Holla Forums claims to be against shilling

8ch.net/bmw/catalog.html

Holla Forums is for whatever helps their ideology and against whatever helps their ideology.

They will lie, cheat, deny reality, backstab, reverse positions.

They cannot be debated with.

*against whatever hurts

Yep.
One of Holla Forums's mantras is:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

nice meme shill

Shilly Billy

it appears being insufferable retarded is a ban reason

yet still we have flags besides tanks and mustache, talk about inconsistency

Show me a laptop not made by Chinese slave labor and I'll use that to bitch about capitalism instead.

(USER WAS IGNORED FOR THIS POST)

who cares

You know what, I'm fucking done with tolerating effortless Holla Forums shitposts. I think retards spouting useless rhetoric should be banned, as their ideas are not being censored, nor are they unknown to us. It literally does nothing but take up space and divert Holla Forumss attention. If some nazi faggot comes in here and actually tries to critique us, I'm cool with that. It might get tiring, but at least it's a catalyst for discussion, no matter how rote and trivial. This, though. This is shit. The poster is shit. And I hope he drowns in shit.

It's impossible.

The not an argument meme fits in pretty well.

yep

No, but to a Holla Forums tard, being called a shill IS an argument, because they believe the Jews are lying to them constantly.

No wonder why this board is dead.

FTFY

i would post on Holla Forums if i wasn't banned for "promoting communism"

Never ever use that word comrade plz
It function as a boogeyman to silence others

Holla Forums is from /lit/, not Holla Forums.

Read the picture again.

Quite a few of us are from l'/int/ernationale.

I used to post on /news/, pre-Holla Forums. Back then everyone was an ancap or libertarian irrc.

They literally claim that it's okay when they do it

The Jewish cummunist feminist cultural marxist cuckspiracy does it, so they say they're completely justified in doing it too

The Stirner memes and spookposting, yes

>mfw I'm from /gg/

I'm from GETchan, tbh.

This.

Holla Forums is raiding Holla Forums. Any chance you guys could do something about this?

Shit the kikes know.

SHUT IT DOWN

link ?

and ask the mods

>>>Holla Forums441555

Basically the same white supremacy "whites can do no wrong crap" while calling everyone cucks as though that were an argument and the mods are asleep apparently.

Are you new around here?
Every single board on this shit hole with the exception of this one is Holla Forums's playground.
No, we can't and we don't want to do anything about it.