Norwegian purposefully gets his phone stolen by a shitskin for a film project

youtube.com/watch?v=NpN9NzO4Mo8&feature=youtu.be

Anthony Van der Meer: A film student arranges for his phone to be stolen and records the happenings. A look into the mind of the Shitskin Psyche

Other urls found in this thread:

example.com/hidden/some-redpill.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8536165.html#q8539147
fakebig-name-site.com/your_tracking_script
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you breaking the link? There's no poll there, so referral information doesn't matter.

Standard practice, I suppose.

Because a lot of websites can tell which site you came from, newfag.

NA education strikes again!
It's dutch.

the proper way to do it is with a spoiler
no hyperlink, but when you copy it, it will not have a space to remove.

norwegian eh?

Also:

Top art project. Guess it's to show that even though there are aggressive males that arrive, they have family and shit, and we should respect that.

WATCH: HILARIOUS PRANK-Gone Too Far?

Swedish citizens arrange for their nation to be invaded and record the Happenings. A look into the mind of the Swedish psyche

This video is amazing so far. A bit voyeuristic but also a bit Jason Bourne ish with the whole tracking aspect. Probably one of the funner aspects of being a crooked spook or ctr/goon, if you can get over working for the devil and all. I bet pi work would be fun too now that I think of it. Holla Forums should really branch out more, maybe do detective fiction, or maybe I will…

I didn't know it was possible to get stockholm syndrome from spying on a phone thief. I guess Holla Forums is right, the white man's curse and weakness is his compassion.

This Suicidal Altruism will ruin us.

I haven't finished it, what happens in the end ?

that and on a more practical level, buying phone credit triggered the guy to realise something was up and transfer the sim to another phone, stopping his spying

Nvm, he bought him some more fucking calling time. What a faggot.

And what a terrible chink in our armor it's turned out to be, our very humanity is our bane, oh the irony.

It was mildly amusing, but he should've confronted the thief at the very least and report him to the authorities. "Sorry i dialed the wrong number" What kind of pathetic call is that?

I think he was concerned that the thief would buy a different sim card or something like that.

Yeah, it is well put together. I've always thought the idea of following someone's personal life secretly very interesting. God knows how information we let on, just on our phones alone, not to mention computers.

Also:
lol

Yeah, the filmmaker seemed in appearance and essence, a low test cuck. He had some pretty decent dutch phenotype tho

The phone is rooted, it doesn't matter if he changes the sim.

a better way is with bold formatting around http:// (three single tick quotes per side)

polite sage

apostrophes?

yeah sorry I'm retarded. These guys: '

Yes, he did because he felt bad for him. That's European sympathy there. However, he later went to the thief's house and saw him in person, saying he realized that he made a one-sided projection of what the man was (he pitied him to be sad, lonely, and poor), yet when faced with him in real-life realized he had no idea who this man was and was afraid of being around him.

This Paul cuck for real triggered me, and I haven't been triggered in a long time.

t-that third guy is joking r-right, this can't be f-f-fucking real

Surely it must be satire…

Come on.

He's obvious from Deutschland home of kangaroos and the worst country in Europe.

But in all seriousness, this is hilarious and should be done more often. The shitskins should be studied like animals with commentary by David Attenborough.

Is this Poes Law or am I looking at a legit cuck

It's so sad that we can't even tell anymore.

This is the only obvious part that stands out to me. Most cucks only need one word to describe something weak.

I thought it was the user that posted the pic in the third comment. At least I hope it is.

You are all retarded, the proper and most easiest way is just to remove ""

Now someone can just copy+paste that into the URL field and itll work fine. No having to delete a bunch of spaces in the link because of retarded anons

Pretty sure that guy #2 is a bull prepping cuck, and #3 is just a shitposter… #1 though… legit cuck? I honestly can't tell. I want to lean towards calling him a shitposter, but I'm not sure.

They should rig the phones to explode. that way, when it's reactivated, and the mudslime is making a call to the sand dunes, you just flip the switch and blow their ear/side of the head off.

The ones with the warrior genes were killed off in Zionist kike banker wars leaving behind only the meek.

ALWAYS

Stop this fucking meme. It is not European in any way to have sympathy for a criminal. This isn't someone who killed a bunch of assholes who killed his family, this isn't someone who beat down some nigger that stole a purse. This is a sandnigger that stole a phone, and some jewed up cuck is a little bitch.

What a effeminated storybook faggot.
also dat nose

checked

notice how many fucking niggers and shitskins were eyeing up the bag but didnt have the balls to steal it. these fucking people cant go anywhere without crime on their mind.

Dutchmen are norwegian? Is this like an ethiopian being called a swede?
That bend in the nose is almost certainly too high to be a jew, just a fag

He needs his boy pucci colonized by that guy who stole his phone. Probably why he wired him money and went to his house.

my fucking sides which one of you wrote that 3rd comment?

I just finished the video
This guy is the definition of Muslim scum. A walking broken english talking caricature of a shitskin.

And the filmmaker still tries to put a positive spin on it.
The cognitive dissonance here is incredible.

But that blonde in the beginning of the film was a qt.13 tho. It was the highlight of the short tbh.

HE PHONE CUCKED HIMSELF JESUS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU NORDS DONIG

Yea you're retarded. This nasty old mud nigger is a piece of shit.

Could it be….?

fuck off jew

nigga stole some shit and lives as a hobo

he's just a fucking leech to society

Guys trying to be a beach jock most likely.

Long hair is not in itself effeminate, and he has a strong-ish jaw line and physiology. Good looking/Ugly is not effeminate either faggot. It's part of it but I don't see it in this dude, he just looks ugly from the fat nose.

are you retarded?

Bait Phone!

I honestly think it was one of us or someone like us posting that.

I think…

that would be very interesting to watch more videos like this.

hell, we should call National Geographic and find some narrators for extra lulz

but then again they might just be doing some excerpts on white horses painted as zebras right now doe

Dubs confirm.

And whites who pull that shit are typically wiggers, so they forfeited their whiteness for their inner nigger.

srsly giving credit to your muggers phone, and filming how he masturbates, are one of the most cuckish things I have ever heard of.

In Florida they do this with bikes
they get a nice +$1000 bike and just set it next to a stop sign or whatever, and if you pick it up and ride off they hit you with grand larceny
everyone knows which bikes are the cop bikes and yet they still bust hundreds of niggers around Orlando every year

The "proper" way to do it is simply to leave off the header.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpN9NzO4Mo8&feature=youtu.be

"Breaking" the links shows your technical ineptitude as well as highlighting your "don't give a fuck if this is inconvenient for mobile users" attitude.

I got bored and stopped watching not long after the muzzie turned the phone back on. So the cuck Norwegian recorded Ahmed fapping?

Their cuckness knows no bounds. How the hell did Scandinavia go to shit so fast?

Viral advertising for the RAT.
Will impress teenagers because it's "omg sooooo CSI" but really, we had this shit back in the 90s (minus the phones), Google "Cult of the Dead Cow" and "Back Orifice."
tl;dr viral advertising for app.

Got to add, the other objective is to instil pity for non-White immigrants.
check out the video around 18:00, he started to feel sorry for using the thief's phone credits, so he TOPPED THE PHONE UP FOR HIM.
Gets red pilled to the one-sided nature of the "relationship" at 20:00 however.

Reminder that your own government can do this to ANY phone including yours

Why.jpg

except that when you ask your browser to go to an url without including the , the default is to connect via http:// and you lose the encryption which can be a vulnerability if someone else watches you or reads your cache

the best way is to break the url within the domain name with bold or italics sequence
because an incomplete website address leads to a 404 which is good
and it keeps the ssl encryption
and the address is still readable without obscured chain

example.com/hidden/some-redpill.html

DON'T break it after the site address, the site's logs will show an error and the source it came from

But you're right:
That solves the hotlinking AND still provides the entire URL so that mobile users don't have to fuck around adding characters or deleting spaces.

He's Dutch.

https is intended to protect your traffic from snooping between origin and destination.
Whether the endpoint is compromised is irrelevant in that regard.

And if the server is compromised (which all of them are) then your traffic is insecure.

Ok, Eurocuck then.

You completely miss the point of secure connections.

Spicy trips. HTTPS is useless because the certificate authorities are all compromised.

webm or bust

Sympathy for a subhuman parasite which has invaded the land of your forefathers and robbed you. We are going extinct, aren't we?

This is like saying you shouldn't lock your doors because a locksmith can pick the lock anyway.
Tunnels and encryption aren't meant to prevent a compromised recipient from disclosing your data, they are intended to prevent snooping by third parties.
Most third-parties do not have the capability to break https.
Going back to the key analogy, you are essentially suggesting that because a a subset of the population has the ability to unlock doors without a key, then you shouldn't bother using locks at all, aka "cutting off your nose to spite your face."
This is a stupid but familiar suggestion.
Postal mail is the way to go, right?

Honestly encrypting your files is also pretty much useless. Quantum computers can completely break AES-256.

Exactly, it disrupts evidence collection in the preliminary stages and protects you down the line. It's not meant to stop the NSA's quantum computers, it's meant to stop the Officer Cuckberg when he tries to go through the your phone.

Yeah which is irrelevant unless you're linking to some kind of poll

We started breaking links to polls in the primaries because sites could tell that large portions of votes were coming from a particular site and discount them.

Normies/newfags/tinfoilers/alt-right redditors, whatever you want to call them. Started coming to 8/pol/ and like everything else, they misinterpreted everything in an attempt to fit in… there's no need to break links.

No it isn't.

And criminals, and nosey people, and enemies who sit outside your apartment capturing your traffic.

This is a really persistent meme coming from the alt-right. Which tells us that encryption really is a serious problem for their bosses.

It's good practice.
It reduces pollution and influx of normalfags.
It reduces enemies' advance warning.
It reduces the instance of shills tweaking their Youtube content in order to appeal to Holla Forumsacks, when they have no right-wing bone in their bodies.
Name one good reason not to hide referrer.

pic related

The feds definitely wouldn't be pushing the "encryption is 4 terrorists :^(" meme so hard if it wasn't inconveniencing them greatly, especially since encrypting things doesn't necessarily have to be inconvenient for the end user.

They can easily break encryption with a 4$ wrench and if that doesn't work we can just get some pills for you and dunk you in a bucket of water.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

All of which requires time, money and resources and exposes the people in question to additional risk.
Thanks for making the argument for encryption.

Indeed.
It's easy to see that governments are deeply troubled by encryption being available to civilians.

I think the guy might actually be serious.

Why would Trump want to watch us masturbate?

YES THERE IS YOU CRAPTACULAR MORON!

breaking links
hides from the target url the fact that he's been linked on Holla Forums
hides for someone who snoops your traffic that you got interested by a specific piece of information
breaks the linking chain for all the goybook/twitter/jewgle trackers on the target site by not revealing which bad-goy website you come from
and helps to hinder the reconstitution of your surfing from your own cache if your machine is compromised by making it look like you typed a link directly in the address bar instead of coming from one of the specific tabs you had open

combined with a VPN and archive surfing, this is one of the components of the method that allows you not to leave footprints on the web

I would like to believe that most people here would cover their self-facing camera with tape.
Isn't that standard practice these days?

This is the right way to do it.
8ch.net/pol/res/8536165.html#q8539147

Can only speak for myself, but yes, I think it is standard practice for most people.

y, you're fucked anyway.

I do it too,.

What's the price matter?
Use a strip cut from a bandaid if you're worried about damage.

I didn't read the post that he was referring to. I assumed he meant a laptop camera (which I cover with a piece of paper that I have folded so that the weight is distributed so that it stays on without tape.

except that doing it like 8ch.net/pol/res/8536165.html#q8539147 instead is
more mobile-friendly and everything is readable without having to hover with the mouse

heartily keked

More interesting (to me) is how easily this could be used to trigger an explosive or incendiary device concealed inside the phone.
The Kikes actually killed a Hamas commander through his phone using such a technique.
10 grams of plastique around the earpiece.
Phones are smaller these days but there's still room.

Even if you're on mobile coping a link from a spoiler is stupidly easy. No need to go through the extra effort to use bold.

three apostrophes is extra effort over two multiplication signs? did you include the longer movement to reach the numpad on the side of the keyboard in your calculations?

Spoiler method is open to exploitation.
fakebig-name-site.com/your_tracking_script

Of course. Fuck it, it really doesn't matter. It just looks better spoilered. I've been drinking too much caffeine.

Fake

Is pretending not to be able to detect blatant sarcasm a new maymay?

Some say that it's indicative of autism.
More often it's indicative of a teenager behind the keyboard.

Even Zuckerberg does it as he accidentally revealed in one picture. People have no excuse.

It's Poe's law in effect.

I always do it when fapping.
I lose my rod if I don't cover the camera, feels like you're being watched.
Also remember that depending how you're holding your mobile device, the main camera may be in a position to view your gear.
Jerk safe friends.

No it isn't. It's clearly sarcasm, to anyone who doesn't have crippling autism.

What of all gods cursed whites this bad?

until i saw the end I thought this was propaganda shilling for the migrants. still pretty pathetic though

Fuck this cuck. Is this what all europoors are like? No wonder their countries are over run.

It gets worse. He puts himself in a position to confront the criminal because, over the course of the project, he developed an imaginary relationship with him, thought he knew what kind of a guy he was dealing with, experienced false empathy, pity etc.
Reminds me of the activist women who go off to Haiti to help and end up raped or murdered.
The normalfag creates an imaginary personality for the shitskin, which if not dealt with before actual physical encounter, can prove fatal.

The personality is wholly the product of the guy's imagination.

Metal and metal culture is for fags and degenerate rebellious normies and former emo's.

The only people I see listening to it are people who belong in the oven. They might be nationalistic amd anti cuck but they're all retarded and degenerate to the core.

Μoat of them aren't even nationalist and vow to "fight muh racism" they literally like to just larp as vikings the same way the rare nigger wants to larp as them as well.