Clickbait lugenpresse claims Trump is threatening electors; has no real evidence

archive.fo/X4r1g
archive.fo/CBLEG

First link is their accusation, second is them doubling down on it. The articles seem more like sponsored content for the "Hamilton Electors." The articles are vague as hell.

Checked.
Yeah, they're getting even more desperate.

Seems legit.

Not sure why msm is still attacking Trump. If he lost, they would be all be dead by now.

They're blaming Trump for what THEY are doing. There were a couple threads in fact about how the left was doxing and threatening the electors. This is the same shit they've been pulling since WWII- blame your enemies for what you're doing.

Someone should remind them of the contract he had to sign. They need to hold up their end. No more kimes changing the rules mid-game because they are losing.

DARVO is as old as kikery itself. "n...no you" has always been their strategic alpha and omega.

Why spam Holla Forums with shit we already know? Fishing for a ban to score some sweet Holla Forums infographs?

This means that Hillary is threatening electors, and accusing trump of it to misdirect.

they ALWAYS accuse their opponent of what they are doing.

Always.

How new are you? It's the mantrabot from Stormfront. It's been here and 4cuck since forever.

It's been pissing me off for years even though I have it filtered. Just knowing it's here angers me.

That doesn't prevent leftists from believing in it though. If they claimed that Donald Trump was allegedly a bleach-drinking martian from outer space, then I wouldn't be surprised if braindead retards believed in it.

It's ok as far as bots go. It's not obnoxiously spamming the catalog with shit and it posts once per eventual thread. There are really worse bots to fear.

It just hit me how cucky this mantra is.
Disgusting.

I kinda like the mantra. Reminds me what im fighting for.

Rules for radicals:

Always accuse the enemy of what you are doing

I hope he is tho…….

I hope he sends goons to stomp on the balls of any cuck elector talking shit.

pretty much this

Even it this were a legitimate accusation wtf does this even mean? Electors are not politicians typically are they? Not hard to figure which EMTelectors this 'anonymous' source was.

They tend to be upper level functionaries of state parties.

So, not actually politicians then? This idea seems more like just an icon for the 'get out the vote' propagandists tbh.

But it's been the sore losers that have been threatening and trying to co-erce the electors. They've been public about it too!

In what way does the MSM differ to social forums at this point?
They seem to suffer worse confirmation bias than social media.. only they get paid and seem to be expected to be somewhat legitimate.

Guys - Donald Trump is threatening the electors.

They haven't changed at all, they're still running as they were during the election.

Their collective moment of introspection lasted like two days before they returned to doubling down

Reminder that Salon is where Hillary gets most of her information

This is probably why she degenerated in the first place.
She was spoonfed bullshit.

FAKE NEWS

Are you meme'ing or did they really have an advisory role? I would be willing to believe that they did because of how poorly her campaign was run.

not sure if shitty raid thread or OP is retarded enough to think salon is any more real than the onion

I can't remember where I read it, maybe it was in some of the leaks, but yeah. Hillary would get all her information on what the dang dirty Republicans were doing from Salon. Given she blamed Benghazi on a YouTube video this is unsurprising.

I dunno if Salon advised her officially. I wouldn't be surprised.

user.. Salon is considered a legitimate source to normies.
That's the problem

We know how crap it is, but normies do not.

What next, is non-consensual sex gonna be renamed "Jefferson sex"?

rape is hereby renamed to a 'hot clinton' or a 'surprise billing'

Because "Hamilton" brings to mind the cool hip-hoppity musical of the same name.

Trump economics is just Hamilton economics. That's 100% fact.