Vote No to mosque in Sweden!

kampanj.nwt.se/formular/tycker-du-att-det-ska-byggas-en-moske/

Vote "Nej" to vote no on the petition to build a Mosque in Sweden

Done

Ja vote is currently winning. It feels a bit strange that I care more about the future of the Swedish people than the cucked Swedes themselves.

Ikr, ffs

SWEDEN NO

CMON

Somebody make a fucking script to automate this

I would bet that the poll has been mentioned in the local muslim community, and of course they're all gonna vote ja.

voted nej

nejbump

Its strange that the cucks care more about the future of everyone else except them selves.

This. We need to fight back the mudslimes and progressivecucks on this one

everyone press

Reminder not to click the link as the website will be able to see the referral.

bump for visibility

I'll add it to my server to auto-vote every second

well shit, who the fuck thought letting websites see your previous web page was a good idea?

It's not going to matter what the poll says though.

Ja: Great, we get started tomorrow.
Nej: We clearly have a lot of racism, lets build a mosque to show #NotAllSwedes

The Saudi government usually fund these ventures, and that probably means a few hundred thousand dollars in the hands of the city officials with the power to green light this project. Mix in bribery with copious amounts of anti-racism propaganda and your good goy councillor will see it as win-win.

You clicked straight through, didn't you?

fuck you I did, what the fuck of it?

Phillip Hallam-Baker if you want an exact response. Site owners like it for "muh stats", so they can see which links traffic is originating from.

That's fucking why

Let's get it stuffed anons

holy shit that was fast.
The speed of kek is faster than the speed of light!

Not loading for me. Is it based on IP?

I'm just using the old carpal tunnel f5 trick

It's working here, and doesn't seem like they locked anything by IP. I'm a burger btw, so burgerstan is good.

The power of memes

Vote yes fuckwits, full acceleration on the swede cucks they'll only learn when they're knocking at the door

Sweden is proof that accelerationism doesn't work

This is the way the Swede dies not with a bang but with a whimper.

A mosque? Like the first one? I thought there would be hundreds by now.

Nej is pulling ahead; don't forget to just paste the link rather than using the hotlink, in case they decide to check where their hotlink traffic is coming from.

NEJ

heiled

Checked

I see only results but am unable to find anywhere to vote. I'm guessing someone else is using the same VPN as I? lol

I tried.

Nice work, now that the tide has turned, other Swedes will accelerate the Nej vote now that the fear of being "different" has been mitigated.

This is how you rig a vote, Hillary. -Ivan

checked

neeeheeej

I would guess that most of the people with non-european origin also send the link to their relatives abroad.
Most of these (if not all) are funded by the saudis anyway so it would makes sense for them to monitor activities outside of the funding part as well.

They should definitely be more transparent about their traffic and we should not fall for the easy things and as you said paste the link instead.

bump

I think the voting's locked by now.
I can't see any way to vote.

I feel like a zoo keeper in charge of the panda exhibit.

You just want them to breed and succeed into the future but they are so inept and counter to their own benefit that they just keep finding ways to breed themselves out

nice OC op, DEUS VULT for evropa.

why is this a problem, exactly?