Remember the episode when Rancid Rabbit tried to kill everyone by putting them in jail with gross food and no care at...

Remember the episode when Rancid Rabbit tried to kill everyone by putting them in jail with gross food and no care at all?

Rancid Rabbit is a fucking asshole. I can only think of one time where he was actually nice and that was the flea episode where he was the doctor (Vet?) and helped catdog by giving them a flea bath.

Other than that, he was a prick.

Oi, ya betta have that cat license ready m8!

More like Rancid Jew. I can't remember a single time where he wasn't trying to be a kike.

No. I even used to like Catdog, and I remember nothing about it.

This for some reason.
I remember the mouse, I think his name was Winslow.

Ha ha I remember that cartoon with that character CatDog. Man what was the name of that show again? Might look it up to watch later.

legitimately the worst show on Nick at the time.

This show made me throw up. I mean as in physically ill. I would get a headache trying to watch it. I think the colors did something to my eyes or something. The art work didn't help. What was up with the 90s and having everything gross. Did Ren and Stimpy start it? I could watch these shows and nothing would happen, but CatDog made my gut turn.

Remember when they met their parents and it turned out they were a sasquatch and a frog?

I remember the movie/extended episode being really surreal and kind of scarry when I saw it as a kid

I think MEGA BABES started this

that is horrifying

Oh God! I'm starting to have flashbacks to that show!

No way, that trash is more recent than a lot of these gross on purpose shows.

bruh

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Then why the fuck are you here?

banned for implying tiny toons existed

Hopefully if the vols have any sensibility, they'll boot your ass too.

are you angry?

I remember eating some oatmeal watching it on TV, then the scene where the dogs and the cat village starts fighting came on and the cats starting throwing their litter at the dogs and it looked exactly like oatmeal. I don't think I've eaten oatmeal since.

Gentlemen, please! Contain your autism.

it's what happens when animators stop using stimulants and start experiencing withdrawal.

No seriously kill yourself ya stupid nigger, if Redwoods ban wasnt apparent then why would you think it would be different here?

trying too hard

First day here?

>>>/4chan/

Nope, but you're clearly new.

Why are you even here?

ITT: angry Holla Forums infiltrates (or Holla Forums infiltrates pretending to be overreactionary angry Holla Forums infiltrates) angry for no reason other than they like being angry and staying in their containment shithole boards wasn't enough.

sage negated because i liked catdog, as mediocre as it was.

There's nothing implying any of them are Holla Forums or Holla Forums it's just a bunch of newfags derailing the thread by trying to call out even more blatant newfags. I feel like I'm on halfchan's Holla Forums 7 years ago.
If you're going to negate the sage on a metapost you could at least say something of actual substance to the discussion. Also I didn't know you could use 'infiltrates' as a noun. Interesting.

Ignore and report

But his technique is interesting. He's clearly deliberately avoiding capitalization, as the rest of his grammar is far too good to be from someone who actually types like that. Also the way he used redtext earlier shows he's not as much of a complete newfag as he's pretending to be. Finally he waits until several rebuttals before trying to D&C with other boards as scapegoats instead of doing it straight out of the gate. It's shitposting for sure, and I hope it gets pruned, but it's kind of refreshing to see someone put some actual effort in after all those faggots spamming BLACKED and Korra threads the other day. I wonder if the people telling him to go back to halfchan were just him samefagging too.

Its probably a random goon that got lost trying to get to a different board or that one user from Holla Forums that declared a holy jihad against us.

im reporting you faggots just as hard, i'll let the mods decide who to ban

nah, those are just angry nu/pol/leftypol/ reactionaries. who the hell comes into a comic and cartoon board to shitpost THIS HARD about a screencapture? i can't think of anyone who fits the category but those 2 boards.thats how i can tell even if they poorly attempt to deny it. Holla Forums focuses their anger at their own hobby like a laser, Holla Forumstards just spray it all over the place like a faulty garden hose.

really all this sage started because you faggots got angry at a screencap being from 4chan.