we into masonry after persecuted. York rite has chivalric degrees knights of the red cross knights of malta knights of templar think of masonry as underground railroad for people persecuted for religion and science beliefs

It's not though, almost the entire Bible was written AFTER they where brought to Babylon, the few earlier texts could have been altered.

Judaism is a semitic form of zoroastrianism.

I kind of did i filled out an online app then they called me and set up an interview i was anxious and paranoid as fuck but once i went a few times i felt dumb in hindsight. Also no problem any mason will be happy to help and until you fill out an app they wont keep a record. Just email lodge secretary and discuss whatever questions you have every mason i have known has been exceedingly nice and friendly

lol spoken like somebody who doesn't observe what is right in front of their nose

A) how do you know that your family lineage is traced to those mercenaries
B) post sources on this because I can't find a single one in my searches

You're a fucking idiot. Kabbalah is researching the ethics of the past and what establishes our morals. It looks at our philosophy and how we got there. It's the foresight of potential catastrophe.

The problem is that Jews do not use it enough. All people need the method.

Hassasines were a sect using opiates to get ready to go on killing spree. They were trained to kill and hyped up on drugs usually its really interesting if you look into it ill try and post you a link to somethkng

Mate. That is more difficult than you think.

Norse mythology which historically has homosexual shit in it and bestiality along with the other weird ass pantheons out there? TOP KEK

You haven't heard about the West Australian Lodges.
They're basically like how Jews use Judaism today. This state is fucked.

i reported your mom for swallowing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

I'm asking you to show me some sources. Google "Hassasines" and you will find nothing. Google William the Bloody's Assyrian mercenaries and you will find nothing. Give me something

None of those things are deities because they are not called that except by faggots who don't care about semantics or etymology.

I bet you'll pull something outta your ass about Catholicism.

And who the fuck is "William the Bloody"? That's a fucking Buffy character

I know. Some people can play the game better then others, but even the good ones will still slip up at some point. Still worth affording some caution and practice though.

Hopefully we don't wake up in some totalitarian communist state.

Nothing in the Wikipedia page points to Assyrians or Assyrian mercenaries fighting in England.

That would be better than some libertarian shitskin dystopia.

I heard romanian lodges are shady but they have like 1 or 2 in the whole country i also know p2 of italy is shady and got kicked out so did oto for being atheist. I dont dount there are shady lodges especially because there can be jewish or muslim lodges. I just know from my experience in the states and only in 2 states michigan and south carolina. Interresting fact when george washingtons masonic bible gavel and apron travel it get a full motorcade i saw it once passing through charleston they shut down traffick and had blacked out secret service type suvs and cops blocking the road. If a president wants they can get sworn in on washingtons madonic bible i think bush jr did this or wanted to but it rained so he couldnt but i guess thats why it was teaveling when i saw the motorcade. I havent heard about those lodges but i will look into it. Masonry could easily be hijacked like the u.s. political structure has then it would be quite a problem i agree. There is a system though all lodges answer to their grand lodges and if there are too many complaints they lose their official status and become illegitimate i would say report them but if they are shady and bad news best to not get involved. It sucks when shitty ppl ruin things like obama and hillary have been ruining america but its not americas fault its hard to kill all the weeds sometimed

Sorry didnt know thats what you were asking hold on

Trying to find a link but its obscure shit basically he employed my anscestor who was an assasin as a mercanary in his army and my anscestor was rewarded with a castle thats now just some stones and other gifts i have it in my family tree and pics and history of the castle on an external hd with family tree but im trying to find an online source but it wasnt like a platoon of assasins it could have been just the one im not sure how many there were i thought you didnt know the history of assasins thats why i posted the other link ill try and find something online im posting from my cell atm

William was william duke of normandy aka william the bloody aka william the bastard he dethroned the saxon king of england by killing him in battle he was of viking descent and after killing the saxon king of england became king of england in 1066 he employed one of my anscestors as a mercenary and after he took out the saxon king the saxons did not rule england again he built a shit ton of castles theres a lot of info out there look up william duke of normandy. Im trying to find mention of his use of mercenaries atm because i dont have any proofs on my phone

publishinghouse.me.uk/submission/why-did-william-win-the-battle-of-hastings/8449
i cant post my lineage from my phone but a few paragraphs down it states william employed mercenaries i dont know the number of assasins besides the one in my family tree but i saw his name and its hard to spell impossible to say my grandmother was friends with a lady who wrote books on geneology for a living and wrote several books on the subject she did my moms side back to william the conquorer and this assasin there are tombs in w virginia from his line i have seen pics of and could post along with the trees if i werent on my phone i know its not 100% hard evidence but you can see he employed mercs in his army and thats where we came in.

Its 713 am i will have to sleep soon sorry if i left an questions unanswered or couldnt provide better proofs im on my phone only atm but in summary. Masonry and york rite is worth researching but may not be for everyone. The take away is dont get too paranoid to ask a mason i researched for 10 years before i joined and even then i was nervous. In hinsight i spend all those years reading all those books and you cant into masonry from books alone so if you really want to know you need to ask a mason if you google your local lodge fond the lodge secretary and email them they will be happy to answer questions and you can even visit the lodge. Its not as spooky or whatever as a lot of poeple would have you think a non mason simply can not know masonry especially enough to tell another what is is or what it is about. Only requirements are freeborn non felon believing in god and asks to join we do not ask anyone to join ever. York rite is for christians only and holds all the history of masonry mostly undisturbed. Scottish rite is younger quicker and was re written by albert pike so not very linked historically. There are knights templar knights malta and knights of the red cross in masonry as well as rosicrucians in scottish rite. I may check back if im still up and find questions anyone has still unanswered. Sorry if i missed a question but really just explore and my biggest advice would be to watch carefully what goes down in the next year and read amos ezekial and revelations. Wether or not you believe in god theres a lot of coincidences that fall in line with signs of things that were prophesized about and if it ends up being true we are headed for dark times. Hopefully maga happens because america and russia are the last 2 major countries and maybe britain standing against the global agenda. There are warning signs look out for them. Also remember it says in amos beth el (the church) will lead people away from god in the end and god will have no part of the church in the end. Amos is like 3 pages read it it points out that the church is in opposition to god and beware of the whore of babylon sitting on the 7 hills the 7 hills are the hills of romulous which is what the vatican sits on.

So, we should be looking jnto the Orangemen then? They pop up in some suspicious places onwikileals.
search.wikileaks.org/?q=orangemen

wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/47/47082_1.6 FB The Orangemen Part 1.doc
wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/47/47092_1.6 The orangemen Part 2.doc

PART 1 of 2 Parts – Birth of Christ to 1939
PART 2 of 2 Parts posted separately – 1940 to 2011

Posted Apr. 22, 2011
Updated: Apr. 30, 2011
By Anna-Marie Goralczyk a.k.a. Anna Goralczyk

This is the organization of the Monarchies that is also in cooperation with the Freemasons that our police, judges and politicians allow to molest and murder our children and extort our properties. They murder witnesses and police cover it up. It is destroying happiness & freedoms for the majority so that a few can have child rape parties. The police enforce these crimes against us by these criminals and makes our laws worth nothing and due to this, when we pay tax, we are forced to pay for the molestation and murder of our own children. Further when we vote in Canada for a person that will not declare themselves a true Canadian in writing as illustrated in the Declaration of undivided leadership, this fool is voting for the molestation and murder of their own family. No politician in Canada has answered the questions in the Declaration posted on my wall. They all ignore it like a psychopath would. When a politician is able to answer it, you will know about it as I will tote there name proudly. I am a true Canadian, not a Monarchist.

Apparently there is a clinton email about the orangemen too.
.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21826
Do the orangemen have known links to the templars? They're protestant, but the timing and history makes me think templar link, from after the purge.

what about the shriners? they have niggers.
and you are telling us negro jay z is not a legit mason?

fake mason.

They subverted and cucked the IRA

The Talmud is written and oral JUDAISM, the jews codified judaism into the Talmud. It is their culture and heritage. "Blood Libel", Inbreeding, Pedophilia, Usury, Ritual Murder, etc are all Judaisms tenets, and the Talmuds tenets as well. Judaism is not a religion as most would believe, judaism is simply the act of a jew being a jew, it is a state of being for them. Judaisms religions would be Moloch worship, Freemasonry, Christianity, Bolshevism/Communism, Antoin Levy the jew's (((SATANISM))), and spirit cooking Marina Abramovic "art" or "spirituality.
'

You want Roman writings about Jesus. They would have only existed in Judea. The Jews launched three revolts after Jesus died. During these revolts they often massacred Roman citizens. The Romans would then massacre the Jews. The Romans got sick of this and finally destroyed Jewish temples and burned their writings. You seem surprised it's difficult to get records after that.
For comparison the Romans only had a vague idea of their own history because the Gauls sacked Rome around 390 B.C. The most powerful empire in the world was unsure of how their society developed a few centuries earlier due to this. Meanwhile, you're asking for records from 2000 years ago.

that thing has a the face of a skinwalker

That thing is terrifying. A huge smile but I feel no warmth from it. Even an ugly person can emanate some warmth, but this one, not so much… I feel repulsed, she reminds me a little of chelsea clinton as well, just worse.

Have some better women

i want ANY writing about jesus from his actual time period or a decent explanation for why there isn't one :)

Shill thread #177356

ILLUMINATI WUZ KANGS STARTED BY EVIL HUWHITE INFILTRATORS (weishaupt 'White king', Loyola) THE JEWS DINDU SHIT IT WAS THEM GENTILE CHRISTIAN CONSPIRATORS, WHITE PEOPLE ARE AYYS THAT ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE DEBIL ALTHOUGH WE SECRETLY WORSHIP SATAN, DA WORLD IS RUN BY HUWHITES IN THE VATICAN AND JEWS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE KHAZARIANS WHO ARE COHENCIDENTALLY NOT REAL JEWS BUT CONVERTS FROM ASIATIC EASTERN LANDS, THE JUHEWISH PRIESTHOOD IS CONTROLLED BY ROMANS AND THE PAPAL BLOODLINES ARE FUCKING WHITE MALES LIKE JESUS

- YT Scholar with a bookshelf full of kosher conspiracy books like 'Conspiracy Encyclopedia - Thom Burnett' and mafia fiction/mystery

Have you read a single fucking leak in this thread? There is hard evidence of the knights templar in NATO. Fuck off, kike.

gpnato.osmth.org/about-us

NATO exoteric power differential

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

Anyone have a list of prioris and other templar groups? It would make my digging a lot easier.

Dude wtf, Brazil is mostly white.

I swear to gpd if this. Is real and they ask i would join. And. Not on some fucking larping bulshit either. Humanity has followed the jews and degenerates for so long its time to. Come back into god fold. Humanity needs direction. Nobody knows sacrifime anymore. I am willing to give my life if it were to make our world a better place at any time. How many of you faggots can say the same? I truely mean that

I would.

Please don't use kikey methods.

I cannot disclose too many details about myself but someone I know is a member of a group claiming to be the Knights Templar.

From what I've been able to gather the people involved have military connections and many people are ex-Blackwater, military types. A lot of them do cocaine, and apparently none of them that he interacted with were Mexican. He insists that they're the real Templars. He was told that it was incredibly important that he not talk to anyone about it, hence why I cannot disclose particulars.

If this is a cartel, then the guys at the bottom don't know it's a cartel.

What should I do Holla Forums? Also I am adopting a trip for this, please cap our correspondence.

What's their locations? What do they call themselves. What is their income source?

At the core the idea of god is childish, adults shouldn't need an omnipotent judge to validate whatever they do. But on the surface, Christians instill good values

Are you a shill? I saw this shit on wikileaks. Trying to force "judeo-christian values" into nationalist movements as a means of control. Fuck off kike.
Praise Kek!

This is how you know its a distraction from something like pizzagate or the Clinton Foundation