BLAME STAR WARS FAILURE ON RUSSIA

BLAME STAR WARS FAILURE ON RUSSIA

Fire up the meme machine, because this will concept bury the movie and any remove any pressure on the Electoral College to change their votes.

Make memes that place the blame for Rogue One being a piece of shit on the Russians.

There is more than enough material to have hundreds of juicy memes that shit on Rogue One and the retarded notion that Russia hacked the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/odrxd
archive.fo/It4s2
archive.fo/TXlAF
archive.fo/NoEr9
mrob.com/pub/film-video/topadj.html
boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm?adjust_yr=1
archive.fo/0A6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=0pypuuImw1U
counter-currents.com/2016/12/rogue-one/
kickstarter.com/projects/194429923/star-trek-axanar
starwars.com/star-wars-fan-film-awards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rogue One confirmed for being shitty:

archive.fo/odrxd

archive.fo/It4s2

archive.fo/TXlAF

archive.fo/NoEr9

Fucking brilliant.

Sounds like a good plan.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

put yourself in the shoes of a libshit:

Yes. Let's start creating some memes and then send them to half chan to do the legwork. On mobile at work now but I'll participate when I get home.

"I heard the Russians paid Disney to purposefully make a bad movie and kill off the franchise. They saw the movie as a meeting ground of sorts for like minded progressives."

I'm about to sit down and watch this shit.

Anything I should take note of?

Definitely down for it, anyone know a few Russians in the film crew?

It already has an 8.3 on IMDb thanks to astroturfing

It already has an 8.3 on IMDb thanks to astroturfing.

Obviously they attacked it purposefully to prevent more electors from citing it as the main reason to reject Trump, like that asshat in TX is doing regardless of how bad it turned.

All those misogynists. smh.

I wonder how much lower the russian hackers can get it.

Everyone said force awakens wouldn't sell and it ended up the top grossing film ever

Why does a female military leader always feels so ham fisted? The only ones I can think of that even sort of fit in a story is The Boss from MGS and that Russian broad from Black Lagoon.

CTR, pls. You are days are over.
did they ever mail that final check btw?
:^)

At least keep your memespeak straight

Because women are shit a leadership and shit in the military so it's like making a movie about a unicorn and everyone acts like it's not special.

thats pretty funny tbh

They don't let the woman act like a woman. Instead they are more like a strawman of masculinity.
Ripley from Alien was pretty good. At least you felt like she was out of her depth to start with, but became stronger as the film progressed. If a character has no vulnerabilities, the audience cannot feel danger.

"I heard that Putin is paying Youtubers to give bad reviews."

Because both of them were written qs good characters first, then they gave them vulnrabilities and strengths based not just gender but their situation too. And when presented with problems, they have more unique methods in dealing with them aside from "stonk wymyn".

Did it sell though?

Fucking THIS.

The whole reason modern movies suck so fucking hard is that there is absolutely no question about if the "hero" will win, or how their weaknesses will be exploited to work against them and create tension and the strong possibility of failure.

Every character now is just some superhero that cannot be beaten, cannot be stopped, and any setback they face at some point in the movie will eventually be overcome easily and with minimal effort later down the line by a never ending stream of magic mcguffins or feats of strength or intelligence that ultimately make the character into basically a god figure

Hackywood doesnt seem to understand this anymore. They dont know what makes a character someone the viewer can relate to, and why any appeal they have burns out incredibly fast and the characters get shelved and forgotten quickly. Because, theyre not human. They either end up over emotional and constantly unhinged, doing things no rational person would do, or they are beyond humanity and any hardship they face they easily overcome.

I think a lot of the current trend started with twilight personally. It was a masturbation fantasy for teens tweens and older cunts who wanted to get off to some perfect hero male. They saw it catch on and thought an entirely unappealing subset of the population that the rest of us mocks for being so fucking shallow, was some how representative of what everyone was and what they wanted.

So we get this shit

Probably just enough to ensure the franchise's continued existence.

But I think what you're going to see is that mainstream media reviews will have no impact on the popularity of the movie. They're going to make 1 billion dollars with it whether the NYT likes it or not. And I'm sure it's as bad and boring as The Farce Awakens.

damn,those unrealistic beautystandards

Same with comics too. Its why sadly that WallE was actually good, because it broke away from the formula slightly.

I thought Vasques in Aliens was a great character even though short lived

Yes. She was great too. Sadly, that was the last good film in the franchise IMO.

I wonder if anyone else (besides us) noticed that the Star Wars cast was almost entirely white outside of Lando and Mace Windu for the first six movies, but then as soon as Jews get their hands on the franchise, it's time for diversity.

They always did, its just now they are starved for a conflict between everyone who is not them that they can profit from. Peace is not profitable for the jews.

probably not because all the aliens and shit dilutes their ability to discern race from a human standpoint.

You know, we could use this to our advantage by further reinforcing how useless mainstream media is. By doing this, we can either cause the MSM to lose their shit and act out thereby embarrassing themselves and revealing their hand and even cause them to turn on themselves or movies as a whole, or trigger the firings of big name media types since their salaries will not justify keeping them around.

Wasn't Ripley originally going to be cast as a man? I heard that somewhere.

Regardless, Alien is great and Ripley remains one of the very few good female protagonists in an action movie.

Star Wars faggots will admit it's shit for a couple years but still pay to see it, buy merchandise, and buy every format of the release. They'll claim it was good and that they've always thought it was good a few years down the line when they're assholes stretch out enough to handle it. I mean they have the merchandise to prove how much they loved it. It's happened with every recent Star Wars film.

Rogue One could have actually been okay if it weren't for the Russian Hackers.

I heard claims that there's a few Trump scenes. Is that true? Any leaked info?

So how was it shitty?

That's not the point. The media is in a crisis now because despite their best efforts, Trump got elected, meaning people ignored the media's spin and voted for him. That was a public rebuke. We should continue on with this and treat any kind of showing of the people ignoring the media as some sort of rebuke. This will result in the media's masters firing high paid people since they're useless, or the media turning on their masters or the media completely cucking out even more than they have already. In the end, this sends them into disarray no matter how they react.

Fucking newfags, I remember when this place was just a BBS and everyone called out Cameron for his stronk wymyn shit.

Russians did star wars!

Holy fuck, how bad is this thing?

Pretty fucking bad friend-ah-rino.

mmm… how about #FakeReviews ?

Rogue Star One is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Don't listen to professional movie reviewers, they're as corrupt as journalists!

By 1980s standards it was positively pozzed. You have to admit though, by CURRENT YEAR standards a masculine bulldyke spic combat marine is hardly even notable.

That was Aliens though. Alien didn't have that, in Alien Ripley was a vulnerable feminine protagonist who was trying to not get raped by an alien and a robot. The other woman in Alien cried and died like a useless woman.

I've never seen a mary sue like the star wars reboot mary sues. It's mindboggling. It's even more egregious than the edgy sonic edits.

i started reading the leaked scrips to force awakens and was like well….guess this franchise has gone to shit now.

I like your dubs, but your logic makes no sense. You're conflating political commentary with movie reviews with no grounds to do so. It would be one thing if they were writing ideologically driven reviews praising or criticizing it, but they're saying that the film is objectively shit. Also, you seem to be forgetting that film is media and owned by a media conglomerate that also owns a news media arm. Rebuking the news media in this case is still a net gain to the people you say you hate.

Which bad guy? The Empire?

They were ebil nahtzees since the very first movie in 1977. Remember the 6 gorillion Alderaanians goy!

More edgy than sonic with blue arms? I find that hard to believe.

Vasquez was that one in a hundred amazon that could be a grunt. At least she wasn't presented as a special snowflake award infantry. There was another woman but she was a pilot. And yes that was the last good movie out of the franchise. I was ready to go postal after going to see Prometheus

Oh wait, it's the other way around, write terrible reviews to mock the negative reviews that you're not supposed to pay attention to:

Star Wars Rogue One is a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y retarded, I could have written a better movie! #FakeReviews

So? Aliens is a synonym for the vietnam war, but it's still a good movie. Remember, soldiers are the first to die in war, so anti-war propaganda can also be patriotic.

You mean doubling down on the implausible, poorly acted British womanlet protagonists, and a cast that looks like Justin Trudeau's cabinet didn't suddenly make the first good Star trek movie in 3+ years?

I like the thing with kurt russel more , but i do like alien inspired alot of the sci sti stuff i like wouldnt deny that atleast

#FakeReviews. The next step in Putins war on trans-americans.

MOBILIZE OUR UNITS
BLITZKRIEG!

Yeah, Aliens was good regardless of the fem-spic.
>Game over man, game over!

Fun movie. I watched it countless times on cable when I was a teenager.

Yeah it seems like movies and television anymore are factory processed through every kid gets a trophy artists/directors/actors/ all of the "creative talent" in addition to being run through the gauntlet of the commissars of political correctness till you end up with a big mess of subtle or unsubtle political messages and a long and overwhelming hodgepodge of female/minority characters being shoehorned in, extra running time to accommodate all the editions a boring or hard to follow story. Making a bland at best viewing experience

Putin hacked the rogueone script! Its russian propaganda!

"They're cut OFF!"

"DO SOMETHING!!"

Its releasing tonight, so no idea yet.

Another one so quickly? Didn't they just make one not even 5 months ago? I guess they're just selling Star Wars for all it's worth now.

It's been a year since the last one.

We are gonna get one every year from now on I bet and its gonna be fully stronk wymen and basketball americans fighting whitey

Killyourself

Can't stump the Trump. It's the Trump curse. Kek killed star wars lads.

The days go so fast now… I'm getting old.

"How many drops is this for you lieutenant?"

"Thirty-eight. Simulated."

"How many COMBAT drops?"

"Uh, two. Including this one."

"I say we take off, and nuke the entire sight from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

"Fuckin' A !!"

The Empire in the original trilogy weren't based solely on the Third Reich. It was a colmination of different aspects of different imperialist countries and empires throughout history. They had elements of the Third Reich, the British Empire, the Byzantine, the Romans, the Mongols, both Imperial and Feudal Japan, the Ottoman Turks, I could go on.

Most importantly, though, the Empire originally took these ideas and used them as a basis to tell a different, unique story with character. In the new Star Wars films, the Empire is nothing but the Third Reich with a new coat of paint.

I think you're probably bleeding a lot of "extended universe" into your memories of the first movie. I don't remember the empire having much depth at all. Remember in that first movie it didn't even mention the Emperor. It was just Darth Vader who liked to torture women and treat his own men with cruelty, officers dressed like Nazis who liked to shoah innocent planets, and faceless goons who couldn't shoot straight and barely had a will of their own.

We will always be cooler than you!
Also, it's sad this franchise is just drivel to sell democracy to people and reassure them in it's worth, to make them feel good about their continual support. This is the worst type of propaganda, disgusting. At least before it was interesting while doing so.

That is clearly Ted Cruz in the left side of the first pic

I was just about to say that. It's the zodiac killer!

Heil Kaiser

The guy beside Ted Cruise looks like that cunt Sheldon off the Big Bang Theory, and the guy next to him looks like my uncle.

furgot pic sozzy for pozting 3 timse in a ro w DD:

I liked the movie. They didn't over play the chicken and she wasn't a marry sue. Come to think of it she was only a relevant character because of her dadstuff role in the story. Besides that the other characters had roughly around the same screen time. Also did some amazing shit. I'm big on the empire and I have to say they were portrayed just fine in it. Stormtroopers didn't look like absolute pushovers for once.

Holy shit checked for Cruz.

The Thing is a masterpiece at the very least. The attention to detail would put Kubrick to shamr

why do they have old magazine holders with leather catches if they are super space soldiers and they have a real budget? That's worse than all the middle ages shows where they dress like bikers

I just saw the film. My problem with the film is it was so fast paced you couldn't even engross yourself when someone gets shot within the first 10 minutes of the film. It's too fast, zoomed in, not a single moment did I feel any tension and it broke my heart.

Furthermore, the more you watch these two main characters you realize they are subtly saying "fuck you" to people that wanted Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors, and Admiral Thrawn.

Fat idiots like Kevin Smith are shitting their pants over this with points such as "Darth Vader's" image (which has a screen time of around TWO fucking minutes.)

Regardless, the only thing I was impressed by aside from the visuals and sound design was the facial redesign of Grand Moff Tarkin and Princess Leia, that shit looked legit.

All in all? I recall half way through the film telling myself that I felt more feelings watching Game of Thrones, a television show.

It was okay though, torrent it.

sorry for reddit spacing, don't know why I did that.

That's literally my main complaint with episode 7. Aside from them ruining the franchise of course. It was way too rushed

Holla Forums is always right

Without tits even. Sounds pointless.

Still not going to see it and give Disney any shekels.
Fuck them. They gutted the EU and killed Star Wars.

I'm still very rustled at them gutting Katarn and Thrawn. Two of the best characters in the EU lore.

Tehat Meru was pretty based. At least she didn't roll the dice on another Klendathu.

tfw watching LOGH and Yang dies
I made this for you, I don't care for you or the alliance, but you were a warrior.

First one is just a fun one I made.

Never seen this put so clearly before.
So NuWars is just Twilight/Hungry Games in Space…

I love that movie, every time it's on I watch it.

fug, I didn't know that, give some warning

I spoiled it, sorry.

Was it at least a good two minutes? Vader is the only reason I'm even remotely interested in it

So how much like Nazi Germany is the Empire in the new movie?

I refuse to watch any new Star Wars film that doesn't have Jar Jar Binks in it.

Hit the nail on the head. I'm still waiting for a non-cucked Star Wars movie (animated or otherwise) that follows the empire as the protagonist. They don't even have to make them the "good" guys, just paint the story from their perspective only. It would also have to have NO holocaust weapons.

I guarantee it would be the best Star Wars movie ever. Not only would it be a light redpill on Nationalism, but fuck it, even normies enjoy the empire more than rebel scum. It would probably be a more interesting movie.

What ever the answer, not enough.

Or, I really should've asked, "So how much like the embodiment of malice and evil is the Empire in the new movie?"

its not hard for newer movies to make more than older movies when it costs more to go year after year.
the only valuable metric is theater attendance, which if you ever looked at, you would quickly realize why they prefer to go with a shallow, easy to achieve value like non adjusted gross

mrob.com/pub/film-video/topadj.html
boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm?adjust_yr=1

I can't see this movie failing to make money. I don't have enough hope to spare.

Yeah why stand up and have principals and try anything at all ever - defeatist

wew. add-riddled autismo detected.

because
also

agree and amplify to absurdity. I like it.

How am I wrong? They were practically shooting at 45 degrees off target in most scenes.

Evil reviewers are being influenced by russian hackers. Threatened by the hackers to write bad reviews. In addition to that the box office numbers were hacked as well. Evil russian hackers torrenting the movie.

Holy shit, Gone with the Wind when the dollars of 1939 are converted to 2016 dollars comes out to this:

$200,000,000.00 in 1939 had the same buying power as $3,378,928,571.43 in 2016

I've never watched Gone with the Wind, isn't it just a praire period piece? How did they burn that much money?

I'm watching LOTGH too.
Thanks for spoiling it dipshit. First time a spoiler actually contained a spoiler.

Nice Yang wojak btw. Saved.

At least Thrawn is in the Star Wars Rebels cartoon which I actually really enjoy.

None of those are legit reviews. Top CIA officials have confirmed they were hacked by Russians.

It's about the antebellum American south and the Civil War.

Not really: Vader destroys some rebel no-names for a couple of minutes but it's at the tail end of the movie and it's not worth the rest of the boring unfeeling shit that the rest of the movie was to get to it.
Get a cam rip jump to the end and enjoy the only part of the movie that didn't bore me.

I thought it was a good movie tbh.
It wasn't return of the jedi but the cinematography was good, the plot was good, and you could actually identify the characters based on their traits rather than the blank look you get when trying to describe the phantom menace movie characters.
Music was solid, and even though it's rather superflous as a story, it did contribute to the bigger star wars world and gave us some insight into how the fall of the jedi order affected things beyond what was previously discussed.

Why do I feel like you're lying…?

In Rogue One? Not present, thankfully. The progressives that have grabbed the franchise have somehow managed not to make obvious parallels which is good, other than the villain in white being a stooge of sorts..

memetic checkmate

He's not lying, maybe just too "with-it" for his own good. It was too fast paced for me. If Disney for once decided to not be faggots and went with Kyle, Jan and Thrawn in this film and was presented a smidgen better this could have easily been a space epic in of itself. Unfortunately, they did not and as usual leftists fuck everything up like some did with the new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game.

Actually for once the female character wasn't a Mary Sue, I will take a guess that's because of the director (that did Zero Dark Thirty) was the grey influence that flushed out liberal faggotry.

Also the big black droid was a dick to her.

what did you meme by this? Is pic related?

Is that adjusted for inflation?

PR is PR is PR. Failed PR leads to heads rolling.

Disney has no interest in paying other writers royalties.

I apologize for checking my own dubs, but I really think there's memetic potential here, and kek seems to be hinting at it.

Just saw the movie.
Holy fuck was that pozzed. The first half of the film focuses on an "extremist" branch of the rebels who are literally sand terrorists but are still made out to be the good guys, while the rebels featured in the original films are made out to be cowards who hide in the jungle up until the extremists start winning.

The best part was the entire diversity cast being dead by the end of it.

The environment art was pretty good. Really wish the prison at the start had more screentime, but the entire plot felt like it was stuck on fast-forward so it was one of many casualties.

Nice. Maybe I should watch this.

Russia has been hacking hollywood scripts since the cold war.
They have been trying to subvert the west by promoting homosexuality and other soliphistic ideologies.
Russians pretending to be Jewish to create a false scapegoat.

don't fall for the reddit spacing meme. it's an Holla Forums tactic meant to derail discussion.

And that is how you launder and divert money into a war effort without getting asked awkward questions.

Okay goldstien, good to know.

Does pic related happen? pls tell me pic related happens…

user pls

No, the cunt dies, doesn't do shit with kyber crystals, never fights vader.

MASTER PLAN

Step1: Write a sci-fi novel about war between a natzi-like empire and an alliance of liberal, diverse democracies

Step 2: write from the perspective of the "rebel", with the first book ending in a major military victory for the rebels

Step 3: sell it to (((them))) and make a movie

Step 4: Make a sequel that does a 180°, is from the perspective of the Empire and ends with a total empire victory as "diversity" dooms the rebels

Step 5: Collect tears

That's what I noticed too. The Jew Yorker of all things are "abandon ship"

lol. Spam reddit with that.

Ohh this is good. We should actually blame everything minor and stupid like this on Russia, and remember to do this with sockpuppet accounts that look like real leftist accounts.
This will completely ruin the muh Russia angle.

was posting a thumbnail part of your plan?

Early drafts of the script had Ripley played by a man, I'm not sure why they changed it to a female.

probably because she asked for less.

I actually like going for long florida rides, but only in the morning. This is an insult to relaxing florida runrises by car.

A lot of inaccurate Wikipedia pages have already been debunked.

OF COURSHE!

I'm a Big Guy with a Big Plan

Return thyself

Is this happening?

oh shit XD the stupid fucks fell for it

Use it on your friends use it on family, Hell use it on your dog.
"Fake, X,Y or Z" Use it when you've lost the argument and cultural war.

HAHAHAHAAH HOLY SHIT

this one didnt work as well

This shit is getting surreal. It's like everything is beginning to slow down, or rather, time is being reversed.

TOPKEK

Did you change the title or was it like that before and you forgot to archive it? That title isn't in the article I found.

archive.fo/0A6xU

savitri devi in a nutshell, "my extensive education and background in math in particular leads me to believe that violence in the optimal way of solving social issues"

Lesson of today , dont misunderestimate leftist stupidity. Can feed them lies the right way and they believe it , they are the stupid fucks who take mainstream tv news seriously

they're desperate right now, that's why.

it's better to help them double down even more

Keep waving that sign you pacifist. War is waged on two fronts: mind and body, both are violent in their own way. All change is violent because it's moving from something static to something that isn't, so while you stand there bickering others will get things done.

oh, you could pretend to be an anonymous source, as well, probably.

be an anonymous source and make news people report something that subtly but completely fucks up their narrative.

Made another one. They're all coming out really shit though.

No you misunderstand, I like savitri devi and agree with her outlook.

someone make a medium article to , stupid normies think its a legit news site to , phrase shit in a leftist way but goes against their own narrative , sjw cannibalize their own

Very good then.

OC

Make sure to spell Rogue correctly, fagnogs.

R-O-G-U-E

If you're making fake news articles you should know that a news editor that is assigning headlines would NEVER make that mistake.

They memed you into this Holla Forums.

I chortled.

I like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pypuuImw1U

She dies a miserable death. There's literally nothing to fear about Rogue One other than it's failure to immerse you.

Which is interesting because IIRC that show is actually canon as well.

I dropped the star wars franchise when I saw the last one was staring a nigger and a woman. I was never really crazy about it but now I will never watch anything new they produce,and nothing of value was lost.

Catharsis is freedom.

I think most of us grew up on that shit , and we do resent leftist fucking up our favorite shit by co opting. Would feel good to fuck with them back for once

I never watched anything beyond the original trilogy since I heard it's all shit afterwards.

I've grown up with it myself but I no longer resent what has happened. It's finished, flushed down into the cistern having been purged from the body, I don't even care for the original trilogy anymore. It is not the first time something with potential was not only squandered but also degenerated. They can do whatever they want with it because it now belongs to them and it never really belonged to us to begin with. This is why you never sell your imagination, dreams, and vision but would rather have it destroyed than see it in the hands of those would only debauch it; this is why purity is so important.

There's some good stuff in the expanded universe, Thrawn trilogy in particular is exceptional and probably better than the original films.

Its an epic tale about the fall of civilization and the struggle of humanity to cope with it. Watch it one day. Its awesome and not pozzed.

IMDB is Amazon.com

Grindr Greggy said it was actually good. That's surprising.

Its Trevor Lynch.

counter-currents.com/2016/12/rogue-one/

I have just read this…WTF?!?!? The movie was really mediocre as fuck. How would he say that its the best SW movie?

POST THE LINKS Don't be a useless faggot, post the links if you have real links and you didn't upload fake screencaps

That's one of Johnson's pseudonyms.

… What if Holla Forums made a movie?

Interestingly enough, they have pistols as well in that picture

(CHECKED)

I'd watch it. I never kept up on any expanded universe stuff, but just from the movies themselves I've gleaned that:

1) The Empire is a pretty new organization when compared to the multiple-thousands of years old Republic, yet their numbers are sufficient to control the galaxy. Given it was the result of Palpatine giving himself emergency powers, it stands to reason that literally every Empire soldier, officer, vessel and bureaucrat was, at one time, a member of the Republic military and/or bureaucracy. They can't all be "lol so evil".

2) It's pretty clear the Empire has tendencies towards Human superiority, I don't remember if the movies made it explicit but it was certainly implicit. My question, and an interesting thing to explore, would be why? Why do enough humans in this galaxy feel like they have to be separate from and rule over alien species? It always seems to be presented as "le ebil nazi humans hade grorious diverse alien civilizations" but if you actually look at those civilizations, what do you see? A lot of alien species seem to actually be born evil 100% of the time, their natural predispositions just not being compatible with human progress. I mean, aren't the Hutts supposed to be the second most powerful force in the galaxy? Literally giant devil space jew slugs? What if the unity of the Empire was necessary to prevent the desert planet slug slavers from gaining ground against the less unified Republic?

see

Here is a webm from the ending, where the rebels with the DS plan scape FROM THE ANH SHIP FROM THE BEGINNING.

Good job, Disney.

kys

Sage negated.

Reported.

Just write kill yourself. This aint Twitter, redditor.

So you’re retarded, then.

great writing

Notice the people cheer for the "bad guy"…

Fixed that for you.

That webm is scary, completely drunk slav makes a canon out of literal trash, and it works…

It's ork technology at this point.

It actually happens around the middle of the series if I remember correctly, so don't worry about an ending being ruined.

"Slavs love to thinker"

Sarah Connor started out a huge pussy and then slowly turned into a wicked militant.

They were caught by a star destroyer in ANH, that looks nothing like a star destroyer.

So They escape from darth vaders first ship, he gets off that one and onto another one and catches up to them with a second ship? that makes even less sense, the corvette would have to be really slow

I wasn't even going to watch Rogue One at all, and somehow I still feel cheated at how stupid that is.

It's really bad the rebels get the plans and the empire disables the ship, then instead of blasting it to spacedust they send a boarding party. Vader murders some nobodies who delay him just long enough for him to see the second ship leave. Which is also not shot down by the star destroyer. So Vader has to go back get on his ship and then chase after them.

Nobody on the project saw the first film?

Of course no! Too busy social signaling how progresive and jewish the movie will be.

This first post is Holla Forums's hint that the movie was not that bad.

Nice try, shill. But we arent contrarians for the sake of contrarianism.

The movie just sucks, enought that even many mainstream reviewers say the film sucks. Thats it.

Does it even matter if it wasn't?

This
Imagine it.

Too bad it will never be made.

Damn user, that was pretty good.

Bretty gud

I love this. And that chick is fucking hot as.

FUCK WHY CAN'T THIS MOVIE GET MADE

The TIE Fighter protag had a similar backstory iirc.

I'd love to watch that. Maybe you should make a fan film.

Was THIS snot nosed english waif STRONK FEMALE WARRIOR able to at least keep her fucking mouth shut when she wasn't talking? Because that daisy skank looked like she should be making a "Durrrrrrrrrrrrr" noise.
And no, I didn't give disney a single kikebuck to see that.

Actually, the transformation was rather abrupt. You kind of got a feel for her change towards the end of the first one, but then suddenly she appears in the second both mentally and (impressively enough) physically hardened the fuck up. They simply fill in the back story via the kid's context convos w/ the Terminator protector.

Embed related is kind of rustling.

hurr

GAME OVER MAN!!1

THE UR-NARRATIVE

I take it you also read the book

I think it's a pretty cute ad in that even though they have enormously different backgrounds and the like they both experience the simple universal human truth that their devotion/occupation comes with the very basic problem of knee pain.
That being said there shouldn't be a single Muslim on European soil and they should all be deported if relatively non-violent and gassed if rapefugees.

yes pls

They're trying to convince people that even though the priest and imam come from different religions, they're ultimately the same in all but looks. Our differences mean nothing, and we're all the same. It's fucked up because this aired in the American South and we're very plainly against Islam here. If they were trying to ramp up sales they would advertise with their target audience in mind. However, they're not trying to increase sales they're trying to influence the population into accepting a political ideology. Fuck Amazon and Microsoft with their degenerate advertising. I'd be more understanding if they were making two adverts one pozzed to show to liberals and one about tradition to show to conservatives. However, they're embracing a strategy that will lead to sub-optimal sales, and there's only one explanation for the behavior.

That auote doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

I thought it was said the Tantive IV intercepted a "transmission" in A New Hope, now we have them just being handed a chip with the plans on it. Pretty low tech and inefficient for a sci fi insurgency stealing information if you ask me.
But then again the last time I saw ANH in full, Han shot first.

The fuck is a thrawn trilogy?

Hollywood is full of accidental red pills.

Better than the original trilogy.

They forgot the part where the imam helps radicals stockpile weapons in the Mosque.

Basically started the expanded universe, the few books before then weren't influential. Don't know about comics.

kids these days

I'd make it for you, user but we can't hire the Clone troopers because we don't have the rights to that goy's face.

t. Hollywood

Shit, go find some random Hawaiian who looks similar. Any idiot would see a Hawaiian in a stormtrooper costume and say "Oh, duh, jangles feet clone"

i have around 40,000 shekels saved up to spend on a short movie, user.

Does Holla Forums want to see this over other redpilled films?

I will do the best i can 4U if thats kek desires.

Is there a full cam of the movie already out? I don't want to watch the movie for entertainment purposes, but I need context.

Or just use a white guy for any clones like we all assumed prior to the prequels

It's a little too straight laced law and order for me, but as long as the rebels are commies and species-mixers and shit, that would be pretty fucking cool.

Then you should use that on something better than a movie. Like having some white kids.

I need to make a few short films to get a job as a director here in hollyjew.

I work in a different department atm

this needs to exist

Wouldn't he risk killing Leia by blowing up the ship? IDK, they never really explained in any of the film's if Vader saw her as having a role in governing the Empire like he did with Luke.
I wonder if feminazis shamed George Lucas into doing something "progressive" to make up for ANH (allegedly) being egregiously sexist.

Your dubs confirm your story.
Try making that story but change it just enough to be distinct from star wars. Make the traditional "evil empire" but show it full of good people trying to get by. Desensitize the audience to the indoctrinated horror of speeches given to a crowd, make the monsters creatures that impersonate humans but are clearly aliens once you shoot them. Like that impostor movie Gary sinise made a few decades ago.

I thought Java the Hutt was supose to be like a mafia boss, and the little flying gnat that enslaved white people in the phantom menace was suppose to be a jew.

I have a hard time believing they would let you do it in their universe even if you weren't selling it. I don't know. Did the guys who made TROOPS ever get sued?

Hutts and their syncophants would make good degenerates. And you can always have a gammorean with purple hair as a feminist sjw

Vader boards the ship because the only way he can be certain the rebels don't get away with the plans is by physically recovering the plans. If he blows up the ship, he can't know for certain and he's not about to go before Sidious with "well I'm pretty sure they were vaporized."

Plus by capturing Leia he has the opportunity to interrogate her now that he knows she's part of the rebellion. The ending makes sense.

No it won a Fan Film award. George Lucas selected it himself.

The rule is that you can't fund a fan film with crowd sourced money. That is why Axanar Productions is being sued

Since i have some money to spend on it myself, i don't think it qualifies as a commercial project.

In addition, there are dozens of Star Wars fan films on youtube.

She had a sexy voice in the original language. Lots of painful engrish though.

Shit. So you can make it yourself, but I can't give you money to do it. What if I was one of the fans involved with making it? I'm not offering money, just don't know how it works.

That's right. Studios will say "You're confusing the audience! They might think your film is something we made!

Lawyers and Execs perk up when they see that a fan film is raking in money, even if its just to make the movie.

kickstarter.com/projects/194429923/star-trek-axanar

If the movie just shows up on youtube well…they can streisand effect it, but there is a precedent set with Star Wars fan films.

starwars.com/star-wars-fan-film-awards

You are going to die alone. After today is over, you will go home and clock out and collect your paycheck. And then, you will die. Nobody will be there to comfort you. You will scream and cry. Nobody will answer. You are by yourself.

Death is the only way out. :(

There Will Be Blood with Daniel Day Lewis is pretty good. The psychopath wins.

wait, so they go and get the death star plans but set up a rendezvous with the fucking leader of the rebellion? that would only begin to make sense if the whole plan was sabotaged.

Feels bad man.

Did that shit actually flop, as I would of thought that shit went well

And don't forget that back in 1939 a movie ticket was pennies and now it's $15 before you even get your popcorn and shit

I guess it could be a space drama about a possible situation of where White were forced to leave the planet and the story being about Whites fighting for their continued existence
Fuck I should be able to think of better than this

If you remember from KOTOR II that's what the subtext of Nar Shaddaa.

See I think one of the problems with whites not waking up is they can't see themselves or their children being beaten or broken by other races on a personal and societal level. Just showing "aliens" beating up white humans on screen and dominating over them should help.

It doesn't even have to be Star Wars, you could have a simple sci-fi, aliens are dominating over humans so we need to fight back and a king will rise to lead his people to victory over these alien invaders. You could even make them "peaceful" at first.

It's funny, normal people call it splitting up paragraphs.

Also,

I actually believed your pic for a couple of minutes due to the standards journalists set themselves to.

Holla Forums here
we got our hands on the 1080p version which is circulating the scene already. If anyone is interested we'll upload to mega in a few hours.

Funny, paragraphs used to be separated by topics, thoughts, etc. Nah, you uneducated faggots are just used to garbage like twatter.

Rebels escape aboard the ship with physical copy of the DS plans

So many wholes just in those 2 minutes

holes*

what is this?

are the Russians putting out un-pozzed starwars now?

if they trash it, it could be good.

force awakens was trash, and the people loved it.

what people love, we usually hate.

so what is op mumbling about?

Nice poster.

If you wanna take a shot at my idea go for it.

I'd love to see it made. Disney is stupid though because this would sell like gangbusters.

Exactly, based Savitri.

Going to take a wild guess here and assume that this is the only appearance of Vader in the whole movie and the only purpose of his existence was so they could put him in the trailer

I saw it last night and it was a much better movie than Force Awakens. Like most of those reviews up top said, it's basically a WW2 spy mission movie in SW world. I enjoyed it a lot, although I had zero expectations.

The biggest problem is that there already were much better stories in books and games in the SW Universe, which they scrapped as "non-canon" for all this new shit. It's an okay movie for most, I'm sure, compared to the FA shitshow.

nah, it was, it is and it will always be the jews.

Will do. Holla Forums deserves good propaganda.
Should i post the script on here so we can revise it together. I highly doubt i'm capable of pleasing everyone with my words alone.

Just a littl reminder that all things considred, Star Wars has always been jewed.

That could make it like dune without the arab shit and mindpowers.

I wish I lived in the same part of the country to help. Thanks.

You could make a thread with the original post and rough draft of the script. I'm sure anons would get a kick out of contributing.

Only if your previous post is intended to have any meaning.

Ex: Americans are paid a larger dollar amount now than any year prior, but the rates of inflation and the growth of living expenses completely outstrips the pace of wage increases and cancels out any expected benefits.

A great example of what you mean is that in the originals, we had -princess- leia. A princess. A hereditary title. That was okay in the '70s.

For the prequels, hereditary titles weren't PC, so that made up some bullshit about being an elected queen.

as I said, she was actually good. She worked well with the script given to her and was a believable character that I kinda liked if it wasn't for the shallow character development.

would enslave on my tatooine skiff party ride and sit on my slug gut

A perfect example of this was Richard Spencer and the NPI event. No on really cared and more people are now open to our messages now because no one actually lsitens to the media's lies about Alt-Right.

Hitler approves.
Spencer approves.
Alt-Right approved.

Don't you remember Suicide Squad? Jewywood is incapable of making a good movie about people who are traditionally villains because kikes can't into creativity.

rebel cucks go and stay go

Because it's not a star destroyer. They used that corvette to escape a rebel capital ship that had been boarded. That ship in the background is a Rebel capital ship.

I suppose you have to believe that a star destroyer is faster than the ship they escaped on, i suppose that's somewhat believable.

Honestly don't bother shitting on something you haven't seen, it just makes you look retarded.

It was an alright star wars movie. More war movie than adventure film. The first hour was decent for the different planets they show and the whole climax was really well done battle scene.

Excellent CGI throughout, meh acting and plot. Then again it's star wars. you see it for the special effects and kickass battles.

It had some multi-culti bullshit, but still most of the rebellion is white anglo anyways.

aaaaaand now I'm sad

I'm willing to bet they're going to completely retcon the Han Solo novels for some neo-progressive bullshit, and Han is no longer an Imperial cadet before stumbling upon an Imperial slave convoy with Wookies.

underrated post

god i miss that game so much, i remember getting that game and a joystick for Christmas when i was a kid. i had so much fun flying the imperial ships and killing rebel scum

and THAT IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS DESPISE THE (((NEW STAR WARS)))

Is-goy odin?
Russian is funny.

Never thought I'd hear 'Russia' and 'Star Wars' in the same sentence like that again. Meme Magic is great. Praise Kek.

Gone with the Wind

I mean… yeah it didn't do as good as Episode 7 which was the first Star Wars movie treading new territory and the first one in 10 years but that's a pretty fucking good opening weekend.

Why on earth would anyone see that as a failure?

The escape was over Scarif. The Star Destroyer tracked them to Tatooine, through hyperspace. The "Rebel capital ship" was actually a dreadnought from the Clone Wars.

I think I know why that guy has a white bandage on his right hand.

SJWs because all the POCs got killed in this and it was FUCKING GLORIOUS.

"Why are there no womuns and blacks in the original trilogy" "Coz dey all DEAD Nigga!". I also loved that the most annoying person was that stupid black women from the trailer. The team on this one was soo much better than Force Awakens. You see a white chick go up against trained soldiers.. Of course she's going to get her ass kicked. Good movie. I suspect that Rogue One will eventually over take in profits/shekels later on, this has the likely hood to become a cult hit whereas Force Awakens was a one hit wonder and you'll unlikely ever watch it again.

But yeah my favourite POC scene was the black dude saying "I'm going to make a run for it" then gets blown the fuck out by a death trooper. NIGGA WE WAZ REBELS AND SHIET.

They don't know do they… I should tell them.

Thrawn is canon. They added him to Star Wars Rebels which ties into Rogue One. Thrawn is Canon.