Germany's 'Rent a Jew' Project Aims to Fight Anti-Semitism

archive.is/KdtlK

hahaha
This is kikery on a whole new level, they're not even pretending to produce anything. At least usury makes debt.

Bullshit, I bet all of those "crimes" were just people complaining about them on the internet.

Fucking retarded. German natsocs care about turkroaches and rapefugees and the fucking EU, not Jews on the streets.

Or Muslims.

Just saw that, this is another level of Judaism.

OP here. I wouldn't be surprised if this were bait from (((them))).

Could it be that they tend to stick to their own kind or that these kind of statistics are made out of thin air?

And I truly don't understand what they are thinking. This just fucking reinforces the stereotypes.

The more they push the more resentment it will create. Or maybe thats their plan all along, to push for a deeper, one could say more integrated web privacy laws.

I bet they make you pay in advance.

If I got a jew for free I'd still feel I was overcharged.

If it was "Gas a Jew" program I would sign up.

Pepe

Sounds not kosher at all.

Is this some weird business model for an accounting firm?

What if you stop payment on your Jew?
Do they get repossessed?

For manual labour.

can I just buy one instead?

Ok goys, I actually just went on the website.
They're doing it for free
However, they say they appreciate if you pay for transportation, food and all that shit.

Heh.
Muslim and Jews conspiring together, that's just a conspiracy.

Jews and muslims used to be best buddies before the creation of Israel.

I'd rent all the jews then send them to israel.
suddenly german finance, media, law, high profit margin medical services would all disappear and germany would be BEGGING for the jews back

Are Jew serious? Jew get in this oven!

While jews did help muslims a lot, the six pointed star used to be a big part of muslim iconography; those standards are probably muslim.

I mean shit son, jews would never take to the battlefield themselves, the last jews with balls died in the bar kokhba revolt.

its like I'm watching cable television

Rent-a-Jew is so obsolete. In the current year we prefer Jew-as-a-Service, and I certainly encourage you to take a look into cloud solutions.

Give me your strongest jew for farming and gardening

kek

1930:
But the first one is still the evil choice, right?

Can I misplace a jew I rented? Are there any late return fees? Can I get a half off of a fine for failing to return a jew if I bring his corpse with me?

checked.

Can I rent one to work a crematorium?

FFS jewmonkey can you for once NOT break shit? Let me post already

can I rent a QT jew girl? That could be neat. Perhaps if I fug her, my genes might remove the ugly nose.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is it okay if my rental isn't returned in its original condition?

I think a better marketing term would be Semite as a Service

ANGEL INVESTORS GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING THREAD AND GET OUT YOUR GODDAMN WALLETS

Do you wish you knew a Jew? If so, you can give a Jew your money. If you don't, you'll be jailed for antisemitism. Congratulations, you now know a Jew.

Can we make them work? Like rent a jew and have him mow the lawn or something?

kek

you just return it in a shoe box

Rent-A-Jew
I will take 2
top kek

So it's like Tinder but for Germans?

i see your rent a jew and raise you a burn a jew

We have IDs here on full/pol/, you cunt.

don't they have a bunch of legacy jew-burning infrastructure already?

Jews are so annoying, always wanting attention.

Notice the extreme lack of interpersonal interaction. These Rent-A-Jews are set up for formal environments, where their real personalities can't slip.

damn

Do they come with heating instructions?

This is like meta Jewing. It's Jewception.

Manual labour is against the Talmud, silly! That's what goyim do.

If they had the infrastructure /ability to burn enough if them fast enough we wouldn't be in the mess we find ourselves.

But I already house muslim "refugees".

Would be a shame if I put the Jew with them and something happened.

I like how they act this is a nation-wide thing. Truth is that one fucking Jewish satanic temple did this gay little out-reach thing ONCE and it's suddenly a "national" thing.
fucking Lügenpresse

ive played the translated rom of segas rent a jew yes

Okay, Sam.

Nobody has ever begged for the Jews.
They've just wanted them to leave, the only problem is they won't and keep on coming back.

This.

TIRED OF ANTISEMITISM?

DROWN ALL KIKES AND NEVER ENCOUNTER ANTISEMITISM AGAIN

OY VEY GOY MY LIFE HAS VALUE BUT ALL LIVES ARE EQUAL BUT MINE HAS MORE VALUE BUT YOURS DOESNT OY VEY RACIST

Wait a sec are you trying to shoah me again?

I really have some kike blood in me but fuck this shit is getting ridiculous. Tl:dr, fuck this jewish propaganda. Fuck them all. They have Israel, but Europe is ours. Fuck this shitty jew blanda upp and get the fuck out my country!

I meant Europe to Europeans. I'm Catholic btw and I don't give a fuck. I may have jew blood in me but i'm not buying into theit shit

"modern Jewish life in Germany in a relaxed atmosphere"

What I got from Israel?
Absolutely fucking nothing.
I will not seek "refuge" in Israel but if you don't stop fucking with my country and Europe, I will come to your kibuc/new york soros address and kill you.

Is this double, triple kikery? I had lost hope in the kikes after they bungled the election so badly, but seems they're back in the game. Jewry the likes of which as never been seen.