Why is Spencer getting so much publicity?

Why is Spencer getting so much publicity?

I don't want to go through the tinfoil route because then everyone ends up getting called a shill **OR the thread get "shut down"

However the reason I bring that is because Spencer has enjoyed a very lenient time on MSM. What got me was how he went full retard in one of his speeches… and now he's getting a documentary in the same way Fox did Zeitgeist.

I cannot go into much detail because again I don't want to go tinfoil because then the thread will die.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are we being spammed by Spencer threads? What are you sliding?

It's because all kikes have secret shoah fantasies.
They're so well adapted to persecution they can't actually function without it.

Why are the mods locking the fucking thread so nobody slides you retard, sliding with White Nationalists on a WN board, oh no, what are we going to do.

The mods need to stop nonsense, and let threads with content hold the discussions, everything is eceleb to these fucking autists.

>>>/kennedi/ check em

PHALLUS

Because he's good for the jews.

kys

The docu crew had been following him around since before NPI and a little after, Alt-Right really broke out in a big way during the election. Spencer is credited with coining the term and interviews well. I also think he makes these shit lib bitches wet so there's also that.

This is the nigger thread we get as a result, you kike

Duke and Anglin are faggots worth insulting

Yet people here attack Spencer and Milo?

Fuck you dumb fuck retards. Go back to stormfront.

Hello Holla Forums

sage

topkek

Unlike you, I gotten 3 replies. Which means I'm a bad goy.

you got 3 replies, guess you're a bad goy too

I'm bumping it again, the mods locked a good thread for this shit, so lets fucking let them see what happens they mod like niggers

Because Spencer is an attention whore and conman.

Because he's been doing shit?
And what do you care about your thread? If you mention the guy's name, your thread dies, it's as simple as that.

This is not the first time I hear someone call him a "conman", is there a reason why you say this?

I ask because I gotten two different responses:
1) he's just being edgy for the shekels
2) he is planning on releasing a "product" (most likely a book I bet) to sell his followers

I got the sense of that, this is why I haven't mentioned him directly.

Back to TRS you fag loving cuck.

I don't know, this guy is an absolute faggot who cannot debate for shit. I had no idea who he was until I heard about him sometime last year. What really pisses me off is how he hijacked the anti-globalist sentiment in this country that has been gong on for a long time and called it the "alt-right". There is no reason for this idiot to be representing a book club, let alone a political movement. He is a clown.

Vid related is a demonstration of his inability to debate and reason as he gets BTFO by a literal WE WUZ

He gets fundraising through his platform, including whatever Phalanx shit was going on.

Spencer is le intellectual 'hwhite nationalist and poses no threat. He's just here to argue his points and trigger the liberals. He a good boi who never did nothing. He won't raise an army or inspire white americans to take their country through will to action. He's a safe bet.

I, personally, despise the fucker. He's pure intellectual masturbation and irl trolling. He'll inspire a movement he'll ever be able to lead. He's not 'a great'. He'll never inspire great men to action.

Yeah, no, this is my only board, and people will discuss WN content, when mods lock them we get multiples like this, so fuck off you kike.

Because they're idiots who believe in the efficacy of public shaming. They don't seem to understand that setting themselves up as the moral guardians of humanity pisses people off. They want to portray Spencer the person you should never be, but in practice, they're just giving free publicity. Yes he's (((Alt-Right))), but it's not a bad thing for NatSoc.

I think he did pretty well at the texas university, although that was less debate and more public speech.

see

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
only when pieces of shit are shilling us

Then delete this and unlock the other one, you sound as fucking retarded as the nigger mod

They left the thread about defending Spencer's mom up, stick to that one for all Dicky-related posting.

Look, just admit that like the guy or not, he has become a real political force, and is therefor impossible to ignore on a board about politics and action.

You think random Holla Forumslacks are like mods because we police ourselves, please keep outing yourself. Keep crying about bumplocked threads.

He is not a politician, he is an e-celeb. E-celeb threads get bumplocked. If not, there would be multiple threads about moly, cuntwell, donovan, sinead, and evalion every fucking day. Which would ruin this board. Do you want to ruin this board?

proofs are lacking

Holla Forums is an interesting place, but it's easier to astroturf it, plus the mods are against us, I believe.

They want us to turn our back on the white men who actually begin to raise their voices, doing the best they can and know how to in these conditions. That's all this anti-TRS, Spencer, et cetera is. They want us contained and constantly suspicious.

this. Everything I've ever heard about him was about how he is the "voice of the alt-right" despite him being a moron and never actually doing anything worthwhile.

Nigger the mods are retarded when it comes to content, and autism prevails, they don't know the difference, and you don't between a fucking e-celeb like Evalion, and a WN interview on MSM.

So please, kill yourself you piece of shit.

That's iron march doing that, not Holla Forums

What are you talking about?

which is suspicious as fuck, also, I've never seen someone say WN as much as you.

I've heard that a lot, but I've yet to see any evidence. Are they biased? If they care about politics they are. But if they were against us I think it would look like half/pol/ during ctr shilling.

He's talking fluently and openly about white nationalism on college campuses, right at the pinpoint of cultural poz and strife and getting massive mainstream coverage for it. He's allegedly planning a much larger college tour in the coming year. He's made national news for sparking a heil earlier this year, and he's used the media to get openly white nationalist messages across with varying success. He's clearly become more than just an e-celeb, reaching somewhere near the same level of real-life notoriety as David Duke has, and we've never banned threads about that guy.

We decide if he did well or not, there is support on here for Dicky, and detractions, the mods need to fuck off.

They fucking deleted the Tucker Carlson/Eichenwald meltdown that went fucking viral, he had a twitter breakdown, and guess what, we have fucking 8 threads on it now because we are being run by a literal nigger.

It's much more subtle here. They are strong in their censorship for a few days, then back off for weeks sometimes, but the whole direction they've been pushing us in for especially the last year is only for us to comment on MSM happenings and articles. No more self-improvement, no more thought-explorations, and then deleting or anchoring all supposed "e-celubs" who actually are fighting for whites in the real world. They want us to stop learning and improving actually, and leave us satiated with being able to say "kike," "nigger," and all around being paranoid and pretty moronic.

Right, because after all, what's not to like ammirite
>>>/trs/

Probably some kind of TRS bullshit, with their forum wars. Failing to understand that we're an imageboard, and any kind of faggot who doesn't fit in an imageboard needs to fuck off.

not an argument

Was the thread about the radio show with Spencer, Anglin, and Enoch totally deleted? It was this show that convinced me these three are just genuine white men doing the best they know to improve our lot. Fuck all who fight this.

Deleted for eceleb no doubt by an autist who is not even out as a WN.

I didn't like the original shilling they did either, but that was months ago. It's obvious that actual shills have capitalized on this to make the mere connection to anything TRS poison here. They group-herd us towards this conclusion.

Start logging everything you can of threads that you deem have no right to be deleted against the will of anons.

reddit spacing in action

When david duke wasn't running for office, his threads got bumplocked too. Not 'banned.'

This is the first time I've seen it since implicit, which leads me to assume you are an outsider shilling.

If you want to go, go. 1st pic needed deleted, Thread 2 was low effort, 3rd got deleted when they unlocked the literature thread, which I also threw a fit about.

Why, the first pic was going over how codemonkey might be a Marxist. That's not worth exploring?

The second thread was low effort, but take it from this: We used to have amazing self-improvement threads that all anons actually got to be human in; that's why they were so popular. You could actually interact with other like-souls that aren't normalfaggots. This is a much needed and supported element. But all those threads have been getting anchored over time, to now where we have such low-effort OPs because that spirit has been bashed so low.

Holy shit a reddit spacing meme, and pretending people didn't like Dicky in a lot of interviews, including the OAN, Al Jazeera, and CBS. Nobody loves him, you are a kike if you think people don't give a shit he got the Roman Salutes going, and are sick of WN who are out in public being told they have no place on Holla Forums, that is fucking retarded.

It's mostly another meme to try and shut people up. Sometimes you need to break apart your thoughts in short paragraphs to get your point across better. t.editor

People have been turning around ever since he laid down a Hail Victory and drove out most of the cucks and opportunists. Since then, he wrecked some cucks and jews at a college speech.
There's still plenty of shit to talk about the alt-right, and we should always be recognized as a separate entity from them, but issues about them and discussion surrounding them should be allowed and not silenced. That's how truth is elucidated and paths of action are made, by talking about things honestly and working them over. Political shit deserves to be discussed on Holla Forums.

Unnecessary spacing after every sentence is still gay though.

I've done it and it's almost universal on chans to hit space after a paragraph, and that isn't even reddit spacing, kike meme on here that nobody falls for anymore.

Is that support on here?

You're moving the goalpoasts.

So? What did that accomplish?

reddit spaced for your pleasure

Like the jews in pictures with him doing the salute? I have no problem with discussing a speech he gives or something, but I won't take someone seriously if he is just an e-celeb shilled by the media. Like the fag Milo.

You ignored my reply to you.

I didn't ignore shit, I just can't participate in other real threads and also keep you faggots occupied in here.

There are no fucking goalsposts you cretin, he speaks about white nationalism, sometimes well, in MSM, the threads should be left, and not allow the kike shilling to crowbar in about shit between TRS, Daily Stormer and whatever other shit I have never read and never will, I don't give a shit.

Also stop deleting Tucker Carlson vids like people don't want to see them, fucking retarded.

It's inspiring. That's why they want it shut down. Notice this is now anchored as well.

I just noticed this Varg thread I was in earlier was outright deleted. It was just a video of Varg saying how Trump is picking lots of people he doesn't think will help us, and to basically prepare for the worse.

This is obviously an intelligent thing to consider and discuss, and was leading to good comments.

This one too. The user got banned.

Yeah, well there was a fair bit of support for his speech, certainly the part where he wrecked the cuck and the jew, and after the low knowledge, to mass confusion when opportunists started calling themselves alt-right during the election, Spencer's managed to reign himself in and earn some respect as being somewhat worth his salt. Now that we know he's not gay, and that he's wrecked a few scrubs, he's gone from not really known, to being worthy of some respect.

Notice how stuff like this isn't allowed, but shilling a video directly from a mainstream source and giving it clicks and views are allowed constantly in every thread. What's the big difference?

You said we like him. I denied seeing any such thing since at least implicit. Then you said the MSM liked him. Hence, goalpost movement.

arguing meta shit will do that

I still think e-celeb shit should be bumplocked, however I have no problem with the threads existing if there aren't multiples being shilled. Next time, make a webm and put some effort into OP, if that was you.

Well sorry if meta shit keeps popping up because mods keep locking threads unreasonably.

What should Holla Forums be about to you, then? That's the point, to let the anons decide, to let them self-moderate with moderation only when absolutely necessary.

Why do you think the mods don't engage with us, talk to us on /polmeta/, or even lay down their vision here? Because they're not actual honest white men that will sit down and speak with you face-to-face; they're just like passive aggressive kikes and censor you without a word.

a thread about that is at the top of the catalog and started an hour before your comment. you do know what the catalog is, right?

That is not defensible, the one good thing about this place is since it became predominantly pro-Fascist is not tolerating usual chan culture cancer. But if you mods that can not identify what is shilling, and then use anger against it as confirmation bias they are getting shilled, it's really fucking frustrating.

The mods are blind sided either by being compromised or autism and caused unnecesary shit for us with not being able to identify what is content and what is trash.

Fuck off I said there was some support on SOME of his stuff, he does poor in others. Fucking ridiculous to ban someone for posting a WN video, it's fucking bizaro Holla Forums.

gee, I wonder who did it…

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

The mods are straight up against us. No real man who cares about our future would do these things.

The one posted in real time was deleted immediately, then again. Then hours later when the story is viral, we get 5 threads posted in the same time. That is shit tier mods

The original video about Tucker wrecking the jew, and original twitter meltdown including some deleted tweets are gone, a new thread only popped up when the kike had a literal seizure.

Also, as if Holla Forums doesn't like Tucker Carlson, he hasn't had a bad interview since coming back, he's the best thing on cable at the moment.

Yeah, I can't find the original tweets.

and the butterflies flit away as soon as they can't get attention anymore

Like, I like Holla Forums as much as everyone else. I don't post about nothing but Richard Spencer all day long. That doesn't mean threads on the topic should be artificially silenced or discussion should be limited for no fucking reason. If this is how the thread would have normally ran it's course, than it should be let to run that course instead of the mods being cunts about it. That or people who would be discussing it have been banned, because 7 days for talking about a white nationalist with popular appeal is apparently considered a fair sentence nowadays.

My posts were deleted in the Eichenwald thread (and I was banned) for even sharing the pic of that other OP being banned, which I did not even post. And shouldn't the mods have had access to my IP anyway?

7 days isn't important if he evaded the ban immediately.

How fucking hard is it to keep threads about a person down to 1 at a time? They have been bumplocking those threads for at least a year now.

Because you are spreading the same drama in every thread.

I've posted this in 2 anchored threads and one that isn't.

This is an issue, and if you try to make threads to discuss it to the mods like men, they delete you, nor do they discuss with anons about anything on /polmeta/. There is nothing else to do but try and raise the awareness of real anons out there.

Because their is no spoken rule on this, because the mods don't explain or talk to the community. And when their was only one thread such as during the Texas A&M speech, that one thread got anchored, so don't pretend that works as a consistent rule.
And this drama is occuring because it's important. The first thread on Tucker Carson turning a jew mad with rage got deleted for no fucking reason, and instead of being able to hear and laugh at this complete asswreckage first hand, people who happened to miss it got left in the cold with no justification given.
That's bad moderation.

You expect him not to evade an unjust ban, to sit there and take it like we have been doing for decades?

This is it.

Then go to /polmeta/ and assemble evidence that doesn't make you look like a massive faggot. No one cares about your Holla Forums-tier drama. Quit pushing caps that we know is nothing like the 2 literature thread that can be argued against, and your low effort shit.

Have you ever thought, that rather than the mods being against us, maybe you are the problem?

commie talk

Are you really telling me that you are so new that you don't know e-celeb threads get bumplocked, and duplicates get deleted? Lurk moar
That does sound like a mistake. It happens. I personally was upset about the first lit thread this month. The problem got fixed. Now there is a thread about your jew and twatter. Get over it.

what?

The sit there and take it like usual was an analogy to white's collective action the last few decades, i.e. they don't push back and defend themselves.

I'll compile a better case. The point about /polmeta/ is mute though since they never engage with anons there. I've seen ikamphy post there once and just troll people he banned.

I didn't say talk to mods. If they are against you, that wouldn't work any way. I said use it as a chance to compile something if you have proof. Otherwise you guys just like to post screenshots of how you got banned like a whiny Holla Forumstard and no one will listen. If you can't compile something, then you are obviously talking out your ass.

What else is there to compile other than threads being banned along with the theory that they are blocking all self-improvement, European history, and intellectual exploration threads in lieu of only talking about mainstream events, basically turning Holla Forums into a moronic level reactionary state?

Then do your homework, because I have seen plenty of self-improvement, history, redpill, intellectual, etc. threads since the election. I think you're just butthurt that your own threads are low quality.

None of which has to do with the policy of not allowing e-celeb threads to slide other things.

None of those are my threads. I've made a single thread here in the past year; I just participated in those I saw taken down. I have seen a few, and they've all been bumblocked or deleted. I think you aren't paying close attention, or not wanting to believe Holla Forums is being subverted, which I also resisted for a long time.

And I shot down like three those you put up, be more choosy. One I even agreed with but it was deleted when the thread it referenced was unlocked.

You never responded to my critique of your critiques, which were deleted from this thread when I was banned. But whatever. This has been semi-productive.

You demanded I respond to you like a naggy bitch, iirc. Make an argument that something needs changed over on the meta board and I will pick it apart if I can. If I can't, then maybe whatever it is has some validity. Bet I can, though.

user, get over yourself. I merely asked you to respond to my rebuttal to you, yet you didn't. That's hardly being naggy. That's how sober argumentation works: you pick apart point by point and don't resort to ad homs.

you gotta link that shit at the time if you want anyone to know what you said, and it was naggy, it wasn't asking. You demanded. Which is bitch argumentation