Hidden Figures: How blacks got us to the moon n sheit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(chimpanzee)
unz.com/article/hyped-figures-john-glenn-and-the-pc-myth-of-katherine-johnson/
archive.is/XM3WO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were most likely maids but since it's "based" on a true story then they can take "creative liberties" with it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hollywood: Manufacturing history one fable at a time. Next up: Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth and college years all caught on tape.

Can this annoying spam be fucking filtered already? I'm sick of seeing it every fucking thread

The nigger in the center is 100% african. The actual woman she’s portraying was an octoroon AT BEST.

I think he has been doing that shit forever. Doubt it will change.

It's not for you, it's for lurkers and newfags.
It's easy enough to ignore. Those of us who have been here forever are okay with it.

WE

and I guarantee you all three of them will whine at least once about government money being used for science instead of FEEDING DEY KEEDZ within a year.

No the actual story was that a woman at NASA was like 1/8th nigger and she looks completely white but in the movie they replaced her with full-blood niggers, I know because we already had a thread on this a long time ago.

WUZ

WUZ

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

niggers had weave back in the 60s?

Would this be a good chance to go see with a qt3.14 and redpill her about white genocide and forced diversity?

If niggers were in any way involved with
the Apollo project then NASA definitely
never got to the moon.

ASTROPHYSICISTS

smuganimegirl.jpg

Glorious nigga science, mang.

Nah. She'd probably just interpret the movie as "Wow, so women really can do anything!" and miss the point entirely.

It's been spammed in Holla Forums since before the exodus and I highly doubt it will ever change.

That's what I was thinking, I wouldn't want to go full redpill.

Plus she already hates nigger music, so meh.

I think you mean AFROPHYSICISTS!

Well at least there appears to be some hope for her.

Yeah, we'll see. I'm trying really hard to propagate our race. But I refuse to do it with some libshit degenerate. Even if she is 100% hwhite.

This. It's a retarded stormfront meme, and every so often some faggots from stormfront get it into their heads that they need to spam their pasta all over the internet so they can link to their spam in a thread there and jerk themselves off over it. It's practically reddit-tier attention whoring.

are you blind? I doubt any of those women are more than 50% black.

pic related

80% of the nigs mentioned in Nigger History Month are mullatos. Mullatos are only 20% of niggers.

I refuse to believe anything about this is even remotely based on reality. It's just another part of Hollywood's heavier-than-ever push to take the accomplishments of White men and con everybody into thinking minorities were responsible for them.

WE WUZ INJINEERZ AN SHIET

the picture should be them playing basketball up there

You know what, even if it this was true, for every one black person that might have contributed to the space program, there was over 500,000 thousand niggers screaming about how all that money should have been spent on programs and welfare instead.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Can't they just fucking back off and let us keep our god damn culture?

the funny thing is they were probably getting paid to do it by government institutions as well making them no better than the people they're criticizing.

You're asking that of two races which specialize in theft.

Then they also have specialization in screaming in a fucking oven.

Look at this strong, independent BLACK woman.

It's the photoshop. Look at stills from the film or media interviews.

Well shit, I'm full Cherokee then. Where's my free healthcare and gibs?

she is literally none of those things

Lel i forgot to take it off from another thread.

Awwwww snap son

You are funny guy.

She's whiter than my half-Italian grandmother……

It was the Nazis that got yanks to the moon.

I have it on good authority that in the 1960s, she was black as the ace of spades and 3x as ugly. She has vitiligo, like michael jackson had. That coon might have some information to help me cure my debilitating skin condition if she would just return my calls.

Speaking of alternative history films, The Adventures of Obergruppenführer Smith season 2 should have started yesterday.

Oh Holla Forums, africa had thousands of years headstart, they're still shit.

let them have some scraps

btw since we all come from africa (wink wink nod nod), we're all niggers, so what's so special about these bitches?

Looks like a jew more then anything.

Get out, faggot. You don't belong here.

I take it this movie is Ada Lovelace-tier revisionism yet again.

THEY HAVE ABUSED THEIR PROGRAMS PRIVILEGES

do you read?
do you understand irony?
fuck yourself
this better?

I bet you read his entire post every time.

Not living in apefrica is better than these niggers deserve.

we're you going to watch that piece of shit propaganda? i wasn't, fuck 'em, think about it that's probably the best they got

ANTI-SPAM IS CODE FOR ANTI-WHITE

At this point you can just write 'white genocide copypasta' instead of ctrl+ctrl+v the whole thing.

Do you even speak English as a first language? Living in a White country made their lives infinitely better than living in an apefrican country. Niggers don't deserve anything else because they are a drain on society.

fml

i'm not a dumb insecure burger, i speak multiple languages

You don't belong here, you're an uneducated nigger, what is reading comprehension, what is irony, what is shitposting.

AYO HOL UP

She has blue eyes and a slight tan, so she's not that black.

You should stick to speaking languages you are understandable in. Also, you're reading seems to be shit as well because nowhere did I imply I was going to see the movie.

then why are you so angry? have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up

Doesn't this shit do nothing but reinforce the notion that IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW 'BOUT DEEZ GENIUS WIMMINZ, IZ CUZ OF RACISM"

Besides, what this movie REALLY should do is advertise the fact that we, Italians, actually invented the first personal computer, also used in sending the first man to the moon. And the telephone, but that's for another story.

It's like talking to a brick wall. I don't even know where to begin. You even managed to shill the carbonated jew.

How do they have the audacity to outright publicate such bullshit?
How do normalfags not get angry at being fed lies?

While Katherine Johnson no doubt was important, people are acting like she did literally all of that herself. They had entire teams of incredibly intelligent people working on that, yet they're acting like it was all her doing.

Also, from the trailer:

WEW

imagine how dumb you are talking to a wall, take your meds and jump off a bridge while you're at it

It's amazing how niggers created all our technology and yet they can't even feed themselves without whitey.

Chimps are superior to niggers to be quite truthful my kin.

ayo dat bitch b blakk as nite

What the fuck has happened to this board in the last month? All the quality and interesting threads fucking disappeared. We're left with this bullshit.

I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to kill yourself, user

Fucking learn how to use English, this goes for all of you. Fucking Embarassing, what must the shills think of us.

Your a faggot.

but he's right

You know, that part that you greentexted is sort of BTFOing non-whites so hard and they don't even realize it.

God damn these people are disgusting. They'll go to any lengths, even absurd imaginary ones, to undermine the fantastic accomplishments of the white man.

Intentionally misspelling your and you're is an old meme, it serves to highlight the newfags.

When we publicly outed the mods as paid shills, they stopped hiding their shut.
WEBSITE OWNER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLAPSE IN PAGEVIEWS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO BAN THE PAID SHILL MODS

They don't fucking know, user. The worst part is that they don't want to know.

maybe so, but you're no better than a nigger abusing the english language

Apparently, they're playing by the old rules gentlemen. The one drop rule.

If we wuz diskusin laik dis n sheit maibe iz agre wit chu, but nah nigga u just dumb.

shoo nigger, shoo

And besides I kinda like that user posting it.
It is like the same user that posts.
or
Go find a safe space where you are not so easily triggered.

Only when you stop bullshitting, newfag.
Let's not descend into utter shitposting here

Indeed.

the entire premise of this movie is retarded. they want to make an example of "the unsung heroes of the space mission," and choose to focus on a trio of real-life mulattoes and quadroons while the actual mission employed over 100,000 people, and took millions of man hours of work and support and funding. No one else gets any screen time, but because three cunts had a drop of jungle in their bloods, they're suddenly important. it's insulting

They wUz KanGz. Kill yourself Race Traitor.

alright, my 2 cents on that piece of shit propaganda movie, hollywood will do anything to make niggers look great and dumb people will believe it

Can't we all just come together and hate on niggers equally.

I'll start I bet they all spell bad because they probably don't wash their for months on end.

Look at this negro is she calculating tangential velocity, I guess? Strange that if those arrows are for the centripetal force they are in the wrong direction.

And also where did the sin(pi/5) come from? That's like 36 degrees, what sort of problem is she doing.

She's calculating the quantified velocity of a typical watermelon shooting down her monkey mouth.

Why is she even using geometry then?
Also she's only using 3 sigfigs, is that enough for a moon shot?

probably doesn't know how to a pie in equal parts?

*divide

She be calculating and sheeit. Dat melanin make yous smart. African space pogram representin

Fucking nazi scientists got us on the moon.
The end.

Operation Paperclip.

Yes
This was the computer utilized for the moon mission and the design of the U2 spy jet
t. user old enough to carry one to engineering school.

I've seen those before.

Oh this is rich, I found the real story.
They were just "computers", lots of women just did arithmetic back in the day before machines, she didn't do shit but use a slide rule.

And according to NASA there was only one in all of NASA.

Nothing extraordinary, she just crunched numbers. Like 100s of white women did at the same time, the stable electronic computer but them all out of business.

Man, no wonder half the population didn't believe in this shit back when it was going on.

Yeah it's fucking nothing. They could have used any undergraduate STEM student to do the exact same work with the exact same results.

Next thing they'll make a movie praising that commie chink who pretty much created the space shuttle.

Why don't they just create a movie praising the numerous NAZI scientists the USA kidnapped who built their rockets because American "engineers" are so incompetent even when given Nazi blueprints they still couldn't get them to work? That's the power of Germanazi engineering.

I mean, honestly, what the fuck do you expect?

Did you see what they did to Ghostbusters? SJW muh equality muh multinational racemixing genderbending agenda

none of this should come as a surprise

I still have about 4 of them.
Including this one pic related

That picture is probably staged I have a feeling this is more reality.
pics related

Its a frame from the movie you fucking dingus.

Dingus be me then so be it.

Man, the intel propaganda ops were just so much more fun back in those days. I sometimes suspect they were cutting the LSD a bit for themselves back then. Doesn't make much sense with having a ridiculous mega chalkboard and ladders of different heights for everyone when you can just use a regular chalkboard, but it sure makes for fun pictures.

well at least it makes it obvious how clear (((hollywood)))'s retarded agenda is and nobody can deny it anymore.

the best part about this is that the levels of stupid are just so ridiculous that the people who hear about this movie will look them up and find out 'hey, wait a sec, why is she white?'. they have then swallowed the redpill and there is no going back.

anyway, expect this is bomb like red fail.

Oi vey goy, movies about Nazis are prohibited by (((law.)))

It took White goys in the 50's USA to begin to equal 30's Germany.

I created a post, but it did not show up. Hmm. Anyways, I copied it:

As a mathematician myself, I'd have to know their story before I could decide whether or not the calculations they were given were basic or not. And when I say basic, I mean ordered and documented (procedural). For instance, as a basic lab tech for any bio lab studying phyhlogenies, you would be expected to know how to create an environment for a PCR reaction, and also the different ways of actually sequencing out the DNA.
Just being a bitch tech don't mean you know how to do shit. The work you're given is literally meant for undergrads.

They always have the same imperious look in these types of photos

In perfect world everyone would be thanking Wernher von Braun.

smh tbh

I wonder what they are all watching, it's like NASA was 100% black back in them days.

What do you think they watching on the TV Holla Forums?

There's probably a good reason as to why, and I'd doubt the LSD. In the upper left corner that looks like a geometrical proof, below it is a similar proof which probably is just kinematics. This board was supposed to be drawn on and left to be used in other calculations, it's really just derivations, stating facts. They aren't inventing anything by it.

lel

Yeah, it's an intel propaganda photo-op. If you can't see that there is no reason, and even incredibly unpractical, to do it like that then you can't be helped bro.

Do you think the Jews will ever let the US have an "American" space station, not some diversity (((International))) Space Station.

Because I want a space station with artificial gravity so you can live on it.

I'm actually really curious as to their actual contributions. OP, do you have any direct link the the primary sources that they used? I'd like to do some digging on my own, but I work a minimum of 12 hour days

You might have a point, the equations they are sitting directly behind are just kinematics in three dimensions I believe. And to the right of that is just spherical coord conversions, I'd have to see the whole room tbh.

I'm sure they'd know all of this but you can by accident use SIN instead of COS when converting spherical upon the Z axis and fuck up.

lol; I actually called a bunch of my friends in the room when I took this screenshot.

We were all like, "No way!!!"

How about just printing out a cheat sheet for all the engineers then, instead of buying a custom made huge ass chalkboard and then sending someone out to find five ladders of differing heights? Would be 10 times as practical at 1/100th the cost.

But then you wouldn't get fun and zany pictures like this.

What the fuck man, is this real? I was just looking into this show the other day wondering why it never finished airing. So the manga is redpilled or something? Who is the jew - Aizen?
For some reason out of all of the redpills I have taken this is the one I can't wrap my head around. What the fuck.

No, in the second part of the manga the name of real evil quincy leader guy is literally "Yhwach - The Almighty".

A few basic equations, and the crowd is amazed. I was a bit joking when I asked for the actual equations that the Negroids used. The thing is; we're actually unable to recreate the same way we made it to the moon.

The majority of the people who worked on the project have died now, and the ones that are left can't piece it together. Just imagine asking someone to recreate what they did 20 years ago. It's impractical.

Personally I believe the whole thing is fake, but to each his own. That opinion, while common enough while the shit was going down, is now completely tainted by association to flat earthers and reptiloid theorists.

Damn it I really want to see this turned into anime now, how could they drop such a popular show, fuck.

lol, someone is new, the decline began in Nov 2014

The LIFE watermark, probably means you're right.

But I'd disagree on its usefulness, it's very important to keep your team motivated. If you just hand out a printout nobody is going to use and or loose it. But instead if you write in large font on a wall, the team will remember, I know that.

Think of it like this, if you could just pass out a sheet why should professors even draw on the board, they should just send an email PDF of all the notes to all the students. Of course none of them are going to read it and in a high stakes game, you don't want any mistakes.

Yeah we need to remove Kebab and all the lesser races before we'll be unburdened to get to another planetoid.
Look at what they did to that dude who successfully landed a mission on an asteroid.

Dude, even if it was useful, which I don't completely agree with. Just try to imagine you and five other guys working on something like that. Try to imagine the process that would lead you to all work on that board at the same time on five different ladders. "Hey Bill, let's get a shitload of ladders to fill out some equations on this huge ass board! Good idea Frank!"

Why not just one ladder and have one guy do it? Whatever time you saved by being five scribbling would be lost moving ladders around and switching places like some three stooges routine.

I guess we won't go anywhere with this, to me everything about it is just completely ludicrous, like most of the other shit that comes out of these intel strongholds.

What? Are you doubting niggers went to space first? I have proof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(chimpanzee)

They didn't just drop the show. They also forced Kubo to speed up manga into closure, so the ending turned out to be shit.

I don't mean to assume you misunderstood me, but I do believe that we actually made it to the moon.

What I'm saying is is that we can't recreate the same situation. It's an argument meant for OP's story; not anything for flat earthers :)

Just in time for John Glenn's death. How timely.

No I think you understood what you meant. What I was saying was that I don't believe we've made it to the moon. Or, I don't know whether we did, but I'm pretty sure what was presented to the public was a false propaganda op at least. So it's me that is associated with flat earthers - unfortunately for me.

Holy moly, what the fuck. I watched this when I was in middle school and it first came on adult swim (like everybody else), but never realized Tite Kubo was hiding his power level. Anno was much more blatant in Evangelion with his anti-jew agenda… I might have to speed through the last bit of the Bleach manga now, heh.

Hm, that is bullshit. Is there somewhere I can go to do more reading about this? Or does no one really get what is going on besides , I guess you.

If you think that's bad, just wait for the Ben Affleck movie about the Syrian war and the horrors of the Assad regime that I guarantee is coming out in 2017. Mark my words.

Well user I watched "live" as armstrong set foot on the moon and at the time almost everyone believed. But now decades after and reflecting on and actually knowing what sort of tech we had back then I flipped sides.
I watched all the videos on the moon fakes and such reflected and thought on it.
The key for me was seeing the "wire flash" in a scene that was supposed to be filmed on the moon.
The "wire flash" was when a suspension wire attached to the astronaut reflected light back into the camera it would never have been noticed given the frame rate of tv.
You could tell exactly what it was in the slowed down video as it went straight up.
That and a bunch of other stuff just didn't make any sense to me and should have had easy explanations or not have occurred had the scenario been real in the first place.

I think you guys best leave this one. All this reeks of manufactured controversy to generate interest. No normalfag is going to watch a film with a bunch of nigresses doing maths. Blacks certainly won't.

It got golden globe nominations. It's going to get a fuckload of normies

You're right, it's been bad, but this is a whole new level. At least before we had some quality threads with effort put into them.

Those awards mean nothing, now that they must manditorily be handed out based on one's minority status.

It's not unfortunate for you. It's for you to prove. I'm not going to get all existential on you, but no one really knows.

Just think of all the scientists that go for the mainstream thoughts. A vast majority of them publish and move forward, but many lose their job. Of those that lose their job, a minute percent decimate the understanding of their peers: book-guided followers.

Just don't hurt your life in the process.

No, because if you give a mouse a cookie….

Don`t forget that this people are slowly inserting themselves into all of history. They are being inserted into Arthurian legends, Nordic mythology, Roman history, etc. It will never stop with them until one day we learn that white people never invented or created anything.

As soon as I saw they thought it was important enough to disinfo around with all the bullshit vague "evidence" like waving flags and shit, I thought it would be worth checking it out. So I read fucking every document, every transcript, every technical specification of the Apollo 11 program. There are countless things that doesn't make sense and most of the things that are focused being on in the conspiracy circuit is purposefully vague.

Still, it's quite possible we actually went to the moon, but it wasn't possible to get the propaganda footage out of it with current gen tech, so they just staged and recreated shit for the plebs to watch on tv. I'm a bit on the fence on that. Still, what did they do on the moon? Jump around and ride buggies and bring back a few suspicious rocks? Man, if I ran that program you'd see research bases and some real shit happening.

It all stinks. Nothing of worth, scientifically speaking, ever came of the whole program, but at least they got to fill the skies with spy satellites.

The real women were white.
Fake news

Well, you can't really prove a negative. I've given up on that fight a long time ago. When I say, "your moon dust acts really fucking strange, doesn't seem to follow the laws of physics bruh," and the answer plebs accept is that "yeah, we went to the moon, you didn't ,we got these numbers breh" then what can you do?

It becomes a circular argument where people believe NASA because they are NASA. But that's how it is with almost everything in this world. People decide what they believe based on the authority they trust. 99% of humanity are completely religious animals.

Nah bro, that's sound advice. In my younger days I was more up in arms about it, now I'll just mention my opinion and people can look into it themselves. Just knowing for oneself has some satisfaction too.

They have to scrap hard to make niggers look productive.

Should elaborate that in Japanese, his name seems to be:

That's funny. Final Fantasy 7 pulls this, too. Square transliterates YHWH as Jenova and it's a space alien who killed off civilization with some virus that broke down relationships.

I've been around for like a decade at least, but I left a few months back because the place just turned to such shit. I come back occasionally, but twitter is much more fun to fuck around on. Just no long-form posts, but that's what blogs are for.

I don't mean to suggest imageboards aren't incredible forms of communication, but voat pretty much runs the pizzagate investigation now, and it works pretty fine to be honest. At least we can thank reddit for giving us that.

DEY BE KWAINZ NIGGA
KWAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNZ

But it's not proving a negative, you sophist. It's disproving the positive, which is far more intellectually concrete than justifying it in the first place. Read on critical rationalism and stop being such a basic bitch in my presence.

It is difficult to prove a negative. But then again, I've looked over the many facts that people have inputted that don't believe in the the idea that we've been to the moon.

I've decided by my own understanding that it is possible. By this notion, I've determined that It's most likely that we did go to the moon.

That's based on my own research though. I've never actually been there, and it could all be an EXTREMELY elaborate lie, but I, myself, doubt it.

We're getting off-topic here though. I'm still really curious about how much those niggers actually contributed to the launch.

As I've said, just being a tech don't amount to shit. A rated Nuclear Electronics Technician can troubleshoot Nuclear Instruments to verify proper output, perform TP&CC checks, but that does not make him a Nuclear Engineer.

Even an IQ test can't determine an individual's creative agent.

You can't make this shit up I'M DYING
LOOK AT HER

AFRICAN
AMERICAN

WE WUZ

We got tang?
A couple things to ponder.
Gravity = 1/6 of earth.
I should have seen astronauts jumping over each other rather than the little bounce hops they were doing.
Moon is a vacuum.
Show me one astronaut in a 60's space suit in an altitude chamber take the chamber to 0psi and lets see what their space suits look like, some how i don't think they will look just like they did on earth and the moon pictures, rather they would look like the michelan man.
Earth landings always in the Pacific ocean.
Russia landed all their craft on dirt in their own country. We should have at least been able to land in lake superior east to west or michigan or huron north to south. that way all of the great lakes states kids could watch the landings and cheer for our heroes.

a+b=b+a yo!

(Checked) it's probably for black children so it's way over their heads. By the way what's 4x5? I've been water boarding this nigglet for weeks and he still wont speak

witnessed

Yeah, and those pens. I had one of those when I was a kid.

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Dropped.

Even niggers are going to be like, "That bitch aint black she a honky"

Now that Elon Musk is in advisory, we should provide him all the funding he needs…

I remember this mantra from some autistic youtuber around half a decade ago. Please stop spamming it on fucking Holla Forums go to facebook or something.

I know, right. Why is it that so many of the "stronk black womyn" from the past are not pure bloods?

Gotta check that full house.

While this one looks like she greased her bloomers from some bad chicken.

Go to the options tab on upper right, filters, comment, copy and paste, add.

This does a good job on casting doubt on her even having any prominent role.

unz.com/article/hyped-figures-john-glenn-and-the-pc-myth-of-katherine-johnson/
archive.is/XM3WO

ask elizabeth warren

we could've used the billions we have wasted feeding these niggers to build such wondrous things

Allison Schroeder is known for her work on Hidden Figures (2016)(((Black Women Are Rocket Scientists))), Mean Girls 2 (2011)((White Girls That Aren't Wiggers Are Evil))) and Pineapple Express (2008)(((Drugs, Evil White Druglord))).

Only whites have ever made their dreams come true.

Nigger, pls.

Funny thing there is that Jesse Owens liked Hitler.

Saw the ad for this yesterday. Sperged out before I realized the wife was watching me.

Stop watching the electric Jew, OP. Just stop.

That was basically "You raycis ass crackas", the trailer.

Von Braun was a true genius and so was Sergei Korolev(Russian program completely fell apart when he died). If there was any justice in this world a movie would be being made about them instead of this woman who had no outstanding contribution above the rest of her team besides having a vagina and having a small bit of nigger blood.

Newfag!

I felt pissed as fuck.

Indeed. Heil Hitler.