I love it when those afflicted with liberal guilt briefly stop their prescription

I love it when those afflicted with liberal guilt briefly stop their prescription.

And how the table turning.

Technically, it never turned. The statement is just plain wrong.

>>>/cuckchan/

Tell her that.

99% of the lolcows since the late 90's were all libtards/commies
It's like she found /cow/ a month ago and thinks it has existed forever

I love it when some pipsqueek, with their age and internet history being known, tries to oldfag and fails.

sage for non dapper eceleb thread.

Can we turn this into a salt general?

there's a reason people want the whole system to burn. while leftists have managed to subvert everything during the last decade, the republican party is just as guilty as they are, albeit in different ways and on a different scale

The methods and scale seem pretty similar to me.

Old people and autists were the og lolcows and still are the bread and butter.

Only necessary response:

everyone's a lolcow

Contrarian acts contrarian surprising!

She didn't say any specific type of conservative, she only said "the right."

And now, it's SJWs and those with SJW/liberal guilt.

Are you referring to me, or the she-cuck?

Her Chris Ray Gun All of them look at their posts the NIGHT of the election

Then look at Ethan Kike Klein, Andy Warski, Brian Cranston.

That night people showed who they truly are either liberals with goos intentions, liberalfags/jew puppets, contrarians, alt right cuz is cool or actual supporters. HELL FUCKING JEB SAID WE SHOULD BE CONGRATULATING THE MAN! GUACMAN THE MAN /machinecult/ made a mad bot

Sorry I just saw the Wololo in real time on that night and went full "TRAITORS"

Shoe and Chris aren't contrarians, they just have liberal guilt. It's the same with Sargon, Thunderf00t, Repzion, and TJ.

Who cares?

Fuck off.

What did you expect?

Okay, I'm going to guess English ain't your native.

You know iv'e had a running theory lately that imageboard culture has rollings cultural center points over long periods of time.

First you had Holla Forums and then after it died the cultural center was Holla Forums. One of the things about GamerGate that nobody noticed is that it signalled the changing of the cultural center from Holla Forums to us. Now pretty much all of imageboard culture revolves around Holla Forums, hell we're more in charge(and successful) than Holla Forums was at it's heyday. Now it's the Holla Forums era.

Holla Forums's weakness,timidness, and fecklessness was made apparent and people naturally gravitated to us and we were proved right and effective again and again.

What does this have to do with this she-cuck's libguilt?

Nothing she was a GamerGate e-celeb and I wanted to post my theory and was to lazy to make my own thread.

Oh, yes, the true dawn of liberals lying to themselves about not being SJWs.

True but it also halted the SJW's and led to the rise of Holla Forums as a force more influential than CNN.

After Trump the SJW's will experience nothing but decline, they're kill.

we basically live in a 2 party system hopefully not anymore
so left=democrat right=republican. glad i could clear this up for you

Maybe (((the right))) as cuckservatives and so on, but the real right has never been lolcow.

I live in the US, I know how the parties work. There are multiple groups within the right, and by simply stating "the right," she's lumping all of them together as "the original lolcows."

SJWs never go away, they just start calling their friends SJWs.

doesn't shoeonhead fuck niggers?

Holla Forums was never the cultural center