Our nation is potentially under attack

Our nation is potentially under attack

I don't know why people are laughing and memeing right now. Most of us thought something bad was going to happen to prevent Trump from becoming president and now we have this short chain of events from today.

These quotes were from TODAY and not long after it came out that Obama is not an American citizen. Is this not an official fucking declaration of war???

It is not a coincidence that the birth certificate info was released today as well, it is a direct response from either 1) the Trump administration 2) patriots inside the US government who know shit we don't and know something potentially huge is about to happen. Now we have Obama calling for a press conference tomorrow.

I just bought 70 lbs of rice and several bottles of lighter fluid. I know many of you are already prepared but you better watch that news conference tomorrow and have an immediate plan to get to Costco.

Can we get a short list of last minute supplies in case Obama officially declares war on Russia tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfFvZXcBKcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your nation has been under attack for over a century, friend. Each of the events you described has their own thread with anons freaking out, just wait until the conference.

you getting emergency supplies just now? you're already fucked. meming i what we do best, someone has to counter the flow of false information.

Nice picture of soldiers going to war i think we should go to war (im a marine)

I'm gonna prepare tomorrow.

You may want to pick up some composure and a little skepticism, while you're out. If you are here and you aren't fully prepared already, you must either be new or retarded. There is no use panicking 14hrs early. Wait until the press conference before you freak out.

And just stating that he will "take action" against Russia isn't a declaration of war unless he explicitly threatens or commits an act of war. For all we know it could be economic santions. I want the happening too, user, but keep your shit together.

because before anything else, Holla Forums is a board of happenings. how new to the internet are you?

Because sanctions never led to war before?

Do sanctions matter when obongo has his foot out the door already and Trump would obviously do everything he could to reverse them?

Russia has been sanctioned out the ass before, didn't lead to nukes. Anyway, I'm not saying Obama won't do something stupid, just that there's no point spilling your spaghetti about it until we know what it is tomorrow.

If something is going to happen..its going to come tonight before 7 am.

If Obama is going to do something hes going to just DO IT and hes not going to tell anyone.

I love a good conspiracy theory thread as well.
But look at it this way..whatever is going to happen…its just gonna happen and their ain't shit you can do about it.

live your life and just sit back and say fuckit.

I have made moderate preparations over the last couple months. I have just bought a few extra items and I would say I am still more prepared than 99% of the people on this continent. I am looking for last minute advice for myself and anyone else who thinks they can do a little bit more.

stop freaking the fuck out and panic buying. wont do you any good. sit back, relax, and see what king nigger has to say come tomorow

living my life involves gassing kikes, lynching niggers and cutting still beating hearts out of beaners.

Honestly dude if you're that prepared then you are more prepared than me. I have a few shitty guns and some ammo; no food stores at all.

It's nothing. Surprise! Nigger is being a niggerfaggot again. Remember, the left are crybullies, if you make it clear you are perfectly prepared to sock them in the face they run crying into their safe spaces.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfFvZXcBKcg

Nature will provide, user
sorry, can't embed on mobile browser

I spent under $60. Id say it was worth it regardless.

Wow man thats no way to live. We don't need violence in a legitimate political operation.

Trump won. Joe is going after Obama. Calm down and be rational.

shut up dude im going to war (im a marine)

ftfy

Im a girl btw

i'M AN ANDROID

I sexually identify as Adolf Hitler.

I identify as Eva Braun

INB4: (((They))) go full night of broken glass on everyone.

a little chaos never hurt anybody. its just a reminder of what we are capable of. im extremely calm.

Part of the reason the USA hates Russia is because they are economically independent enough that sanctions do not hurt them too badly.

Particularly now that their islamic pipeline is on the way, what with Assad remaining unMossaded

Becoming more independent all the time. Read up on their food import laws which are recent if you want to read about a nation preparing for the worst.

I'm actually astounded by how much Russia has advanced since say the Russo-Georgian War (2008). Their force projection is greatly improved and propaganda wise they can do things that western media cant (provide details and believable coverage of events around a large part of the world). I don't want to sound like I'm playing into this "Russian propaganda fake news blah blah" shit but they actually built RT up in a short period of time, getting it even on some US cable networks, and there's a whole network of news sites covering things like Syria with detail completely unlike anything from the western media. And those sites don't even hide they are russian.

peanut butter is extremely calorie dense and it has very good macros. it's really all you need as far food is concerned. rice is just carbs

RT is a good channel as long as you understand their angle.

How long does it last? How do you store it?

The nigger waited until the last business day before the electors vote to make his little speech. They will try to steal the election.

Luckily, they will die.

It last forever as long as you leave it in a dark, cool place.

I get it, and I've caught some glaring bullshit in the past (completely different facts between RT and Sputnik regarding the death of the GRU head last year or whatever, just bizarre that both outlets wouldn't be on the same page on that). That's just one example but I'm not a tard when it comes to media deception, I do think it's amazing what Russia has done with news/propaganda in less than a decade

Doesn't he always hold a press conference before he goes on his holiday vacation?

I don't think he will do anything other than whine about "muh putin" and "muh vote your conscious" in a last ditch effort to get the electoral college to vote for someone other than Trump. Obama is a wuss when it comes to risky shit.

Its amazing what you can accomplish without communism

That's not how governments work you stupid shit. Do you think he'll just leave the fucking door locked when Trump shows up to move in on January?

you need vial of liquid lsd for post-apocalyptic psyops

Even that is completely beyond the fucking pale.

you could literally become a wizard wandering the wastelands

In the event shit gets Bosnia-tier enough for one to need emergency supplies, one that lacks it may have all the intentions of getting said supplies by various means.

:^)

It'll be 10 hours before I hear the news of Obama being a stupid nigger who throws us into war.

One of the most troubling things about O'Bummer's behavior is that there is NO EVIDENCE of this so-called Russian involvement. It is a lie of the magnitude of "weapons of mass destruction" that was started by the CIA and got us into the Iraq war.

They want to know who "fucked" with the election? The Democrats did. They think they can hide their bad deeds by putting the heat on the messenger.

Want to know who the leaker was? Seth Rich. Wound up dead, gunshots in his back, from a "robbery" in which nothing was taken. Funny how that works.

Keep your powder dry anons. Real life is here.

OBAMA IS NOT LETTING THE RUSSIANS GET AWAY WITH THEIR FRAUD

Probably this, he will announce further economic sanctions backed by the EU, possible complete isolation of Russia and its market which would cause further economic damage to Russia.

Besides this probably more military exercises in Europe and programms to contain Russia might it decide to invade a country.

We don't get anything done if we don't do that though. Memes are our lifeblood here.

The problem with this, is that congress goes into recess basically today (today is their target date for recessing for the holidays) and they dont come back until the new congress takes charge on the 3rd of next month. Meaning, if he plans to try to do anything he either has to do it basically NOW and get it through congress in literally less than a day, OR he does it by EO which can be instantly reversed by Trump when he takes office later in jan

Thats as far as sanctions and the like go. It would all be temporary given the situation hes in. But consider his language, its been not only harsh but as close to decisive as hes ever been, ie: "this is something thats GOING to happen." Which is not entirely common place for him. So why would he take that tone knowing that an EO for sanctions will be instantly undone, and he has no time to get anything through congress? The only answer is: if he is going to do something, its going to be harder and longer lasting than a simple sanction or set thereof.

Does that mean war? Maybe, but probably not. We'll have to wait and see what he tries. I wouldnt rule it out, but I also dont think itll be something as simple as sanctions given all of the above that will hamstring him and his ability to make anything stick. Even the EU cant do anything THAT fast, and we all know they're as cucked as it comes, not to mention their reliance on energy that goes through Russian channels. They're unlikely to step out on their own under Obama and the democrats bidding, knowing full well they wont have the USA's backing come Jan.

I dont know, we'll find out soon I guess. But I would expect far worse than simple sanctions.

This, Op is fucking retard. Our nation is literally occupied by Zionist Jews.

It'll be some tough talk re: Aleppo etc.

Also arrogant dismissal of Trump.

only on fucking Holla Forums

Its been under attack since the late 50's.

I sexually identify as a high capacity oven.

That got me.

Join the club

always