A Richard Spencer / Alt-Right Documentary from The Atlantic

The Atlantic released its Richard Spencer / Alt-Right documentary today, Dec 15.

Rebranding White Nationalism: Inside Richard Spencer's Alt-Right

It focuses on the latest NPI conference and also prominently features Millennial Woes.

as much as everyone hates Spencer its enjoyable watching how upset reporters get talking to/about him

I watched dicky interviews on Al Jizz and CBS and OAN and he was in beast mode, he needs to be on his game 100% though, not get that preppy confused look as the jew reporter tries to bamboozle with nonsense.

I love the Berenstain timeline.

You should be suspicious of the fact that the Atlantic would want to do a documentary on such a nobody, and that he let the MSM into his conferences, who presumably passed on pictures and videos of everyone there to the ADL/SPLC/etc.

Everyone is fucking stupid. This country was founded on white nationalist principles, but everyone believes white nationalism is the most evil thing that can be imagined and guarantees zyklon-b gas chambers and infinite random nigger lynchings.

He's been public in being for a pro-white ethnostate for almost a decade.

How long have you been redpilled?

According to the video they said he was doing it to legitimize NPI but the video also refereed to reddit as imageboard so who knows

Might as well link those vids here if anyone wants to see them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ

I used to be one of those that thought he shouldn't do mainstream media interviews because they'll edit them to make him look bad, but, is it just me, or is he actually managing to make himself / the ideas look good in spite of their attempts to do hatchet jobs?

He's been "public", but nobody cared about him until the jewish press crowned him the king of White nationalism last year – and very few even care about him now.

LEL at Millenial Wews eating soup part

I believe that very soon the word will go out that giving him free publicity is doing more harm than good and he is going to get a media blackout.

Yeah, do you know why? Because you have to be in a position to consolidate, and have done the work, to capitalize on something like Trump wave. Say what you will, but he put it out there, most people on here were probably still Liberals,Lolbergs or Cuckservatives back when he started.

I'm pretty critical of Dicky but this wasn't bad. Still, his bringing up of the fag question at the end was pretty infuriating. I thought he was going to walk that shit back.

wtf is getting slid?
I just made a thread 5 mins ago and is alreay close to page three

I've thought that too, but the left can't control themselves. They will double down on something like this, and increase his exposure because Nazis are obviously bad and use Spencer's support for Trump to make Trump a Nazi.

I was still a Ron Paul-type back then.

Now the left has demonstrated that any threat to their gibmedats will be met with violence so I am not so naive that limited government can exist until the country is majority white again.

It's seems at this point that Spencer successfully parried that Hail Trump "mistake" into positive exposure and attention.

The cucks are just looking worse and worse for disavowing Spencer after that video came out.

If that were the case, do you think the kikes would just be realizing it now?

Giving him free (undeserved) publicity hurts us, not them.

He wasn't all that pro-Trump a year ago, yet his 2015 fagfest got a lot of coverage.

FIRST POST BEST POST

people always say about MiloTM that he may be a faggot but he's our faggot. Fuck Milo, but I think that works for Spencer

wow I can't stand his voice. what a homo.

I want a real man as a leader not this larper.

Also, Millenial Woes was on welfare?? Support yourself loser.

He's Scottish, welfare is in the blood

Glad to hear you've volunteered. Be sure to post your interviews and documentaries when they are released.

He's saying he wants a leader not to become a leader, why so defensive?

That sounds like pathetic armchair quarterbacking to me.

Why are you "so defensive" that you feel the need to defend a guy complaining that Spencer's voice isn't deep enough whilst he likely does nothing more than whinepost anonymously on the internet.

Sounds like criticism to me. Now, whether or not you agree with it doesn't negate it from being so. Why not offer up something in return to him that isn't a snarky woman like response?

We projecting now? And i'm not defending him, i'm calling you out on your bullshit as i said above.

These people aren't always rational, stop thinking everything they do is part of a master plan you need to outsmart.

When's the last time you saw a WN, let alone one with almost no following, get as much attention as Dicky has in the past year?

dude he pwnd the FUCK out of that journalist. best performance yet

Why the fuck did Mellennial Woes think it would be a good idea to wear a t-shirt that doesn't fit, baggy pants and shitty shoes.

The mods have been on turbokike today, Kurt Eichenwald, a pedo Jew who has been trying to take Trump down, goes on Tucker Carlson, and has a complete meltdown, yet we aren't allowed discuss it because 'e celeb'. He then has a twitter meltdown, and after that deletes the tweet he accused Trump of being in a mental hospital in 1990.

DELETED.

This thread on bumplock, holy fuck, be autistic about ANTI WHITE shilling, not Kikes imploding and White Nationalists, fucking garbage mods run by a nigger.

Yeah, that was awful, so funny watching him eat soup in that t-shirt while Dicky is prasing him to high heaven introducing him.

Can somebody make a .webm of Dicky saying "Millennial Woes is exactly the kind of person we want in the Alt-Right" then that clip?

I love MW but he's such a fucking embarrassment, Jesus Christ.

kek

I hope they fucking stay out. Say what you want about Spencer, but Greg Johnson is the kind of spineless homosexual weakling that corrupts and chains any actual action and deserves to die in a bog somewhere. At the first sign of trouble he flees like a coward and argues like a bitch. If these alt-right fuckers can't have the proper response for a traitor, than all this board's hate for them is deserved in multitudes.

Why the hell was this anchored? And was the thread about the radio show with Spencer, Anglin, and Enoch deleted from Holla Forums? I can't find it.

I'm sick of all faggot shills shilling against white men actually coming out of the hiding and raising their voices. That's all this about.

I got banned for this thread. Stated reason: "E-celeb bullshit."

How is Spencer an "e-celeb" when he's being featured in mainstream documentaries and interviews?

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that is beyond a mere "internet celebrity".

If you're gonna ban Spencer threads, just say you're banning Spencer threads.

We need to take our board back. This is absurd. Log as many screencaps as you can for when you think something is being maliciously deleted.

I got banned just for sharing your pic.

Obviously now I have. I don't like liars winning.

David Duke ?

This board had 3 day long 750 reply threads about Evalion, its clear they only enforce this stupid gamergate rule when they feel like it.

Wow, Wews has become such a fat boy since then.

A fat gay boy.

Despite Woes endless waffling about how importance "self awareness" is, he doesn't actually have very much of it himself.

With shit taste in dudes.