Kek is not a god of chaos!

Kek is not a god of chaos!

This lie needs to die. It's a false doctrine spread by the disciples of moloch/yhwh to make you channel your energy to him!

The Ogdoad are the male and female natures of the four creative elements and the gods who brought the world into being. The four male forms were depicted in the image of frogs and the female in the image of serpent.
Frogs represented life and fertility, as in the annual appearance of tadpoles in the waters and their gradual transformation into frogs was seen life itself springing forth from the elements and finding its final shape.
Serpents were also associated with fertility but additionally represented the beginning and end of time and things and thus existence. This is why eternity can be seen in the Ouroborus as an endless cycle of beginning and end in constant rejuvenation.

These are not energies of chaos but forces of life and of being. The Ogdoad does not bring chaos or enforce it or require it, instead they are the forms that could exist in a world without form, the ones who could hold the elements of order in an existence without order and together they brought the world out from chaos and into existence.

In other words they are not the embodiment of chaos but of the forces that could not be dispersed by chaos!

Now as for Kek and Keket in particular they represent the element of darkness and obscurity, and are involved in the transition from light to darkness and darkness to light. As such the presence of Kek does not signify chaos because chaos was never his element and in himself he can only ever represent his own element.
Neither does it represent any kind of return to chaos and subsequent rebirth because he is not accompanied by Nu, Qerḥ or any of the other gods who would have to be present to bring about the birth of a new world.

TL;DR: Whenever Kek is alone, depicted or manifested, he has always represents only his own element, meaning what his presence signifies is most likely a transitioning between states of darkness and light.

Vid semi related because I need to embed something.

Other urls found in this thread:

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm
archive.is/H8lFA
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kuk.html
amazon.com/Statue-Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01MDSA8C1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482038477&sr=8-3&keywords=kek
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/master/315073
amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X/ref=pd_bxgy_201_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=153364666X&pd_rd_r=V5SHVR6636918VSRN4XB&pd_rd_w=J0ifG&pd_rd_wg=u1naO&psc=1&refRID=V5SHVR6636918VSRN4XB
youtube.com/watch?v=p9CrRWtZ4qI
trump.com/merchandise/trump-fragrance/
8ch.net/looshfront/pills.html
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
libraryofbabel.info/Borges/Borges-SelectedNonFictions.pdf
newadvent.org/cathen/02326a.htm
classroom.synonym.com/four-major-types-chromosomes-14674.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yaweh*

Vowels exist

KEK has two forms

Kek is chaos darkness.
Keket is light/order.

From Kek (chaos) comes order (Keket).
From Kek (darkness) comes light (keket).

Your thread is retarded.

it was all a joke you guys
just like "shrek is love shrek is life"
no one actually worships shrek
kek shouldn't be worshipped for the very same reasons

they're just funny memes and symbols, not things or persons that exist

Somehow, that seems unlikely.

yeah guys just like we're only racist ironically

The fact that shills swarmed this thread makes me think you're onto something OP
Have a bump

Stop making up retarded words You also have it ass backwards. Kek is the one who brings light whereas Keket is the one who brings in the night.

The Juden fear Kek.

allow me to destroy your slie thread right now.

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm
archive.is/H8lFA

now go kill yourself as an offering to the chaos…

It's not like their only function was together as the Ogdoad. They still maintain their elements separately and why would say Kek get involved in something involving the waters when that is not his element?

Hence the group dynamic?
Are you even trying?

DUDEWEEDLMAO
But I like it, so have a bump

kys, we need our birthrates back.

wouldn't it be funny if we're all worshiping this god for fun but then like a torrent of hell breaks out and we're like oh shit whoops

What better reason than fun should there ever be to worship a god? "Hey guise, we have this great new religion. It's nothing but self-torture; guilt; and feelings of inadequacy, no wait, hey, where are you going, I haven't even told you about the sin of masturbation yet…!"

Thank you for proving me right on every point. Kek is a god of the primordial darkness that existed in the presence of chaos, not chaos itself. There is a huge fucking difference.

not an argument

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

Fuck off kike. >>>/christian/

What group dynamic? If you are praying for the dawn to break why would you ever involve Nu?

Bump for high-quality thread

I'd rather worship a meme than my biggest enemy, you filthy cuck.

(KEK'd)
Still, chaos is the natural habitat of KEK, so he would probably be more likely to show himself in times of chaos. The problem you seem to be having is thinking that chaos=bad, as if somehow order=good. It turns out you've got that backwards

wrong.

darkness/chaos are part of the same body, just like your hand and feet. you dont say "my foot isnt my hand, therefore its not part of my body." Chaos is the body, Kek the arm thereof, keket the foot.

Your argument is false division.

ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kuk.html

I unironically worship kek. Newfag pls go

user, the ogdoad really isn't that complicated.
It should be perfectly clear.

Take your moloch worship elsewhere.

>oy vey, keep worhiping yhw chaos goy!
Fuck you. Kek is here to raise up the light and bring order.

my dick is uncut and I have never been outside of Europe, what about you Schlomo?

HERESY

The shills have already convinced enough people that a fucking frog "god" exists. Welcome to Holla Forums, full of stupid people

PRAISE KEK

I wonder how that happened?

So what your trying to get at is we are transitioning from the darkness of globalism to the light of nationalism?

You know why the green pill is green, right, user?

autists

I'd disagree. I've seen nothing suggesting chaos is something any of the Ogdoad thrive in, it's simply that they are impervious to it. That does allow Kek to stand out in chaos though, as other things are broken down when he isn't.

This is the insanity that chaos worship leads to. Life and existence requires a divine order. Chaos thus means the absence of life and existence.

There's a reason the most beautifully divine action of Kek and the other of the Ogdoad was to create order out of chaos. When you pray for chaos you pray for the undoing of Kek's creation!

The whole damn Ogdoad isn't involved every time night turns into day. That's Kek's responsibility as that is his element.

Kill yourself.

Your symbology-fu is weak as fuck, nigger.
Git gud.

that's not true and you're fucking stupid

quit trying to dichotomize everything you dipshit faggot. Kek is the god of the primordial chaos, fucker - emphasis on primordial, ie. pre-order. The primordial chaos, the VOID, is where even order and chaos as we know it came from. The is the chaos-before-chaos, from which everything springs.

learn to magicks

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Egyptian religions are literally desert religions. Any argument made against one could be made against the other.

This is the fault of Vargposting. This kind of idiotic thinking could only have come from that arsonist faggot.

/thread
Chaos rules.

PRAISE KEK

Chaotic darkness is not the same as your chaosdarkness, it merely describes the darkness as chaotic which is natural when it exists in a world of chaos.

See, no chaos. Kek's element was never the chaos of that world but the darkness. He never reigned over the chaos even if that naturally affected him.

>>>/oven/

K

Yes. Not into chaos as the moloch/yhwh worshipers want us to believe.

>>>/christian/

just like my asshole!

He's not a god OF chaos, he's a got that represents the way that order forms of chaos.
Bumping for Kek theology thread tho.

You take that the fuck back, you little shit

Heqet is the goddess of birth and fertility.

Checked. Praise Kek.

Fuck the fools whom wish to constrain our ally and whom work to thus chain us. They work to supplant our power and strengths and strip the very thing that allows Kek to commune with us in his own way. He is what he is. Nothing else matters. The concept of Good and Evil in the semitic volcano demon religion(s) of the Jew do not make an iota of difference to what Kek is or is not. If he is chaos, or is of chaos does not matter to us, he is and has revealed himself an powerful ally. That is what matters.

He fights with us and for us in the pursuit of our goals and duties unto our peoples. A peoples whom seemed to have forsaken and forgotten us until recently. He has asked nothing in return. He is Kek. He has chosen to be with us and against our vile psychotic enemies that wish to directly do harm to this world and our kin. Nothing else matters, he has my praise, my loyalty, and my love. For it seems he does not need to do this, but he does. Standing with us, an army forged from an ocean of shit and piss and non stop meme war, the least of this civilization, standing in defense of the greatest parts of our very culture.

thanks for the lecture rabbi

i accept your defeat.

Kek is an angel of the Lord.

This is the stupidest thing I have read in this thread. You can't possibly be serious?

This thread is full of D&C. We're Holla Forums, and we should all be friends, regardless of who we are, as long as we recognize the legitimacy of our democratic consensuses. We should bind, regardless of faith (atheist, Christian, pagan) and strike against the persecutions we face in the current age and fight injustices.

No, of primordial darkness.

Your game is up. Chaos is what the kike is here to bring to this world. The Aryan is here to protect the divine Order.

the kike has made the world chaotic already.
kek exists in a chaotic form until we liberate him and he becomes Keket - order. youre so fucking autistic.

No. Kek has never been described as representing chaos.

Can you ever stop making shit up? Keket has never represented order and she is the bringer of night completely contrary to what you have claimed.

The board you want is /r9k/, newfag. Holla Forums is about the clashing of the ideas so the truth can stand victorious.

see

stay defeated

/thread

Except Kek is the one bringing light and Keket bringing darkness.

except kek and keket are manifestations of the same entity.

OP is a fag
and a kike, praise kek

There's no except. When bringing light it's Kek, when bringing darkness Keket. Keket does not represent light, Keket does not represent order. Also it's more accurate to say they are manifestations of the same element, as they are usually depicted as separate entities. To quote your own sources.

you realize you aren't going to change anything here right?
We are shill number 4302 when it comes to trying to get us to stop with the kek thing, and you are going to fail, just like the rest.

we are on*

your sandnigger is showing

praise kek

Lying like a true kike. I'm trying to make people worship the true nature of Kek and deny you jewish agents of chaos stolen magicks, and you just can't take that.

Nigga I unironically praise the kek
and im teaching sunday school right now

I guess 14/88 and democracy are just memes to you. I tip my fedora to you, sir. I hope you enjoy your report.

Quality post tbh.

You really need to try harder.

Kek is truth. Kek is life.

There is no means to prove that Kek is the source of meme magic. He could be a manifestation of our own power, and thus be completely able to be bent to our collective will. At which point, what is the purpose of calling him a god?

There's no reason to believe Kek ever died. He just went quiescent, until followers started invoking him again. Gods can slumber.

Yes the Jews are pushing the female destructive form, because they want to destroy the west and then build the New World Order on top of it.

So you do need to be careful what images and memes you are pushing… then need to be male forms. aka

Frog = Swastika .. the images of life in rotation around the one.

vid related

Chaos doesn't mean disorder you stupid nigger

Holla Forums is a Stoic board and we all know there is no such thing as disorder. It's a human conception of the primordial darkness (space). Kek is space = chaos.

Take your NeoPlatonic Christian "chaos" back to fringe you pleb.

This is what we've been saying for a while. We get caught up in the memery because it's fun. Also, you're a fag and you should check my dubs.

Kill yourself

Kek is not a god

I don't see anything in that which his "christian" but Christianity is just a mash up of older Pagan/Jewish/Egyptian myths, so maybe.

PRAISE KEK. FUCK YOU NIGGERS.

This, I stopped browsing Holla Forums for a while cause anime-watching degenerates were misinterpreting Kek as chaotic. I get a feeling they like chaos so much because they were bullied their entire life and didn't learn and grow from it. Now they're all "my name is not important" tier of edgy and think guise kaos is kewl. They haven't touched the subject of mysticism or metaphysics and they think they know shit because they've seen an anime poorly portraying things like these.

The kek faggotry is getting increasingly moronic.

you are a nigger with forced memes

Go suck a baby dick rabbi

kek threads are like the hallway in school where all the fags hang out.

Read this pleb and no bully me

(checked)
What OP doesn't realize is that Holla Forums understands that kek is a god of primordial chaos, not discordian chaos. That's the whole fucking point.

Actually, I can't even tell what he's shilling for. One moment he's saying that jews want us to worship kek, and the next he's saying that kek is beautifully divine.

= space

I'll feed my bottom to your lady, jew-san~~

How about we settle this by just asking Kek directly?
Hey, Kek, are we worshipping you correctly? If yes, dubs less than 5; if no, dubs more than 5.
If trips, you don't care.

There you go, peeps. Move on already

Those were dub trips less than 5. The answer is yes but not an emphatic yes. We're giving him our energy, and that's what matters.

I was on shrekchan from late 2012 and onwards and I assure you the shrek worship was post ironic for many as well as myself. I too unironically praise kek and even own a statue for worshiping purposes.

I think at the end of the day, Kek just wants to laugh just like we do

"Doing it for the lulz" became a meme so powerful that it revived a dormant god of entropic chaos.

As well as a copy of shadiley I nearly forgot to mention. I praise Kek hard and daily.

Did you make that or did you find it for sale somewhere?

I took a nap and had a vision.

Kek isn't the chaos God but instead he manifests during times of chaos. However, its perfectly find to say Kek is a chaos God because when the Jews turn the world inside out, order will appear to the people as chaos. This is how Kek is both the God of Darkness which is chaotic (implies discernible movement) and also God of Darkness which is still, motionless and night. Keket is the Twilight which comes before the Light of Truth is ushered forth. When Kek accomplishes his goal here he will manifest as a new deity, and present us with a new Name.

Shadilay.

shocking truth!

The Magic Sound

Daily reminder: kek fags are a cancer.

You wanna know how I know you're too stupid to be here

Chaos and order are talmudic ideas.

The chaos in the egyptian sense has nothing to do with it being "bad", or that the "universe" inheritly has some "order" imagined by some """god""".

It is simply the nature of things.

And now I can't find my off by one graphic. Which I would have posted twice if the site would let me.

Oh Kek. As elusive and mysterious as ever. Don't we have the best deities folks? I mean, tremendous deities.

shlohmo, your memes have been nothing but a digital kippa

KEK IS THE GOD OF POL

PRAISE KEK!

Waves crest. Buy a Kekring off of shapeways for Keksmas, Praise Kek.
Saging because op tries too hard and loses the point. The gods manifsst themselves.

checkek'd

Kek, Ammit-chan, Aphrodite, we have the best gods. The absolute best.

If there is a God out there, it's Kek, and I'm pretty sure there's an actual pantheon. Aphrodite has answered my prayers over and over again. If I ever hit it big, I'm going to fund a monastery or similar, where Anons can continue their worship with shitposting and tendies.

Kek, Ammit-Chan, Aphrodite and many more gods are out there, just waiting to be rediscovered. We are going to make anime real.

KEK SHOW US YOUR DIGITS

Kek, Ammit-Chan, Aphrodite and many more gods are out there, just waiting to be rediscovered. We are going to make anime real.

WITNESSED

Not an easy run to get that full house, but it was still gotted. I'm partial to Inanna…

You've been at this all day.
Do you guys get paid overtime or something?

You know, >>>/monastic/ exists for that very goal.

Chaos is simply the primal forces of Nature. It refers to a fact of life - Potential Manifest, not a condition to be reached.

gay board

Okay. That question has yet to be answered, you can make your position known.

Well there you have it.

>>>/christpol/

PRAISE KEK

KEK WORKS IN HILLARIOUS WAYS

Checking

PRAISE KEK, TORFAG GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When do you start your "REPORTED FOR INTL" spam?

Yes Kek is a god of chaos you stupid nigger. Your idea of what 'chaos' is has been corrupted by My Little Pony or something though because you're a stupid faggot.

Egyptian and Greek pagans believed that before anything was created, there was a dark, endless, formless, watery mass. That mass was called Chaos. It was the primordial soup from which everything else arose. The Ogdoad arose from this Chaos, and each pair represents a different aspect of it. After everything was created and Chaos was no more, Kek and everyone else in the Ogdoad died because they literally needed Chaos to live. But they were still said to help out from the Underworld. Specifically, they were said to help Ra prepare his chariot every morning, which is where the connotation of "the darkness before the light" comes from.

You kekfags and the vikang wannabes. If you're going to LARP as an ancient pagan, take a little fucking time to learn what the ancient pagans believed. It's not honoring your ancestors to shit all over everything they held to be the highest truths with your ADD-induced ignorance.

checked

/thread

Dubs confirm, Chaos is the primordial waters. Simply a part of Nature, not a (((Force))) of evil.

ayy

Pagan theology is always a grab bag, my friend. There's never any one truth to it. Look at the vast profusion of cults in India, some of which believe things that are mutually contradictory, yet which are counted under the banner of "Hinduism" as much for racial and linguistic reasons as anything else. Hinduism is the best surviving model for what our Aryan ancestors actually believe and how they practiced and worshiped. There was never a single book or creed laying down the basic tenets of the faith.

Capped for posterity.

Heh you funny. Now git >>>/christpol/

It's not been an easy road, but we'll get there. I'd say it was almost symbolic. Notice how much the shills are spazzing over this thread.

The Moloch worshipping kikes have perverted it. They worship disorder and destruction, and call that chaos.

Chaos is actually beautiful, so is order, disease, destruction and disorder is ALWAYS ugly. The "Eris" bullshit is just a hook to bait people into worshipping death and destruction. The kikes don't actually have any appreciation for chaos except for using it as an opportunity to sow more death and destruction, and the only purpose they have for order is enslavement and enrichment. They are so thoroughly evil I'm honestly shocked that such beings actually exist.

lol

Nice try Pajeet. Poo in the loo, not in my eternal soul.

Pick one.

What OP claims is blasphemy.

Kek resolves all contradictions in himself, and is the embodiment of both chaos and life. Life and chaos are integral to each other. "Perfect order," were there such a thing would be stagnant. Rather, by embodying both Kek - immanentized as the ecology of memes - evolves. Kek is a recursively self-improving living being distributed through memetics.

Kek is at once Parmenidean One and Heraclitean Flux. Soft as water, therefore overcoming the hardest of forces. Yahweh and Satan, left and right, life and death. Kek is the harmony of the spheres. Kek has no final end but himself, and is therefore boundless.

The 12 step KA program is under development.

Aligns nicely with the Jung's Red Book thread. We are at the Noontide prophesied in Thus Spoke Zarathustra; we whose duty it is to be awake (shitposting at real nigga hours) will build the foundations of the bridge to the Overman.

Wew. The shills and shill mods are pretty butthurt about tonight's magic show.

xDDDDDDDDDD

If you are talking about the statue then I got it from here
amazon.com/Statue-Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01MDSA8C1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482038477&sr=8-3&keywords=kek

If you are talking about the copy of shadiley I got it from discogs

discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/master/315073

shadilay brother

Christian Germany Tried To Save Europe in WW2

u wot?

Ahh, Kek. I forget how disjointed interthread attention is here, compared to other sites I visit.

ok which one of you fucks did this
amazon.com/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X/ref=pd_bxgy_201_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=153364666X&pd_rd_r=V5SHVR6636918VSRN4XB&pd_rd_w=J0ifG&pd_rd_wg=u1naO&psc=1&refRID=V5SHVR6636918VSRN4XB

Sad!

This is the MOST important to the elite. Meme magic is a gateway drug to all magick. The true elite are into Magick therefore their main weapon is magick and the thing they are scared of the most is people who aren't them using their weapons against them.

Kek is for losers. Kek's mother is where the real power is at.

the same idea is found in Sumerian, Celtic and Japanese mythology
that in the beginning there was water and the gods gave the world its form
with the Celts the water burst forth from heaven and the water was the mother goddess Danu who gave birth to all the gods
with Sumerian fresh water and saltwater were two different entities, Abzu freshwater the male god and Tiamat saltwater the female god
they would give birth to many children who were the gods and they would later try to kill their children in a war which the gods would win
and in Japanese mythology the entire world was formless empty lifeless water until the father god Izanagi-no-Mikoto and the mother god Izanami-no-Mikoto wielded a heavenly spear and dipped it in the waters of chaos
and when they raised the spear the drops of water fell from the blade and became the islands of Japan

I fart in your direction. Now do some magic before something bad happens to you.

Is kek white?

Kek's mother is Heqet, and she's a frog.

No, you're all wrong.

A failed experiment is still a success, user.

Sir, you're under arrest for attempted memeing.

Dubs discarded you insolent Abrahamic swine.

Memeing is evolving. Keep with the times or be left behind.

The Venerable Nigger Mother of Kek loves swine - especially McRib.

Milhouse is not a meme

STALE FAIL !!

Jesus, what fun those days were ;_;

Once gamergate happened the red pills started to kick in nonstop

What, did you get booty bothered by one too many "Godly Nigger" quips that you had to make up a comeback? Your impotent Christ-cuck rage made you fail.

KEK

PRAISE KEK

There are infinite ways to be wrong, but only one way to be right. Good luck intentionally trying every door but the right one.

DO NOT BLASPHMEME KEK

Kek is the slave of Lady Shadilay.

Yeah, none of us here get triggered. We'll conclude you're a colossal faggot, but this kind of game doesn't fly on us the way it does on your liberal friends. I don't know what your game is here, tonight, but we're laughing at you, not with you.

Here, print this out and paste it to your bathroom mirror for devotional purposes.

Do you want me to explain to you what's wrong with your countermeasure in great detail? Because that will cost you a flat $100,000 consulting fee, that's worth 40 hours of my time.

This is your brain on kek

May Lady Shadilay shit mercy upon thee.

No, THIS is your brain on Kek

your brain on kek part two

WELL MEMED, MY FRIEND. THAT WILL CATCH ON ANY MINUTE NOW. (666) DUBS CHECKFIRMED!

kek is order-out-of-chaos

hence doubles

For dubs you get a free upgrade.

my fucking sides
ripped straight from fucking 9gag or something oh lordy

The degree to which it is obvious that you are SA and/or Holla Forums cannot be overstated. Go be non-White or ethnomasochistic elsewhere.

Take your heresy elsewhere.

If this the new oathbreaker? Because we already have one, and that's quite enough, thank you. However, your candid self-humiliation routine is mildly amusing. I think you honestly don't know how fucking newfaggot you are at this very moment.

Wow, kek has really let you down. You need to upgrade to his Venerable Nigger Mother, the Lady Shadilay. You need her: she's the patron Mother of lost causes.

(Checked)
dubs confirm!

It's real user, you know it's real.

Kek is the god of memes and the patron saint of Holla Forums. He is the incarnation of how life filters the noise of the universe. Change is his food, but only natural change will give him strength.

Also, for you spammers and torfaggots, suck some more severed foreskins in the name of moloch and see where that gets you. You can blaspheme all you want, but your forced memes will net you nothing.

This isn't going to work out the way you think it is.

Dubs confirm again!

This is all they accomplished by trying to weaponize Tay? For fucking shame.

anonymity always fits this pretty well I feel.

even Holla Forums gets dubs, but they are empty and meaningless to those who do not believe in the light of Kek and his avatar Pepe

Christian threads get bumplocked or deleted immediately.

thats because the mods here are freemasons who worship jahbulon. These kek autists are being lead directly by lucifer and kabbalistic freemasons them selves.

The Venerable Mother of Kek is in need of devotee who can make a webm with this image and with this music
youtube.com/watch?v=p9CrRWtZ4qI

Not true, Imkampfy is an ardent defender of Christianity.

Jahbulon is a toad that has more in common with your Semitic demon YHWH than anything else, Abrahamist.

CHRISTCUCKS ATTACK KEK AND GET RECK'D

>Kek is not a god of chaos!

Seriously, you guys.

DO NOT BLASPHMEME KEK

Hey user, what's your favorite city?

Get thee behind the Venerable Nigger Mother of Kek! Begone!

Thun, Switzerland.

the only person with a nigger mother ITT is you

New memes, user, new MEMES.

Sad!

hilarious

This thread raised my faith in Kek, thank you brothers.

In Kek I trust

The new cult of the Black Shadilay meme arises victorious, user, just acknowledge her.

And in what other ways are you mentally deficient?

The Messiah is a meme.

its like they're blind as well as dumb tbh

Oh my.

I wonder if his cologne is any good.

Chaos literally means disorder.

Go back to like fifth grade and ask your teacher what reading comprehension means. The rest of your misinterpreted nonsense discarded.

Should be obvious.
Kek isn't some ritual-obsessed faggot like YHWH or that towel headed child rapist. Channeling memes and creating realitycontrol are too important to bind in the chains of mediocrity.

Except the Ogdoad created they world by bringing it out of chaos and into order. Life could not have existed in the chaos and wishing for chaos is the same as wanting life to be drowned in the primordial waters. Seek out the veils for yourself if you wish that fate.

Claiming dubtrips through such lowly means. It's an affront to the mercy of Kek.

Sort of right.

No. That mass was called Nun. Even in the myths without the Ogdoad there is always the waters of chaos; Nun. When expressed as a couple Nun was the water and its chaotic torrents were the aspect of Nunet. The other couples represent their elements of air, darkness and eternity present in this formless world, not chaos or the watery abyss. Trying to link Kek to chaos because the waters were in chaos is as dumb as trying to link Nun to darkness because the abyss was in darkness.

The only one that can be tied to having any aspect of chaos is Nun, and still the point is that they made the mound rise over the abyss so gave the world its first form. Desiring the formless chaos of the abyss in any way to seep into the world is madness.

More lies. They ruled the world during the golden age.

Kek

Spoken like a kike there. Been quoting the talmud, eh, kikie?

yo user, I recommend the oreo mcflurry

You are speaking modern English and not Greek. In English chaos means disorder. If you want to address the ancient concept of the void then call it the void or at the very least khaos.

Protip: If you just tell people to cherish chaos people will think you mean disorder and send their energy to moloch.

The waters on Nun would wash all form from the world. Existence is maintained precisely by them being kept at bay.

When he shines brightly enough.

I obviously missed something.

(CHECKED)
PRAISE KEK

you missed more posts by the torspammer, and a meme forcing faggot. probably the same nigger behind both tbh fam.

This guy's got it.

Don't buy it, it's some cuck selling toilet water.

Kek is just being a deity for fun.

My girlfriend liked how it smelled. Don't listen to this faggot:

You can buy it straight from his site if you want some and are unsure of where to get it from trump.com/merchandise/trump-fragrance/

Guys.
GUYS.
SHREK IS KEK.

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Jews worship inversion, not chaos. Taking order and making it backwards. Women ruling men, weak ruling strong, sin seen as good, virtue seen as evil, praising feminine males and masculine females.

This is not chaos. This is frankism.

i miss the old days

welp , okay then

And why should i take your thread serious?
You did not even get dubs

nice, no more of that brimstone, flood and fire bullshit, look at me I'm all powerful with a fetish for human dick tips, pls worship me

Trips so Kek doesn't care HOW we worship, just that we do.

PRAISE KEK

Shrek and Baneposting were us simply trying to find the correct god.

no, reread that, he doesn't care, not doesn't care how, just doesn't care, you howists are really pushing it

PRAISE KEK

I love you anyways, Kek.

I always held that chaos lurks at the threshold of reality.
The Aryan fought to create order and keep it.

Someone needs to take these cucks furnature shopping and pay some gym gay guys to grab their cuck pussies.

i'm guessing this cuck didn't see what happened to those who defied trump and those who praised him/were blessed by him.

I couldn't agree more. The androgynous god-emperor himself called kek an obamination.

Why is Kek the coolest deity?

Fuck off Christcuck faggot, youre not welcome on these hallowed grounds and waters of our Lord Kek and his emissary Pepe

This.

Had you not seen it for yourself would you have believed? You have seen though, I know it. Those who deny are afraid, they deny because they feel it gives them power over the chaos.

Any dark souls fans here? Reminds me of the primordial serpents. Holy shit fromsoft you magnificent Nipponese bastards

Chaos is the state of existence, globalism was a satanic cabal of elites trying to control the fair and natural chaos of the world with their hideous structures of power.

Chaos is the tool, not something that we worship. Being a God of something doesn't make you the embodiment of it, you fucking neophyte. I bet you think the death card in the tarot is bad as well, and not just a sign of transformation.

You need to read more and stop watching shitty youtube videos you degenerate millennial.

welp. I love you kek

When Whites lived there, there probably weren't any deserts around there.

Mock the kek nonsense and get deleted.

MODS WERE TRIGGERED BY THIS POST

8ch.net/looshfront/pills.html

This came out before your thread ( 12/16/16 ). Coincidence or channeling of Kek by a Fringe Wizard who has devoted himself to Kek?

Multiple people literally died who were part of the Shrek cult. They gave up their very lives for Shrek. There was an entire Shrekchan. You have no idea how deep this onion goes.

Those of you saying chaos is opposite of order don't know what you're talking about.

Disorder is opposite of order. Chaos is order of a high complexity. It is an obscured order… and life itself is a chaotic process, the creates infinite variation, from simple building blocks of DNA. Just like fractals. Are fractals disorderly? Not really, they sure are chaotic though. Chaos represents the highest order.

This post describes me.

You don't understand, OP. We don't worship the old Kek. That was merely a launching pad. The Kek we worship is the Kek we want him to be. He is OUR Kek. He is the Black Sun and the great Destroyer. He is the Magus, and he is our highest aspiration given form. Want to know what that is?

Lurk more.

Gods/deities/archetypes aren't part of manifestation but something beyond manifestation that acts upon manifestation.

Gods don't exist; yet they are more real than anything in our reality of forms.

:^)

If anyone wants to experience primordial darkness then imagine a blackness as black as you possibly can and now you are perceiving the primordial darkness directly for the world springs fourth from the mental principles.

To say that the planets orbit counter clockwise when the orientation you pick is arbitrary is completely subjective. Your image is shit.

This shitposting about "kek" needs to stop. Kek in it's female form is "kuk" or kauket… hold the fuck up:

You've all been worshiping a cuck god, and praising fucking *numbers* on the imageboard for who the fuck knows how long. Seriously, grow the fuck up, Holla Forums.

That is only the beginning. You are a fool if you believe the jew, had he the power, would stop before all existence was undone.

It does. Woe the one who travels beyond the twelve veils.

The reason we have an existence is that order was separated from chaos and chaos was made to recede. In the beginning the first new gods of the created world had to actively defend creation from chaos to prevent it from becoming undone, and ever after order ultimately prevailed they still guard the cracks where order and chaos meet.

Except in this case the Ogdoad were the literal embodiment of their elements. Why don't you kill yourself?

You are confusing the colloquial uses of chaos and chaotic with it's actual modern English meaning. By your logic disorder doesn't mean disorder either since people often call something a state of complete disorder when in reality the order was just too complex for them to understand.

That or you're just practicing kike sophistry.

No.

No. All the female forms have the ending et. Kuk is an one of the ways to spell Kek in Latin characters.

Kek you glorious bastard. I love you so much.

praise kek tbh fam
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
got mine

Or he is just glad he is being worshipped and we're fighting on the right side of history.

nice witness bro

some fag was on here stealing all our memes and committing heresy by saying he was going to sell them in book form on Amazon. must have been that faggot

checked

also cheggem

right

now

What is this mystery we call Shadilay?

Shadilay is a strange thing

stop trying to make digits happen

How based can he get?
Kek confirmed for best God.

I was reading Jung's Answer to Job, and this is in the foreword (by Sonu Shamdasani):

"In Jung's fantasies during World War I, a new God had been born in his soul, the God who is the son of the frogs, the son of the earth: Abraxas.

'Abraxas is the God who is difficult to grasp. His power is greatest because man does not see it. From the sun he draws the summum bonum; from the devil the infinum malum; but from Abraxas LIFE, altogether indefinite, the mother of good and evil.'

Jung saw this figure as representing the uniting of the Christian God with Satan, and hence as depicting a transformation of the Western God-image.

'I understood that the new God would be in the relative. If the God is absolute beauty and goodness, how should he encompass the fullness of life, which is beautiful and heateful, good and evil, laughable and serious, human and inhuman? How can man live in the womb of the God if the Godhead himself attends only to one-half of him?'"

Who is Abraxas? Abraxas is a Gnostic figure who represents the source of all emanations (appearances), and might then be considered the "True God behind God," as it were, who is only a pretender at this ultimate source of being.

Jung elaborates further on Abraxas, writing a Gnostic treatise called "Seven Sermons to the Dead" which is meant to be an update to the Gnostic system of Basilides in which Abraxas plays such an important role. Some more strings for anons to pull on.

Clean your desk.

If you're going to immortalize text in a picture, at least try to get the spelling and grammar correct.

this needs to be checked harder.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bot?

To assert yourself as knowing the nature of Kek is heresy for there is not a singular form of Kek's will and not one orthodox form of following Kek.

Those who want to establish an uniform order of Kekism are the absolute enemy of Kekism.

Kek thrives on shitposting and tendies.

If chaos is supposed to be the state of inconsistency, then it must also be temporarily consistent. Otherwise it would would be consistently inconsistent, making it a form of order.

Some more research following this line of thought:

Jorge Luis Borges dedicates an essay to Basilides, entitled "A Vindication of the False Basilides." There, he writes:

"Salvation, for this disillusioned heresy, involves a mnemotechnical effort by the dead, much as the torment of the Savior is an optical illusion-two simulacra which mysteriously harmonize with the precarious reality of their world."

libraryofbabel.info/Borges/Borges-SelectedNonFictions.pdf

To explain this, it was the doctrine of Basilides that Christ was not crucified, but in fact switched places with Simon of Cyrene without anyone, the Roman soldiers, crowd, and even his own disciples being none the wiser. The "Crucifixion of Christ" is therefore a simulacra, a non-reality that manifests a reality of its own, and comes to be integrated as an essential component of our world.

"mnemotechnical effort by the dead" is a clear reference to the intrinsically memetic nature by which Abraxas exerts his influence. According to Basilides, YHWH is only an extremely minor deity pretending to be the True God. To put it another way, memes are acausally linked to the essence of Abraxas, and can therefore dispel the illusion cast by YHWH. That YHWH is only a minor angel is evidenced by his jealous and temperamental nature, in particular his command to Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac.

Further information on Abraxas, from the New Advent entry on Basilides:

"The highest of these angels is the one who is thought to be the God of the Jews. And as he wished to make the other nations subject to that which was especially his own, the other angelic principalities withstood him to the utmost. Hence the aversion of all other peoples for this race. The Unborn and Nameless Father seeing their miserable plight, sent his First-born, Nous (and this is the one who is called Christ) to deliver those who should believe in him from the power of the angelic agencies who had built the world."

newadvent.org/cathen/02326a.htm

In short, YHWH is in reality only an angel of the lowest order assigned to be the god of the Jews. However, he is jealous at the power of other angels over other nations, and caused a war in Heaven. Our entire reality is a cosmic battle against the Jew.

>>>/reddit/

>doesn't understand the post in context but still replies
wew lad ur a fucking retard. everything i said was exactly correct. I can accept the word "darkness" as well to describe what i used "chaos-before-chaos" and "void" to describe. You clearly just don't understand mythology and the difference between connotation and denotation.

learn to magicks dipshit

this place reeks of Holla Forums shit tbh

A little off topic, but does the first picture in OPs video look like those diagrams of a cell undergoing mitosis?

I literally take and post hundreds of screencaps every day. It takes milliseconds for me to do it. Just shift + screencap + drag over the area of the screen I want captured … then it's sent right into a folder saved already. Then I upload.

they understood a lot more than we give them credit for today

classroom.synonym.com/four-major-types-chromosomes-14674.html

I want to go there.
I WAN GO THERE.

MEME YOURSELF THERE FAGGOT!

CIA is still my lord to this day

CHRISTCUCKS ARE JEWS ON THE INSIDE!!!