Autism Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy

yahoo.com/beauty/autism-linked-to-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy-192403676.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vitamindwiki.com/Vitamin D is good, but must balance Vitamins A and K2 to prevent Calcification – Masterjohn Aug 2014
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/03/26/the-delicate-dance-between-vitamins-d-and-k.aspx
labdoor.com/rankings/vitamin-d#leaderboards
archive.is/H9Dpe
westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/beyond-good-and-evil/
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
livescience.com/36249-vitamin-healthy.html
technologyreview.com/s/546036/first-monkeys-with-autism-created-in-china/
vitamindcouncil.org/shop-not-logged-in/
vitamindcouncil.org/health-conditions/autism/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White femanon with vitamin D deficiency here.

What should I do?

you know the drill, tits or get the fuck out whore

Take supplements.

I am but supplements aren't as effective as sunshine.

You need the D

Eat fish.

vitamindwiki.com/Vitamin D is good, but must balance Vitamins A and K2 to prevent Calcification – Masterjohn Aug 2014

Whatever you do, stay away from synthetic vitamin d2. The only vitamin d that's good is d3. 5000 IU is the safe upper limit for vitamin d3 deficient people, including pregnant women.

If you don't want to do the supplement route, eat plenty of Wild Caught Salmon and free-range organic eggs. Mushrooms can be okay in moderation because you don't want acute mycotoxicity. Recently raw and organic milk has become available on the market with vitamin d3 added.

So really all they needed was some vitamin D? Dumb bitches who won't let themselves get fucked whem preggo i swear

My supplements are D3 (2000 IU). I take 2-3 a day.

I live in a cold climate (Boston) so I rarely go out.

Salmon and eggs are actually two of my favorite foods. So is spinach. Thanks for the advice.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/03/26/the-delicate-dance-between-vitamins-d-and-k.aspx
Another reference for why balance vitamin intake is needed.

You should be fine in the long run but you can also ensure the purity and absorption of your supplements. Use labdoor for that.
labdoor.com/rankings/vitamin-d#leaderboards

Remember that vitamin d3 is fat-soluble which is why pairing it with milk has become popular. Taking d3 with a fatty food like eggs and fish (fish oil) would be the best time to take it.

Good stuff. Calcification and the excessive calcium in foods is a pretty underrated issue. For being one of the hardest vital minerals to gain in the wild and in primitive societies, it's now doing tons of damage to our bodies after it started being added to everything.

Supplements, 15 minutes of daylight a day, and tits or GTFO.

Careful the autistic vegan mod was triggered by the by the last thread and buried it.

To be fair, Mercola may be jewish and his products are shit but I personally haven't seen him spread disinfo. This is a terrible analogy but he's like a lesser Alex Jones that's focused on health but with zero humor and alarmism. He is used like Jones as a strawman by the msm for health topics, but his articles are accurate where it counts and everything is sourced. I've seen other places reference his articles because he has what Jones has, being in the game long enough, '96 I believe? If he ever does go full-kike it can be a problem for natural medicine because they're on the rise, limitations in mind. That said things are already bad enough since alternative medicine people are being literally killed off. 50+ dead just last year and in ways that would make hillary's targets look professionally silenced. Overall to be in the alternatve/natural/holistic/buzzword medicine scene is quite suffering since pharm companies have wide reach and not many (((places))) want to touch you with a single click. As a result you have to go to great lengths to survive so when they shill their products and use affiliate links it's not surprising.

A better place overall would be natural news. They're 90% redpilled; still bluepilled on the alt-right being controlled opposition, the jew problem, and still use nazi comparisons as a derogatory illustration. Just about everything else they talk about shows their use; posting whistleblower articles, quoting wikileaks, it's all there. Really good place to visit for memory hole'd stories regarding health. Even then I wouldn't but the products they shill.

Dr Axe is also pretty decent. Makes landwhales upset because he's a straight white male, sources all his info, and makes things easy to read. Just reading some of the sad excuses for articles posted by landwhales that are trying to debunk him is enough to validate his work which amounts to basic stuff. Again I wouldn't buy anything that's shilled. I'll link one now about d3. archive.is/H9Dpe

The only place that's top-tier would have to be the Weston A Price Foundation. Based on the dentist and his work himself, their articles are extremely thorough and lengthy but their updates are agonizingly slow. Learning about him was an early redpill in health related topics because his findings were slowly swept under the rug and modern dentistry is a (((deviation))) from what discoveries he made that mostly started when he went looking for why some primitive societies have healthy teeth and (((modern))) ones don't. The foundation itself is non-profit and it looks almost web 1.0 to this day.
westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/beyond-good-and-evil/
Although they guy died not ever knowing (((why))) modern society had paradoxically poor health, it was enough for the (((ADA))) to try and make everyone forget the findings he made even after people get sick from ADA-approved things like mercury amalgam and the like.

Okay. I drink yogurt drinks which are 25% daily recommendation of vitamin D each. I'm also going to start taking supplements with fatty milk/cream.

if you have any vitamin deficiency it means your diet and lifestyle is not good on a fundamental level.

exercise, eat a variety of foods, especially meats. Try eating organs like liver and marrow.

You probably eat too much grain-based food.

That could be it. I eat a lot of rice and couscous.

wait so neet parents will have neet kids?

Kill yourself

really hate this stupid new age science bullshit.

I got a vail of D3 in olive oil with a dropper (2,000 IU per drop, 900 doses!) for very cheap. It's cheaper that way than pills and probably more absorbable

Thanks. I'll look for it online.

15 - 20 Sunbath time or V-D3

I recently found Vitamin D3 5000 IU in liquid form in a dropper. I had been on the gel supplements before but the drops absorb faster and it is hard to find 5000 IU in pill form. On another note, babies and toddlers need Vitamin D too!! They're expensive but they come in chewies for toddlers and drops for infants a mother can put on their nipple. Also, cod liver oil! Older generations used to take this.
Sunshine is always the best answer but if you live above a certain Latitude (think the bottom perimeter of the state of Kansas) than you do not get Vitamin D from the sun months September through February!! So make sure to get all the sun you can during Summer months or try to go on a sunny vacation.
Also, it is very important to get Vitamin D through your skin for multiple reasons. You eyes need sunlight with Vitamin D too! So lay of the suncreen and sun glasses for the first few hours you're outside. Also, MOST sunscreens block the GOOD UV rays while letting through the cancer causing rays. True story!

Seems like its everything but 30 year old mothers…

I live in a state where it's cold as fuck for 8/12 months (Massachusetts). Sunbathing is no can do.

5000 UI of vitamin D3 every day

Back in the days women had children until they hit menopause at 40+. It wasn't strange at all that women gave birth several times at 30-40. It was completely normal and natural. The risks don't really increase until 40+. Saying that 30 year old women are too old to have kids is crazy.

Depending on where you live sunshine isn't enough,especially not during winter. In scandinavia for example you get no vit d from the sun between october and march, and during the summer you only get it for a few hours when the sun is the highest. If your shadow is taller than you then you're producing little or no vit d.

Remember 10 years ago when Autism was proclaimed as "the more evolved human"? Autists were naming all kinds of people (like Thomas Jefferson) as having Autism to prove they were in a higher class of people. It was a "we wuz kangz" era for autists.

Now those same autists are looking for something to blame. Just accept that you'll never fit in with society and will always be a drain on us. It's not like we're setting up camps to holocaust you or anything. Just never breed and we'll be fine.

Fair point, do you know of any data showing relative health of children born to mothers of all ages from 16-60?

I only have info on autism.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

There's actually a slightly higher risk for autism if the mother is a teen compared to a woman in her 40s. It also shows that the risk is a lot higher if the father is in his 40s, and an even greater risk if there is a huge difference in age in the parents. Marrying a 20 year old woman when you're ready to settle down and have kids in your 40s is just as irresponsible as women having kids in their 40s (which is the goal of many guys here). Marrying a young woman won't compensate for your shitty sperm.

I've never been pregnant so I'm fine.
Checkmate athiests!

I take 6000 UI of D3 every day.

Yet

They're not distinguishing between full-blown autism and aspergers/high-functioning "autism".

You're probably deficient in magnesium or sulphur, likely both.

That's because the (((DSM))) merged them both saying that one race the human race.

So basically it doesn't matter that women have a set number of eggs since birth that are deteriorating and males don't start producing sperm until puberty and keep producing new sperm?

Meant for that. I still find it hard to believe that two separate ways of gamete production produce the same results

Regular childbirth actually halts the deteriorating of eggs. If a woman has her first child a few years after first blood and has a child regularly every 1-3 years she can have 10 or more children without them being born retarded since the body releases hormones during pregnancy and childbirth that keep her vital.

eat eggs every morning, with raw spinach

that will fix your magnesium and sulphur, which in turn will let your vitamin D stay elevated

Also, since historical death rates in general were so high and there was little life expectancy to go around (think 1700s onward), a lot of people just shat out kids left, right, and center and if 3 died from cholera or starvation, it didn't really matter because you had 12 more somewhere

Men can produce children after 40, but that doesn't mean they should. It's been known for a long time that older men also create retarded babies, but for some reason many people don't want to talk about it. It's a myth that it was standard for 40+ year old men to marry girls aged 12-16, that mainly happened among royalty. For the average person, women married in their late teens to early 20s, while men married in their early to late 20s which is the optimal age if you want healthy children.

Just get your babies screened you double nigger. Don't be mad that older wealthier men are cucking you for young pussy, do something about it.

Shouldn't this mean all children from burka muslims have autism? I don't think they take supplements for fear of getting beheaded. I think somebody is trying to boost sales of Vitamin D supplements.

I call bullshit. The numbers are too great and have been increasing every year. By 2030, it's going to be every other kid. Society will be crippled then. Also, niggers have it the worst and those jungle bunnies have the mela… whatever the fuck. Kangz get plenty of D :)

The pharma Jew did this.

You also need calcium.

And taking all of that decreases other things.
Needs balance.

Oh, they do.
Search for "Swedish disease", those shitskins kids get autism and bone issues because their bodies can't metabolize vitamin D from the sun so well

ayy lmao
made my day, nigger

Will do.

Huh, yeah I thought this thread looked familiar but couldn't find my extremely informative shitposts

Taking d3 with milk is to help calcium absorption, user.

You're a fucking retard, stop trying to give medical advice.

More sunlight exposure, or UV light exposure.
Eat more: Mushrooms, fatty fish, liver and egg yolks. Or a teaspoon a day of cold liver oil. Or Vitamin D supplements.
Also do not drink coca-cola.

Build a transparent room.

The article

that's great advice, in general. people should be viewing soft drinks as something not fit for human consumption, a foreign substance.

Only the right kind. Too much fish and you're only loading up with mercury

Aye, excessive vitamin D can lead to premature aging

Aren't these things counterproductive?
I thought we were against degeneracy, and for improvement of knowledge and truth.

Stop muh dicking.

Thanks, Mom.

Retards should be shot to death on sight.

faggot

what do I mix my rum with?

show your tits and GTFO

They were correct in doing so, there is no meaningful distinction to make between regular everyday autists and those who are so far gone they can't function in society, not in a neurological sense.

Could also be parents looking for something to blame, we've seen plenty of that shit in the past. Pretty sure the autism-supremacy nutjobs will be elated about this since it means they can encourage women to stay out of the sun.

Moots not doing so well since he got that office job.

show your tits OR gtfo you stupid fucking newfag

Do you live innawoods, near a beach or in a city hellhole?

Praise the (lack of ) sun!

Funnily enough, Yahoo places this under beauty instead of health. Guess they can't offend all those SJWs and autist by claiming autism is a health issue?

Just have a spreg kid then. Not the worst fate.

Can tell you don't live in Canada. I haven't seen 15 minutes of clear weather in nearly a month. And the nights are 20 hours long right now…fucking asshole of nowhere. At least the 20 hours of daylight in the summer is great.

You heard it here first ladies; if you want healthy children you need more D.

Aw fuck user beat me to the punch again. Goddamn it.

Hear that goyim? Better buy some pills from Shlomo & Shlomo pharmaceuticals!

Well look at this way. You can buy dem pills, or eat a handful of mineral enriched dirt or take that mineral enriched dirt and slap it into a pill for yourself. Choices, choices. Personally? I'll take the non-livestock option and not eat the dirt.

You are a retard. Vitamin D isn't supposed to come from your food, it is supposed to come from getting sunlight. That's why we're white.

So the prophecy was true…

I live in Boston and right now we're in the middle of a blizzard. More sunlight isn't to happen for another 3-4 months.

I eat eggs as my primary protein source already. Smoked salmon is my favorite but too expensive. Mushrooms are great but I fuck up cooking them every time.

Already taking 6000 UI of D3 every day.

The only sodas I consume are ginger ale and Sierra Mist and even then I do so very rarely. I drink a lot of fruit juices though.

I hope you're counteracting that with some K2 unless you want calcified veins m8

Suburbs outside of Boston.

Does eating eggs count? They're high in K2.

I personally take these two every day except the summer when I'm outside a lot.

This K2 is a bit expensive, but high qual.You can find cheaper ones. But if you take 6000 UI of D every day then you're looking at cardiovascular disease through calcification. Either lower dosage, balance with k2 or just take less frequently.

I forgot to say, eggs are one of the highest problem for some amount of people to suffer from high bad cholesterole levels. I am one of those cunts myself as well as my family lineage, so I can't eat them a lot. If you have no issues with cholesterole while eating a lot off eggs, it could help the balance without supplements.

But 6000 is still a bit high.

K should be high anyway.

Our diets are very poor in K and high in Na.

It's a bird asking for medical assistance.

Maybe your mum should have done the same, then you'd have come out with some fuckin common sense.

High cholesterol being bad is literally a lie made by the FDA in the 70s to push a vegetarian narrative. Look up Gary Taubes for more info it was my first redpill

Autism has a fucked up bell curve

The whole "less than 5" shit, sure, but high LDL is bad news bears, high HDL on the other hand is good. Doctors focus a bit too much on the whole and the higher than 5 shit. My friend has LDL of 0.43 and HDL of 13.68 last month, and was actually asked to partake in a cholesterole study because of his high good cholesterole levels and his overall good health due to it.

livescience.com/36249-vitamin-healthy.html

So these are women who couldn't go outside for even 10 minutes per day? This is nonsense.
China is doing serious research into the problem, not cheap, easily manipulated studies involving samples.

technologyreview.com/s/546036/first-monkeys-with-autism-created-in-china/

Fry it with bacon grease and go on your way. Seriously, eggs aren't any worse for you then bacon is. The whole thing like everything in life is moderation.

No. If a woman is in her right mind she will be assaulted by demands for tits and she will just ignore it. If a woman is an attention seeking faggot she will reply to every single person demanding tits and cry about how she's being treated. It's a useful litmus test to discern the character of a woman asking a question, to discern whether or not she truly wants information or just attention.

It is good to see women posting here, but that does not mean there is no value to the tits or gtfo custom. It is a good custom to hold. Weaker women or women unwilling to subject themselves to it will never reveal their gender or obviously be doing it for attention, and it lowers the odds of having gender brought up where it's irrelevant. It also encourages conversations like this one when someone questions the rule.

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

No problem. I have perfect blood pressure (went to the doctor last month and she told me my health is good aside from my D-deficiency). I'm also quite thin for my height.

I like the first picture.

eat your veggies Holla Forums or i`ll fuck you in the ass

Try jogging after a balanced breakfast. I know it sounds cheezy, but it works wonders. Getting some earlie sun time after your body starts absorbing the nutrients and vitamins of the breakfast will do really really well for health.

I think you should get dubs and derail the thread.

That's why I wrote UV light after sunlight. Tanning beds are a thing.
You can also buy cheap LED-based UV lamps.

This actually makes really much sense.
There's so many diseases caused by vitamin D deficiency the only reason I see it gets so little attention is that you can make a lot more money with medicine treating symptoms.

The memes are intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain them.

Aside from that it's completely different, and a good portion if not the majority of posters here are autistic. They lump literal retards and those who have better brains than normies into the same category. Either a difference in intelligence or the Neanderthal theory (which is racially-based but also implies a difference in intelligence) explains why even a non-retarded autistic person won't fit in well.

Unless of course you're telling me that (((modern psychology))) is trustworthy in diagnosing problems?

We need a new generation of anons

Autism is caused by heavy metal poisoning in the brain, which is in turn caused by heavy metals in vaccines and flu shots.

But don't mention this, because you will get oy veyed to death…

(continued)

Heavy metal uptake in the brain is corrolated with neural growth rates…. SO they give everyone heavy metal vaccines, and anyone with a high rate of neural growth at the time of exposure becomes "Autistic"… then they blame the childs "Genetics" for the problem, and convince the goyim to weed their intelligent people out of the gene pool.

I live in a region that was recently hit by a blizzard and has currently been four days without sunlight.

I used to have all the heavy metal poisoning symptoms bad but they have lessened over the years. It has been 5 years since I was last vaccinated and my diet is heavy in meat (but none of that hippie cilantro shit). Is there any better way to remove heavy metals and to do it faster?>>8547467

vitamindcouncil.org/shop-not-logged-in/

Now they need to do a study on vegans.

vitamindcouncil.org/health-conditions/autism/