whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
archive.is/BD5Ve
8ch.net/pol/res/8528638.html#8529158
archive.is/s8yyX
twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/809543928068313088
globalintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cce.pdf
you
white
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
thesleuthjournal.com/sandy-hook-obamas-connecticut-social-security-number-connection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc

KING NIGGER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Holy shit. This is getting interesting

was Joe already on?

WE DON'T KNOW WHERE MR. OBAMA WAS BORN

WEW LADS

9 POINTS OF FORGERY

wot

Joe has been spearheading this shit for a long time now.

RECORD THE VIDEO

THEY'LL ALL HANG!!!!
Praise the KEK

Pol is always right

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN ITS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY

BAN THE FAKE NEWS QUICK!

i remember you could move around the layers on photoshop

20k people watching spacial relations fuck over a tyrant.

We meme'd "its photoshopped, I can tell by the pixels" into reality.

praise kek

is their video named "aaaaa"?

So King Nigger's getting BTFO so hard he cannot possibly maintain hold on illegally-held executive power? Is this being done (even after Trump dropped it during election) because Dems still want to fuck with the election results? They can just out Obama & prosecute him for illegally holding office. I think this is them going nuclear on Democrat agitators for fucking with the electors since they always knew the birth certificate was fake.

The Trump bantz on this are going to be higgs boson grade

>trump knew the entire time but hid his power level

Kek'd. The shills have raided this video and downboated it, Don't believe your lying eyes goys!

So is this going to be mostly ignored or are we going to get a full force ==FAKE NEWS== stampede from MSM?

Holy shit, "Obama" (if that is even his real name) is probably shitting his pants. The gig is up.

There's two possibilities:

It was pretty obvious tbh

Thus starts Civil War 2: Jewish Boogaloo.

DEAR GOD

FUCKING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

THEY'LL BE MAKING PNGs NEXT!

Would you goyim believe it if I told you that Sheriff Joe was being paid by Russia and Vladimir Putin? Its true goy, I have sources.

Give it to congress Joe!

JPEGs CONFIRMED!

NFL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hitler dubs confirm

Looks like they may have sat on what they had and collected more evidence, with Trump's approval and help of course, until Obama was basically out of office. This way their investigation can't be discredited for an impeachment attempt.

Trump never dropped his attempt to find out the truth about Obama's birth certificate and college records back in 2012. He only intensified it.

HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY
HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY
HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY
HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY
HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY
HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY
HOLY SHIT
MODS STICKY

HIGH KNOWLEDGE OF CUT & PASTE PHOTOSHOP

CONFIRMED!

mein gott

If they don't, we'll know (((whose))) side they're on.

This is another reason (among many) why the political elite are so far behind & ineffective in the meme war. God help us if they gain the ability to create animated GIFs.

Kenyan nigger lol

it is done.

Sooooooooooooooooo, Obonobo has been illegitimately ruling the US for 8 years?

Is it really surprising?

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If the retards on ths board took the time to read his fucking books they would know too. But noo, retardation and aimless shitposting it is. Trump is not a globalist puppet, the military is consolidated, there is a war comming, a war against islam, and possibly against israel if they play their cards wrong. Islam is going to get wiped off the face of america and europe.

It's been an 8 year build up to one hell of a punchline

this could be the speech which sparks actual civil war

War declared on Russia tomorrow. He's going to burn it all down.

I hope you are rght

For comparison

Here's a guy in 2014 saying the same thing.

He's a stubborn cunt. I doubt he'll admit to jackdiddlyshit (but doesn't everybody here)

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?

O.C. for you

(At least) 2 more drunk niglettes with a father in prison

checkem

this

maybe this

This move must have the lying scum panicking.

okie doke

I've never given much thought to the birther thing but that's pretty compelling.

Russia did it.

Probably should have waited until after inauguration day to pull something like this.

Oh well

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

That's a pretty low energy pun Pence.

THE MEMES ARE MERGING

Pence really is Wojak, the resemblance is uncanny

dubs of truth

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wrong thread idiots.

EAT SHIT YOU GAY NIGGER MUSLIM JEW

SHUT IT DOWN

WHAT'S GOING ON, DID I MISS IT?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd thats why we have a second amendment

I wish I could say I was surprised.

You can rewind they're streaming the rally now.

kek

Even if he denies it, his sudden reaction to defend himself makes the truth extremely obvious. As if it wasn't before.

No terrestrial means could have produced a loss of this magnitude made out of these materials. It would have to be ancient Russians. Dr. Pavel has uncovered evidence of these ancients Russians and the CIA is working with him closely.

I kind of feel like Tyler the Creator in this video the past few weeks of news.

The cherry on top

we're discussing
(posted in this thread)

If true, Trump likely already saw this coming thus put a ton of security around Joe so he could do the birth certificate conference without getting suicided.

I think this is directly motivated by Democrat election fuckery.

Here

Welp.

kek'd

better late than never I guess.

They really never will pan the cameras will they?

webm when

RSBN does, then their stream dies again

Can we not shit up the sticky with rally commentary? We're better than that.

Did Sheriff Joe say he would be releasing more stuff? When and where? I wanna peruse this myself and kick the autism into overdrive

He's going to be forwarding the investigation to the Feds and Congress.

if they came out with this any earlier you think they wouldn't have suicided by twelve shots to the back of the head? The soft coup by Trump and Co. probably made it possible.

Exactly. Merry Christmas, Holla Forums.

Based Joe was forced to release the truth after the recent charges filed against him.

see

This aside, does anybody have the screencap from Obama's college book saying he was from Kenya? Or the video from when Obama was a Senator and said he couldn't be president because he wasn't a native-born?

Interesting watch, but I wonder what will come with it. It's not exactly something normies would easily digest, so (((they))) can write it off as loony autistic bullshit or a (((coincidence))).

I think he didn't want to end up in a Clinton gulag somewhere.

For folks that haven't followed this for the past 8 years, here's the rundown:

Hillary Clinton discovered Obama was foreign born in 2008
Her campaign leaked it
It was too hot of a potato though, and ended up being dismissed as a conspiracy theory
Obama locked down all his school records
People smelled a rat
Donald Trump picked up on it and started a PR campaign about it
Sheriff Joe started an investigation
The White House released a faked birth certificate
Now their presenting the evidence it's a shoop
Barack Obama born overseas and was not qualified to be president under the US constitution
Every law signed
Every executive order
Every judicial pick

Null and void

This. Is. Big.

brb renaming all illegally saved pepes as .jpeg
GAS THE FILE TYPES
REGISTRY WAR NOW

so what you guys think King Nigger will do?

Not even anons can 'handle the truth', this revelation is that incredible. To consolidate the truth, that a nigger from Kenya ruled over the greatest empire in the history of human existence unconstitutionally for 8 years, is impossible to reconcile for most Americans. If the allegations are pushed further, we're looking at the greatest blowback by a citizenry in the history of the modern world. I can't believe Obongo even waited a day to address the issue, leaving this big of a bombshell to fester is a terrible idea.

And now he's declaring himself king / war on Russia.

What military and police force would support martial law for a nigger foreigner who has done everything to shit on the police and turn the military into queers?

HOLLEEEE SHIT FAMIGLIA

He needs to shit on the Russian hacking meme more.

fuck

rawlin

DREAMERS BTFO

oh fug

JOE ARPAIO OR JOEVSKI ARPAIOVICH?

here

I'll reload my firearms tonight but I doubt he'll provide conclusive proof that Russia stole it.

Most days the mods are subversive kikes in disguise.

Not today, today mods are based.

Am I even in reality anymore?

Either he declares the election null and void due to ROOSIAN HAKKING or he admits to guilt and steps down.

Holy shit. It might for real be lunatic time.

cyka blyad

the maniacs invaded iraq over the movie The Rock

Thanks, bruv. Still hoping for that vid of him as a Senator disowning the idea of being President. I thought I had a webm of it but apparently not.

lol, Obama. Good luck on that.

Is this guy in a position to really know what Obongo is going to talk about, or is this just some retarded lefty hype?

He doesn't know jack shit.

probably lefty desperate hype

NOW!

Here's a better audio quality webm.

It's liberals just signalling what they would be okay with should Obama take action.

Wait, didn't they confirm it as a fake back when he first revealed it?

Help me Moloch. Your my only hope

Trump is going to use this to delegitimize Obama's pardons of Clinton and himself!! Oh God

kys

this could be a good moment to push facts about WW2. Like how the Hitler Stalin pact started the war. I would love to kill the lie about Russia doing the hard work of WW2. They started the fire and then wanted credit for putting it out. Stalin was an arsonist. He is not eligible for the Firefighter's Award.

Notice that the date stamps has more of a grayish color than the rest of the typing from the document. Also, the 1 in "Date Accepted by Local Reg." is clearly darker than the typing before it, and the numbers 8 and 9 are really odd (bigger than any other number in the birth certificate).

Other odd thing that I've identified is that there's white around every single element from the certificate, while Johanna's certificate doesn't have any of this.

No.

My penis grew three sizes this day.

We knew they would never give up power peacefully. It's funny that every time I feel the slightest twinge of doubt that Trump isn't our man, they say some shit against him that makes me forget the little issues I have.

They'll just make another birth certificate for king nigger. This is at least the 5th fake one they've made.

Same. There's a voice in my head that says "wow I sure do believe a lot of crazy shit", but then a day later something happens that vindicates everything.

How is king nigger going to react?

also how the fuck are they too incompetent to just make a nice paper one for him and scan it in? oh right, they're retarded

This is why you have to back up everything, so when they call you a liar you can throw all the evidence and the monitor at them.

So, why does it only happen with the dates and other four words (brightness and contrast from the image bumped up to 40%)?

you're retarded.
you are functionally retarded.

go make some pdfs. go scan something.
scan without ocr and make a straight tiff or jpg
scan with ocr and add selectable text layer
scan with ocr and reimpose antialiased text object recreation

you will get different results each time. each time, trading off size, complexity, fidelity, and screen readability.

retards. asinine fucking retards.

validity is a people problem, and a source print problem. it is not a tech problem. tech cannot prove nor disprove, it can only automate reporting and auth/consistency checking. tech cannot help you if you have garbage in, you'll just get garbage out. try to prove validity on a reconstructed pdf compressed object model scan is retarded. you are retarded. you are retarded. jesus christ you are retarded.

god damn it.

I would be surprised at your explanation because it's the scan of the fucking POTUS' birth certificate. You'd think it'd be done with a quality scanner and not the kind of quality you'd get paying two bucks at a kinkos. I should be able to inspect each individual fibers on the piece of paper, let alone have to worry about fidelity and file size.

We have to spread this shit like Ebola in a nigger country.

Please prove me that my quick analysis is wrong, hopefully your argument could lead into something else that's edited in the document.

CTR doing it 4 free at this point

pls no bully

was just memeing bro I actually think it looks shooped

Why must they scan it at all? Why can't they just take a picture of it sitting on a desk and upload it to twitter?

look, some secretary or clerk just slapped it onto a xerox workcentre or ricoh afficio or toshiba or koycera, and pressed fucking scan to network or scan to email. that's it. that's all it is.

you have a normal operator, with a god machine, and you're asking them to deviate from normal process. of a desk monkey job. not going to happen.

can the machine do it? of course. it takes an additional 25-30 clicks on the damn lcd screen.

they didn't do that. that's all it means. that's all it is. just a monkey doing a standard scan.

no 1200dpi, no 600dpi, no 300dpi. no fidelity. just a run of the mill scan with default settings on a larger office multifunction fax.

fuck that nigger

Because it was (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((("visually verified"))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

KING NIGGER BTFO

So explain to a retard what is going on and when will the nigger king hang?

Obama birth certificate literally copy-pasted from another one.

I could see that, but that's not what makes it a forgery, you understand that?

Full press conference.

Ask mods to put in OP since the OP is a stream.

It's probably just all the caffeine I drank a few minutes ago, but this is getting me REALLY stressed out.

pls help Holla Forums.

King nigger's birth certificate is a total forge that has like 9 separate points lifted directly from another document. Once the conference was over, obama announced a sudden press conference for tomorrow. Shit might actually go down.

Calm down dude, we migrated to the good universe during the election so it's not anything that will prevent the fourth reich or waifu Renaissance.

Do some push-ups and/or jumping jacks. Get relief while also getting fit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

it worries me too. I'll be flying when it happens tomorrow so I won't know what he will say until I land on the other side of the country without my guns and plate carrier.

If I were Obama, I would ignore Sheriff Joe as long as I thought he wasn't getting critical mass traction. I don't think Obama is going to talk about anything Joe said, at least not tomorrow.

QUICK, EVERYONE INTO THE TIME MACHINE, WE'RE PREVENTING WORLD WAR III

I'm on the other side of the country from my guns too. Tomorrow is a really bad time for shit to go down.

MP4 or WEBM when? Did somebody record this?

just go adobe pdf, or master pdf, or abby fine reader, or file center.

there are lots of models. pdf is a container descriptor of containers. it's like saying anything with 4 wheels is a car, but i don't call a hotweels a car. not yet anyway.

go scan something. play with the options post scan. you can do lots of shit. but you can't do shit if the source is already converted by the scanner into a reconstructed object model –and– deletes/alters the original source tiff compressed into jpg. period. you don't have the source. you can't do shit. the end.

yes, i'm ctr. i'm also santa clause, the fucking easter bunny, and in another life an office manager who's entire company depended on the production and delivery of 50x pieces of paper per patient per day done by shitskin monkeys with inferior tools. which is, as far as most people on the internet are concerned, the same god damn thing. ctr is real. whether or not i'm ctr is beyond your ability.

fine. i'll go find something else to do. but please, no retards. just go scan something. for fucks sake.

READ THE THREAD FAGGOT

The hair is standing on the back of my neck.

I may run drills with my gun tonight.

Preventing ww3? im making sure theright side wins won ww2!

meant for

This helped a little I think. Heart's still racing. Thanks fam.

Same thing, really.

I doubt whoever starts the second American civil war will begin by calling a press conference.

Is there any chance a good samaratin can get this as a webm?

Also, does anyone know anything about the Sheriff in question? Was he pro-Trump? The timing of this and the immediacy with which Obama announced a press conference calls to consideration the possibility that he's a plant and is giving Obama the excuse he needs to declare on Russia.

What if you run into Jews from the year 2066 who stop you from interrupting their plans to rule the world?

Obama wouldn't be saying "Civil War now". I'm afraid he'll say "Fuck the election, no transition of power", and then half the nation says "Civil War now".

what i understand is, some people, who don't know pdf, who don't know what they're looking at, are trying to claim they know what they're looking at. which is retarded. they don't know.

yes, let's go look. but you need source original document. and you need a valid operator. both of which are missing here.

understand this: that without those things, you cannot assess what makes or doesn't make a forgery.

Is there any reason you can't watch mp4?

He campaigned with Trump.

What have these dubs done? You best not be rusing me here. As a PDF creator it looks like that, rather than edit the image contained in the PDF directly, they just pasted other images over it. While this did delete the original data underneath, it also shows, quite clearly, that there are layers to this image like a .psd. Weird stuff. Also, why did this happen now of all times?

Either or. Just something that can be easily posted. I'm technologically impaired, so pardon.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME KEK, I DO NOT WANT THESE DIGITS. NOT THIS TIME.

All they are capable of memeing is their own demise.

The evidence in the video has nothing to do with the pdf or anything like that. Did you watch the video or are you just a retarded nigger pajeet shill?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD FAGGOT

Who is (((David Yankovich)))?

I sure hope he discussed this with Trump and they have a coherent plan going forward. Otherwise this may be the case of the support player deciding he's going to DPS and getting the party killed.

fear not, user. kek has assured us victory here

Dubs confirm Day of the Rope is on the way, whether you're ready or not.

I'm shit with names. If you mention something noteworthy he did, then it'll probably click.

That guy on twitter talking about orderly transition being a priority for Obama right now. Basically he won't be cleaning up after himself as he leaves and he won't hold the door open or help Trump carry any boxes as he moves in. That's literally all it means, bullshit.

Hey cunt, I'm talking about a webm of the full vid. I already saw the short version. Sperg off a cliff.

TRIPS CONFIRM, RIP GLOBALISM

The Russians forged my birth certificates. The Russians are taking over!

Congress is needed to declare war on another nation. Obama could try to start a "police action" against Russia, but literally nobody is going to buy that shit.

That top tweet is fake. Provide proof disinfofaggot or GTFO

Wunderbar. I for one am awaiting the Serbian-tier music videos from this.

==DO IT YOURSELF FAGGOT=

Could these reconstructed object models be edited in anyway of sorts?

Image with the elements from the .pdf extracted.

Well, he's famous for sending prisoners/illegals to tent camps in the Arizona desert and being a general old-school badass tbh

What part of I'm technologically impaired didn't you fucking read? Where the fuck are your handlers at?

oh fuck that guy

Yeah, now I know who you're talking about. Thanks. So he's basically certainly not a plant. Still, I hope he knows what he's doing.

What if they expect one of us in the wreckage?

you are an asshole who is changing the goal posts. the video covers precisely what i'm talking about. it covers precisely the nuances of pdf object reconstruction, and then spergs out in mystify this omgz that jebuslook this conspirotardo that and on and on and on.

the moron has adobe pdf and illustrator, and proves in that video, that they don't know how to use either. they are novice. they are pleb. they are monkey with god machine. they don't know. they don't know. they don't know. they don't know what they fuck they are doing or looking at.

i watched that video. and the poster, and the video source, should both go back to work. this is retarded. you don't have source document, you don't have validity. garbage in, pdf theatrics, garbage out, ??? profit. or not. no, actually, it's just retarded.

Fucking gross dude, spoiler that shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Psyker Master Race report in. I kid, we love our Techpriests.

Oh wow a real pajeet shill, noice.

How do you make these types of files again?

Anyone have the infographic?

I'm not sure he does. He's pretty old now and maybe a bit senile, but he's got his heart in the right place and is still much more logical than your average city-dweller.

Anyone have the clip of sheriff Joe just now? I missed it.

(checked)
Where did you get that pdf from? Does the white house have it on their website?

wish you guys would read the thread

see video

they never flattened the pdf before putting it out so all the forgery layers are still in the pdf

basically they gave the public the photoshop .psd file instead of exporting to jpg

Could you please explain why one of the layers is a simple square of the background pattern?

I think its important for us to consider the possibility that (((they))) want a civil war to occur between Nationalists and Globalists. After all, such a war is predicted by the Jew. If this is the case, it puts us in an awkward position: do we react or don't we?

How fast would it take to hang Obama after he announces war with Russia?

IF IF IF IF IF FI FI IF IF IF IF IF IF FI FI IF

first i was ctr, now i'm pooinaloo. fuck off.

well, he didn't do it himself. He just was the 'head' of the investigation. A figurehead. The rest of the team was fairly substantial.

Look, you guys may not like Joe. But Joe was cockblocked left and right by Obama. He tried to be like Duerte (not saying I approve one way or the other…) and came up a bit short, for one reason or another.

Joe also doesn't lie. He might exaggerate, but he doesn't lie. His cabinet, the people around him, are good people, and don't lie. So this is some really big shit.

no. other way around. the scanner took a flat scan and compressed, added antilaiased superimposed ocr text, and reconstructed layers.

you can reflatten. it's just pointless.

a.cocaine.ninja/lzrofk.7z
Here it is for the stupid. 7z file format plays more nicely for people who aren't dumb enough to still use WinRAR.

Use 7zip from now on, retard.

Depends on the file format but usually, you can just paste the data (view in in a binary or hex editor) of one file after the other file into one "document". Some file formats/programs complain if they find all that junk data at the end or beginning so it really only works for stuff like this.

You may be right.

Here I've pictured the text where it is overlapped in a way that would make a text recognition program unable to make the changes you've suggested it has, as well as a second picture where the low quality of the scanned image has tricked the function into thinking the text colour is lighter than the ink would have been.

The third picture shows the original letter "K" in the pictured "Kansas" is obscured in a strange way at its head. Initially I accounted for this by reasoning that this was a result of the quality of the scan but if that were the case the whole letter would have a consistently bad quality, perhaps not something to worry about but it's a strange effect I noticed didn't match with the rest of the document.

All this would beg the question, why, when under scrutiny for the whereabouts of your birth, why would you scan such a document with the mentioned features enabled and at such a low quality?

I still personally question the validity of the document. Be it due to forgery or, as you said, due to the lack of forethought by the individuals who scanned and distributed the document to create a copy that is undoubtedly legitimate. If it turns out to be the former (which would be proved by a redistribution of a higher quality document) then it would make me question the ability of the individuals and their affiliated groups to do things correctly the first time.

This is it, King Obango the Magic Negro's legacy, is in the fucking oven.

Summary

Full

Theyre doing the same thing on /r/politics/
Its either racists, bigots or muh Russia with these shitheads

old news, like 7 years old.
Have tested this personally and can confirm the document is a layered composite. Also have worked with digital office solutions and paper to paperless conversion and there is no scanning mechanism that I have come across that layer scans a document as is seen in the birth certificate.

You didn't have the source birth certificate it came from though.

Oh it is, just check the (((Mainstream Media))) right now, SHUT IT ALL DOWN! OY VEY!

why?

you task me with X on the implication that if i do X you'll accept that the pdf is a stupid retarded thing. but you won't. you'll just change the goal posts again. this is retarded. you do not have the experience to accept proof. which itself is retarded. go download and play around with any pdf software: adobe pdf, master pdf, abby fine, file center, etc. there's no reason for you to be retarded.

a scanner, with embedded code based, saw an object path, tested that it could draw it and the drawing matched close enough to source, and it then drew the drawing path, and performed antialiased subtraction on the source, and placed the layer of the drawing + subtracted source together as the reconstructed model.

Either you with us or the Russians.

That was my point friendo.

I have never once seen a scanner that adds a layer on top of the original document for OCR. The text is embedded into the file, not overlaid aliased.

KEK

The funniest part about the "its muh Russian Hackers" narrative is that we memed for them to take this approach

ANU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE, ANONS

Either the press conference is for him to try to address and dismantle this evidence or to declare that the transition is off and we are going to war with russia which the only normies who wouldnt be completely foaming at the mouth about that would be the marxists.

Either way tomorrow will be lulzy as fuck.

Thanks, I downloaded both in case (((they))) take it down.

Still no news articles written on this. Radio silence. Not even Fox has an article written. Nothing on Drudge. Nothing on Zerohedge.

then your scanner is either (1) a shitskin scanner that only creates jpg encapsulated as pdf, or (2) is programmed to not do image recompression or reconstruction –but– also still do ocr as selectable text (not reconstructed text or drawing information).

He was about to turn our country into Kenya too, and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your stupid frog

Some fag on 4cuck said you can do this with some adobe pdf ocr scanner.

Here's the certificate pdf if you want it:
whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

To view the layers: Open adobe acrobat and the layers will be there.

God fucking damn. It's not a coincidence they chose obongo, they chose him because since he's half black, any attacks against him can be labelled racist.

What if

except there is no object. It's a square out in limbo, in the middle of a uniform pattern

Fuck me, I laughed out loud.

It's a good night to be on Holla Forums. Embed mostly for the music, but the visuals are nice too.

fug

But Kenya doesn't like his homo-dicksucking ass!

Quick question, as I haven't looked at the actual birth certificate yet.

Is it possible that the third image's K could simply be the result of a fucked block on the typewriter? I used to play with them a lot, and regular use can cause wear and tear on the blocks.

It would be a pretty consistent-looking error for all the capital K's in that document, so look for any of the filled-in parts of the certificate with other K's.

I haven't been following this birther plot line either - knew hardly anything about it, but just spoke with someone who has. This birth certificate is a BIG FUCKING DEAL if I am not mistaken.

Anons, please flesh out the details (and carve away disinformation please) and possibly even good sauces so that all can be brought up to speed:

Go go go anons.

Nah m8, Sheriff Joe is our guy. I very much respect him.

couldn't the 9 points of forgery not have been pre-printed since they pertain to that city/district/state etc? to make it quicker…..

That only happens when (((they))) have no idea how to approach a situation.

Its like those times when we have a moderate tier happening and btfo of the shill narrative. They fucking vanish for hours or a day until their bosses can have a meeting and decide the new approach.

At least we can look forward to 2070

Doesn't make a difference, unless you're using a floppy drive and really need those kilobytes to be left empty. Fuck off.

If you're that good about knowing scanners and .PDFs, please give us your hypothesis about the document being edited or not.

correct.

chained/serial actions of incompetence are infuriatingly obscuring any analysis. there is no valid nonreconstructed high dpi source scan tiff.

incidentally, pdf reconstruction is an extremely imperfect model. it has to guess the position and placement of the character it captured, which will make it look like raised K. it also captures the surrounding antialias, causing all sorts of distortion and reintroducing imperfection. many things cannot be rescanned to object model on automatic mode. a very unsolved problem.

for what it's worth, obama is invalid. i don't care what his theatrics say. making his theatrics stick is a bit of a distraction; attaining their disproof seems like a pleasant fiction.

Who gives a fuck about the pdf layers?

The layers are akin to jet fuel cant melt steel beams. Even if it is true it has become a red herring. We have forensic evidence now that the document was assembled from a source document and is 100% a forgery.

Stop being such a faggot shill

What if the forgery isn't covering up where he was born, but that his real father is a commie radical

Lads, I've got a feeling the Great Burger Happening of 16/17 will put that limp-dicked Turkish coup to fucking shame.

I'm not too sure as that "K" was the last "K" typed in it's size on the document but the "K"s before it seem to be relatively cleanly stamped. I'm not sure how typewriters work in terms of their potential to incorrectly print characters but it still seems inconsistent. That said, your point seems the most easily explainable explanation so I would have to say that for now it's probably that.

Again, as I'm not sure about how type writers work I question the position of the letter relative to the proceeding letters in the word "Kansas".

King Nigger would wear that like a badge of honor.

I cannot comprehensible the situational.

Drudge is not our friend he is a jew and this is probably where this jew decides to betray us and Trump.
DAY OF THE ROPE

Nigel was just on Tucker's show talking about the EU wanting an army now that Trump has been elected.

look up some other hawaiian birth certs and see if the text is in the same place

Sheriff Joe said that you wouldn't find them on any other documents.

I want to clap externally but my family is sleeping so I'll just clap internally

Use box breathing user. Take a few minutes and breathe through the nose - inhale 5 seconds, hold 5 seconds, exhale 5 seconds, hold 5 seconds repeat.

In your mind, recite the terms "I am kek and I am great."

Repeat for 20 breaths total.

http ://boxlifemagazine.com/the-benefits-of-box-breathing/

Actually, this is a far better picture to describe my feelings.

This one?

I don't get it, are you trying to say that the certificate is legit? or just sperging out over minor details?

at one point he shows a pair of birth certificates for twins or something and the angle of the stamps are completely different

see; irrelevant

I had the same file Joe was working with, they are/were back then, openly available from the .gov website.

Really makes you think. This must be way outside the (((parameters)))

indeed. He is, and always has been, just a filthy kike. It just so happens that he tapped into the massive ad click revenue of the rising right wing so he skates along a fine line of showing the truth while not helping the goyim see who the true nemesis is.

Its all good though, they keep increasingly showing their noses and the amount of people buying their shit is fast dwindling. The kikes will get their shoah. Shadilay.

Is this going to be it anons? The greatest happening of our time? I already wondered what would happen this december since the power of the fire monkey and fire cock are combined at this time

Not even Zerohedge.

They're all showing their true colors.

Yeah but you couldn't prove to the normalfags that it was a blatant forgery.

should tweet them the story for good measure

When it hits Current Year 2, you're going to see some crazy shit.

I saw December in the memes for some time, but it looked like nothing was going to happen..

The coup/countercoup actions are getting hotter every day. Every time I think these fuckos will back down and ride into the sunset with some of their loot intact, they double down on the crazy. I feel like I'm pulling some serious psychic Gs.

I am talking about the pre-printed words

Current Year 2. I like this new epoch scheme. CY0 is 2015. We are currently in CY1.

The jews and cucks are all guilty of child rape, murder and cannibalism. There's no going back. They will double down until the very instant a bullet penetrates their skulls and splatters their brains into the open air.

At first I was said because of the lack of happenings after the election, seems as it was just the calm before the storm. I want off this ride

Sad*

Its about time King Nigger got knocked off his throne, permanently. Since the MSM has basically declared war against us, we need to declare war on them by proving they are offering nothing but fake news on a variety of subjects. Start with this and then move to other Establishment fake news. The MSM wants the truth? The MSM can't handle the truth. All they can handle is propaganda.

You fail to grasp the number of people this birth cert has made skeptics. I show this to all the graphic design guys I work with as 'something I knocked together', they fault it and laugh at me for sloppiness, then I advise it is the scan of the original certificate and shoot them the link to download it and do the same check.

There is no big magical red pill that gets everyone, to dismiss this because it does not hit everyone is patently retarded, this has made big waves in digital design circles.

its the kikes user.. They have never in all of written history said "welp we better cut our losses its been a good run but the goyim are getting very mad so if we leave now we can take some of our shekels and enjoy live somewhere else". They always double, triple and quadruple down until an empire is forged, mega-industrial scale railroads built, and super mega sized ovens preheated.

Mr. Bones decides when this ride ends, not you. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

That's a really good way to describe that feeling

Remember if any of you by chance happen to stumble upon Lena Dunham, the madman already called dibs on her.

Kek. Yeah, I fucking guess so. When I think of the national game of Russians, I think chess. When I think of the national game of Chinese, I think Go. When I think of the national game of the Americans, I think Poker.

The national game of the kikes appears to be Russian Roulette with a semi-auto.

Who here doesn't like Joe? Joe is great. I love his use of vegan diets as punishment.

That is Polish Roulette.

globalism btfooooooo

the chant in the background just morphed from 'merica, 'merica, 'merica into musa, musa, into USA, USA, USA. God bless.

Atleast Im not alone, I will shitpost with you guys from my innawoods safehouse as much as I can when the nigger decides to just fuck all our shit up for exposing him

here, I just looked

2 of the things copied were X's on 2 questions:
- "Is residence on a farm or plantation"
- "Is residence inside city or town limits"

i doubt these were preprinted, also if you google you can find blank hawaiian birth certs with nothing preprinted

dubs and obama hangs for this
like literally hangs by a rope on the front lawn of the whitehouse.

"I feel like I'm pulling some serious psychic Gs."
goddamn. great phrase.

I know this feeling intensely.

thanks man, that helped.

I agree, but it is good to be thorough.

However these X's and places etc seem to be created with typewriters so placing them exactly the same is difficult

Nonburger here, what happens now? Does Obongo get hanged for treason?

Given the consequences of this forgery (i.e., Obama committed at least one felony by using a forged document to get his name on the Arizona ballot), and given Obama's current war mongering with Russia:

1. How will this play out?
2. Who will make a move first?
3. What will it mean for us, the little people?

Is it time to cancel Christmas and cross the Delaware?

Yes

WW2? were fucking making the Kaiser win WW1

WEW

I don't want to get bombed to hell and back by cheeki breekis because of King Nigger desperately trying to escape the rope and pushing the big red button in his office that starts WW3

KEK WILLS IT

Yeah and the real question is why?
I've been noticing a lot of shilling for Schulz lately over on the more normie places, I think they want him in as chancellor of Germany.
Can he make the army thing happen ? and if so what would it be used for.

nah the nation game of the kikes is to pull the pin out of a grenade and then not throw it away because they are too greedy

THANK YOU KEK, I LOVE THE FROG

Soon.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I can't take this anymore

You know what else is big after hearing those news?
muh dick

QUADS CONFIRM

Witnessed. Kek wills it!

HIT THE AFTERBURNERS AND BURY THE STICK IN YOUR GUT, BECAUSE THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH PSYCHIC GS. THESE NUMBERS ARE A CENTRIFUGE.

Its like anudda shoah

He certainly does.

Nice digits.

NUMBERS FOR THE FROG GOD
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Aw yess

Me thinks this is the last Christmas that is gonna be like Christmas.

Valley Forgery

I may be putting false hope into Kikebart, but I believe they are doing the best they can to prevent from reporting on "fake news". The most recent example that comes to mind was the story that CNN accidentally streamed 30 minutes of tranny porn on one of their stations, which proved to be false. Breitbart proudly proclaimed that they had seen through the narrative in an attempt to rub the MSM's noses in their own shit.

What if this fake news push was in preparation for this?

absolutely unthinkable in the age of political correctness…the salt and poetic justics would be like none ever seen in the history of mankind.

Like pottery.

'scuse me, Kek coming through.

So, Sheriff Joe and Donald Trump were the two biggest leaders of the birther movement, so many years ago.

Now they're both striking, hard and fast.

How long and how carefully have they been planning this?

'Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.' - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

His original college yearbook, before they "updated" it and his aunt said Ethiopia.

The "fake news" meme coincides with pizzagate.

>Null and void

its not going to happen.

Their narrative is falling apart faster than anything we have ever seen. Fire Monkey is delivering hugely.

double dubs remi get

Majestic

YES

It's 8:18 in Texas and the memes are softly crying, for their joy they cannot contain.

The kikes have overextended and their nose is hanging wide out in the open. It was the current year and they had everything they wanted
A man who took up politics as a hobby at the age of 70 because he loves his country, has shattered all of it (maybe not you Europe, you're pretty fucked).

Tomorrow either king nigger comes clean or he declares war on russia.

When did everything go so right?

He will blame Russian hackers and declare war before he is beaten,dragged outside, and lynched on the White House lawn by patriots.

Fire monkey and fire cock combine their powers at this time brother, kekmanias gonna run wild on obongo

"Gee Donald, how come your congress lets you pick FIVE supreme court justices?"

NO ABSOLUTION, NO MERCY, NO REDEMPTION FOR KING NIGGER!

He hangs at midday of the 20th.

That is very true. According to the ancient chinks the years will over lap each other and not simply transition. Good on you for knowing your advanced memetics.

That's looking extremely likely now

The time has come.

OH LAWD

A+ memetic potential. This may be the killshot.

PRAISE KEK!

(Shamelessly self-checked)

Dubs confirm that this is the culmination of a counter-conspiracy.

quads confirm

So close, user

Nope, everything you've written is worthless. Fuck off, Poo in the Record.

D;

HELL YEAH

It's all I want for Christmas.

Indeed. As Fire Monkey comes to a close, it's time for one last world-changing happening. Kek wills it and the Emperor protects. I have faith in Trump putting a stop to King Nigger's reign swiftly.

wheres the video link, op embed is on the trump rally now.

I need to spread it.

Kek agrees… you are indeed poo in record.

Side-by-side view with the same size and orientation.

That was quick
Nice dubs btw

Are you drunk?

25347th checking in. Ignis ubi est fumo.

(CHECKED)

I NEVER WANT THIS RIDE TO END

Niggers everybody.

Checked to further power Kek!

So what now guys? Obama's presidency gets invalidated and all his legislative actions declare null and void?

CHECKED AND HIVEMIND

Wew

Oh fug! Fuggin checked!

Checking

Ok this shit is starting again

HOLY SHIT
H
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

The Democratic Party should be dissolved for being co-conspirators in a fraudulent government.

if Obama is deligitmized as president does that mean Trump gets to be 44th and get dubs?

That's been going on since the primaries.

Do you know jack or are you just meming?

First time here or just seeing fox10?
Welcome, Lurk moar. Unless you're a jew or a nigger in which case kill yourself and as many other jews and niggers as you can.

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

TRUMP’S SCOTUS WILL RULE THAT ABORTION IS ILLEGAL AND THAT THE 14TH AMENDMENT ONLY CONFERRED BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP TO FREED NIGGERS, ALL THE WAY BACK IN 1868, NOT TO ANYONE SINCE

ALL SPICS ARE GOING BACK. EVERY LAST ONE.

W-what do you think King Nigger was going to announce tomorrow that necessitated this preëmptive strike? Like, I know there's no love lost and all, but I'm guessing if Trump had his way, this shit would all stay quiet until after his Inauguration and perhaps even under wraps forever as long as power was transferred peacefully and in an orderly fashion. I don't think this happened for no reason. I don't think there wasn't a provocation.

The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke, and has been for decades.

HIVEMIND

checked

Now up on Drudge
WND EXCLUSIVE
Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake'
archive.is/z1KeV

Just the two of them…

(chig-chuggidy-checked)

(fuggin checked)

There's some strange energy in this thread my friends. The winds of change blow through the basements tonight.

Don't forget that 3 days after this happened they killed Bin Laden. That's how you know both are fake.

what kind of punishment under the law can Obama expect if found guilty? there is nothing in the constitution about this

download it here

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That nigger needs to repay 8 years salary and reimburse all the plane rides

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Dissolved? Bullshit, thats a hanging boy. Conspiracy to commit treason aint no slap on the wrist.

If hes found guilty of treason its the Rope.

Could you imagine the fucking shitstorm if someone in the CIA leaked information about Bin Laden being alive and well? "Killing Bin Laden" is literally the only decent thing Obama had to his legacy.

Proof this is fake

I was just thinking to myself that the happenings had tried up today.

What a blessing this could be, Kek. Reveal your avatar to us and let this gray inferno come to an end.

The full video is worth watching.

I'm eagerly awaiting the full report so I can read it. They will NOT slide this!

(checked)
As a very curious Texan, what exactly do you mean user?

Is lain Kek's waifu?

Cool.

Also this fucking kike was on earlier trying to sully Mr Trump's name by saying that he is a drug addict and was in a mental institute.

no he means literally dropped in a vat of acid.

If the ending of the show is anything to go by - yes.

fucking kike

REMEMBER THIS?

archive.is/BD5Ve

I want to hug the personification of collective human consciousness!

Never seen it, but doesn't she end up becoming a memelich?

Freddy as in Vs. Jason, Maleficent, and Dr. Wily are the only other characters I know to have done that.

Obama's father is a nigger commie named frank marshall davis.

She didn't fly so good.

8ch.net/pol/res/8528638.html#8529158

OBAMA VOWS RETALIATION AGAINST RUSSIA FOR HACKS

He needs to be stripped of his presidency SOON before shit hits the fan. An illegitimate president cannot give orders to the troops.

I think of Lain akin to the Holy Spirit.

The best part is not only can he not be president, now he is an illegal immigrant
YOU GOTTA GO BACK BARRY

M8, Trump's been keeping us waiting since the 80s.

Remember this

archive.is/s8yyX

THIS
Also, Communist agitator

That's nothing, goy. Please do not read too much into these tragedies, it's not good for you.

Jesus Holla Forums, what's next?
Are we going to get indisputable evidence that the entire establishment consisting of reptilians?

Careful what you meme

David Icke is still preparing the necessary memes to advance the main storyline. Until then we're going to have to deal with the Democrat's death rattles.

OBAMA WILL SUSPEND THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE BECAUSE OF RUSSIAN HACKING

The last pill is the Thule Society descending from on high in Nazi UFOs to punish the wicked and rescue the righteous.

during the entire interview this was all I could think of

FUG :–DDDD

no.

But the normies are going to get indisputable proof that every problem in this world is indeed caused by the kikes and that they must be dealt with swiftly and decisively. Shadilay!

The 14th Amendment was NOT passed to grant birthright (jus soli) citizenship to people in America. It was the first of the Reconstruction amendments, passed by the Radical Republicans after the assassination of Lincoln.

i wonder if the nazis invented antigravity

where is the constitution does he have this power?

The last pill is the realization that we are the Thule Society.

FUGGIN CHECKED :-DDDDDDD

We’d know the RR’s today as fucking leftist scum, because instead of deporting the niggers like Lincoln and the moderates (and hardline dems, who would add ‘forcibly’ before ‘deporting’) wanted, they allowed them all to stay here. The 14th amendment existed to grant to newly freed niggers the rights of a ‘human’ under US law. Meaning that since they had been born on US soil in slavery (not human under the law), the amendment simply granted them their ‘humanity’ (and in the case of the men, voting rights).

fuck, every time I get out of bed there's a happening. I don't really understand the technical aspects of compression, layering pdfs, etc.

i don't doubt that obonobo faked some things to get into tha great white crib, but what's the conclusion on this? is it reasonably fake? is the evidence he's presenting compelling enough to warrant the narrative going into overdrive to cover it up?

spoilered blogposting: During the election I sort of became "that guy" at work who was always on top of politics and current events, since the people i work with don't have a lot of time or motivation to look into it. through what i've learned on here and the speculation/theory you magnificent bastards post on here, i've managed to come across as mildly conservative but trustworthy on knowing what's happening. i've actually managed to softly redpill a handful of my coworkers simply by pointing out different news stories close enough to each other to get them wondering what's actually going on. I have to leave for work in an hour or so, and this happening is too delicious to keep to myself.

It did NOT confer birthright citizenship to spics out west, nor to ANY immigrants. US citizenship law at the time REMAINED THE LAW, EVEN AFTER ITS PASSAGE. BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS had to be US citizens, either through birth or having been naturalized (jus sanguinis) before YOU, at BIRTH, could become a citizen.

be careful with the veil, user. it exists for a reason.

THIS WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE 1990s. BARNEY FUCKING FRANK HIMSELF WANTED TO PASS A BILL THAT SAID THAT THE CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL SPICS WERE NOT CITIZENS

Seriously. He drew up a bill for that TO SOLIDIFY THE MEANING of the 14th amendment. But then he found out that spics voted Democrat, so he changed his tune.

Trump tweets about Obonobo's birth certificate.

Trips of Truth. This is the quote that finally convinced me that Hitler knew what he was talking about. Undeniable truth right there.

THE POSTING ERRORS ARE NOT FIXED. I HAD TO SPLIT THIS FUCKING POST AGAIN.

I like this new palindromic meme

I had a coworker (at a hookah bar in Pittsburgh) who did this a while back; I was redpilled in a vague sense but he really got me into researching all the "insane-sounding conspiracy theories"

>>>/sudo/15768
Try not using apostrophes for italics or bold. That seems to help. You can use double-underscore for underlining as a substitute.

They expected one of them in the wreckage.

Ah yes. Clearly your dubs are true and acceptable to me. They do that to the kids they rape so it would be ok by me to do the same to them.

praise kek.

please kek, bless us with race war

Is this the same Kerry as in the war criminal or?

I did this to my whole family. Grandparents, uncles, siblings, everyone.

I converted them from Cruz Missiles in time to vote in the primaries, and then onwards for Trump in the general. I converted my Bernie-Bro DM to Trump before the primaries. I converted the pastor at my mother's church to Trump by informing him of the TPP, that Cruz signed it, and that it amounted to treason.

My name may not go down in history, but I did my part where I could. Feels good, man.

>Wipe Him Out!

The fonts are definitely off. The fake has a bolder font. The numbers you mention being odd is something that happens in those date stamp punch things as some digits get used they make less contact with the paper.

I don't know what exactly is supposed to be glaringly clear about looking at these though.

so does that mean the homosexual "marriage" isn't actually legal in all states anymore?

I feel like we're headed that way with or without dubs, user.

Always expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

The way that shit lines up pixel-perfect is impossible when you're dealing with typewriters and stamps from 1961.

This is a happening for the history books.

Thank you for your service in the great meme wars

…in which we learn that Bin Laden died in the early 2000's of complications related to his failing kidneys, and the guy that was killed recently with much fanfare (and disposed of in the ocean…) was a patsy.

1. That’s the standard formatting that the site itself sets to do it.
2. In the past, whenever I have changed it to my own formatting, the site has ignored it and just put the plain text there.

For example, I used to set bold to *text* and italic to text, but all I’d get is what you see right there, so I just never changed it. For fuck’s sake, how fucking bad is codemonkey at this shit? I WOULD love to change it, though. I have my browser set to fix quotation marks (from ‘ to ’), and that always fucks up the formatting.

Oh, fuck, I forgot that was the spoiler formatting. You get it, though.

FINE, OKAY, I WON’T SPACE IT OUT TO ILLUSTRATE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE. FUCK.

Aside from them pulling this shit 3 days after TRUMP forced them to release some shitty shopped birth certificate, the body dumping in the ocean was enough to totally seal the deal for me.

I am partial to Osama having died in Tora Bora when we bombed the piss out of the place

Testing changed formatting.

&&Bold&& &Italic&

==SHTF DUMP=

The spirit cooking leak let me turn some of my religous family memebers into Trump supporters, and the victory turned some of the skeptics I know into believers.

See, it doesn’t fucking work and never fucking has since the site was created. They just need to fix their shit and stop claiming it’s fixed when it isn’t.

god damn it

SHTF DUMP

there

So what, they could conceivably remove all of the Mexicans?

Holla Forums-blogpost
[I work with a bunch of old ladies who like to talk to me because i'm the only mildly attractive, not gay man in the building. They all voted Trump and they all understand most of the reasons about why the CF is a mafia-esque criminal organization. One lady even asked me about the jewish question]

SEE YOU NIGGERS IN THE FEMA CAMPS

cry havoc and let loose the chimps of war

I don't think the formatting was supposed to change, supposedly it's just something CM fucked up somehow. I have no idea how he could manage it, but avoiding ' seems to help at least for me.

it's a response to the 'russians hacked the election!!' meme

the prevalent theory is that bin laden died in late 2001 due to his marfan's disease or kidney failure. they faked his '9/11 confession' video too. It wasn't even the same guy.

You should include a dakota pit fire in that infographic. Good for tactical operations when you don't want your fire visible from a distance.

this ones' got it:

How does that make sense?
What are they really

Its a "pistol" under ATF definitions.

This press conf. shit is spooky. Think he's going to concede peacefully or go full pavement ape?
This can really only go three ways
WHAT THE FUCK NIGGERS I'M LEGITIMATELY SWEATING HERE

They're evolving, lads.

Would he need a press conference for that? Why have a press conference for business as usual?

when is this press conference?

Source?

Obama must die for this, he does realize?

Chimpout it is, then.
(checked)
Tomorrow, not sure exactly what time.

It's a total forgery, created by copying Johanna Ah'nee's birth certificate and shooping in some bullshit to make it look like Obongo's birth certificate.

I'm pretty sure that filter wasn't designed by poo in loos. I think some "charity" NGO is trying to teach poo in loos how to make it / to use it.

Everyone of Mexican descent whose meets any/all of the following qualifications:
1. Ancestors were NOT granted citizenship in the Treaty of Guadeloupe-Hidalgo
2. Ancestors who, at ANY point in the chain, did NOT become naturalized citizens if they were not already
3. Ancestors who were illegal at the time of the birth of the person in question
So instead of the 11 million claimed by the US press or the 30 million claimed by Trump and the Mexican government itself, we could very well be looking at upwards of 50 million or more. SOME will absolutely be legal, but the vast vast vast majority think that being born here = citizen, and it doesn’t.

CHECKED

There is an option four:
Seriously, the news is ALREADY pushing the angle that this is fake. Obama doesn't have to do shit.

kanojo wa dare to demo suru
I've never seen it, I just have the lewd reaction image.

this is what he will do. he's a narcissistic college professor guys.

What if Kek only has so much energy at his disposal? He can influence random chance and alter events within the confines of plausible deniablity, but only by so much - meaning that the biggest dubs and GETs are saved specifically for occasions like this, because Kek only has enough energy to influence a certain amount of events at any one time and must be efficient to get his message across.

that is kind of what I meant by denial

he won't mention this tomorrow. He's leaving for vacation, he's just going to say we'll cut some funding to Moscow or something.

Fly like dis duh

ears are different and obama's are more splayed out
davis has a recessed chin, obama doesnt
obama's upper lip is thinner than davis'
obama's nostrils flare less than davis'
obama has lower cheekbones than davis

malik probably got fed disinfo

brietbart has been controlled op since well before the election user

Malik said its possible. So, it's possible. Not disinfo.

Ant bee ah rez

Tomorrow is the beginning of the fucking civil war. Crazy.

FALSE FLAGS
WAR WITH RUSSIA
ANYTHING TO DIVERT ATTENTION

thanks guys. i can get plenty of irl-shitposting out of this if people start spouting the fake news or conspiracy theory objections

idk user, some pooinloos are pretty fucking smart.

Without pic related, for example, we very well may have lost the election.

Now, we should check Justin Castro Turdeau's birth certificate.

well i dont see enough resemblance

It's degenerate, with fat ugly old men.

IT WAS FORETOLD

FUGGIN CHECKED :-DDD

IF Cruz wasn't born in America, but was American because of his mom, how could he have run for president?

Yeah but the upper-caste smart ones don't give a shit about the lower-caste subhuman ones.

Molly finds the truth about Russian Hackers!

Give Him praise. Give Him belief in Him, a full, trusting belief without doubt in His existence or influence. You can do it in rituals, in prayer, an offering of tendies, however you want, but do it ernestly and honestly.

Shadilay, and Praise Kek

Had a look for the first time out of curiosity, it's old men cucking some beta with a crush on a whore, move along.

Pennsyltuckey would be a bloodbath.

apply yourself

What they needed to do was show a 3rd birth certificate from the same hospital/month and illustrate it didn't line up.

That’s the thing: WE DON’T KNOW IF HE’S EVEN A CITIZEN. That was never resolved because he lost the primary.

His mother got Canadian citizenship in the same year that he was born, 1970. But until 1974, to get Canadian citizenship, you had to RESCIND ALL OTHER CITIZENSHIPS, meaning her American one.

If she did that before he was born (WE DO NOT KNOW THIS), then he was not a citizen at birth, because he was born to two FOREIGN parents on FOREIGN soil.

IS HE STEPPING DOWN OR WILL THEY DELAY THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE? TAKING ALL BETS

Watched it, had to pause I was shocked at the audacity of that kike. Tucker didn't even laugh towards the end he looked legitimately concerned.

I'm gonna throw the biggest party.

Depending on how Time Travel works, him traveling back would result in him entering an alternate timeline, so he could be wrong just by his own actions changing things.
Besides, we have Kek watching over us, whatever happens.

Never tire of winning.

He could pull a Park Geun-hye and spill the beans.

Which is terrible, because the character design is great. It's just another example of throwing pearls before swine. Literally in this case, since it's made by Orcsoft.

test

The Joe story doesn't have enough traction to force and Obama response. Not yet anyway. All Obama has to do is wait another month and he's home free.

The conference tomorrow isn't about Joe, I'm pretty sure of it. That's why I'm nervous.

>to force an Obama response

Ever seen a Neil Breen movie?

The south Korean leader? What did she do when she stepped down? Full disclosure?

I have a laminated copy of SAS Survival Handbook and a book on edible plants in Eastern North America.

Cried on national television, apologized for everything, and said she didn't deserve to live.

The only thing he predicted was that there would be an election in 2016.

That'd blow my mind.

format test

By the law of probability, we can determine two things: 1. it is ludicrously more probable that there are (aleph-null – 1) physical universes in which separate, distinct timelines exist simultaneously. 2. it is ludicrously easier (but not impossible otherwise) to travel through time for the purpose of affecting a different physical universe than to affect your own. So any real future time travelers (yes, I know these faggots are just LARPing) would be more likely to just be visiting (permanently) alternate timelines that are created at the instant of their arrival therein.

Preet's pretty fucking based, though. If you weren't in the know, he's the Attorney General for New York, and he opened his own investigation into the Clintons after the FBI closed theirs, which ultimately led to the NYPD forcing the FBI to reopen the case right before Election Day. It's a very safe bet that he risked his life doing so, though it's an equally safe bet that the 50,000 officer strong NYPD was protecting him.

He will divert attention from all this and say 'HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT RUSSIA'

Exactly the same thing Bill Clinton did during his sexual haressment suit.

He won't nullify the election results because that's a step too far for him.

Never underestimate a nigger, particularly one with white blood in him.

There's an entire forum for that…

Yeah, I like Preet.

Or he just got it inverted all those green "Progressive" areas should be the ones we avoid.

Not for the desperate puppet masters.

I was doing it to show user that it wasn't broken.

IT'S FUCKING ON NOW CHAPS

This. Any Type 2 civilization will likely have the means to simulate entire universes, with physics and such tuned to their liking. Statistically speaking in any "real" universe it is inevitable that there will be thousands of such civilizations given the sheer time and space for it to occur. Once a species conquers the stars the only thing left to do is simulate thousands and thousands of universes and play god for shits and giggles, meaning simulated universes will outnumber the real one by an order of magnitude. It is almost certain we are in a simulated universe by probability, and recent events show that the universe dev has a sense of humor and is more benevolent than most.

We'll make eroge great again.

potato towers do not work stop spreading this retarded soccer mom gardening myth.

Really, what more could you ask for? I'm thankful. Things could have been so much worse at this point.

HOLY SHIT

all of you simulationfags fail to understand the core matter is not of laws and realities but of characters and narratives. The central problem is how you can teach each new intelligence the most deep and complex lessons with the least amount of strife. That is in all likeliness what the so-called simulation is: a method of breaking in each new life that arises to teach it the necessary lessons as efficiently and painlessly as possible. How else can you have each intelligent being experience true fear and suffering without lasting consequences?

Kissanime still down.

The simulation hypothesis is just another kike blackpill.

Believe in the Gods of your ancestors.

Maybe you only think that would happen because we're basically hyper intelligent monkeys. I think more realistically a species so advanced would be disinterested in doing such things. In any case speculating about their potential interests from our vantage point seems meaningless.

Sure, you're a monkey in pants now, before that you were a nigger in Africa, before that you were just a regular monkey and way before that you were a fish.

I use it for download but I like the bookmarking feature for on-going stuff.

I stream my anime in 360p

how about no, that's an awful meme and we're leaving the 3dpd world behind for good. What a lack of imagination to conceive of an eternity of shitting out more and more individuals on more and more planets.

Jesus Christ user, get your shit together. torrenting via an rss feed is easy as shit.

Don't get your hopes up; the system is more than capable of sealing itself. Back in the '70s, it came out that Ohio wasn't ever properly annexed into the Union in 1803. That technically meant that all sorts of amendments to the Constitution were in doubt, the service records of Civil War veterans might have to be altered, Rutherford B. Hayes was never president, the Wright brothers were not Americans, etc.

Congress fixed it all with a single act declaring that Ohio was retroactively granted statehood. Problem solved.

No way is Obama being a black nigger from Niggerblackistan going to result in two Supreme Court justices stepping down or the repeal of every law, budget, treaty, and initiative he signed. They'll just put an asterisk next to his name in the Hall of Presidents and move on.

He could still go the fuck to prison, no doubt, but how many buddies do you think he has on the payroll in the Justice Department and the federal bench to make sure that never happens? You think Hillary is protected by powerful allies? She was only the Secretary of State.

We warp daemons now. In all honesty, we're already halfway there.

IE the human condition.

Deriving that from what I posted makes you retarded.

START DIGGING ON OBAMA, LADS, ANYTHING WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW NEEDS TO BE FOUND OUT. WE HAVE A CHANCE TO HELP SHERIFF JOE DETHRONE KING NIGGER. DO NOT WASTE IT.

Pleb step the fuck up and download it like a real man.

You have much to learn.

Are you retarded by choice?

This is a thesis without practical application. It may as well be secular religion. Speculative techno-woo replacing magic. Except unlike most religions, it doesn't even have enough practical application to tell you how to live.

It's techno-deism.

Why would you watch anime without autism?

no time to learn this stuff. most the time im at work

another thread derailed by weeb fags

It's the kike's favorite pill, the one they peddle to whites, mostly. It's repackaged nihilism to keep potential bad goyim satisfied with their lack of agency in a world that's been designed to exclude them.

Anime was essential to getting this far. Go away normalfag. Get over your shame and download something good.

Holla Forums will be right again.

hang yourself, weebkike.

satan pls, if you have time to watch animu and shitpost you have enough time for anything.

Sam Hyde was talking about this in Hydewars.

twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/809543928068313088
I'm not but I literally googled the phrase and found it in 15 seconds you lazy fuck

Dec 10

shitposting at work, I watch while im on the train, hence why i download instead of streaming

I see you posting across the board, Goon.

Toppest of keks. It's like they don't even tell you where you're going before they slap you on the ass and send you into Sheol, populated by the most dangerous memetic demons that have ever existed in this star system.

there's no way obama has enough a conscience to do that

Can't read anything here. Where's the good stuff?

i really hope your taking the piss m8

nope

I may have memed this meme.
t. Русский

Kek, praise be upon thy name, thou hast led us to this time and moment in order to fulfill our destiny.
We must see the end of those who seek to destroy our people, our culture, our western ideals of freedom.
Our destiny to break free from the false song of globalism.
Our destiny has led us to this moment, but it is up to us to win this war.
The war against tyranny, against slavery, against the global forces of exploitation.
For us, for our children, for these United States of America, PRAISE KEK!!

He's not going to do this though at this point I almost hope the nigger would. Will be full cassus belli for a revolution and could even get enough of the normalfags to not actively be against it for it to have a decent chance of success. Particularly as this is the exact situation that would be most likely for a huge chunk(if not the majority) of the military to defect.

Which is exactly why I think there's no chance that he's going to do this, they're not going to give us this golden chance to fully purge all of our government of the rats.

Nice bait.

(checked)

wouldn't that make Trump the 44th President of the USA? Since Obama will technically be stricken from the record? the record will be corrected, in fact.

good eye for detail

He sure sent that early, before the russian tampering stories appeared, then again he's in intelligence - you think he's in on something and/or knows something? I can see why it was included in the screenshot.

In the video they just kept lining things up. These would have been printed within a couple weeks of each other, so yeah the typewriter would hit the same spots. Maybe I'm missing something.

checked

I feel a bit better now.

Not only did Hillary Clinton lose to Trump and a Nigger (and an old socialist Jew if she didn't rig the primaries), she also lost to a non American.

Dang. BTFO

can't upload a webm filesize too large

Post yfw you get to shoot traitors Holla Forums

Clinton has a pretty funny election history if you think about it.
Her result is always the exact opposite of who got the most votes.

i get what youre saying but the sim. theory doesnt == whites destined to impotency

Trump is already the 44th president. he's the 45th "presidency." they count Cleaveland twice

Okay disregard what I said, this is way better of an explanation than joe's press conference. Damn.

And if they don't?

This David Yankcovich Jew is just collecting followers off this bullshit

Framing every single action somebody takes as a test of loyalty that only you are equipped to judge does not in fact inspire loyalty, it just makes people hate you.

Thing about simulation theory is that if you assume its right it doesn't mean that nothing matters, that's just ridiculous. Everything would still matter as much as it did before, you're just digital yourself. If anything it just means that there's bigger chances to perhaps exploit the mechanics of the simulation. this is why our universe changes when we're observing it, the system is saving resources when we're not. Also meme magic is related to quantum entanglement.

'The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.' - Thomas Jefferson

simulation theory is basically the exact same thing as creationism. if you were trying to explain to simulated bronze age people how they and their world came to be, the story would be close to Genesis 1.

Not to be huburistic but what the fuck happened to Holla Forums? We've been fooled too many times as of late. I'm not even a smart guy.

Help me out here, anons; what could Obama actually do in terms of powers afforded to him as president?

Could he somehow declare the election invalid?

Could he start a war under his own authority?

Could he delay the Electoral College?

Could he force a sweeping bill to immediately censor and block anything deemed 'fake news'?

It feels like anything major would require the support of Congress and/or large swathes of DC and/or the military. Would people really get behind him in a fit of lunacy if he tried to slap Russia or invalidate the election?

Can a Constitutional scholar or political lawyer user shed some light?

Also

What is even happening anymore?

tbh fam, the whole "simulated universe" thing just sounds like astral metaphysics for MUH SCIENCE materialists. For most people living in the world throughout history, the idea that the universe is a cascading onion of reality layers with no beginning and no end was pretty much taken as an axiomatic assumption.

Simulation theory doesn't ignore the possibility of a creator, it only implies that we're living in a simulation. What if white people created a world so perfect, full only of immortal white people, that in order to keep from forgetting about the shitskins they removed, they created a massive simulation so that they would occasionally recall how the world was before white people ascended to near godhood.

Why would most of them be terrified? they have plausible deniability when it comes to king nigger. If it looks like he's going to squeal and rat them out they'd just have him killed. Most likely case is that now that Sheriff Joe no longer has his old job he's using his newfound time to go after his political enemies, Obama always tried to fuck with what he was doing in Arizona.

I want a nice bronze gallows out in washington mall for them all. Would be a nice memorial.

Please tell me why there are hexagons everywhere. What is the point of the hexagon/666/'star of david'? What does it actually mean in the first place?

Obama is going on vacation. He always does that this time of year and always holds a presser before leaving.

This Jew Yankovich is jewing followers out of this

Nothing.
No.
Yes.
No.
No; First Amendment.
All of Congress except 10 people, all of DC, the entire executive branch minus 30% of the three letter agencies (who would remain as hidden spies for us–literally US, not just a random resistance), and about 20% of the military.

He could declare a state of emergency and deploy the national guard to do… something.

The problem is it's nihilism-inducing. Your typical white, comfy in his sofa and sticking his hand repeatedly into a bag of cheetos, does not feel empowered when the talmudvision tells him all his woes are due to the designs of an unseen, unknowable digital entity that is running an experiment within an unreachable universe filled with aliens that posses the one thing you/we lack, agency. Free will.

If you find this helpful, you might also want to look into "plastic bag breathing".

Well, the prevailing theory (IMO) can be summed up as "as above, so below." The cosmic ~layers~ do have an effect on one another, the whole universe is a top to bottom feedback loop progressing through time. That's what makes what we do here and now so damn important - a higher order of reality is banking a lot of time, energy, and potential on our success.

You realize that the metaphysical and the scientific realm agreeing strengthens the case rather than weakens it, right?

Didn't mean to imply anything about a creator so not sure where you're coming from, simulation theory actually mandates there having been a creator.

true, but what if the sim is run by future humans who've already over-come the Jew, and who live in an Aryan paradise? what if the simulation is designed to teach us about the true wickedness of the Jew and why Aryans should rule the world, in the attempt to create un-pozzed perfect citizens? shadilay

Too quick, we need to get creative

I'm going to be curt and just say that your belief in simulation theory is a front for your desire for this specific reality to not count as real to you. It's a bad meme and it won't work. Taking life itself as the fabric of reality is far more effective than memeing yourself into a computer.

see

Are you fucking stupid? If its someone else's simulation its still real to us.

yes theres a creator of the simulation, but that doesn't answer who created that creator.

is the point I was trying to make. We are in a simulation, full of NPC Niggers and Jews and Kebab, who in non simulation reality have already been removed.

Only with the Marines and only for 60 days. Anyone or any length of time past that needs congressional approval.

Long toes, easily stepped on, out of your depth.

Finally someone intelligent.

60 fucking days isn't enough to do anything but destroy his "legacy" even faster than Trump's day 1 executive orders. King nigger truly is our greatest useful idiot.

i cant work out how the removal actually happened tho. it would be a nuclear war and everyone would be removed..?

"I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

Flexible reality =/= meaningless simulation reality

Simulation theory is just the inverse of "turtles all the way down". Is the universe that's running the simulation also a simulation? if so then you haven't answered anything just kicked the can further down the line. If the simulations go all the way up, then what sense does it even make?

A theory that makes no predictions isn't a theory, it's just mental masturbation, like flat earth, no predictions whatsoever.

I love that there's a certain time of the evening when Holla Forums gets super introspective and starts contemplating the very fabric of reality itself. The yuros must think we're all nuts.

Precisely.

Forgot to make a point, if you ever get to the end of the simulations, then how do you explain the existence of that world? It'd be like if our anime characters started asking about who created their world, it's the fucking nips, and giving them this knowledge doesn't do anything or change anything, it's a non-theory.

Besides, if there is an end to upwards simulations, then we are a part of that universe, and so questions about that world's origins still apply, so you still aven't answered anything.

Fuck I hate simulationfags, they don't even understand the implications of their own dogshit.

CHECKED

checked

Flat earth is provably false. All evidence points towards simulation theory being accurate. You're approaching it from the completely wrong angle of thinking that it matters what universe is the original, it doesn't at all. What matters is how our universe works and how we might be able to manipulate things.

You'd prefer skinny beautiful young men, faggot?

We'll convince them of their personal value yet.

fuck off with that retarded 1d chess

Nigger, not everything is chess.

When that Osama raid story happened I found it a good opportunity to redpill a few cuckservatives. They were all "murrica fuck yeah" at first but got quite angry after being made to understand what was suspect about the story.

Too many people still don't know though, it was such an obvious fraud. It's partially protected because nobody wants to sound like they are disparaging ST6 members, although I'll be honest and say there's such a large volume of suspect stories around ST6 I have my doubt they are fully real. Propaganda factory there. Seal teams are not supposed to be in the news on a regular fucking basis

This man is stuck in a walled garden of disinformation and wishful thinking. How on earth do we approach him?

Think that's a bit of an apples to oranges take on the matter. If it gains traction, this might be the biggest scandal in america. Just "moving on" is not going to cut it for all the people that died because of king nigger. i wouldn't be surprised if his own lackies shot him point blank in the back of the head.

OK there was a Wikileaks thread before Trump getting elected where its was shown how Podesta was involved with some plane crash in south America and how "close it was the Clinton's work in regards to the Polish plane crash"

You know those areas in a video game that kill you when you get close to them? I'm sure you get the idea

What am I wishing then?

People always assume whatever the latest technology they have available is the "real" foundation of the universe. When we mastered fire, they thought everything was made of some kind of fire. When they discovered hydrodynamics, they thought the universe was some kind of watery flow. With Newton they thought it was a bunch of billiard balls clacking together, and the only reason people think it's a simulation now is because computers are the latest and greatest wiz-bang technology. I promise you that 200 years from now, the simulation theory will look as quaint as pure Newtonian mechanics look to us today. I absolutely believe there's a lot more going on than can be seen by the naked eye. But I simply don't buy that the simulation hypothesis adds anything to the argument. I think people in our culture are hesitant to embrace pure metaphysics, because of the dominating materialist paradigm, but the philosophical underpinnings of materialism are just as unproveable as something like panentheism. So why not just go with the mysticism?

exactly. Movies books and talk show interviews just don't make sense. Then all those other actual Seals died in that helicopter right after. It's not normal for all of them to be in one helicopter like that.

I think it was real but unauthorized, and
is why they were killed.

That would be nice for the entities living outside the simulation, but it is something that will remain unknowable to us. Hypothetically, someone from within the simulation would need to pierce the vale that keeps us bound to this reality, take control of the simulation, and transfer our consciousness one-by-one into suitable hosts. The only hope we'd have is to meme Neo. Because the mere idea of being intangible bits of information, just entertaining this, is nihilism-inducing.

No one will feel empowered to do anything within a space that can be deleted forever if the developer gets bored with his creation, runs out of money, dies, is inherited by a potato etcetera. We would be powerless to help a benevolent creator, and would remain ignorant of the ills that befall him.

Missing the point, even without taking evidence into account, flat earth is a non-theory because all of it's proponents stop after "the earth is flat", they never talk about the implications of this (compared to how spherical earth immediately leads to the theory of convection currents in the earth's core/mantle system, and the theory of plat tectonics, an explanation of eartquakes and continental drift), no flat earth just stop at the first axiom and never deduces any theorems from it.

And that's the exact same problem with simulation theory, you take as an axiom that the universe is simulated and then…? what have you explained? what new insight have you brought? what problems have you solved? NOTHING is achieved with simulation theory, it's a non-theory.

Exactly, I will have an entire country of hitlers by the time I die, all you faggots are going to be men and you can't stop this.

Taking the mysticism pill (which has no color) was the greatest thing I ever did in my life imo

They literally can't keep getting away with this. Their only options are wiping the slate clean with global tyranny, or being left with nothing once their storyline collapses. They've gone too far to maintain a long-term narrative at this point. It scares me.

i feel like after 8+ years of digging if we were going to find something out about obabo's birth certificate we would have by now

he's already leaving, give it up

Consider this - if the goal of the universe is to simulate, then results of the simulation is what universe would try to make happen, yes?

Take this into account fully when you consider your actions. Treat yourself as a protagonist of your own story. Make effort to satisfy a godlike, non-existent observer. Make your story the best one there is. The world will meet you halfway at the very least.

Aye. Mysticism dispenses with the need to rationally explain everything. Making things logical, making things systematic - I mean, clearly scientific reasoning has been a great boon to humanity. But expecting everything to fit into human cognition is ironically unreasonable.

Anyone who hasn't read this, here's a paper titled Chaos, Complexity, and Entropy which is written to the level of a well-informed layman. I think it's one of the most important academic papers of the 20th century.
globalintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cce.pdf

I'm beginning to believe this was posted by David Yankovich. Who here just randomly follows this Jew on twitter?

He picked up a lot of followers tonight.

I've been clearpilled my whole life

How much wrath does Kek bring upon those who steal quads?

WE WUZ PRESIDENTS AND SHEEEEEIT
Obama getting prosecuted for this shit really would top off 20016 nicely.

I think that simulation theory might actually explain why mysticism is capable of working. Let's say everything is digital. Matter, thoughts, will, everything. Then it becomes obvious that such things can influence what we perceive to be physical as well. By pursuing that angle we might be able to invent tools to better focus those to affect change. Think magitek. That or you're right and it ends up adding nothing and we waste time on it, but not like that's anything new.

those who were stuck deep in disinformationland need the red pill to get rid of their debilitating anger. A lifetime spent in the presence of abusive leftists is not easy to overcome quickly.

see

Is this some new form of complex shitposting to shit up a thread

"reality" is the combined narrative of each individual, complicated by the fact that most individuals partake in a wider narrative that is largely given to them from on high. Us here on Holla Forums, anyone who identifies as anonymous, autists, they're all the same: their narrative is almost entirely their own, so they're diverging from the central normalfag narrative and have almost reached the point of branching out altogether from it. We've nearly memed a different core narrative into existence than the basic human condition of "fuck; fuck more"

I agree, there are people who spend their whole life trying to find the truth. Only to end up being manipulated and deluded once more.
There's a reason why teenagers are tricked into doing drugs and such. They don't want them getting political and finding out about legitimate corruption. Lots of kids are smart, but, unfortunately misguided.

Why would it be digital, and not, say, consciousness-only like the Yogachara school of Buddhism or metaphysical Idealism in the West? Think about how much cognitive development you have to have before you can create a digital computer.

In fact, why assume that the universe must be perfectly reducable to anthropocentric reason at all?

dubs says it will happen

last time i heard this it turned out to be 4cuck cucking Cuck Wilson

Yes, it's akin to having a perfectly fine computer already but deciding to simulate another computer inside of it and use that instead. Hopelessly slow compared to the real thing.

here's a rare vidya, would like it fact checked just for this occassion

you tube.com/watch?v=acwiWFcr-mE

Obama's a Kenyan, everyone who's not a newfag already knew this, normalfags will continue to deny it regardless of the evidence, what more is there to discuss?

WHAT THIS IS REAL.
Downloaded it from the whitehouse.gov and got the same extracted layers. Is this really proof of forgery or what??
white house.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

obama is finished

everything will come out soon

faggot cocksucker with lifetime membership at man's country bathhouse

real father is probably not even senior. more likely FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS

kids not his, michelle a tranny

Ten years is very optimistic for grains and beans. Beans become difficult to cook (almost impossible) after two years. A pressure cooker can help a lot. The pancake mix has ingredients that will go rancid. Even whole grain rice has parts that can go rancid and white rice is shit food in general.

Canned food can actually last much longer and expiration dates are bullshit. I've seen cans with peel-off tops fail in large quantities though, I don't trust those. They can lose the seal.

Most important thing is fats/oils and of course water. Fat is an essential macronutrient and hard to come across in nature or wild game.

We'll see what happens but frankly I don't see why they cant just ignore this like they ignored the other problems with his birth certificate.

And if he was planning some real bullshit there wouldn't be an announcement of a press conference, instead you would wake up to a large number of text messages tell you to turn on the TV, or perhaps reverse 9/11 phone calls or texts announcing a major event/attack. The press conference would come hours later. The next 9/11, whenever it happens, is going to be fucking crazy considering all of the new communications tech.

Something else would need to happen first

At the moment they think they can control "fake news", or are going to try. I'm not even sure Trump will try to stop that push because he's pretty big on toughening libel laws etc himself.

Finagle's Law is true. Everything that could've gone wrong with this diss went completely wrong

I already knew about this shit two years ago, fucking hell.

If this is true, every law he ever enacted and everything he ever did must be retroactively removed.

Likely less than to have a simulation this complex running strictly inside a being's consciousness.

He is melting down on twitter

Maybe the original reality stopped working and this is an emulation of it, like somebody with a defunct NES running a NES emulator on their PC.

Also, get back on topic you fucking niggers

Hell, I'd use a cinderblock rocket stove as well, you can find parts for those anywhere in the city.
Basically a Permanent Dakota fire hole.

Checkin it.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.

I mean, of course I could be wrong, but I think you've got to let the simulation hypothesis go and just embrace theosophical/Mahayana/choose your own flavor metaphysics. If we finally get quantum computers working on a large scale, for instance, the simulation hypothesis will start having to rely on qubits rather than simple digital information. In my mind, that's the problem right there - trying to make your spiritual theory fit neatly into science will never work. Science moves too quickly, and besides, the difference between fiction and non-fiction is that fiction has to make sense.

Its kind of amazing to me how many people on here are acting like this is new info to them.

This is closer to the truth than you think.

Let's assume that our universe is a simulation designed to produce records of our deeds. Then naturally, universe itself would have an inherent bias aimed towards acquiring data from the current situation with as little errors as possible - if you were an anime protagonist and died of heart failure all the sudden, with nothing leading up to an event, no foreshadowing or anything, the show would get canceled, yes?

The thing is though, "current situation" here is comprised of "the state of the world" and "the state of one's story". It's fun to watch interactions between different characters in books precisely because those characters are different. Likewise, it's fun to watch one's struggles to overcome certain obstacles. If we assume that our world is a simulation, "current situation" would be a thing that keeps it running.

On imageboards or religion, however, the sense of self, or "the state of one's story" is masked or disappearing. I don't have any information on cults or any other ancient attempts on mysticism - but what happens if universe itself wants to promote struggle when "the state of one's story" is so muddled that the target of the promotion isn't "self" anymore but a "collective"? Meme magic happens is my hypothesis. Stuff that normally cannot be explained by rational means, yet understood on instinct by majority of those people would be a perfect influence on those people to keep the ball rolling, whatever the ball is.

That all depends on how "natural born citizen" is defined.

wasn't that Ron Brown? I remember when that happened. everybody called us crazy right-wing conspiracy theorists for even considering it

Hey shill check this out change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Exploring science is to a large extent what makes us who we are though. Its why whites were the ones to make nearly every invention known to man. Its why we have always been the ones at the forefront of exploring how the world works.

it was obvious kek wouldn't allow those dubs to go to obongo

Much of this is stamped, not typewritten.

Barack Obama SSN is from Connecticut, bigger kicker Sandy Hook. It was stolen from a Russian at the mental asylum, Harrison Bounel.

thesleuthjournal.com/sandy-hook-obamas-connecticut-social-security-number-connection/

Holy shit 2016 has been the most amazing fucking year it just gets better and better

I imagine that maintaining a singular narrative for all people takes an exponential amount of energy as that number of people who believe in it increases. Thus, it's inevitable that we're now in a transitionary period between there being a battle over the one true narrative to a state of there being many simulatenous narratives competing with each other. The stress of holding billions of people under the same illusion is simply too much to bear.

The hivemind is a fascinating entity to behold. We the the one who is many; we are individuals. The universe spawns relentless paradoxes and the closer you get to the tantalizing truth, the more paradox erupts from your fingertips. We're caught in a Chinese finger trap of our own making but then who would have it any other way?

Lighters guy has an extremely redpilled blog now! Has had for ages. Have a sample, it's brutal reading.

good shit user I am a poor fag right now with not enough ammo. i only have 30 rounds of 9mm on me and i live in chimpcongo-goddammit.

SHTF in High IQ population != SHTF in shitskin population

If SHTF in Murica get out of the city if you are in one, that's all.
Great reading though.

Guys this could be bad. What if Obama's taken one for the NWO team.

Although with the power the Republicans have over congress, he's gonna be able to pass any laws hopefully.

Be warned, prices have changed and a lot of those guns are more expensive now, though they're still relatively affordable. Fish around for deals if you can(gunbroker.com), and always, always, ALWAYS FUNCTION CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY.