ANNE FRANK FOUND BY CHANCE, NOT BETRAYAL - NARRATIVE CRUSHED

The jews are going to be more pissed off about this than when it came out that they were never enslaved in egypt, but were in fact well paid.

JEWS PROFITEERING EVEN IN NAZI GERMANY CAUSED THE RAID AND HER CAPTURE

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38349353

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndbabiyar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19570312_0041130.NY.htm/qx
ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's truly amazing how every single kike narrative is just getting demolished one after the other faster and faster as the year approaches it's end.
I'm fully expecting a major mainstream paper to publish proof the holohoax was made up, before christmas

Help me understand this one.

I was fucking amazed to see it published in the kikeBC of all places. How long until Tony Hall, Director-General of the BBC mysteriously dies?
Or James Harding

I think the accepted narrative is that the holocaust did happen, but no where near on the scale of 6 million jews killed in camps. Because they took how many jews were around before the war, then counted the ones declaring themselves after. Decided that every single jew missing (about 6 million, allegedly) was thus holocausted, despite civilians, bombings, soldiers and so on

searching for and evicting someone doesn't necessarily mean you want to throw them in an oven.

But isn't the diary a fabrication, to give more material for people to hate Hitler?

Nah probably not, though I recall reading her father adjusted it a bit 'to preserve dignity'

The original still exists - just with more pubescent masturbation.

That is, it was altered.

But that shit happened - hell, if you want to go personal stories, publish Wiemar stories, or what the Russians did to civilians in Finland.

Or anything from Estonia.

Or tune into George Takei's bitching.

Yeah. The Nazis hated Jews.

It wasn't an unfounded hatred - if the Germans deserved any of what they got, the Jews deserved more than what they got. That's a simple fact - and what the narrative pushes against.

There are probably more holocaust survivors than holocaust casualties.

The holocaust is the narrative that all the camps were death camps. In reality they were internment camps. However doing work is a literal holocaust to the jews so there you go.

Which is weird, when there weren't even six million Jews in all of Europe in the 1930's.

Well that's one way of putting it. They had their own dynasty and their rule was so corrupt they got kicked out, and made up Exodus to sooth their own butthurt over the issue.

There was no systemic extermination of the Jews. If there had been, there wouldn't have been any survivors, because the Germans are extremely efficient when it comes to things like that.

Here's a good place to start if you don't know much.
Short version, yeah jews where rounded up, along with all other rouge elements, the same as most other countries did. But a lot of the deaths came from allied negligence, i.e. kicking the red cross out of the camps, bombing and shooting both prisoner and supply trains. The nazi's even had restoration camps for prisoners sick or tired, guess what though when you starve a country out and even the guards have nothing to eat, people start dying and if you don't delouse the clothes typhus spreads like wildfire.
It was mainly the bloody russian rampage after the war, britbong bombings and a lack of supplies that killed the jews, not some as of yet unproven gas chamber bs, i'm sure others here can dump infographs if you want them.

To give a good example compare the two values here, one is the death toll before the red cross are kicked out (under nazi occupation), one is after (under russian occupation). Hence the deaths after cannot be the fault of the nazi's as they where not in control of the camp at said time

what exactly does that mean?

The Germans were meticulous with their records, so the answer to the Anne Frank question lies somewhere in a Russian Archive, since they took all the Auschwitz papers.

They never counted anything.

Anne Frankly, I am outraged. I did nazi this coming.

Holocaust= (1) A plan to kill every single jew; (2) Industrial scale slaughter using Zyklon B gas, etc (3) A death toll of 6,000,000 jews. However, in reality there was no plan to kill all the jews (This is shown for example in Goebbels 18 volumes of wartime diaries, published in German but still unavailable in English). Zyklon B wasn't used
to exterminate prisoners in Auschwitz (proved by chemical analysis of the the remaining
gas chambers), the brick and plaster is
free of cyanide. Whereas the fumigation chambers, admitted to be used to disinfect clothing and bedding by killing lice and fleas,
and (which no one has ever claimed
were homicidal in intent), have walls that
are full of cyanide residue.
As for the death toll, there weren't even a total of
6 million jews living in the territory occupied
by the Germans at it's maximum extent.
Taking into consideration starvation and disease
in the various ghettos, Typhus outbreaks in
the camps, deaths during train transportation,
summary execution, ant-partisan operations, yes, jews died, but probably in the hundreds of thousands. The figures of jews killed is completely unreliable.

sage

ANN FRANK IS A LIE

serious question user: why do we not continually update the "current rules" thread with this stuff. like a list of primary sources (eg goebbels wartime diaries), indexed by number, so you can just say "hey faggot see index 1.A.5" or whatever. we need to get fucking organized.

Theres the polarchives which has a comprehensive list of holohoax material, and there used to be at least one giant pastebin floating around

ANE FRANK REEEEEEEE

The Diary of Anne Frank is fake. It was written by her father Mr. Otto Frank and another ghost writer. Then it was pushed and memed to death for decades to give humanity to muh shoah. This "story" is worth a fucking fortune and her family has made millions from pushing this fake propaganda. It's even taught in public schools for christ's sake.
Bonus round: Name an American child who has never heard of Anne Frank?

FAKE AND GAY
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Frank
>Their adventure was sadly commonplace. It did not have that fantastic, absurd, and obviously deceitful character that Mr. Frank had wanted to pass off as being realistic, authentic, and true to life.
www.ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html

I hope non of you faggots still believe in this shit. It's so obviously kike propaganda to make goyim feel bad about something that never fucking happened.

its weird how every person who is publicly pro a white ethnostate is somehow a jew, a faggot, and/or a fed according to people here

checked
That's actually a shame. I always liked the
>I love jews so I'm going to save them.
>Jesus fuck I can't stand these kikes anymore, Hans, get the gas.
narrative.

What's with the kikes shilling lately?
A.) HOLOHOAX NEVER HAPPENED. JEWS WERE KILLED BY DISEASES IN INTERNMENT CAMPS
B.) ANNE FRANK'S DIARY IS A FAKE, WRITTEN WITH A BALL PEN THAT WAS NOT INVENTED TIL AFTER WW2
Her father sued the publishers and lost.

This article is just another attempt to remind the goys that they need to be enriched with Tacos and Kebabs.
It does not matter whether she was jewed by another jew or found by chance. The diary is fake.

Have you read it? There is nothing in there to give fuel for people hating Hitler. It doesn't describe any sort of gassing or camps or anything. It's just a diary of a kike in an attic. That's it. The diary ends with her still in the attic. Think about it, they captured her and the diary stayed behind in the attic, so how could the diary have any account of what she experienced in any camp?

For all the diary could tell you, they were just hiding up there because they were neurotic.

Only some of the later parts, IIRC. You're probably referring to the analysis by the german equivalent of the FBI (BKA), but later they gave a statement that their report was misunderstood and they were only referring to some of the later pages.

doesnt make sense to me either. if nazis really wanted to kill all the jews they could have racked up a much higher score with just mass graves. they had no problem with doing that to partisans.

well i mean if we want to start telling true history instead of bullshit history we clearly need to have written reference materials not just the holohoax but finance, religion, and esoteric stuff. come for the memes, stay for the encyclopedia.

Even according to the Kikepedia account of the Holocaust, most of the camps were not death camps. Kikepedia actually backs up the fact that the only supposed "death camps" were ones liberated by the Soviets. They don't bother to hide it, they just count on nobody noticing it.

I though Anne Frank's diary was a fabrication anyway.

Jews were put in camps and made to do manual labor oy vey, id was just like in egypt goy!. Many of them were executed for various crimes, or as retribution for partisan violence. Many of them starved and died of disease, particularly when the supply lines were cut and even ethnic Germans were dying en masse. Incidents like Babi Yar really did happen.

But the gas chambers and deliberate mass extermination? That's bullshit.

Suddenly this story sounds more believable, maybe the diary is true after all.

A lot of that was in the pastebins, IIRC. I think it was called redpills of zion or something, but I haven't seen it posted in a while.
Still, the >>>/polarchive/ could use some more content

Haven't looked into that one, but isn't there some doubt that it was the germans but actually the russians? Like in the katyn massacre

There is nothing about the diary that seems particularly fake in the first place. It's just jews in an attic, no gas chambers in the diary at all.

Awesome quads, Baba Yar is full of NKVD victims. Let me see if I can find the proof of this in English - I've seen it in Russian, a woman went through the "eye witness testimony" and compared it to the other historical records for the time and proved that it can't be as claimed, and most of the "eye witnesses" were NKVD officers.

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndbabiyar.html

Polite sage for replying to myself.

Reported. Get the fuck out.

Reported.

Stop being illiterate, then.

I've heard of her, but I was never forced to read her book. Washington schools are kinda based.

>Still, the >>>/polarchive/ could use some more content
I’m the new BO there. What would you like to see, and I’ll see if I can add it.

checked

i was more taking issue with your wording. if it was basically the japanese internment camps then seems like using the H word is basically still playing into that meme. doesn't it literally mean "burning" or some fucking shit in jew language?

"burnt offering", or something to that effect. I mean, the Germans did burn jews. They burnt dead jews who died from disease and starvation.

Shoving live jews into ovens? Ridiculous. Gassing jews? No, only gassing the lice. Easy mistake to make though, confusing jews and lice….

There were camps but no one got gassed. Also, lurk more you fucking kike.

yeah so we need like a Power Rankings for genocide events of the 20th century, and see where this actually ranks up against the others. that's the only way to do it–put it in context. war is a fucking well known hell-on-earth so let's put this event in its proper place in history.

'whole burnt offering'

checked

this is good, a lot of material to sift through

wew

A lot of killing happened at Babi Yar. I'm pretty sure the Germans did at least a sizable portion of it. I wouldn't put it past the NKVD to have killed people there too.

There are plenty of reasonable reports of Germans killing lots of people the good old fashioned way of shooting them. Which really puts light to the lie of "Germans needed to use gas because the Germans couldn't emotionally bring themselves to shoot them." A theory so ridiculous it actually serves to humanize the Germans! There were also massacres perpetrated by the Poles, the Russians, the British, the Americans, etc…. you get the picture.

Nobody in that war was without sin, but war isn't a piety contest.

The marx-spawn easily killed more in the 20th century than anybody else. It's no contest, even if you believe the 6 million jews number. Not even close.

Ich werd' noch ganz meshugge looking at these digits, Herr Satan.

What part of "the holocaust did not happen" do you not understand? Do we need to spell it in Hebrew?

This. Definitely happened. The reason why is what is hidden. From what I understand, Jews in Europe, especially Germany, were all welfare babies surviving off of debt, but the problem was that some of them were also making some backdoor (((moves))) to gain positions of power and influence. They were doing back then what they are doing now. But (((they))) isn't Jews. I know plenty of Jews in NY and they are as stupid and sheeplike as anyone else.
'I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.'

trip trails! youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

THIS, also, checked.

Didnt her father rape and kill her then made up the story about her in the lolocaust?

Yes fellow goy, that narrative is definitely (((accepted)))

These guys are fucking geniuses I tell you what.

sure are. takes a lot of effort to enslave the whole world.

Yes, kind of, and no.
As I understand it (please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who knows better):
Anne Frank was a real person, who really did hide in an attic and was eventually caught. She did die young, but from disease, not from a gas chamber or magical oven.
The diary was "discovered" years later by her father, who capitalized on her tragic fate and the holocaust narrative to market it as a book and sell millions of copies.
Later analysis indicated that the diary was written in ball-point pen - which wasn't invented until several years after Anne's death - and that none of the handwriting in the diary matched Anne's.
Interestingly, her father was later (successfully) sued by another Jew, a novelist who claimed he'd done some work for him and hadn't been properly compensated.

I have always been under the impression otto frank ripped off the german govt which was why he was arrested and interred. It seems old otto had a rather lucrative business selling pectin to the germans during the war. Pectin has many uses primarily as a preservative for canned goods but also it can be used as a blood coagulant. It seems old otto not quite content with just normal profits sought to increase them and sold fake pectin to the germans. I don't know what he used as a substitute or if he cut the real product with filler or what he did, but once they figured out his little scam they sought retribution for his fraud and that is how he and his family ended up interred in auschwitz. I am sure Holla Forums knows the rest of the story of the anne frank diaries fraud case and meyer levin ghost writing the diary and getting cheated out of the promised pay and the german govt showing the diaries were written in ball point pen and the NY fraud case against frank by levin as well.

kek

Your nose is showing

Now der juden haven't enslaved the whole world?

The camps are probably a lot of shit. However there were several police units that were involved with the murder of Jews, at least in Poland. The perpetrators were older, working class men who were usually horrified by what they were doing, but through peer pressure and alcohol were able to execute thousands of men, women and children. Read about Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the admissions of the executioners 20 years after the fact.

Often the foreign conscripts and volunteers were especially brutal killers. At first I didn't understand it, but the author of the book about Battalion 101 would occasionally mention that the Jews being rounded up and shot were "prominent local businessmen" or something similar, and suddenly you understand why they could do those things.

I had this argument with a notice once, they basically said the holocaust was unique because of how it was western Haitians using technology and systematically destroying a peaceful people.
Gas chambers, lampshades and death roller coasters sound hilarious but normies eat that shut up.

whoa

The only jewish innovation.

STOP POSTING THAT THIRD FUCKING PICTURE UNLESS YOU REMOVE THE PART IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER ABOUT THAT "DOCUMENTARY" CALLED "IN THE CAMPS".
IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST. THE DOCUMENTARY IS ENTIRELY MADE UP.

Don't forget about terrorism.

WTF I love Haitians now

Book is called Ordinary Men.

There is no doubt the Germans killed a lot of jews. The gassing is what's bullshit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The holocaust happened. Holocaust means "burned offering", which is a recurring theme in the jewish religion, and that burned offering to the jewish deity who loves the smell of burning flesh was the sacrifice of the German population who after they surrendered were firebombed. Watch the Hellstorm documentary.

If a "holocaust" is performed for a jewish deity, then it makes no sense from the perspective of someone who is fighting against the jews to sacrifice them to their own deity, one which Hitler certainly didn't believe and use a jewish religious term. Think about that!

Where did she hide all of a sudden?

Here are 3 articles on Holla Forums's heroine.
And I am not going to summarize them for you lazy faggots that refuse to read anything more than 2 sentences.
myhatespeech3.blogspot.com/2010/01/anne-frank-diary-fraud.html
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2011/11/anne-frank-diary-fraud.html
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=4297

How could you possibly make that identification?

Gotcha covered.

wtf Putin must have hacked history oy vey

checked!
RIGHT WING TIME SQUADS

cheers user. i think i'm gonna print that and hang it in my office. that, along with the one that says judaism = communism or something.

Breathing is an automatic function which is a absolutely necessary reason for you to be living.

And?

Jokes on you, I have polio.

Parts of it (the really boring parts) were judged as being probably authentic, the rest (the ebil natzees part) was written in ball-point pen & judged to be faked.
The actual author of the fake sections sued Anne's father for royalties and, because the fraud would have been made even more public if the case continued, Anne's father settled out of court.

STOP POSTING THAT THIRD FUCKING PICTURE UNLESS YOU REMOVE THE PART IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER ABOUT THAT "DOCUMENTARY" CALLED "IN THE CAMPS".

How 'bout this one?

Those infographics are jewish disinformaiton

Meyer Levin wrote a Broadway adaption, not the book itself, and sued after a different adaptation was produced.

Listen to the webm, it's the best thing I've heard on Anne Frank.

You can look up the court case, so that would be a pretty stupid thing to lie about.

And that's why the jews promoted the lie as a way to discredit historical revisionism.

ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19570312_0041130.NY.htm/qx

The whole thing is a fake:

ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html

Is The Diary of Anne Frank Genuine?

Robert Faurisson

Is The Diary of Anne Frank genuine? For two years that question was included in the official syllabus "Text and Document Criticism," a seminar reserved for degreed students in their fourth year. The conclusion of my studies and research is that The Diary of Anne Frank is a fraud.

In order to study the question posed and to find an answer to it, I have carried out the following investigations:

1. Internal criticism: the very text of the Diary (in Dutch) contains a number of unlikely or inconceivable facts.
2. A study of the premises in Amsterdam: on the one hand, the physical impossibilities and, on the other hand, the explanations made up by Anne Frank's father severely compromise him.
3. Interview of the principal witness: Mr. Otto Frank.
4. Bibliographical examination: some curious silences and revelations.
5. A return to Amsterdam for a new investigation: the witnesses turn out to be unfavorable to Mr. Frank; the probable truth.
6. The "betrayer" and the person who arrested the Franks: why has Mr. Frank wished to assure them such anonymity?
7. Comparison between the Dutch and German texts: attempting to make too much of it, Mr. Frank has given himself away; he has signed a literary fraud.

Rogue: a dishonest or unprincipled man.
Rouge: a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for colouring the cheeks or lips.

Maybe it was Mr. Frank. Maybe he figured the gig was up and turned in his family in an attempt to curry some favor.

I mean, what do we assume are the basic facts? If Ann Frank didn't write the diary, did she ever exist at all? And if so, was she in fact in the attic?

Key word being publicly. How did they escape persecution?
Why are they given publicity by MSM?
Why do they never achieve anything of value, but take counter-productive steps?

There are honest people out there, and it's easy to tell by how they are treated and what they do for the cause.

Read the full essay, it just doesn't prove Dr. Faurisson's narrative. Michael Collins Piper gets into it in the webm i posted

I haven't finished reading the essay yet, but I just listened to this webm and I'm less than satisfied.

I already knew that ballpoint pen was only used for additions and not the bulk of the diary or so I'm told anyway, but I've heard that many times from many people. And I suppose I could accept the vacuum cleaner as a poorly conceived fiction added by Anne…

But what about the architectural objections Faurisson raises Internal Criticisms and A Study of the Premises? I haven't read the rest of his essay yet, but already I'm reading much I can't explain and much Michael Collins Piper doesn't seem to explain.

I have done it before a couple times. Skimmed it now. Yep, still as I remind it.

I have watched it.

The bit about Anne herself writing and editing it as a propaganda piece is interesting.

He never refutes the book, he merely puts it down.
Reminds me of Jewish "critics", in fact, it's a favorite tactic of theirs. He implies, he insinuates, plays the concerned, well intentioned guy, but he never delivers.

Summing up the webm:
Headache inducing music, thankfully short.
Preemptory "I am not a shabbos goy"
Explains the subject matter (dispelling misinformation)
Gives some info on how and where Anne Frank died and did not die. Typhus, not gas. After leaving Auschwitz, not there.
Admits not having looked at the book in "a long, long time". He calls for his public to read the book, knowing most will take his word for it. He claims "a lot" of it does not refute the diary. As "proof", he mentions a single detail, and that he is not even sure is from the book in question. For someone which a moment ago was claiming to be concerned with the truth and fake info, this is odd to say the least. One would expect he at least re-read the short book and made sure to check his quotes.
Anyways he mentions that the book puts to question the use of a vacuum cleaner by people in hiding in a supposedly uninhabited attic. He fails to mention it was one example of many of the supposed stealthy Jews making noise. Which was just one of many details examined in the book, and which add up to a damning view of the "diary".
Instead he builds it up as if it was the main argument (strawman). He talks about Anne Frank being an aspiring writer and intending to publish the diary after the war, editing it over and over. Puts down the forensic testimony of the writing not being Anne's.
Talks about the father censoring the bit he did not like and editing it.
Concludes it is a "valid amended artifact" (???) and that "we" should forget about it and concentrate on denying the gas chambers and pointing to typhus as the cause of death.

The whole thing smells kosher, and then the guy is proto-Alex jones

dont take that advice for granite friend

But the handwriting remained the same.

by the same logic, you gotta puzzle over who is fully on our side but doesn't name the jew, eh?

And why not, exactly?
It is solid advice.

Correct. There are crypto-Jews. They are the one who achieve the most damage. It's not a big leap of logic to think that not all our guys are embarrassing LARPers.

Niggers use deliberate misspelling and colloquialisms and slang. Are you a nigger?

i said on our side. on our side but doesn't publicly name the jew. you know it's illegal in europe, canada etc to question the lolocaust right? in the states it's just you become a pariah and go broke is all.

dont take for granite is a well known bastardization of language as seen on twitter. are you new to the internet?

don't get your snickers in a twixt man

I haven't seen the originals myself so I couldn't say, but Michael Collins Piper says the handwriting changed throughout the 'diary'.

it was a joke. rouge vs rogue.

I agreed with you? Yes I know, I am yuropean myself.

Or maybe we just don't frequent Twatter.

As in "red" (commie) elements?

I get it now, I think. Not much of a joke tbqh.

well yeah i meant double agents then. like how we're all watching to see how trump plays things after all his genuflecting towards israel.

sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiit

Seriously, read the book yourselves, this is literally the beggining, right after what I quoted earlier:

Internal Criticism

The first step in the investigation is to determine if the text is consistent within itself. The Diary contains an extraordinary number of inconsistencies.

Let us take the example of the noises. Those in hiding, we are told, must not make the least sound. This is so much so that, if they cough, they quickly take codeine. The "enemies" could hear them. The walls are that "thin" (25 March 1943). Those "enemies" are very numerous: Lewin, who "knows the whole building well" (1 October 1942), the men from the store, the customers, the deliverymen, the agent, the cleaning woman, the night watchman Slagter, the plumbers, the "health service," the accountant, the police who conduct their searches of the premises, the neighbors both near and far, the owner, etc. It is therefore unlikely and inconceivable that Mrs. Van Daan had the habit of using the vacuum cleaner each day at 12:30 pm (5 August 1943). The vacuum cleaners of that era were, moreover, particularly noisy. I ask: "How is that conceivable?" My question is not purely formal. It is not rhetorical. Its purpose is not to show astonishment. My question is a question. It is necessary to respond to it. That question could be followed with forty other questions concerning noises. It is necessary to explain, for example, the use of an alarm clock (4 August 1943). It is necessary to explain the noisy carpentry work: the removal of a wooden step, the transformation of a door into a swinging cupboard (21 August 1942), the making of a wooden candlestick (7 December 1942). Peter splits wood in the attic in front of the open window (23 February 1944). It involved building with the wood from the attic "a few little cupboards and other odds and ends" (11 July 1942). It even involved constructing in the attic "a little compartment" for working (13 July 1943). There is a nearly constant noise from the radio, from the slammed doors, from the "resounding peal" (6 December 1943), the arguments, the shouts, the yelling, a "noise that was enough to awaken the dead." (9 November 1942). "A great din and disturbance followed I was doubled up with laughter" (10 May 1944). The episode reported on 2 September 1942 is irreconcilable with the necessity of being silent and cautious. There we see those in hiding at dinner. They chatter and laugh. Suddenly, a piercing whistle is heard. And they hear the voice of Peter who shouts through the stove pipe that he will certainly not come down. Mr. Van Daan gets up, his napkin falls and, his face flushed, he shouts: "I've had enough of this." He goes up to the attic and there, resistance and the stamping of feet. The episode reported on 10 December 1942 is of the same kind. There we see Mrs. Van Daan being looked after by the dentist Dussel. The latter touches a bad tooth with his probe. Mrs. Van Daan then lets out "incoherent cries of pain." She tries to pull the little probe away. The dentist looks at the scene, his hands on his hips. The onlookers all "roared with laughter." Anne, instead of showing the least distress in the face of these cries or this mad laughter, declares: "It was rotten of us, because I for one am quite sure that I should have screamed even louder."

The diary is a forgery, are you retarded or kike?

Well I'd also get suspicious if I suddenly saw a lampshade roam around the room.

Wot? Annie was passing the time but rubbing them out up there? Did she use a Hitler youth knife to carve a BBC out of a chair leg?

Maybe she was caught then because the neighbours got sick of hearing, 'oh vey, oh vey I'm cumming' at all hours of the night and called the police.

If you have a child make sure they never read the book. That's how we win.

What Auschwitz papers?