There are people who still don't understand how pozzed social media is

There are people who still don't understand how pozzed social media is.

Other urls found in this thread:

git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-online-accounts/commit/?id=0ef12aa003ad96634772a09d75a6f712b4e998d2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here? I highly doubt that.

Just look at the loli-related drama going on on Minds. Outside of GNU Social, every thing preaching 'muh free speech' (and even there it depends on the node) is full of shit.

This is the state of Gnome today. I remember when people laughed when MacOS integrated social media.

It's good for keks in the case of Minds though.

We 2008 now kiddo?

I don't know when the POZ set in, but I'm pretty sure Gnome wasn't this bad in 2008. In fact, I think they hadn't even conceived of Gnome 3 then...

Gnome 3 was launched in 2011, so I am a few years off.

Did they banned loli? Or what happened?

You actually weren't too far off. It was released in 2011, but conceived in 2009.

>After criticism of the traditional GNOME desktop and accusations of stagnation and lacking vision,[34] the resulting discussion led to the announcement of GNOME 3.0 in April 2009.[35] Since then Red Hat has been the main driver of GNOME Shell’s development.[36]

The Gnome Online Accounts project was started in 2011 too.
git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-online-accounts/commit/?id=0ef12aa003ad96634772a09d75a6f712b4e998d2

Message boards are social media.

>Please enable javascript to use this site.
Where's the free speech you were talking about?
They are the same, almost all are the same. There goes your free(not libre) speech.

So what? They are just as pozzed

Upboats and as a result - self-narcissism and attentionwhoreing ruined message boards and "social" networks which in fact have become anti-social and anti-human today.

Benign cancer?

They've started banning accounts that post loli, anime dolls, and even a meme tan called Minds Chan.

You know as well as I do the fun nodes let you post anything short of real CP. And that's how it should be.

>>>/a/

Please explain your logic behind this.

i hope that after a while your info gets deleted to save space or it becomes so outdated its useless

OPs point still stands tbf(to be frank)

Shiggy diggy

so why are you using an imageboard?

There are other censor free nodes other than SPC.
You still can't post cheese pizza though

fucking namefaggotry. the cancer got this one already.