Pure Kino. I'm impressed

Pure Kino. I'm impressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Nikopol-Trilogy/TPB?id=99851#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The comic was much better. Still, i think it had a nice waifu and fairly good aesthetics.

Haven't read the comic as I'm straight and over 15, but I was surprised how Kino the film was.

pick one and only one

What does 1D waifus look like?

I suppose 1D is the best.

GNU/Linux

Niggers stole it from this movie.

Master of all autist, ate something off his foot and prefer 1d over 2 and 3d.

Dogshit like all fantasy and sci fi movies.

reported for ban evasion

Reported for reporting.

reported for autism
deported over border

Is this a Stargate sequel?

JUST reported

Reported for being insecure about him bullied in school and overcompensating. We all know you're a victim.

Love this movie. The setting is great, the characters are really interesting (my favourite is John, who seems like some omnipotent galactical entity), and even the mostly shitty special effect gave it some extra flavour. There are some cool monsters in it and the Egyptian gods are great.

It really shows how humans are only little chess figures in the hands of far greater forces.

AYO HOL UP

The gods weren't niggers, tho.

Actually the shitty CGI works great for the Gods, because it gives that unreal, inhuman feel to them.

interesting way to make excuses for substandard cgi.

I wasn't making any excuses you dumb nigger, I said it works great for the gods despite its shittiness.

yes you were. just own it nigger

kys

At least it featured Ali who was one hell of a badass nigger.

I remember watching it on tv like a decade ago and really liking it

I hope you're being ironic.

I didn't know they made a movie out of this.Thanks for reminding me of the comics though, gonna re-read them and watch this afterwards.

Here's the comic for anyone interested, I highly recommend it.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Nikopol-Trilogy/TPB?id=99851#1

(checked)
Huh, never heard of this movie before, user. Looks pretty schway, I'll check it out.

Of course (((Stallman))) loves reading a book by one of his fellow members of the tribe.