Divine Intervention - God Stops ISIS Soldiers From Entering Israel

Divine Intervention - God Stops ISIS Soldiers From Entering Israel

Israeli soldiers last week clashed with ISIS terrorists along the Israel-Syria border in the Golan Heights. Those same soldiers later reported, and provided evidence of, divine intervention.

Last Sunday, ISIS gunmen opened fire on a group of Israeli soldiers operating in the buffer zone between Israel and Syria.

Israel Air Force aircraft quickly eliminated the threat. A day later, Israel bombed the local terrorist base of operations – a facility that had been surrendered by the UN.

Israel feared the incidents marked the beginning of a severe escalation in ISIS attacks against the Jewish state.

But then, God apparently stepped in.

DIVINE INTERVENTION

As seen in the following video, shortly after the attacks described above, a literal pillar of cloud appeared, blinding the terrorists, but stopping just at the border and not entering Israel.

Just like the pillar of cloud that protected Israel during her Exodus from Egypt.

conservativepost.com/israel-sees-divine-intervention-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horse shit.

Be careful, cucks! If you say “the country is its people”, then you have to admit that America is white and ALWAYS WILL BE.

(((God)))

checked

Doesn't matter. Jews cannot be held go account for their identity or any actions they take as a group. Whites can though.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
-Epicurus

When did they change H.A.R.P.'s name to God?

Jewish Lies and Moloch

Nice fake news, JIDF

pretty low energy divine intervention

About halfway through Digital Devil Saga 2.

are you in his favor, that he shall will?

(post not Intended to attack you)

logically the shoah didn't happen because if it did the demiurge would have stopped it

Not sure what you mean, sorry.

Hitler was probably the best thing to happen for the Israeli state, not even memeing.

Yes goyim, that explains why there was never an ISIS attack on God's Chosen People's Land. God stops ISIS. Listen and Believe, we were totally fighting ISIS when we saw clouds.

probably something akin to 'evil is relative'.

jews think* that killing them is evil, but we think that killing jews is good. It's all about perspective.

*Only applicable when the jew in question is the one being shoa'ed, as any other jew dying is another chance for them to reminds us all of the 6 million, thus a good thing

If anything God is pissed off at Israel and wants it smashed, the real angelic god not the satanic one

in the scripture those that got protection, where those that where in his favor.

While christian teach "grace" for thats what the author used in the greek, the hebrew and biblical principle and word is actually "favor".
Noah found favor in Gods eye, David found favor in gods eye.

All the miraculous wonders and sign where done, because those people lived to earn favor.

If you want to see wonders you need to earn it. In times where the stomaches of people are filled and they dont fear war or danger, its easy to slack on the important things.

Sure thing, Chaim.

Ah, I thought you might've ment if I thought he was willing to stop this particular 'evil', which is why I was confused, because if he was willing to, why the wait?

As for wether I think i'm in 'His' favour or not I couldn't tell you, You'd have to ask 'Him'.

this

It's quite fucking infuriating to think that millions will believe this.

Revelation 13:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Can't you see, goyim? We truly are God's chosen people. If you don't serve us God will curse you!

PURE COINCIDENCE

YHWH is trully the only God and the Israelites are His Chosen People. Where's your Kek now, goyim?

Hold on, if ISIS really was attacking, wouldn't the clouds and reduced visability actually be of benefit
to them, as it would make it easier for them
to sneak in unobserved? So wasn't God then
actually trying to provide concealment
for the snack bars?

Your giant imaginary friends aren't real schlomo.

The way the camera zooms and shakes seem unnatural to me, is there any other video source for it?

Naturally the Jew idol YHVH, worshipped by most of the "free" world, has enough power to pull crap like this. Jesus "I would rather live with a godly negro" Christ is entirely to blame for this. Denounce semitism and come home.

piereligion.org

We totally can't reproduce that with modern technology.

Because he embodies truth, and the truth is that we have evil, because we have free will.

friendly fire happens

Wether humans have free will or not is arguable.
Could it be considered that it was a malevolent act to bestow us with 'free will' then?

Wew.
Is it the kike version of HAARP?
I remember reading that there were 3 days of storm right during the Palmyra offensive when the US coalition got its additional troops from Mosul and started attacking.

Is the US ZOG starting to use secret weapons in Syria, becouse they are losing the war?
A weather controlling device is an ideal passive weapon.

HO LEE SHET that's hilarious. Fucking cuckrat Jews can't get their lazy cuck Jew YHWH to do anything since they're both impotent.

But God hates Israel. Fucking hell, in the Torah and Bible, it clearly says that Jews are not to have a homeland until the messiah returns which hasn't happened yet or God himself says so and he hasn't said jack shit yet. A lot of Jews know this too which is why protests happen where the signs say Israel is a forbidden and unkosher state. They are disobeying and breaking God's rules.

It is malevolent to bestow free will upon those who do not trust a person with free will of their own.

This is unbelievably trite, but perfectly demonstrates how normalfags think:

Normalfags cannot comprehend of a being greater than themselves that is still bound its own limits. They literally consider everything greater than themselves a perfect god, because the idea of an imperfect non-idol god is too much for them to bear. Such a childish sentiment. Don't post such drivel on Holla Forums

You know, if God wanted to keep Israel safe from ISIS, he would remove them from existence in just one second.

anyone else notice the OP didn't even bother archiving or breaking up his link?

mods pls b& the kike JIDF shill.

What if he already did?

but the Jews were never in Egypt..

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

Did the old Doctor Who Robots of Death do the narration on that first one?

Fake news for American evangelical kosher cucks.

Moshe, look. We've got this new weather weapon package from the American schmucks. Oy veeeey Harvey, it is gonna work like the Torah! Levi, turn on the machine and Moshe you capture video. I'm gonna build an extension to my house when Christians goys start sending donation money!!!

FIRST POST BEST POST

NO EXCEPTIONSCHECKED

Evangelicucks will eat this shit up.
You know they will.

How convenient.

now everyone can say LOOK ISIS did try to attack israel.

Try harder Goldberg Shekelblattsteinwitzbaum, you fucking kikes and your lies and hollywood theatrics are shameless. Moloch can't save you now, the word is out you lying kikes.

As I said, it's arguable wether free will exists or not in the first place. Free will can be seen as a loosely fitting term used to describe the more complex machinations of the mind.

>If there is a god, he must be perfect and always explain himself in full to me
The quote is being used as a way to dispel peoples thoughts on god being a perfect, all knowing being incapable of wrong doing by applying some critical thought to the situations people claim are caused by god, the originator of the quote is directing what's said at the listener, not at 'god'.

I could say the same thing about the entirety of your post..