SHERIFF JOE BTFO'S KING NIGGER THREAD #2: The Aftermath

Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a surprise press conference today where he fucking proved that King Nigger's birth certificate is forgery. Vid related. There is a massive news blackout about this.

What happens now?

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yassOi3D6L4
youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffon's_needle
rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/ahnee-birth-certificate-generates-layers-when-scanned-on-a-xerox-workcentre-just-like-the-presidents-lfbc-does/
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
civiroglu.net/the-constitution-of-the-rojava-cantons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Subuh_Sumohadiwidjojo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mVhK1GvfCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
geopolitics.co/2016/12/16/aleppo-freed-biggest-us-defeat-since-vietnam/
geopolitics.co/2016/12/15/obama-drops-from-3rd-to-48th-in-forbes-most-powerful-people-list/
geopolitics.co/2016/12/14/us-strikes-avoid-al-nusra-talks-are-fruitless-gatherings-fm-sergie-lavrov/
geopolitics.co/2016/12/14/trumps-showdown-with-the-deep-state/
dkriesel.com/en/blog/2013/0802_xerox-workcentres_are_switching_written_numbers_when_scanning
wnd.com/2011/09/342937/
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho
obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Johanna-BC.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc
archive.is/kSNQ7
youtu.be/jk3KRxTfkLM?t=11m55s
reedwrite.com/index.php/2016/08/03/obama-birth-certificate/
obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/the-african-race-the-final-chapter/
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2711242/posts?page=27
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc
northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn122216.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs

How will the EU and Russia act? Will the EU screech even louder? Will Putin blame the inevitable civil war on the Fascists?

Ha ha, please excuse typo, comrades

I hope something happens but IMO the fucking blatant layers on the PDF already proved that years ago and nothing happened.

The russians forged that birth certificate.

this latest turn of news is NUTS!!!

It was hard for normies to understand muh layers. The sheriff of Maricopa County throwing a press conference saying "we know for a fact Obongo's birth certificate is a forgery because certain parts of it are identical to somebody else's birth certificate" is a whole lot easier to digest.

Not sure about that, in the last thread there were several comments wondering about the technical details of 1960's typewriters….

feels good

I mean, was there even ever an explanation or plausible argument for the layers? The typewriter thing could be brushed away with "the paper just lined up that way again, bro"

That would blow leftist's minds.

TAKE THE oATHES YOU FUCKS

GET IN LINE

youtube.com/watch?v=yassOi3D6L4

What the hell happened? Can I get a tl;dr, please?

……..And Jill slips quietly into the night.

Wew. I don't know where we're going with this much meme magic, but at least I don't know how to get there!

TL:DR
Obama's birth certificate is fake and he got some splainin to do.

There were check boxes copied.

How do you fuck up so badly and so obviously for something so important?

Jesus, and this just coincides with him saying "Let's go get those Russians!!" Christ… Can these fuckers please burn for once?

id be more interested in the technical details of two pieces of paper aligning perfectly

He must have known they were on to him and wanted to push war with Russia to protect his false certificate and Hillary's emails. It's too late now.

As a Imposter and Chief he has no authority to pardon Hillary, He has no authority to engage Russia, and their outlandish corruption will be taught in schools for a thousand generations.

Got it

I don't think there's any viable explanation for the layers we see on the certificate. What could it be, "we took the original image and made it into separate layers, because lol"?

Does this render Obongo's entire presidency invalid?

It's not like most Americans or the media will ever accept it though. Too bluepilled to care.

I wish you got trips or better for that one.

I'll check your boxes.

This is the reason why onigger was shilling for hillary so hard. She knew he wasn't really an American, and he was held in place as a puppet by the real (((leaders))).
Not my president indeed. Not anyones. Everything he's signed just became null and void.
"If [Trump] is elected, that fascist will hang us all" -Hillary Clinton

Obama is going to friggin make a speech tomorrow to mobilize the hordes into the street.

oyvehhh this might actually be a race war.

last thing we needed

Nothing can ruin my day user. Christmas came early this year.

I like you!

Anyone else getting a bug with the YouTube video length for this conference?
In the videos section of the channel it shows as 12 hours long initially, but then once it starts playing it's only 4 hours long.

Video in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc

man we need that more than we needed the current president-elect

When I saw pic related I knew right then and the birth certificate was true. I was ready to believe everything was true.
God bless Sheriff Joe. Keep he safe from these devils in the white house.

Penzone is a cocksucker.

To clarify the conspiracy theories that he wasn't born in America.

Pretty sure that quote was made up, user.

Probably not, unless someone finds literal proof like this, that he was born outside of the US.

However forging a federal document is a pretty severe crime, regardless of how important that document is.

The president isn't above the law so… oh wait lol….

Yeah

WEBM of the video they used in the presentation

Don't you worry your pretty head.

The boys in the labs are going to take care of the weed control pest problem.

A violent conflict will NOT make this country better.

A natural disaster that knocks out electrictity for 6 month…actually WOULD help this country.
It needs strong morals - it needs to turn back to god and the cellphones need to be destroyed. If young people are to be normal…tech must go for a time. Young people need to understand what their forefathers went through.

Facebook is not the way.

i wonder if trump anticipated a race war. him meeting with famous musician nigger and famous athlete niggers to show the urban community that he is on their side, knowing full well that when a race war breaks out he wont have the power to do anything because obama is still president. trump can sit on the sidelines while whites massacre all nonwhites, and then when trump takes power he can be the unifying force by simply being slightly more towards the center compared to all the people who literally killed in the name of race

a race war at this moment in time would only benefit the kikes and the globalists. too many whites are unprepared.

No wonder they lost. They like assholes who don't even like eachother. What's the motivation for people like that?

Goodnight everyone; can't wait to see Obama's announcement tomorrow in response to this.

The woman that probably did it has already been killed.

So I guess that's the penalty for making a sloppy copy.

Death.

Yeah, we should wait until whites are the minority in America, things would work out much better then.

If there's going to be a race war, the sooner the better. Obviously it would be messy, obviously innocents would die and be raped in the worst manner, but that's war. Hopefully it can be avoided.

Maybe it was done sloppy on purpose so someone would spot it.

Wow, only 9 fuck years too late.

We're still alive. There is still time for justice.

All things are working out just fine. Without King Nigger, many of us never would've woken up to reality. It always gets darkest before the dawn.

This, and don't forget states such as California are continuing their own progressive agendas including gun grabs and affirmative action. Race War NOW!

Fucked around in Photoshop with this.
First image shows background replication with the clone stamp tool. A patterned background does not mean that it's unforgable. Second image shows a basic layer blend technique.

I'm wondering how they managed to locate the exact certificate that was used as a template. It seems impossible, unless someone who was involved in the forgery tipped them off.

They may have created a measurement macro in an Optical Character Recognition program. I've used a similar technique in AutoCAD to digitize handwritten Bills Of Material.

(checked)
Easy shop job, how fucking lazy could the nameless shit at the white house have been? We really are memeing our enemies into fucking cartoon tier villains. This world is becoming so beautiful, I cant wait to experience the next four years!
PRAISE KEK

Stop posting this ugly bitch in every thread. Your waifu is poorly drawn and lame. Fuck off with your forced meme bullshit.

Shouldn't you be drinking, Geor*hic* Mike Stolklassen® Pickles? Or did Jay let you use his computer for a brief period of time?
Here's a better anime then, m8

We need to brace ourselves for the MSM, and social media responses. Expect social media to make personal attacks and threaten the lives of the investigators.

Expect MSM to never get in specifics of the document, and just dismiss it entirely.

We need this to not only see the light, but spread this as far and wide on our own as we can. The more eyes see it, without the MSM poisoning everyone on it, the better. Share it on twatter, your facebook, and risk any news related forums.

That's the point of that meme.

This is pretty damning evidence, I just watched the entire 1 hour vid. Was not dissapoint. Legally, that document is proven as a forgery. It is all starting to make sense now. This is why Obama was shilling for Hill, he knows that with Her in office he wouldn't get prosecuted for this because he helped her win and has dirt on her. But with Trump in office he definitely WOULD open a case against him.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY HAS NOT BEEN DISSAPOINT, ONLY 15 DAYS LEFT LADS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

This 100%.

This needs to blow up.

You really should just kill yourself.

They're going to attack the entire investigation based on the fact that any user with photoshop could have done this and should disqualify the base certificate. Also for the fact that the guy speaking is conservative. He didn't seem like a cuck at all though which is nice for once

What the shit am I looking at?

But the point is, they can't actually attack the evidence. They've had plenty of time to refute this if they could. It's clearly true.

Yeah, nah. They'll not even mention the evidence in relation to their "journalism"

That doesn't disprove anything. That only draws a comparison to HOW SHODDY the forgery is!

I don't care about the shitlibs. I care about being on the side that is actually right. Unlike a nigger the facts matter to me, they should matter to you as well.

I would love to have the first nigger "president" be brought into a court case. Even better to have his name scrubbed from the presidency.

How new are you?

I want him to be kept as the first nigger president, let him serve as example in all the history books as to why you can never trust a nigger. If we play our cards right there will never be a nigger president ever again.

Trump dictatorship when?
EMPEROR TRUMP

Nah, I'm good.
How about yourself, onii-fam?

This is fucking big, spread it like aids.

Just a couple of weeks user.

Synthol abuse.

I legitimately mean Trump assumes control due to obama birth certificate stuff and his obvious rebuttal coming up tomorrow.
I think Trump had this in his pocket in case they tried to jew him which they apparently tried to do with the recounts and the "Russia" hacking stuff.

Well problem is lefties can scream "le drumpf said it wasnt fake anymore".
I mean Trump did but probably give lefties what they want, even so this is fucking wild.

From his point of view, its probably the best time to do it. Half the country is traveling to see family for the holidays. Which means most people are away from their guns and gear. Plus the snow and cold would deter people from being outside for too long and would make traveling by car more difficult.

Synthol.

They have replicators in Shitskin Land?

So what they are nothing!
If this is provably false (only the military and some top people need convincing) then Trump + his backing takes control.

leftist scum whining and causing problems would be a thing of the past….
"unleash the military on them"

obama passed a bunch of bs during Christmas time over the past 8 years.This time Trump surprise cucked obama .
HAHAHAHA

The counter argument by the left will go

"The forgery proves that Obama wasn't born on the date as claimed. It doesn't say anything about his country of origin"

They're just going to yell, "RACIST! RACIST WHITER SHERIFF, RACIST TRUMP, FUGGING CRACKERS!!" over and over again.

It doesn't matter nothing the leftist ants do matter anymore.
What matters is what will the militarily do?
What will loyal ( to America) Government officials do?
Does Trump have enough backing to seize power via a coup?

And the ones doing it will be white.

Quantity is its own quality, we NEED to spread this everywhere en mass.

It's literally injecting vegetable oil into your skin cells to make them inflate.

The only explanation for the fact that the black ink part does curve but the background does not is that it's fake.

If the green background was part of the original document, the =||=|| pattern would curve downward, but it clearly doesn't.

You've convinced me. WE NEED A SOLAR FLARE.

IMPENDING EMPEROR TRUMP DYNASTY

But why would Obama have such a shoddy forgery?

The document is bizarre in so many ways and this was known even before the new things. This entire thing is insane all around I don't understand how if it didn't blow up when it was released, why it would blow up now with almost no time left in office.

This guy is great.

The fact that he was able to complete two terms tells us that it was "good enough".

Yeah but even if there is no president couldn't (((they))) just get Biden to redo all the orders that Obama made?

My theory is that now with Trump as the incoming president the people working on the case won't be targeted by blackmail or threats from the Democrats. There's no telling what would happen to them or their family if they came clean if Hillary was in office.
I do see your point though and agree that they should've done this right when it was released so it wouldn't have given so much media weight to it over the years.

From what I heard in the interview, the forgery that the birth certificate that was used, might have been borrowed relatively recently, 2010 I think, just before Obama released "his birth certificate" to the public.

So it was a quick slapstick shoop of a job.

And we calmly reply, "Yeah, but now there's new evidence. Do you not understand how the investigative process works?"

No, he couldn't run for President in the first place. There is no precedent for this, all legislation signed by him is theoretically void.

Bullied into using a shitty shop by the God Emperor himself. Even when it was released, Trump referred to it as the "long form or whatever it may be".

Now only Trump can see this matter through to it's conclusion. Godspeed Donald Trump!

Time traveling Trump tricked obstinate Obama into insinuating his citizenship by paperslip.

FIRST POST BEST POST

no exceptions

iz myoose en squirrrrl

this pic will soon have a "consider the following" caption

Fucking make me faglord.

Thanks anons, now I know what synthol is and I immediately regret it

Is this really happening? Am I dreaming?

Jesus christ what in the fuck is going on anymore. If he is actually ineligible to even be president you Americans better get your shit together and jail the fucker

Please explain to a fag why the hell you'd want to fake a birth certificate in the first place? Obviously if your born outside of the us. But then some one would have been your m8 as a kid'o ??

Sorry in advance for faggy post.
Much Love

Hey Holla Forums, since the lugenpresse are pushing #FakeNews why not fire back with #FakePOTUS?
Meme it, full force, that Obama be forever known as a fraud & crash this legacy with no survivors.

I hate to be THAT guy, but since when does this fucking nigger give a shit about the law and due process? He could take a shit on the constitution in the middle of a conference and the (((media))) would still laud him and the system would continue to play ball for him and then suddenly play dumb when they lose and Trump takes office

JAIL? JAIL! JAIL!? you mean hang the fucker for treason and his handlers as well.
Good bye "republican democracy" Hello "emergency powers"
EMPEROR TRUMP
DAY OF THE ROPE FOR JEWS== ==COLLABORATORS, &LEFTIST SCUM

what do you mean "despite"? if anything being an art student makes you worse at that shit.

Why would Putin do anything? He's been walking all over King Nigger, this shouldn't matter to him any more than if his dog is purebred.
Not to mention it must have been those damn Russians who forged the birth certificate!

Art student thinks he knows how to draw, years of practice drawing things he sees…. as a result has a semi-classical understanding of art.

Art student takes art class that deconstructs the idea of drawing and art.
Art student can only create "modern art"..

Beauty is racist.

Barack Obama's spouse, Michael Robinson, played linebacker for Oregon State in the early eighties.

He's correctly ignoring the sheriff's findings but he knows damn well that once Trump gets in office his whole legacy as the first nig nog president is in jeopardy.

Trump won't get into office. Wait until Monday. The news story that's leaking tomorrow will ensure that the public accepts a change in electoral votes.

Okay, we`ll wait and do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

No one disputes Obama was in the US and Indonesia when he was a kid, the issue was whether or not he was natural born (and thus ineligible to serve). Some say he was born in Kenya. Others claim he was born in the US, but to a different father, some black communist radical.

xk'd

keep on dreaming

So what's the prospect of anything happening at all?
Is there any purpose to this (discrediting), since Obummer is announcing war with Russia?
I sure hope any of his SS is watching this so they ventilate his monkey skull as soon as he tries anything.

4:1 Odds that Obongo will present some new evidence that implicatesTtrump or Russia in voter fraud and persuades the electoral college to abstain or change their votes

how many times has that been said, it was wrong then and it's wrong now, have your (you) faggot

TRUST IN TRUMP
He played them all for chumps he knows what he is doing.

How new are you?

Nope. They squandered the last grain of trust that much of the country had. Any strategy they have against this will play out like the recount and russian shit has, i.e. marxists and cucks will gasp and the majority of police military gunowners and regular middle class families say "Lol No"

6000000:1 odds that said evidence falls flat on its face right away

Ending in obama being tried for treason against the republic anyway…

JFMSU.jpeg

the intern that did it is dead.

If there was no president to start with between 2008 and 2016, then Biden was president according to section 3 of the 20th amendment.
All laws that Obama signed would still be valid because it became law without his [Biden's] signature at the expiration of ten days.

I wanna put my head between her tits.

holy shit trump still has cards to play here beyond the birth certificate…buckle up boys

Not sure if the stamp thingy was mentioned anywhere but I found it still embedded in the jpeg artefacts of the original long form white house release.

Only 94000 views

SPREAD IT!

low resolution is useless user

post the original of the first one plz

Bro, it's just a cartoon.

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will he really do it tomorrow Holla Forums?
Will he really start ww3 to save his "legacy"?

How many people were born in Honolulu in 1961 you pleb?

Nothing will save his "Legacy" unless he wins this war. Even then it's questionable.

One problem though. No one will want to go to war or initiate anything with Russia, in fact we may instead witness a civil war in the US instead as King Nigger tries to subdue the "enemies of the state".

It's probably not that improbable and is probably suitable for calculation and tested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffon's_needle

Consider a right handed person using a stamp on the same area of a page. Assuming the pages are angled the same way and the seating of the person is similar, the angle of the stamp and hand will always be roughly the same.

Impossible to say. What we need are a lot more data from a lot more certificates, for each of the "nine points".
That said, I trust Sheriff Joe and respect his normie-friendly video

Let's say "exact same angle" is within 0.01 degrees difference, so that you won't see the twirling pattern when overlaying one over the other. Stamps are put by hand and have 30 degrees to play around or thereabouts. Thus, the odds of any pair stamps sharing identical angle are 3000:1, and the odds of two pairs of stamps sharing identical angle are 9000000:1. It's not too bad but there's plenty of evidence that it's copy-pasted and the whole thing is fake.

Also #literallynotmypresident just to rub it in :^)

rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/ahnee-birth-certificate-generates-layers-when-scanned-on-a-xerox-workcentre-just-like-the-presidents-lfbc-does/

Guys this guy claims that only a PARENT has to be natural born for someone to be qualified for public office. And has a answer for the layers question. Any true redpills can explain this?

I didn't say it wasn't fake, just this video isn't giving enough different examples to satisfy my autism. And it's totally understandable that it wouldn't, if they want any kind of normie audience.

You have to be native born to run for POTUS.

I look forward to either outcome. :^)

get this to the sheriff

Hmmm I wonder what Mr. Maddows gonna say about this… :^)

Holla Forums I'm stupid. Can someone explain why they would use a source document to make a forgery, other than just writing it up themselves?

That aside though, ==SPREAD THIS SHIT==

Why was Ted Cruz going to be allowed to run? It's common knowledge that Cruz was born in Canada and was given dual citizenship because of his parents. He eventually became a full time American citizen but he wasn't natural born, yet no one seemed to try to stop him.

Well I fucked the red text up, that's what I get for trying new things I guess.

cuckchan and the-donald memed about it

Is this just too new to be reported on yet? This isn't some pizzagate shit but something with pretty hard evidence. You'd think right wing sites or, hell, Fox News would be shitting up a storm right now.

Fucking newfag

Its much easier to make a document look authentic to the time period if you use a real document from the time period as a source.

Basically like a lot of shit to do wwith the documents quality as well as everything else they concoct like its muh russian hackers can be chalked up to laziness and ineptitude.

Like forging a painting from the 1800's. Easier to make a convincing forgery if you paint over a canvas from the 1800's, reconstitute old paint taken from other paintings from no-name artists from the same period.

I saw it in a movie. (((Hollywood))) lies about a lot, but they wouldn't lie about art fraud.

Check'd

Because these people are fucking morons who don't know shit about anything.
They don't know how to run a country, what makes you think they would know how to forge a birth certificate.

Someone fucked up on purpose.

I've been here since the 4chan exodus I just wanted to be cool.

I figured that it's just, as another anons said, since they weren't smart enough to use the fucking rotate tool, I was curious why they wouldn't just make it fresh?

rotating a raster image would cause artifacting and make it stand out

Oh, great! Once again, well after the fact, we're right. But who fucking cares? What are we gonna do, get congress to impeach him in his last month as POTUS?

Holla Forums needs to understand that the president is a figurehead. The presidency is fake, through and through - y'all need to grow up and realize that the guy who makes the speeches and whose face is slapped on the front of the government IS NOT IMPORTANT. Dude doesn't literally just sit in the oval office all day and make decisions that decide how the country runs. Come on, Holla Forums, you're too smart for that.

How can you bitch and moan about Soros et al running the country by proxy, and then get all butthurt about some nigger faking his way into what's essentially a spokesman position?

POTUS doesn't do shit.

Get fucking real. The power in this country / the world is decided by who has the most cash. IE Soros, Rothschilds, whatever. Why the fuck would we even care at this point if Obama is Kenyan other than an I Told You So point?

ayo hol up

If only that was true.

The 17 was really jacked up last night, around happy Valley.

And a wife beater.

It has to be on its own line

Yeah nah. I used to think this way as well but thats no longer the case. With Bush it was, because he didn't have a personality and was an easy puppet. Kang Nigger, while still a puppet, does have his own self interests in mind. He is very worried about his legacy and makes decisions based on that. He is only a puppet in the sense that he does favor for kikes if they do him a favor (positive PR). He is simply playing the game for his own reasons.

the president is a mouthpiece for the government. people wanna look at one guy and be like, he's in charge! it's his fault! it ain't like that. again you should all be smart enough to know that money runs everything and that the people with the money want to be left out of the pleblight. they wanna pin all their shit on someone who amounts to just a glorified celebrity with no actual sway in government matters.

He has interests and he has sway in the way that someone who is the star actor in a movie has sway. He's not the director. He's certainly not the fucking producer. But he's an important actor. He may be pampered into feeling like he has power but he doesn't. He's not paying all the people who actually run shit; they get money from somewhere and it's

people who have more money.

Can I be a special forensics guy too, user?

There's a difference between a president and a king, dumbass. Look at why EUs have both a president and a prime minister.

OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY
DIS FUCKIN GOY!
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OUR SCHWARTZ GO TO WAR WITH THAT SCHUMPSINSCHUBBLA PUTIN BEFORE LITERALLY HITLER GETS IN OFFICE WE'RE FUCKED NOW OY GEVALT
-lord rothschild, December 2016.

alt-left faggots: money and state ruins everything, get rid of both
alt-right faggots: money's just a thing but let's make a new state to make shit work right and purge the fucks, also go white people
tankie/commie faggots: money's just a thing but let's make a new state to make shit work right and let's purge the fucks, also go koreans or whatever
anarchists: i hate money and states and who gives a shit if it works just don't call it ideology
libfags/cuckservatives: im gonna work within the state that is against all the shit i think i believe in to make things better but im brainwashed af

ban money and jews, money is the quantified oppression that kikes use to control us, anarcho-capitalism doesn't work, libertarianism is old and gay, marxism is like a two hundred year old idea that's just helped put us in the mess we're in, the constitution only serves to help the rich fuck over the poor, MLM is garbage, ron paul is a faggot, barnie sandlers barely counts as a crypto-jew…

hail hitler
he had the only right idea

wow good post
very insightful
much wisdom
epic discourse

it worked in catalonia until tankies fucked it up for everyone. nothing personnel kid just do your research

that meme has as much value as a dogecoin which is to say not that much kiddo

Pathetic attempt to samefag using Plebbit tier memes, kill yourself.

A shit post gets a shit meme, laddies

you're goddamn right and here's how it's gonna happen

in the next ten thousand years, nanobots are going to become self-replicating. they'll have two big functions: printing and mining

structurally they'll become invisible, gas-like and ever present.

the mining will feed the printing. a steady stream of one kind of these lil fuckers will be moving between earth and nearby celestial bodies, mining minute amounts of materials from nearby space-deposits, and returning, gaseously, to feed the production economy

the production economy will be made up of similar gaseous nanobuilders, which will 3d print shit

here's where it gets cool - they're all run off of EEG. so ppl just pretty much have to think about shit and boom, it gets built. the resources come from space and make a post-scarcity economy

without scarcity, globalism comes to a grinding halt, local communities are allowed to thrive again, nobody has to work a shit job and everything's okay

just give it like one to ten thousand years, you'll see.

True, but roughly the same and exactly the same are different.

Even if you were trying to intentionally have a similar angle it would be difficult to get the exact angle consistently.

In 1960 there was not any african race denotation on govt forms, there would however be the time honored term
NEGRO

that guy can't even spell noodle let alone approach my spaghetti content, fuck you for implying samefaggery

Hey guys, just a reminder here that I'm a cuck.

What's wrong with a unit to represent ownership without having to trade a demanded good with a needed one? On an interpersonal level I don't see a problem with money, I want bread but the guy who sells bread doesn't want the honey I'm offering etc. etc. One thing I don't like though is that, for some reason it was decided that we can trade using money we don't actually own in the form of valuable assets and banks can print money that doesn't exist.

same

This is the birth cert.
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
Download it and open it in photoshop. See what happens. Assuming it wasn't fixed

It creates problems like trading said units for things like influence, sexual favors, whatever. I mean, if you're cool with the idea of people being able to buy things like democracy and your wife, that's chill, but the problem with it is that it creates artificial scarcity and artificial demand; i.e., the demand for money itself. It's universal, so it applies to EVERYTHING, not just your honey or bread that you intended it to stand in for. The solution? Set up society so nobody is in need for honey, or bread, or sex, or political influence. That's the hardest thing to wrap your head around but the big starting point is eliminating material scarcity and also meeting basic human needs; exploiting these two things is a huge reason why capitalism is perpetuated. I'm not a commie but I'll call a spade a spade and it's fucked up how money's been used. We're talking about something that was used to knock out feudalism - feudal lords had no money, only land, and sold their land and thus lost their power, ending feudalism cuz they didn't know how money worked - only the artisans and merchants did. That was a long, long, fucking time ago and it's time for a change to knock out the people who have used this system to make us slaves all over again, aka billionaires, jews, etc

Frank Marshall Davis also supposedly the photographer that took the "art" pictures of obammy mammy.

And a good starting point is doing it for the volk first and letting the niggers fight it out on their own without our involvement.

Hey that being said, my wife left me for a chick and I'm a wall-eyed autist

Guys, please, let's call him "Obonobo" from now on. It's funny, it's the same spelled backwards and it will cause more salt and "king nigger" ever could.

All joking aside,

PRINT GUNS
PRINT GUNS
PRINT LOTS OF FUCKING GUNS
If you're too retarded to build a 3d printer yourself, go to your local hackerspace and print out the structure, and order the boards, and just learn how to fucking use it
Bullets are another matter, you can't just print those little fuckers yet, but go stock up on them. It's easier to buy bullets than guns and you don't need your name on a list anyway.
Better yet, get on your CAD game and design better plastic guns. Just do it. We're gonna need them

Haha, I know, ben's a total cuck. And a crybaby. And he's wall-eyed.

And he had a crybaby fit last night cuz I reminded him that he turned his wife gay on twitter.

Well you can't completely stop that from happening with what we have to work with currently. But if you outlaw purchasing non-material goods with money that could be a start. Completely digitised currencies would be a good start perhaps, something similar to bitcoin I guess. Through such a set up you could run transaction records through state run servers to observe where people are spending. Make those records available to as many people as it takes to keep the system transparent and un-corruptible for the population, why not? If you want to buy something and keep it private, set up a goods transaction for it so it doesn't show up in your record. Buying services would be as easy as trading for specified or requested goods, be it gold/silver/copper etc. to pay for your electrician or a Wendy's family dinner meal and some weed for your whore.

see
i'm in it for long term solutions
yaknow final solutions
the market as we know it has to die with the jews to make true democracy real

If there's a way to make things work better in the short term too I'd like to do that too is the thing.
I can get on board with a post scarcity economy, I'd like that. but for now until probably hundreds of years after my death that's just a dream.

how does this stop people with the most currency affecting state policy, or adversely, the state affecting the flow of money? either way the "freedom" of currency is too dangerous and winds up putting too much power into too few hands and gives you oligarchy, or single-party tankie commie bullshit.

the ONLY way for this to work is to enact the state in a manner that specifically works for the good of the volk/proletariat… which smells like nazism or stalinism, or MLM, but those all worked out great, right? (alt)right?

the state model failed, true democracy has never been tried, and for that to happen it has to be bottom-to-top and can't include money or artificial scarcity, which currently drives the world market

just like fucking blow up banks and shoot cops, there you go dude. maybe throw in a little kill the president but i like trump

actually year of the fire monkey ends in February,

ching chong new year and everything.

OH shit fam. That's right after the Don gets into office!

Mate year of the Fire Cock is next.

Because every single action he took during his presidency will be invalidated.

The problem is that niggers by and large look identical.

At some point I'd say there will be structures that will create transparency in the functionality and fairness of said structures.

One thing that seems clear though is that a large enough grouping of individuals will always result in a somewhat oligarchical situation while scarcity of resource is still weighing people down. I doubt there's anything that can change that, but you can at the very least make things function within a fair system that allows people at any level of this society to have their needs met as well as compete to climb that ladder as fairly as those at the top have to compete to maintain their positions.

What cums after the cock?

another blowjob by your sister

For the first time, I'm taking the "birther" claims seriously.

Year of the Basic Bitch
Earth Dog

A lot of words to just say:
BUY FUCKING BITCOIN WHILE IT'S YOUNG

>civiroglu.net/the-constitution-of-the-rojava-cantons/

haha "young"

at least i was alive in 1993

93 confirmed for best year

wait. did you died?

Holy shit. I never saw that second one.

i don't really have too many solid memories of 93 other than being the year that i dropped out of private catholic elementary school due to not being catholic. idk i was five and those nuns fucking hated me.

i'm hoping to, soon

I got up this morning and stepped in cat vomit.
Dammit, Russians!!!

ok, what's the deal?
Because in 93 I was a small boy.
until 9/11 was cast, that spell was reversed on 11/9 (thanks Alex for introducing me to obscure meme wizards) by Trump.
The world that once was: A world where you could make mistakes and not have parasites jump on you.
A world where kids played in the woods, with sticks and fire.
A world where neighbors and friends knew that if you weren't home they could pull a cord in the letter slot of a door to open it.
A world where 100% of my world was 100% white, and you had to watch tv to "engage in a different culture".
Fuck, I know every generation was ripped off by the elites.
War, Currency debasement, Mindcontrol (social engineering), corrupt institutions, lack of indicators ("engine trouble, please take your car back to the dealer").

Where's the source for this? I want to make something of higher resolution.

Actually, I recall that one of the arguments used by that group that fights income taxes in the courts was that one of the presidents, possibly Taft, was not eligible to be president. This would make Arizona a non-state, and has something to do with the ratification of the 16th Amendment…or something like that.

I don't remember the argument well…possibly someone else can remember?

Um, why not just buy guns & bullets?

are you dumb ?
WHY MUST YOU GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO OBTAIN A GUN? IT CAN BE DONE LEGALLY
#HelloFBI

hop off a fucking cliff.

ZOG west versus ZOG east.
Why is a war with Russia bad again?

Whoa. Is this from 2016? Haven't seen it before, or I just can't remember it.
Is this why CIA tried to frame assange with the russia shit and put the deadline at october 31st?

Because they arent the enemy the kikes are

Because you'll be the one dying you stupid nigger

The millions of dead white people.
The nuclear fallout.
The complete vapourisation of Western Civilisation.

What do you mean? Of course Russia is controlled by the kikes. Putin is in power.

Good. This is the closest chance to vaporize the entire Earth.

trash poster

The world I grew up in you could just turn the door knob and open it.
NO ONE LOCKED THEIR DOORS WHEN I WAS A BOY

HIDF please go.

Wew

just got a copy and tried it at work. it seems they have finally flattened the final product, as far as I can tell. I'm not seeing the layers although using Inkscape, not Illustrator

As someone who falsifies government documents, I can tell you this is a photoshop.

this is still the case in "farmer" villages.

whew lads
Barack Hussein Obama
Then we get Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein
what are the fucking chances?

This is where reliance on independent assessment by experts come in to play. Since they have spent decades examining these sorts of documents, they have an intuitive sense of the "null distribution" of this kind of (((coincidental))) similarity between two documents, so they can intuitively do a statistical hypothesis test in their mind and come to a conclusion.

Your proposal would be another way to do it, but relying on a relatively small number of documents to bootstrap a null distribution would, in some sense, be much weaker evidence than the testimony of multiple independent experts. On the other hand, by factoring out the human element, the credibility of the hypothesis test could have more value (though people may cry foul that the estimation of the null distribution, in terms of which non-forged documents were selected and which features were compared across those documents, is inaccurate).

here is where it gets freaky.
Obama
Osama
if you only use matching chars:

Oama (this is westernized)
With little creativity, the word ummah comes out.

I am more interested on why most letters have a fucking white halo and some letters does not

disregard the fucking posts. The green background is not part of the document.

the document is a black/transparent(replacing white with transparent) image over the green background thing. That should be fucking clear looking at the document borders.

I don't even get why i even considered the possibility that the green background was part of the document at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Subuh_Sumohadiwidjojo

what happened to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ

Hasnt happened yet. We got 1hr and 10 mins
Fox10 said that they will cover.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVhK1GvfCzA

Has that kike been spammed with HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT TWEETS yet?

Hahahahaha

Well these tweet these cause PTSD in people so you're more correct than I would like to admit.

Could've added a trigger warning.
MY grandfather died of PTSD

Huge redpill coming through.

Obama doesn't have a birth certificate because he was born from a vat, created by genetic manipulation. His childhood is a complete forgery and he was raised in a bunker compound with his other "siblings", aka vat grown children. Early during the cold war an American project to create superhumans was started but soon scrapped, the project was bought out by rothschilds. The new project designed by the rothschilds was created with the purpose of designing politicians who would be completely loyal to their cause with no chance of defection, the Tavist*ck and GATE projects were subsets of this project created to collect data on how to improve the main project.

Anderson Cooper and Glenn Beck are also results of the project. A result of the way that they were grown is that their hair goes fully white prematurely, it is a genetic defect that has been fixed in the newest generation who are only children now.

THE JEWS HAVE GOT TO BE GASSED BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND THEY REPLACE ALL THE WORLD LEADERS WITH VAT GROWN CLONE PEOPLE

FUCKING KIKES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have no proof to offer because I'm not looking to get picked up by the party van

You just wrote the best movie plot I've heard in years. does it explain why Agent Cooper is a fag and Glenn Beck went insane mabe they're defects

Holy shit. Impeach this nigger.

(Checked Trips)
Too late to impeach the nigger.

He needs to be arrested by President Trump and tried for treason against the state and people, along with most of his administration.
Trump's the 50th and last president of the united states. The united states is dead, long live the american empire.

Consecutive repeating digits confirm.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Trump's the 45th.

Yeah I realized I mistyped that after I posted it.

It's multiplicative statistically. You'd have to have both the paper fed in by an old, worn, mechanical device, controlled by human operators, and the old, even more worn mechanical armatures of the typewriter's hammers striking at exactly the same angles, speed, and pressures, and again controlled by a human operator.

Stretches credulity well past the breaking point mathematically & physics-wise.

(checked)
Glad I could help, my incomplete Satanic friend.

layers are a red herring. Any scanner with text recognition creates layers like that when making a pdf.

The bigger scoop is the 9 points of forgery. Now the question remains, where did Mariscopa get the Ah'Nee Birth Certificate???

Where is the non-gay stream? Fox10 is talking about how to fight fake news now.

Redone at higher resolution.

Same here. The "no I won't show it, well here's the short-form, no I won't release the long-form" stuff was always suspicious. But it could have been political maneuvering all in all.

This is the best Christmas present ever.

I used to think this was a conspiracy theory, but damn this evidence is pretty damn convincing. What are the arguments against this evidence? How trustworthy are the people involved?

nix that - watched an Info Wars clip from 5 years ago. I had to select 'ungroup' and then all the layers showed up for me. It's probably more full proof in Illustrator.

I had my wife look at the "birth certificate" and she does graphic design for a living. made kek ring too. I love my wife. Forged as fuck. They even switched fonts part way through, probably as an accident, look at the D's. Also, all you have to do to see this is a shoop, is to tilt your screen. The white outlines around the letters show up and cut the security background that's on the paper. If those had been written on, the background would never be broken. FFS, this is the very reason that government and banks prints shit on this type of paper. They must've had a damned intern do this, because I could get a better birth certificate for 1500 right now, even have it say I'm white.

They said they could only find 9 to compare against. It's safe to assume Obama's forgery goons could only find the same 9 to rip from.

Hey bro, what area? Scottsdale royalty here.

The nigger king will be hanged for treason.

I for one am so ready to start executing leftists

Who, beside Trump could signal boost this? If I were him, I'd wait until I was sworn in. This next 30 days will be a wild ride! As if it hasn't yet been wild already.

Is this furcon?

You could open the doc in photoshop and everything was in layers. Scanners and fax machines rasterize documents, they don't cut them up into easily manipulated layers.

You know the type of people they like to hire, they base it more on the crayon box than actual merit.

Jonestein did not look happy when Trump won. He is a disinfo kike who wanted the establishment to win.

You've got to figure that it's somebody's job to do this stamping. They probably did it many thousands of times in their career, so I don't think it impossible they fell into some sort of routine, sitting the same way as they filled out each of these forms again and again until retirement. Christ, what a job.

Virtue signaling and good boy points on top of delusions of personal gain. Even if some Holla Forumslacks break into petty arguments frequently, we're all ready put aside petty differences to support a White future.

T. meme'd Trump into office.

He says somewhere in the video that certificates for twins stamped seconds apart didn't have the same angle, but Obama's and this lady's have the exact same angle despite being 16 days apart.

Ok.

yeah not a chance bozo, the guy "stamping" the second one is a goon somewhere……..its rigged certificate, did you forget that?

Until Trump says it's time for RWDS and Free Helicopter Rides I am also cautiously optimistic. Your comment reads of a jewish bolshevic, very (((divide & conquer))) of you rabbi.

Interesting.

They may have found this. I haven't seen the full report from the lab in Italy yet

Under budget and ahead of schedule!!!

Oy vey

they figured its good enough. Hes still the president, right?

Obama's "bc" says African American. In the 60's it would've said negro, as all other Hawaiian black peoples' bc's say.

PC-tards' brainwashing overrides their common sense.

Wew, lads. Wasn't expecting to see raw pounding on Holla Forums.

L…lewd.

I`ll try to keep it to a minimum.

FUCKING PC FAGS FUCKED THEMSELVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did King Nigger say at his press conference today?

Now I am rubbing my hands like a shekel grabber….. HAHAHAHA

Yeah I can't watch that baboon either.

What's even more incredible is the source document is absolutely real.

Last thread I've posted all of the evidence that I found about the edited document. After a while, a mega shill joined the thread to sperg his autistic "knowledge" about scanners and .PDFs, claiming that the layers from the official certificate file was something normal from scanners, and quickly disappeared after being asked about his position from the document.
How does the CTR pay these niggers?

So where does this leave us, pol? Summarize it for me what we should do with this information. If this is proven as they say, we need to use this in our favor.

They going to imply that it's false with titles like, "SHERIFF'S EVIDENCE DOESN'T DISPROVE OBAMA'S ORIGIN OF BIRTH", to give normies impression that the proof provided is false. Leftists are dishonest trash and I hope that their credibility declines.

Who gives a fuck? He is completely irrelevant now. But if this true, there is about to be a massive shitstorm coming down the pike. Pol needs to be ready to take full advantage of it .

Probably a "don't fuck with me" play by Trump in light of all this Russian hacking bullshit.

I hope Trump uses this as a stepping stone top crown himself Emperor of America.

Of course they will label this as "fake news", like they label everything not from them as fake news. We need to ram this down their throats.

I do wonder how something like this is pushed through and the wrong party prosecuted.

Hell, it looks like this might be it. That's a solid connection.

#DraintheSwamp!

If this is true, does pol realize how huge this is and how we can use this to attack the Establishment on the fake news front?

No you think too small!
This is the opening for a take over!!!!!!

-Obama is illegitimate foreign Manchurian president
-Government full of compromised traitors that knew & protected obama
-America needs strong man ( outsider) to takeover
- Strongman has to suspend constitution/democratic rule ( not put in those terms) to clean house due how deep the corruption is.
-Day of the Rope
-Leftist degeneracy and jew control is broken.

ehhhh I'm not watching that

Can somebody give a TLDR that doesn't suck?

Everything is covered in the first 30 minutes, watch it. After that they go over the evidence again for the 2nd time.

G…Guys…

Oops, searched for something on this before posting, didn't see this.

This needs to go viral everywhere. How can we make this happen? We need to hurt them in the worst ways possible and show them no mercy at all.

Is there still a blackout over this?

I've been working all day, and haven't had time to consume (((MSM))).

I don't watch the MSM anymore so I wouldn't know, but from what I have heard it has not been covered. They will probably cover it just to dismiss as fake news. Expect it.

Is this suggesting that his birth certificate has an anachronism?

Holy shit that's subtle. I wouldn't have caught that. That's a really good thing to be aware of if you make historical forgeries, too.

Yankovich gained 10k new followers

We need proof of this. We need a real nigger’s certificate from the same time.

the investigators can't be dismissed as racists trying to kick the black out of the office. He would still be impeached, but with his term having ended it removes some of the partisan angle and focuses on the law only

I saw that and immediately came here to post it, looks like you beat me to the punch.
PRIASE KEK
what does si'al mean

Ok, something of a retraction here. I remember reading something that said his bc said his race was African American and I didn't fact check myself. It was actually an article referring to his dad, whom they described as "African" when allegedly it would've been negro back then.

I don't know for certain though, so anyway i'm retracting the post. As you were.

FF Fake news

(check'd)
PRAISE KEK

If so, Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4

PRAISE

My autism

tl;dw what's the evidence presented

Because they are not fearing you.

You know, there was a handful of ways of doing it much more hideously. Like, for example, actually merging those fucking layers of a document before exporting it to PSD. %%I just learned it, the actual document which you get from gov's site has composite structure, not a monolithic raster image inside.%%

/s/PSD/PDF/

I swear I heard "alluah ackbar" at 0:30

This story is starting to trend on kikebook. Keep it up, the more exposure people have to this, the better.

In the future, Protocols of Zion will be legitimate and his birth certificate will be the forgery. With reminders at the bottom of the page of course™

This video contains so many lies in the first 2.5 minutes it astounds me

I laughed way to hard that picture, jesus christ.

its one of the many problem with the birth certificate. even without the halos around the letters (typerwriters and stamps don't create halos), the bond paper pattern not curving correctly with the text, its a smoking gun.

I see the penalty for treason in the USA is 5 years prison. I finally feel less cucked that burgers, here the penalty is, the state seizes all your property when you are charged, then death by hanging if found guilty.

t. ausfag

Yeah I think its been added as a joke, as it shit is about to explode.

Why was that code even there?

W-was it intentional?

No, it's from late 2012.

Poor Hillary. Looks like that presidential pardon ain't going to be worth jack shit.

It's corn nigger speak

What do you expect? We've seen that they have shit meme-making skills.

S'L AL K:EK
GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHAT IS THAT IM FREAKING OUT GUYS

Only Kek's blessing. Be not afraid.

tfw i live on happy valley

44th seeing as how Obama is not a legitimate president.

Oh holy hell those could have been godly dubs.

At the very end hid did throw in a very subtle "I was born in Hawaii" Not even fucking joking.

I beg to differ.

Exactly. Sarcasm is so hard to convey in text.

A document which they believe is the source document used to create the Obama birth certificate.
9 points of fraud -
The first five are a bunch of pieces of text spaced exactly the same width apart on the two documents as they've been moved over as a group.
The next two are date stamps which are angled in the exact same way on both documents.
The last two are the same checked box which has being copied and used twice on the Obama certificate.

can I get some snow for the holidays just once, please?

No amount of scientific proof would be enough to convince these people. They would still deny it. They would still scream "Fake News" at us. They will refuse to report this on their media so the public at large will never know about it. How do we fight something like this? This is a war and we have very powerful enemies.

get louder?

Now lets get Malik to tweet the video. I imagine the media would have to respond to his own brother peddling the birther narrative.

There is some ambiguity in the term "natural born citizen". Some claim it means born on American soil, some claim it means born an American citizen (like Cruz). This has not yet been challenged in the Supreme Court, but likely would have if Cruz was the nominee or if Obama admitted he was born in Kenya. Probably another reason Scalia had to go.

malik doesn't hear you. nobody hears you.
hitler was right. we fought the wrong war.

Not only is it the spacing, but the pixels are exact because they just copied it.

If so, kek

Study shilling tactics and counter them.

meant to reply to that

i did :(

The black letters are 100% black-white binary, while the background is full colour w/ green white shading. It's impossible to achieve that by scanning a document - the black letters would have to have greyish pixels.

I am. I'm countering hordes of shills on YouTube threads about this. I keep countering and the shills keep coming in all forms and using all tactics. I believe a lot of people are red-pilled about this but most Americans are fucking stupid and believe the MSM lies. My own family is among them and I cannot sway them, because I am full of "hate", of course. I have to be full of hate for them to ignore everything I am trying to tell them.

You aren't alone, user.

It's praising time, hallelujah!

The top Oahu on the left image the O is way higher than the ahu, the right image it's all level and the A shows heavy compression

The middle Oahu the left image shows the Oa is higher than the hu, the right image shows the Oa is lower than the hu, and the A shows heavy compression of ink

The first checkbox down he compares the X is in the upper left, the second for the right image is on the middle left

The second checkbox he compares the left image the x is so far into the upper right its outside the bounding box, the right image the X is dead center

And when he does his "Comparison" to prove that it's "The exact same" he simply copy and pastes the ENTIRE section of the right image, not just the text but the entire background the text is on, drags it over and then says "See it's a match" when he's completely covering the text on the left side

If you pause the video even when he's dragging the text over you can see that he copied the entire image including the background, and not just the text

The guy is a fucking buffoon of the highest order

And his video just goes on and on and on to prove how retarded he is

Oh and the reason the text spacing is all the same width wise but all the letters have different heights between the two images is surprisingly 50+ years ago you didn't have inkjet printers to do text, you had to use rubber spelling punches with digits you manually turned into position which resulted in some letters being higher or lower than others in most cases, and pressing too hard or oversaturating the rubber stamp and then using it causes thick ink blotting letters

But you wouldn't know about this shit unless you were over 30 years old

So anyone here actually bothered to look at Wikipedia and see that it says Obama is the first president to be born outside the United States?

Never mind I read it without reading the bit about Hawaii.

You cheeky fucker.

the jews and their goys targeting AJ is merely telling of the fact that he is no goy, nor a zio puppet.

Next time someone gets dubs, ((you)) and your bolshevik/marxist ilk in isreal and all over planet Earth will be cast down and annihilated forever, freeing humanity to manifest destiny towards the stars

There isn't a single mainstream article discussing this event which attempts to disprove the presentation - they're focusing on literally everything except a comparison of the birth certificates in question.

Showing that the presentation was wrong would be the easiest way to make Arpaio look bad. Instead of doing that they're talking about his age and his defeat - they're attacking his character.

Performing the comparison themselves would've been the first thing they did. The fact they're not reporting on that aspect is damning.

So, Obama's got a charge of perjury on his ass, but king nigger is still a natural born citizen because his mother was an American citizen despite being knocked up by some random nigger she found while playing sex tourist.

This is what you get when you mess with forces beyond human understanding. You get flat-earthed, haha.

This is gon' b gud.

That is a common tactic.

let's get this party started:

geopolitics.co/2016/12/16/aleppo-freed-biggest-us-defeat-since-vietnam/

geopolitics.co/2016/12/15/obama-drops-from-3rd-to-48th-in-forbes-most-powerful-people-list/

geopolitics.co/2016/12/14/us-strikes-avoid-al-nusra-talks-are-fruitless-gatherings-fm-sergie-lavrov/

geopolitics.co/2016/12/14/trumps-showdown-with-the-deep-state/

Then it wouldnt need to be forged dumbass. He was born kenya

No one seems to understand what a natural born citizen is. If your parent is a citizen and even if he or she fucked the most disgusting retarded demi human like a nigger or abbo, you are a natural born citizen.

INFORM ALL ALTERNATIVE MEDIA TO COVER THIS. THE MORE THAT COVER IT, THE BETTER!

If enough anons are talking about this, the mainstream media will be forced to cover it even if they rather not want to.

Not at the time Obama was born.
Back then, if you father was not a citizen & you were born in his country, you were considered a citizen of that country. This is why Obama's place of birth is so important.

In the case of El Rato, Cruz was born in Canada, and by the laws of Canada he was a Canadian citizen, regardless of his mother being American or not. But they did not have dual citizenship back then, you were either Canadian or American.
Now his mother claims she was still American when he was born, so she claims he's American…but for that to be true, she had to have filed a CRBA paper (Consular Report of Birth Abroad) with the U.S. embassy that her child was being born a naturalized U.S. citizen, otherwise he would not be considered natural-born, as his father was Canadian & Ted was born in Canada.
There are categories of citizens that are not required to file this form, but Cruz's mother is not in any of those categories.

Yes, Ted Cruz is not a proven U.S. citizen until he can show the country a copy of that form on file with Immigration & Naturalization.
In fact, he is quite probably an illegal alien.

I thought there was something about Indonesia as well. Something about the US and Indonesia not having dual citizenship, and Indonesian law dictating that only Indonesian citizens could attend school there. The very fact that Obama went to school there then reasonably suggests that he was not possibly a US citizen at the time. Or his parents forged his Indonesian records.

Mainstream media should spend all their time and effort on somebody who has turned into a total nutjob?

I guess we should give media time to every one of them on the street too right?

The guy is old and dementia has set in hard, it's a fall from grace and personally the less the media focused on it the better as otherwise it would just fuel his dementia even more, I mean fuck the second they passed them off side by side and said "They're the exact same" when they're anything but I knew the guy was a nutcase

Obama's mother was quite the slut, and eventually married an Indonesian oil man, moving to Indonesia with him, taking young Barry.
The husband's name was Sotoro, and the stink comes from the fact that Barry attended an exclusive Indonesian school while in that country, a school that did NOT allow non-citizens to attend.
So the speculation is that Sotoro had to have adopted young Barry as his own & made him a citizen of Indonesia for him to have attended that school…in fact, his school records should indicate he was an Indonesian citizen. As we did not have dual citizenship with that country, this act would have negated Barry's U.S. citizenship, essentially renouncing it.

Arpaio barely said anything you shill. The lead investigator was obviously not old and senile. Arpaio's mental capacities aren't even relevant. He could be unconscious and the findings of this report would be equally valid.

user, the forgery is clear as day, and it's not even done well.
It's like they had some intern wannabe forger do it in paint.

Wouldn't matter anyway, the people that found the proof of the form being faked were all experts in the field, with extensive credits to their profession to back them up, and the expert here in the states found the same problems with the form as the group of experts in Italy found, even though they were not in contact with each other.

To be honest, some of the shoops they found were so badly disguised even I would have done better (with the exception of the transfer they had to do where the "x" bled into the checkbox…I don't know how to get around that, and would probably have done exactly what they did).

They also expressed concern that the birth certificates distributed by Hawaii are incredibly easy to forge, and they intend to ask for some federal oversight into the creation of birth certificates across the nation, some authentication regulations that are standard across all 50 states & our territories.

How are they a forgery?

Do you understand how these work at all?

No, keep it up. I'm sure someone will believe you sometime, moishe.

I agree, good thing they're not the same

Just comfort the man and stop pointing cameras in his face, let him die with some dignity

Reported, then.

That's from his video, his direct video

What could I possibly be fabricating? Hell you can do these comparisons yourself

I read about that in a book. As a kid.

Also in before:

"But they didn't do the entire page by rubber stamp by hand, it wouldn't be so well lined up"

And you would be correct, they used specialized Gutenberg presses with specific slots for specific area's like location of birth, name, sex etc, and simple tilting of the paper being inserted incorrectly along with improper placement of the rubber stamp letters/numbers causes variances in their compression strength and placement

But you wouldn't know about this unless you were a kid in the 80's who had to put out school papers with such kits

Jesus Christ, did you watch the video AT ALL?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Reported.

So this must have happen with lots of birth certificates.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

lol sure thing. It's right around the corner.

Shill Identified.

Really? Specify the lies you've detected.

There was a bug in the software of Xerox workstations.

depending on the settings used the workstations matched similar looking characters.

Even though it seems plausible it might just be jew-trickery though.

This is a 1 hour presentation from the guy who found the error but its in german:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp03vyNspyI

dkriesel.com/en/blog/2013/0802_xerox-workcentres_are_switching_written_numbers_when_scanning

Link is the blog from the guy in english

Holla Forums, I've never been one for conspiracies, but this is eyebrow-raising I'll give you that much. Hopefully it's just tinfoiling, but if you think of each piece as a factorial it is a pretty unlikely coincidence.

This all hinges on the belief that Joe and his buddies didn't forge the other birth certificate.

I'd ask you where but I already know how it'd go.

Okay, where are the lies?
Right, now would you tell us where?

Clearly Russia has hacked the webm so you don't see them. Wake up sheeple!

oh shit

whatever. try to seth rich me bitch. just try. see what happens

i guess I'll start using tor now though. Did they say "anything you can get from 8" because most of the anons on here are noscript?

Man remember all the TOX threads during the election.
You say one bad thing about TOX and a bunch of anons jump you.
I wonder how many we lost.

I did look at the SRC of Tox the dude who made it has a joke in his unit tests along the lines of.
I don't know what he means by this, if it's a code for something.

Something needs to be added to this thread because it's now clear to me that a lot of you don't understand the significance of the findings.

I have attached the reason why: most of you haven't used a typewriter.

A typewriter is an analog device.

A typewriter doesn't type the same letter the same way twice. Every letter comes out differently because it is inked each time by a ribbon and the typist strikes the keys a bit differently.

The spacing between letters isn't the same, either.

The typewriter does not type orthogonally to the paper's edge. There is nothing in the typewriter to do this. Instead you have to align each page BY EYE! You typically do this for manuscripts whereby you pull both ends of the paper up and put them on top of one another. For a form like a birth certificate this would never be done.

The typewriter does not center the document. Again, this has to be done BY EYE and is even harder to do. If you've ever seen a typewritten manuscript you'll notice that not a single page is perfectly centered. WHEN FILLING A FORM EACH BOX IS CENTERED BY HAND! The video makes this point using the example of twins but I guess I'll attach another photo to point this out. As you can see, the centering is ALL OVER THE PLACE!

If you have ever used a typewriter the video is damning. Unfortunately, the presenter is too old to understand that people are alive today who don't understand typewriters.

Ban inflationary currency you mean.

the aug 24 1961 is the stamp in question, not whatever bullshit you are trying to imply

actually, it hinges on obama actually producing the paper he scanned (it doesnt exist)

I have thought of this before. It is all nice and good until somebody reprograms the nanobots to eat flesh. Or asks the nanobots for terminator robots or star-splitter missiles.

his father was actually african, not "african american"

That translation is not correct.
Si means 'Yes' and 'If'.
'Al' is both a contraction of "a el" (to the) and 'when'.

For instance "Si al bailar te mareas" "If when you dance you get dizzy".
"Claro que si, al pan pan y al vino vino" Literal translation: "Clear than yes, to the bread bread and to the wine wine" Idiomatic: "Of course, lets call a spade a spade"

In any case single quotes are used to express contractions, not to separate words.

t. Spaniard.

What's funny is that 2nd pic is most likely some meta bullshit where they're trying to rattle cages. They don't know that they're locked in here with us.

foreigner detected.

people dogpiled whoever was saying bad things about tox because there were shills like STI trying to fuck up the project

you just got caught in the crossfire

In this day and age of technocracy, any programs are potential privacy harmers. You (and I) need to get gud.

Haha man I always just had a feeling it was bullshit just because its supposedly made from Hawaii. I mean c'mon that's like classically associated with getting fake ids.

tbh, leftists believe it's real if it happened in your mind

Underrated post.

that doesn't explain check boxes and matching exactly another birth certificate

That guy is missing a lot of points about the need of capital to reach a threshold of productive development.
We can't simply destroy fiat currency without decreasing the amount produced regularly, because the printing of money is a game of "cat and mouse" with supplying capital.

Currency is meme money, for a reason.

2 things:
a) why obama. Whats in it for (((them))) to specifically get obama the seat. I get that obama had a motive to do this, but what was their motive? Surely there were less controversial candidates they could get in, who didnt require forgery.

b) why move those 5 words in one group? Whats the advantage of that. It seems really fucking sloppy.

Somethings fucky here.

There's not a lot of blacks that can create the illusion of competence as well as he did. Also, they may have wanted someone who is not American so they can reveal it after the fact and set a (((precedent))) of non-American globalists running the country.

Has anyone here looked up the origin of the Johanna Ah'Nee birth certificate? This is the origin:
wnd.com/2011/09/342937/
Does anyone find it a bit off that the birth certificate that was sent in 5 years ago for what a real Hawaii birth certificate looks like just happened to be the exact document that Obama's is copied from? I hope Arpaio was able to confirm that the Johanna Ah'Nee birth certificate was the real thing given how it originally ended up online.

I don't believe they would have gone public with it had they not confirmed it, but don't expect the MSM to ever acknowledge this. To them this is and will always be "fake news", because they are owned by the very same people who forged this document.

Its time for Revolution, fellow Anons, to right this crooked ship by force.

How can you tell which document is forged?

Well, for one, one of the documents has the same checkbox X copied

For Kek's sake

You guys get this right? Kek is old fagging to start off the rip and tear year of the fire monkey.

The Birth Certificate was a shop.

We should have known from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in our time.

I understand that one of the documents is forged.
But how do you know which document is authentic? It could be that the document of Ah Nee is forged from the Obama document.

Fuck off SInead.

Sheriff Joe just lost this last election. That nigger spent millions of tax payer money fortifying his own home. Fuck that guy.

Not an argument.

Fiscal responsibility is you dumb fuck

Not even remotely an argument.

Whatever you say Mr. Molyneux

Sinead* would disagree with you, retard. She believes literally everything, including NASA, is controlled by Jooz.

… and you are a fucking Shill

lol, enjoy being wrong.

Its nice Arpaio proved this and all but its not like Jew controlled Trump is going to do anything about it.

Mark my words NOTHING is going to happen to either Hillary or Obama.

Yes, both of them are TRAITORS that belong in PRISON but Trump is just as much of a TRAITOR as them with his Jewish family and close Jewish ties (best friends with Netanyahu).

As always Holla Forums continues to deceive itself with the nonsensical Trump worship.

Oh well not much longer and you people will finally be confronted with the reality that your "god emperor" is just another sack of shit "fool's gold" candidate.

You cannot find me a picture of Trump touching the western wall.

He is my Führer unless he goes through that ceremony.

Has anyone considered this shit surfaced
to put pressure /blackmail obama for something ?

All the fake news clinton sites is reporting on this too ..

Fucking stupid meme is fucking stupid meme.

The Jew controlled mass media does NOT give massive media coverage to it's TRUE enemies which is why there's a near total media blackout on Sheriff Joe's findings here that this very thread is about meanwhile Trump is getting the 4 star media blitz treatment to fool all you naieve Holla Forums kiddies into thinking they "hate" him and "OMG! That MUST mean he is legitimate!! Derp derp derp…"

This is the same "persecution complex" Jews use to get whites to continue clinging on to the Jew Christ cult disgracing themselves in the process.

Jew psychopaths wrote some bullshit in the Buy Bull thousands of years ago in a strategic manner informing all generations of Christians from then until now that they would be under attack/persecuted for believing in Jewsus and whatnot and modern Jews realizing Christ insanity has given them an enormous amount of power and control over the white goyim masses naturally want whites to remain Christ cuck'd so the best way to do that is to engage in what I call "pulled punches" attacks on the cult which aren't real attacks but what Christ cucks will perceive as an attack at which point they can say to their idiot selves "OMG! We're under attack just like the Buy Bull said we would be!! OMG Christ insanity MUST be true because Buy Bull prophecy is being fulfilled at THIS very moment!!!"

Meanwhile IF Jews REALLY felt threatened by Christ insanity they'd simply go after it's tax exempt status and succeed at removing said status whereby the Christian religion would soon implode thereafter.

So…

Cliff notes:

-Jews don't give their REAL enemies heavy media coverage

-Jews appearing to attack Christ insanity or Donald Trump is a Jew psychopathic manipulative ploy to get dim witted morons ie Holla Forums to believe in the authenticity of these two Jewish oriented/controlled things that are bad for whites.

Hey who has Johanna Ah`Nee's original birth certificate?

Because if that goes missing or was said to have never existed then this evidence is meaningless.

so you honestly expect the media to not report at all about the president-elect of the united states? what are you on about? elections = $$$ for journalism outlets, to not report on a candidate at all would just be hurting their bottom line. so they have to report, and all the reporting that's been done was overwhelmingly negative. is this such a hard concept to understand for you?

Hey you can insult Christians all you want but don't EVER blaspheme God.

You're delusional if you think the Jews couldn't do it the very minute they desired to.

And it wouldn't be because of their vast power either.

It'd be because to be a Christian in current year 2016 is just a label that the vast majority of Christians don't feel all that strongly about (as past generations of Christians did).

Calling oneself a Christian these days is just about networking/fitting in + holiday celebrations.

Incase you hadn't noticed whites no longer treat their Jew religion the same way (with the same reverence) the muslims treat theirs, meaning modern whites are not going to die or go to war ie fight in the streets over Christ insanity being insulted or spat upon by anyone.

Christianity in modern times has been reduced to just being another aspect of pop culture which is to say a meaningless consumerist product that a certain portion of the population gravitates to for lack of a recognizeable/viable alternative but that no one really takes seriously anymore.

If Jews moved today to remove it's tax exempt status AT BEST there'd be a little grumbling about it but ultimately just like with the confederate flag issue whites would simply roll over and let the Jews have their way.

Besides any arguments against removing it's tax exempt status could quickly be countered and credibly so by shills and genuine Christians alike who would make the compelling argument that Christians SHOULD 110% support and fund their own religion ala "render unto caesar" and all that Christian Jew book horseshit.

Also you'd have other Christians say "Well its not like the government is trying to remove our ability to practice our religion so this is fine…besides even if we can't afford church buildings anymore thats ok as the "church" really isn't the building anyway but rather the assembled collective of Christians ie the body of Christ and that will always exist right? So there's nothing to worry about" etc.

Why do so many alleged "aryans" of Holla Forums use this dishonest form of Jewish argumentation?

Basically what you just posted is typical of what yids do.

What they do when responding to whites is they'll form a lame strawman argument mixed with an accusation and then vomit out that reply as though its a valid reply.

What I actually said that you dishonestly mischaracterized with your jewy strawman is that the Jews don't give "massive" amounts of media coverage to their "TRUE" enemies.

Which would then imply they IGNORE their REAL enemies as much as possible but obviously they can't fully ignore a president elect.

That Trump is given the opposite treatment which is to say he is NOT ignored "as much as possible" just goes to show they are playing a reverse psychological con game on "the stupid goyim" yet again to make you Holla Forums tards THINK that he is their true enemy when its just not the case provable by a billion different facts/associations Holla Forums chooses to ignore because it wants to masturbate/circle jerk over it's "god emperor".

Trump has Jewish children, is best friends with Jew Netanyahu and is close friends with both Bill and Hillary Clinton…these are but a few of the facts Holla Forums chooses to ignore which would suggest Holla Forums is either delusional or controlled by kikes or shit maybe BOTH.

Except America's constitution included the fact that Church and State are separate, and so long as they don't overstep each other, they can keep their tax-exempt status.
If anything, hebrews should have their religious tax exemptions revoked for how elbow-deep they are in politics.

trump is a BIG news draw. he says outlandish shit constantly both in his rallies and on social media, moreso than even bush did. pretty much every word that comes out of his mouth is newsworthy, and he's not even president yet. my question to you was, do you think that the media would willingly give up this bottomless gold mine of articles, scandals, talking points etc that's been handed to them for the sake of their current agenda? the ultimate goal here is power, through money, through societal/cultural pressure, through lawmaking and policy. and since we're in an age where more of the young generation are growing up asking questions and not trusting the media than ever before, is it so much of a stretch to consider that they've shifted strategies to an outright attack for the moment?

assuming for a moment that trump is not a jewish agent, and that the media backlash is real, it's not hard to understand why they've chosen this path. i can think of two right off the top of my head.

a) it's the most profitable course available short term, and since old media's readership and viewership is in the trashheap right now they need as much short term cash as they can to try and prop up values of the big names for when they start to consolidate/merge and sell themselves off. it's stock manipulation.

b) right now we're at the very end of the run-up to the electoral college's votes, during which the plan was to normalize the idea of faithless electors. both of these things require the public to have a wide acceptance of trump as being in some way controversial enough to spur this. so, they manufacture controversy using the channels that they have available. it's a public acceptance ploy.

ultimately i think it's better to draw comparisons more with emmanuel goldstein in this case. in 1984, society is whipped up in a frenzy of perpetual war for a few reasons, both political and social, but at the core it's to keep the public in a hateful frenzy so that they believe what they're doing is for the greater good, and they dont have time to question their actions. conveniently in this case the media didnt have to invent their image of hate, they were handed it for free. the comparisons of trump = hitler write themselves and the normalfags eat that shit up. when you can keep hammering one note on a piano and the audience keeps clapping, you're gunna keep hammering the note.

They have bricks and the odd Molotov. We have guns. Let the horde march.

why is it that the number on obambams cert is 10641 and ah nee, born two weeks later is 09945? im assuming the certs are used in numerical order?

His last name is soetoro, hes some demon spawn from an Indonesian cult.

Possibly registered her birth earlier than his?

I kno mate,,,,,,,, Would feel even better if you add me on Tox, boyo. Public key: 5AD6AF02939258645A1E3327F2090611CF60857E49999A536CED937FDBE35578A81A6BC68802

Has anything come of this yet, as in has Obama addressed these new claims?

Also, came across this other document forgery scandal from Bush's time, thought some of the info might be useful: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy

Nope, Obongo was registered 5 days earlier than she was as far as I can read.

It's really simple you see, go- I mean user. They take the amount of children that will be born there that year at the start of the year, then they count DOWN. How could you not see this! Now stop questioning your president's religi- I mean birthplace!

Proportionality. Those stamps are in the exact same relative positions to one another. If it was stamped by hand, that would not have happened.

You can run Tox through Tor or any other proxy. Hide your IPs that way.

Also, "install gentoo" is an old /g/ meme.

If doing this, though, make sure you have UDP *disabled*. UDP packets will give you away.

If doing this, though, make sure you have UDP *disabled*. UDP packets will give you away.

This old retard dint prove anything. I tried to recheck Zullos claims from that video, and turns out that 7 out of his 9 points are completely false.

This is what really happened:

Mind that in 2012 he claimed that "layers and linked elements in PDF" were proff of forgery.
This proof was disputed in 2011. It can be product of Adobe Acrobat function "optimize PDF" or similar software used with Xerox scanners.
In Dec 2016 presentation even Zullo himself said that with Xerox machine they were able to reproduce "some" of those anomalies, for which years ago he claimed are proofs of forgery. Here is video showing step by step how this layers can be in PDF without any forgery: youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho

While your points are typewriters are valid. But checking if elements on Obamas and Johannas certificates match as good as Zullo claims they do fails badly

Btw I used source documents from whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf and obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Johanna-BC.pdf

Here is better version of Mark Gillars video that was shown in this presentation (only 480p though): youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc

Mark Gillar who is according to Mike Zullo world leading investigator and video editor produced this 9 Points Of Forgery evidence video where nothing is clear since he didnt even zoom in enough to see any relevant details.
Pic related is (I think thats him, it was among first matches on google) picture from his twitter. I think this tells enouzg about his photo editing skills.

There is a video I talked about in

Ok lets go to diproving Zullos And Arpaios Points of Forgery.

First two points of forgery:

Zull claims that group consisting box, X, and "some elements of word above" (probably o.) was copied from Johannas cartificate and used twice on Obams certificate.

Picture clearly shows that this is not true

Obama pardons 78 people, shortens sentence for 153 others convicted of federal crimes

archive.is/kSNQ7

This is pretty standard for POTUS leaving office. Governors will do the same sometimes.

But yea the MSM never fucking talks about it, and I'm betting a bunch of these dudes are pedos.

All 78 of those will be back in prison in no time, if they dont get shot first that is.

Next two points of forgery are angles on two date stamps in bottom left and right of document.

According to Zullo angles of both stamped dates are identical on Obamas and Johannas certificate-identical.

He does say that this was found after Mark Gillar rotated Johannas certificate for 1,5°.
(i did that too in one picture)

Zullo doesnt bother to provide any angles or tolerances.
user speculated angle is within 0.01 degrees difference.
My conclusion from pictures is that angle of stamps from those scans can be determined at cca 0.5 degrees accuracy.

Zulll doesnt bother to provide any empirical calculation what are the odds for two stamps to be at similar angle at two 16 days apart documents (he just say that we, audience, must ask ourselves what is the possibility).
Mind you he had 5 years to test this. Few anons did better job in few minuses: >>8532138 >>8533170

From pictures I concluded that this 2 points Points Of Forgery are plausible at best.
So this angle of stamps is just "more likely so than not" type of proof.

And whlie speaking about odds that angles on two different documents are the same:
Now, note that Arpaio managed to get only few Hawaii birth certificates, and exact one that was used for template for Obamas forgery was among them. What are odds of that?

Sorry dude, but you can't see the forest from the trees.

The forgery was re-scanned which due to the OCR created pixelization. This is why Forlab uses quantization.

I'll eagerly await the forlab results to be published.

Also, as the video explained, the angles aren't in relation to the document but to each other.

Your lines are shit, too, especially the red ones on the right stamp

Here is Fox video of presentation if anyone wants to check if Zullo realy said what I claim he did:

Now go to his final point
5 Points Of Forgery

Zullo claims that 5 elements on Johannas certificate, are on exactly the same position relative to each other, on Obamas certificate.
I really hoped that this would be true.
But after some copy pasting, rotating, scaling… I was not able to reproduce this. You cant see this in video since its not zoomed in.
But if you try by yourself you can clearly see that typewriter typed characters are not on same positions, they are way off, more than width of typewriters font lines.

I tried different orientations.
On last picture I matched document background, so that all printed tables and fields match. They match well enough that on superimposed picture it looks like one element. I did this to check if scanned documents are without any major distortions and in similar aspect ratio.

Since printed fields on empty birth certificate are on same position on every sheet, printed characters would also need to be on same position relative to fields table on both documents (could also be rotated a bit). If they were really copy pasted as one group.

Additionally in one Oahu pair where, according to Zullo words should be same (we can allow differences made by scanning, photocopying, settings), first O is clearly above other characters (which often happens on typewriters).

So yeah last 5 points of forgery also false
Which makes 7 out of 9 results of 5 years of forensic investigation completely false, and remaining 2 are "more likely so than not" type of proofs with lack of empirical data to provide any decent evaluation about odds.

Note:
I didnt start this with intention to trash Sheriffs investigation, I just tried to check Zullos claims since I was not able to see details in video.
I DO NOT claim Obama was born in Hawaii or that PDF is not forged, but I do claim that Zullos and Arpaios 9 points of forgery DOES NOT prove that PDF on hitehouse.gov is forged.

Yeah lines are shitty.
OCR and optimization changes width of numbers, that Date stamps with movable stamps dont have all charters in precise line, and documents were scanned, printed and then rescanned.
On last picture where I tried to do my best to check angles I used placing one layer over another with difference blending mode. That way you can see white glow (caused by bottom stamp) around top stamp.
Based on that I estimated that by eye we cant distinguish difference in two stamp angles if they differ for less than cca 0.5 degrees. This doesnt prove much but it can be used in estimation of odds that two documents have same angle on two stamps, but we would also need big enough sample of certificate stamped by same stamper for this.

I also wonder what their report will look like. After all everybody in that building have PhD and they use equations Zullo ''my god, havent even seen…' lol
youtu.be/jk3KRxTfkLM?t=11m55s

Another independent investigator Zullo used, was Reed Hayes.

Zullo stated that those Reed Hayes confirmed that document is fake which is not exactly true. Here is statement of Hayeses web site from Aug:
"In short, my examination does not prove that President Obama’s valid Certificate of Live Birth does or does not exist at the State of Hawaii Department of Health. If the certificate is in fact at the Department of Health, my examination still does not prove that that document is valid. Again, I have not examined the original and can therefore not be certain as to the authenticity of the COLB. "
reedwrite.com/index.php/2016/08/03/obama-birth-certificate/

Mainly his points are inconclusive because he had to work with scanned document which is not usual practice in forensic document evaluation. He does mention many blatant oddities, and I dont know which he talks about, but if those oddities are layers and linked resized elements and this 9 points of forgery then I think Reed Heyes is also 60+ years old grandpa who doesnt know how to computer. I admit I havent seen his report or checked any of his other work.

Good god user, you must be a shill. In the video, they say they had to rotate obamas birth certificate a couple of degrees.

They used the X in 6d from the donor birth cert. You are putting out a lot of disinformation.

We had a thread delivering to us the message by Him that it stems from an Indian - (((Native American))) - language meaning something alongside of "standing at the beginning of the day" or "standing and seeing the dawn rise".

Dude, the NT is redpilled as fuck.
Nothing against religion but I think every single one can be compromised. I mean, is there even a quote saying pagans shouldn't miscegenate?

Uh, no. Nothing about his terms are legitimate because he was acting as sitting president illegally. Biden was only vice on Obama's ticket, and since Obama wasn't eligible neither is his entire ticket.

Nope, I rechecked an I stand my ground. Even more you helped me to figure out that Zullo and Gillar contradicst themself in that 9 points of forgery video.

Zullo used 7e on Obamas certificate as evidence twice.

1. At (X, box and "various parts of line on top") presented here.

Video on
Timestamp: 5:35
now we are going to focus on boxes 6d (circles 6d on Obama) and 6e (circles 7e on Obama) (Mark Gillar probably made mistake and said 6e while thinking 7e) within the Obama pdf
both X-es were taken directly from box 6d (circles 6d on Johanna)'in the Ah'Nee long form birth certificate
in fact not only was the X pulled over but the box itself was pulled over and various parts of line on top of the X were also pulled over according to forensic document experts

So X, box and various parts of line on top should be taken from 6d on Ah'Nee Johannas certificate and copied to 6d and 7e on Obamas.
That is exactly what you can see on my picture. And all three elemets dont match in all three fields as Zullo claims they do

2. At 5 points of forgery that were grought together presented here:

Timestamp: 1:15
we will look at first 5 points of forgery together since they were brought from Ah'Nee in one group (marks 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g)

6d is not on this list, but it was used in proof under point 1. in this post
7e in on this list and was also used under point 1. in this post

Here Zullo contradicts himself.
In point 1. he claims that 7e on Obamas certificate is from 6d on Johannas certificate
> Now we are going to focus on boxes 6d and 6e within the Obama pdf.Both X-es were taken directly from box 6d
In point 2. he claims that 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Obamas certificate are brought from 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Johannas certificate
>they were brought from Ah'Nee in one group

Which one is it? Obamas 7e from Johannas 6d or 7e? It cant be both!

I made slight mistake

In point 1. he claims that 7e on Obamas certificate is from 6d on Johannas Ah'Nee certificate

> Now we are going to focus on boxes 6d and 6e (Mark Gillar probably made mistake and said 6e while thinking 7e, since when he says 6e on video 7e is circled and there is no 6e on certificate at all) within the Obama pdf.Both X-es were taken directly from box 6d

In point 2. he claims that 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Obamas certificate are brought from 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e''', 7g on Johannas Ah'Nee certificate in one group

Which one is it? Obamas 7e from Johannas 6d or 7e? It cant be both!

FFS I fucked formatting big time
This is how last paragraph of should look like.

In point 1. he claims that 7e on Obamas certificate is from 6d on Johannas Ah'Nee certificate
>Now we are going to focus on boxes 6d and 6e 7e within the Obama pdf. Both X-es were taken directly from box 6d in the Ah'Nee long form birth certificate
(Mark Gillar probably made mistake and said 6e while thinking 7e, since when he says 6e on video 7e is circled and there is no 6e field on certificate)

In point 2. he claims that 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Obamas certificate are brought from 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Johannas Ah'Nee certificate in one group

Which one is it? Is Obamas 7e from Johannas 6d or 7e? It cant be both!

As much as I checked this is also all wrong.

First it says African not African American.

I know my sources arent the best but:

Nowhere on Barack Obama's birth certificate does the term "African-American" appear. The space for "Race of Father" is filled in with the word "African," which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama's father was) were more likely to use for themselves than "negro" (the latter being synonymous with "slave" in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).

According to the actual federal coding manual for vital statistics in 1961, they were expecting to receive answers such as “Afro-American” and national groups such as “Mongolian.”
There was never a prescribed list of choices for race. Race is whatever the parents said they were and in 1961 black Kenyans called themselves “African” as evidenced by the 1962 Kenya Census forms.

The source I consulted said Obama Sr. was the only African black (as opposed to American blacks) on the Island at that time.
According to the Hawaiian Journal of History there were almost 5,000 blacks in Hawaii in 1960 nearly all of them being from the US and connected to the US military
1960: Blacks - 4,943 Total population - 632,772

Sources:
obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/the-african-race-the-final-chapter/
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2711242/posts?page=27

I smell a shill….

I agree with this autist. I find it really hard to believe someone who ``can`` forge a document, wouldn't have the common sense to use multiple sources or offset the letters to make it look original. Who in their right minds would release a document for billions to scrutinize if they didn't think it would stand the test. I understand they fuck up in their hubris, but this is beyond retarded. This is more likely a way to discredit us in someway, shape or form.

(checked)
It's fishy for sure.
Maybe they only had access to the one source?

The term african / american didnt exist back then.
A genuine one would have said negro

They fucked up good

Even if there was only a single source, it wouldn't be hard to recreate the things needed to make it look original. Literally copying and pasting is pleb/troll tier shit posting. I am confident in their ability to hire someone with enough counterfeiting experience to create his birth certificate…IF it was forged. I still think this is disinformation to discredit and divide us.

Bambam's father was from Africa, that's why it appears as African for his race.

hurdur

You seem to assume "they" are always better at anything
My observation is they are half assed in everything they do, and constantly fuck up relying on the media to cover their ass.

also a follow up
I think it boils down to the lot of them being power tripping narcissists they dont put enough effort in because "they are perfect"

Having that attitude / personality trait is the recipe for disaster for every "masterplan" they hatch

I get that, I really do. I can even get on board and say that really might be the case. But that can't be the argument everytime, that's how disinfo picks up. We should honestly scrutinize every bit of information we get. The user above actually scrutinized sheriff Joe and Zullo's work, and found it to be false. This is the more likely scenario. Stop under estimating the enemy, they didn't get to where they are by copy/pasting bullshit. This looks like it's to discredit the alt right and actually get us labelled fake news by parroting this bullshit.

I think this surfaced now to put pressure on obama.not as disinfo.

Look at all the fake clinton news outlets
They all pushed the story, after 8 years of subverting this issue.

He is a house nigger for the clinton entity, but i can tell that he dont want to start any shit in his name, he just want off the ride in one piece

You are drastically overestimating the effort (((they))) put into hiding things.

On of the reasons this board and its culture exists in its current form is because people have seen things that others refuse to take note of. The kikes know that burying the truth is useless since it will eventually be unearthed. So the most logical route is not to hide what's there, but rather change the perceptions of the actors who can see it.

The holocaust is an obvious hoax, but the details of its more than questionable claims are restricted from criticism due to the ceaseless flow of pejorative narratives such as "never again", "antisemitism", and "white supremacy". Not only are people fooled into believing it, but they're deterred from raising questions. Thus, the meme is solidified, and all the evidence against it becomes useless.

The same phenomenon is seen with the birth certificate, which is associated with pejoratives such as "conspiracy theory" and "birtherism". Questioning the apparent reality of the long form's forgery invokes labels of ill repute, thus making easier the job of blinding people to its discrepancies. In which case, they don't need to put an excess of effort into anything. You only expect that as autist.

I see your point, and it was well made. I still stand by mine to scrutinize the information though. I guess it comes down to the lesser of 2 evils. Letting the potentially life altering information float into the abyss, or ruin any influence we might have. I just fear a boy who cried wolf scenario.

A valid concern, but they were going to call alt-right stuff 'fake news' either way.

The late David Lane author of the 14 words disagrees.

fuck off kike, hell awaits you

Not to mention that they are not as united as (((LARPers))) always try to hammer into everyone's skulls. They do have some sort of shared goal of being above everyone else but in the end each individual thinks more about himself or his immediate clique rather than their entire race which is why their plans often mess up with each other. For example, there is a very wide margin between what the Israeli Jews want and what the Eurokikes want.

The birth certificate is a forgery, and the user who investigated it and found the photoshop shoddy shows that it was thrown together in haste.

See where this is going? They want to indict Trump, and this is the roundabout way to do it. Why else is the forgery so amateurish? They cast out easy bait in the hopes of fooling people. There is scheming written all over this. They will find a way to indict Trump one way or another, and this is their final bid for power.

where does this idea come from that ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE are in on it? average jew joe couldn't give a shit or may be vaguely aware of the motivations

rather it is that THE ORGANIZED CLIQUES are jewish

SET JEWS contains ELITE
SET ELITE is a subset of JEWS

how hard to understand is this? disinfo shill pls go

You know it doesnt really matter where something comes from as ling as it is truth that can be verified.

also:

Did you read the post?

If you refer to me as user who investigated it
Check my posts again:I proved that Sheriffs Arapaio And Mike Zullo & .co 5 year long investigation is complete bullshit.

Those guys are from times when forensics meant magnifying glass and polaroids. They have no clue how to computer.

In 2012 they claimed that fuckinf layers, clipping masks and linked elements (that are result of pdf optimization similar to OCR) are proof of forgery. Now they admitted that they with Xerox machine they were able to reproduce "some" of those anomalies.

Now they were playing with copy paste technology and imprecisely superimposed few elements. If you open photoshop and repeat steps from 9 Points Of Forgetry video you can see for yourself that those elements dont match at all.

Furthermore, Zullo and Gillar who made video fucked up big time. Out of three main points of video two points contradict themselves:
If you check Mark Gillars video that was in this presentation youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc or

Timestamp: 1:15
7e in on this list and was also used under another point:

At (X, box and "various parts of line on top")
Timestamp: 5:35
>Now we are going to focus on boxes 6d (circles 6d on Obama) and 6e (circles 7e on Obama) (Mark Gillar probably made mistake and said 6e while thinking 7e) within the Obama pdf.
>Both X-es were taken directly from box 6d (circles 6d on Johanna)'in the Ah'Nee long form birth certificate.
So X, box and various parts of line on top should be taken from 6d on Ah'Nee Johannas certificate and copied to 6d and 7e on Obamas BC.

Here Zullo contradicts himself:

In first point he claims that 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Obamas certificate are brought from 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Ah'Nee certificate

In second point he claims that 7e on Obamas certificate is from 6d on Ah'Nee certificate

Which one is it? Is Obamas 7e from Ah'Nee 6d or 7e? It cant be both!

Again: I have seen no indisputable proofs that Obangos birth certificate pdf is forged.
But I also dont claim it is legit or that I know or care where Obango was born. I do claim that Sheriff Joe Arpaios Mike Zullo and Mark Gillar are incompetent morons.

9 Points of Forgery

Thanks Sheriff Joe for having the balls to continue with this!!!

"You can fool all of the people some of the time,
You can fool some of the people all the time,
But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time!"

Yeah I agree every kid who ever tried to forge medical papers for school or insurance fraud knows that you have to merge layers before you save your composition.
And that when you copy paste stamps you rotate them a bit since it is way to obvious that they are the same if you dont do it.

But considering how amateurish some actions by DNC were, as evident from leaked emails, It is totally possible that Obamas BC would be forged by some cousin of son of DNC higher member.
And even FBI often doesnt know how to security.

You're being overconfident user, and overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. Never underestimate the opponent under any circumstance. The instant you assume something about your opponent and let your assumption be known in battle your opponent will play off of the read that you are making said assumption whenever they can. So unless there is some kind of grand psy-op among anons going on here, i suggest refraining from that line of thought.

Another thing, this board exists for one reason, which for every user that is familiar with Holla Forums will understand. We questioned the source. It doesn't matter which faction of Holla Forums you belong to. Whether you worship kek, the christian god, or one of the other pagan religions. Whether you belong to the fascists or the libertarians. Or you're a simple observer watching the world turn. You know that we exist because we questioned the source. We sought the truth in every form it takes, and that was our highest value, truth. We knew that skepticism and eternal scrutiny over any and all that was asserted as fact would lead us to enlightenment. I see many of you anons straying from this path. We were the eternal skeptics who sought nothing but the highest truth. We dug through mountains of shit for what we were after. From the truth of race to the holocaust to every conspiracy theory out there. Question everything friends, farewell.

She'll be seeing you soon enough, Satan.

Kek

anybody could have hacked those emails if podesta and company were sharing passwords in emails like that

mfw using so secure leet passwords as [email protected]/* */ which was later changed to pa@@sw0rd for security reasons…

Alphabet agencies regularly fuck shit up really bad.

Putin is going to hack MAGA hats?

Is Russia the new Gamergate?

see

This is concern-kikery. I could have ignored all the previous flags as mere scrupulosity, but you've overplayed your hand with the "question everything" meme. You question the questionable; you question the suspicious; you question authority. You don't question everything. Questioning everything is the cornerstone of Critical Theory, and strictly incompatible with Holla Forums. The issue is–and always has been–the distraction of information clutter, which is exactly what you're espousing with nakedly malicious intent.

The reality here is that the particulars of the birth certificate are perfectly useless in contrast to the reality of the man (and his family) that we see in front of us. He looks nothing like his alleged mother or his alleged grandparents. He doesn't even look like Barack Obama Sr. For that matter, his alleged children look nothing like him or their tranny mother. When taking this extraordinarily simple, objective evidence into mind, I already know that the birth certificate is a forgery without looking at anything having to do with it since the man was clearly not born of the American citizens that his (doctored) history alleges. To that point, I didn't even bother watching the presentation. Discrepancies in his papers are unsurprising, and therefore irrelevant, if somewhat useful to our cause.

The simplest explanation does not require a complex analysis. The fact that shill-user posting semi-walls of text felt obligated to go through a laundry list of reasons to doubt a proposition that he decided was fundamentally flawed, regardless of his excessive micromanagement of detail, gave away his true intentions by the second post. Spouting technobabble that attempts to explain everything while showing nothing is a subversion tactic. We've seen it in how people rationalize Treblinka and 9/11. You are spreading disinfo, and your fellow shills are trying to soften the blow with moderated tunes of 'concerned but interested'.

Based on the evidence we have–irrespective of any birth certificate–the man calling himself Barack Obama is neither Kenyan nor American, but rather Indonesian. It is easiest to arrive at this simple conclusion by dint of Dunham's former globetrotting. As such, debate regarding any papers that must necessarily be forgeries in light of this apparent fact is redundant, and a blatant distraction. It is both easy and reasonable to doubt. But you went one step beyond doubt and hurled yourself over the cliff of credibility.

Fuck off you fucking shill cunt(s).

You're a moron.

His traits are the evidence, retard. Discrepancies in the birth certificate qualify as supporting evidence, and the equivocation offered up by this shill…

…is designed to obscure and distract from the central claim.

This isn't about whether or not the certificate is a forgery (it is). This is about the shill tactics being used to cover it up.

We're really lucky to have an user who can discern someone's true parentage just by looking at old photos. With evidence like this, the bluepilled masses will have to listen!

are you a nigger?

Ahem…

I rest my case.

It's good to know that we can prove the birth certificate is a forgery. But it's not the crucial element that makes or breaks the reality that he wasn't born in the US (or birthed by Dunham), despite what Inspector (kike) user would have you believe.

This is retarded. Sheriff Arp, waited until 3 weeks before Obama is out of office because he is a gatekeeper.

They want you to know the establishment is completely degenerate but they want you to do nothing about it. Learned helplessness it's called.

You'll find out soon….

gotta check those trips

checked. I want a SEVA suit too.

What in the actual fuck am I looking at? Is this a real slack conversation with Elliot Fink and David Brock?? How was this obtained? They were literally plotting to dox and KILL 1000 Trump redditors, 150 Trump 4channers, and however many they could get off Holla Forums? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

cuck if dubs op is cuck

Top kek @ that.

this goes on and on

I would say, this is a smocking gun and right now the only thing that needs to happen is to enforced the LAW as it was meant to be. But even this doesn't happen! The thing is, everyone who knows this also see how the LAW is not enforced, at this point you would expect more people asking this question: "why".

something is not right and this something is ankerd deep into the core of the system.

Lukewarm Christians finding compatriots within "Israel" is a recent development that was incrementally fostered by the same Marxist/Post-Holocaust doctrines that are poisoning everything else m8. True Christians now and throughout modern history are very aware of the true nature of the Synagogue of Satan and believe that all followers of Christ and His Father's laws are the seed of Abraham by faith, the true Israelites or Jews. However, this idea is unpalatable to your average atheist/LARPagan Holla Forumsack, who are all too eager to accept that Christianity is just another Jewish master plan, laid down carefully over the years to continually despise and eject them from all over Christendom only to eventually, after 1900 years, finally culminate in Christians for Israel which was formed in 1940s, to the Catholic Church officially removing the culpability of the Jewish people for the death of Christ.

This card has always been very creepy to me as an Australian, probably has to do with Port Arthur Incident.

Also nice trips.

Personally orchestrated.

that user said nothing of the sort. the implication was that just because they look different that isn't definitive proof. We need more than just "they look different" we need concrete evidence. Things like a dna test or a legitimate birth certificate.

this anons is an example of a buttmad autist who thinks that because a half nigger doesnt look like a nigger or a coalburner it automatically means he isn't a us citizen and we can impeach him for it.

Unlike some people here I'm all for (((diversity))) of opinion, and I'll certainly take the counter points presented here into account; however I can say I'm more interested in what the supposed experts on this case have concluded over some anonymous, equally inconclusive, criticisms.

It certainly would be nice if the media gave this story more coverage so more people, including more people of supposed authority, could debate this issue, but somehow I don't think we'll see that.

I'm not gonna say some of the anons in this thread are shills, but I sure am thinking it loudly.

The fact that I tried to follow evidence presented in Araios presentation since his video is shit does not make me shill.

I dont take anything for fact until I am able to verify it with some source I trust. I dont just believe and spread every bullshit that some faggot LARPER said so on 4chan, just because it fits my narrative.

Snopes is completely relevant source if you can verify their claims by other trustworthy sources, and alex jones is not always right.

And I would be glad to write another wall of text to explain you
technobabble in more details. Just tell me what was to hard for you to understand.
Or is your attention span so short that you need Morgan Freeman to narrate my explanations why Arpaio, Zullo and similar Columbo style detectives are morons.

no we cant, for many reasons:
mainly because so far none of investigators examined original document that is supposed to be in hawaii
and secondly because every birthers "proof" so far was discredited with logical explanation

Give me single "proof" that I cant dispute and show you why it doesnt prove without doubt that it is forgery.

I hope forlab will publish their results and Zullo takes this shit to court where more experts can check it.

And no I am not a shill.
I wish my SCIF would have windows.

This doesnt look like some reddit fanboy LARPer wrote it at all. But it sure is funny read that made my day.

^actually laughed at this one

Kek.

as an aussie I just pissed myself tell me someone has a hi-res scan.

tfw you have enemies that want to kill you
tfw the woodland wildlife would probably get them first

low energy

A Visit From Saint Adolf by A.W Donner
northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn122216.mp3
Twas the night before Christmas and all round the world it was migrant rape time for white boys and girls, elections and memes were still fresh in the air, making white nationalists slow to care, white genocide marched on and nothing had changed, showing alt right joy absolutely deranged, a solution existed and work how it would, if only pro whites could decide that it should, but voting is fun, tweeting is funner, doing hard work is just such a bummer, so lets all pretend that politics works and new politicians won't turn out jerks, they'll do the impossible and stick to their word and make non whites leave to their parts of the world, they'll go in peace and not put up a fight, cuz we know they're all so docile right?

The system we hated is now a-ok, whites will never face another dark day, the northwest imperative no longer matters, that way to a homeland now lies in tatters, a hero of old watched from heaven above looking down on the world he'd had enough, Saint Adolf could scarcely believe his eyes, his aryan race was still going to die. "They think they have won!" he cried out aloud, "Their fate is yet death but still they are proud?!! They can't lift a finger to oppose the Jew, because to the keyboard it remains glued, this isn't their best he said with disdain, responsibility they all disclaim, they think they're smart to bypass the northwest, but they're nothing more than useless pale pests!!!" With one final sigh Saint Adolf admitted his racial stock had become far too timid, if his race were to continue existing its enemies he would have to start blitzing.

"A Goebbels, a Himmler, a Göring and Strasser! Come SS and SA come every Sieg Heiler!! Hey Eichmann, Bormann, Mengele and Hess it is now time you cease your long rest!!" With his crew all awakened and ready to go Hitler showed them the state of the earth down below, this party so brave which would fight to the last did descend on a cloud of zyklon b gas, the darkies were first to fall in the fight, their bodies strung up and lit to make light, the asians and brownies didn't last long, they were no match for the white races throng and then round the world all the ovens were lit, it'll quite soon be over the Jews did admit and sure enough it was their time to die, but no synagogue would they find in the sky, up up they went that much was true, but then on the ground did they acrue, to tell what this was folks were hard put, twas not blackened snow, twas kosher soot, battle was over, all turned out well, this christmas was most certainly swell, the white race was safe, ever more to be so, to the northwest no one had to go, of course this is fiction, which I sit here chanting, whites still are threatened, politics notwithstanding, well should you listen, since you had your fun, if you want a white homeland, then…COME… GET…IT…DONE.

NICE TRY

WE ARE THE TRUE JEW, THE JEWISH NOW ARE NOTHING BUT EUROPEANS PRETENDING TO BE JEWS BUT WE ARE THE ACTUAL JEWS. WHEN YOU LOOK AT JESUS'S DESCRIPTIONS FROM OTHERS WE KNOW THAT HE NOT ONLY IS PLANE LIKE US BUT THAT HE HAS AUBURN OR BROWN HAIR THUS HE IS ARYAN

JESUS IS GOD OF Holla Forums

JEWS AREN'T THE ENEMY, TRUE JEWS LIKE BEN SHAPIRO AND MILO BUT INSTEAD THE ENEMY IS THOSE CAPITALISTS!!!!!!!!

Jesus is a dead meme.

NO

JESUS IS…JESUS IS THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT THERE WILL BE SCOFFERS? CHECKMATE K….

Nah fuck I can't do this. I was a actually a Pastor till a year ago and then I gave up. AMA or don't

yeah nah yeah nah cunt, it's to do with the "Fuck off we're full" thing.

even if it is true, nothing will happen as a consequence.

He could be stricken from the books as a President. A pretender.

I wonder if there is any law that allows up sto punish him for breaking constitutional law when it comes to running for President.

good luck in the lake of fire
you'll need it, oh wait, you'll burn just the same as everyone else
:^)

Hehehe no, likely just want to gather data and search for correlations that users might have. If they can find positive correlations through the data they can classify their enemy, thus target the enemy and combat the enemy effectively using counter tactics.

The ratio would probably also explain this because 4chan was a lot smaller than reddit, and well 8pol is neglectable.

are you a fucking stupid nigger ?pol is the only place to get news spewed out from gd kikes then redirected for what it really is you fucking faggot your jewish KYS!!