Leftypol now 4th largest board on Holla Forums

FUCK
We need a new forum before the cucks outgrow Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/boards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're #4 because they get spammed constantly

Well since leftypol runs Holla Forums as the mods it's not that big of a deal.

yeah no, I thrive in adversity, they can be 1st for all I care, this is a meritocracy, have them try to outwit us, it wont work.

NOBODY
O
B
O
D
Y

CARES
A
R
E
S

Wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

No one tell him.

You might wanna tell them that

Just make a thread about identity politics, islam or migration and watch them squirm.

So? Most of Holla Forums is Holla Forumsacks shitposting and salt mining.

Nice try, Holla Forums

kys

They're #4 because idiots from here keep going over there and adding to their PPH by trying to post "hurr so funneh trollz". If Holla Forums would leave Holla Forums, they'd drop off the top boards within a day.

swing…and a miss, try again! you might get it this time!

kek

If you haven't seen. The welfare collecting BO and vols aren't even doing there job. Many post on there are painfully obvious astroturf and concern trolling.

Seriously, kill yourself. Take off your belt and do it from your bathroom door. Don't wait, do it now.

Am I missing something?

Wow, you must be new.
Or not one of us.

The larger they get the more they raid us. Am I the only one who has been seeing more commie threads?

weeb fag thinks he belongs here. Nice try IMKamphy

I thought we had a thread last week about how Holla Forums was leaving 8ch. What happened?

de-mod imkampfy and therealmoonman

wont happen though

Kill yourself immediately. Stop putting it off.

Even if the entire board was filled with commie threads, it wouldn't make Communism any less retarded.

It's all about labels with them. The same way communists spoke in the late 30's they still do it today it's impressive.

I'll have to save up my NEETbux to buy a belt.
Thanks for the advice, user.

This thread was made by Holla Forums to try and appear relevant to us

Can someone please spell this out for me?

Well now you're not even trying

Are you surprised?

nobody gives a shit

Most of their traffic is just trolls. There is also this furfag known as "bui" who constantly uses scripts to spam the fuck out of the board. The guy is a dedicated autist, he's doing God's work.

You suggesting TRS?

Why? board are self-regulated. Sage because OP is massive faggot

Considering he was spamming the shit out of Holla Forums too, he is not. He's a piece of shit who should be euthanized.

Can anyone tell me what is up with polchan.xyz?

Is it controlled by kikes? Is the hosting safe from authorities? I haven't really seen much discussion about it here.

*Holla Forums needs to stop going over there and trolling Holla Forums so they don't get big heads
FTFY

TRS is a fucking blog, not a respectable forum.
Don't get me wrong, I'll browse it from time to time, but it doesn't give the freedom and anonymity that infinitechan offers.

He has spammed all sorts of boards, including Holla Forums which forced them to implement captchas, which inevitably ruined the board. Who cares? If he narrowed his sights on Holla Forums, just accept it.

The Holla Forums mods are negro-tier hotpockets tbh. I'm here only temporarily anyway.

With the current happenings, this board should be at 6K active users, and yet:

8ch.net/boards.html

Nice try Holla Forums

I just went to Holla Forums and did a comparison between the catalog here and the catalog there.
The threads tend to lack effort and meaningful thought, whereas here, there's an obvious difference in contributing quality before making threads.
The impression I get is that Holla Forums is populated by teenagers who haven't a solid understanding of reality.

**checked

guys, we're gonna have a Holla Forums raid on inauguration day. cut them down to size then

wew lad

nice try cunt

remember how in brexit and with Trump youth whined about how older people are out of touch with reality, that they aren't progressive and don't understand!
these old people used to be the hippies, maybe its not that the older generations are out of touch but that they experienced life, jobs, family, and realised as they grew older what mattered, youth got an idealized view of reality, but many of them outgrow it and become realist with age and experience.

tldr: its not that older people are out of touch they elected Trump and voted yes to Brexit, its cuz they learned how shit actually works

Eh, hippies were always a loud, vocal minority.

Holla Forums is 1/3 communists from reddit and the rest is just spam and 4chan Holla Forumsacks

I've only been once, and they have no sense of humour. That's why I only think the most obvious bait is Holla Forums. They're frankly not smart enough for more.

They spam the fuck out of their board and false flag with VPNs for fake new UIDs because they want attention. They threw a fit when codemonkey's "featured boards" list didn't IMMEDIATELY feature them.

Cool photoshop bro.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off nigger

how new are you?

lol kill yourself

Try harder.

sage

You cant slide here chaim, our mods sticky important shit.

Good, I hope Holla Forums dies, the moderation here has confirmed anti-whites like imkampfy. I hope it burns and another Holla Forums can take its place. There is a reason this place is losing posts and active users.

No that's not a photoshop. That's why I saved it. I used photoscape to circle the mod's comment about purposely destroying Holla Forums

endchan… I'm already trying to get them to get youtube inbedding. Fringechan has a perfect copy of 8ch and works better.

tits or gtfo

Or people could just learn to fucking upload a file

I'll check them out. Thanks, user.

everyone knows how you fucking idiot. Not everyone has a T1 line

Help, I've been transported to the 90s!

Oh sorrrrrry. I don't watch the Big Bang Theory or keep up with all the cool new tech trends

And they shill all over reddit.

Sure thing jew, we totally believe your shitty edited screencap.

You haven't heard of cable? But apparently you've heard of TV shows. Weird.

op please enjoy the salt mines

8ch now has text blocking and will block things they don't want posted

But they did… You're a mod, check the bans.
They've been destroying Holla Forums and here is the process.

I was a cable guy and still don't know why a T1 is less than the packages that Charter Cable offered. But OK.

You don't get it do you? Most of the boards on this website have great Holla Forums populations, we've colonized Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and the only reason Holla Forums is getting larger is because we shit their board up all the time. (for good reason)

Think of it like this, they're merely spherelings of us who run semi-autonomously.

Bullying leftists should be declared a national pastime

Look fags. Let's not discuss our feelings. Let's look at the pic related from ~6 months ago.

The buck stops at the Holla Forums mods. After Brexit, MAGA and Pizzagate you've shrunk the board.

End of discussion.

We're slowly exiting as Holla Forums is run now by leftypol

no one is moving to endchan

Persistence is the key. If you build it, they will come… eventually.

fuck off with your spam

im sure it'll be fine.
im sure tons of people will want to use Endchan..