RAGING ANTISEMITE PIERS MORGAN CALLS OUT THE JEWISH GUILT SCAM

OY FUCKING VEY

Sounds like Piers Morgan just let out the antisemitic dog whistle with this tweet in response to (((Adam Benzine))):

If you look at this Benzine kike's profile he's the Director/Producer of "Spectres of the Shoah"

Given how cucked the UK is right now regarding the JQ I'm surprised Piers even went as far as to say this. Is he trying to start another holocaust?

https:// twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/809440391791607813

inb4 Piers is a gun-grabber. I know but he's alright otherwise, even supported Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/356865-syria-war-policy-curtis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i chalk that up to him coming from a cucked country like England where they're basically born with a high and mighty snobbish attitude towards funz.

He was referring to Lady Gaga and those that try and use their "rapes" as a marketing ploy or something but he's not wrong about that and one could apply this to the JQ.

Benzine really trying to push that guilt.

the fuck is vainglorious

WTF?
I thought he was president of the we are cucks club.
Bump for interest

Did you see who he was replying to and what that guy does for his career?

https:// twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/809446019679354880

so based

Jesus fucking Christ OP… are you off some meds or just SUPER FUCKING SENSITIVE bitch boy? How the fuck do you get Jew shit from what he said? That was some innocuous shit that's a valid opinion.

Fucking take this faggot crap from Twitter (involving celebrities no less) to halfchan.

How is Piers fucking Morgan relevant to anything? When has he ever been shit? A decade ago to limeys so fucking CNN cunts gave him a shitty show that failed? I care more what your qt sister had to say about Kayne because that's a bitch I can fuck. Whereas this old white nigger needs to fucking die already.

Demoralization shill plz go. You didn't even look at who Adam Benzine is did you? Next time before trying so hard to derail you might want to read the context to form a more convincing 'shut it down' post. Post related just makes you look like an angry assburger.

If you couldn't get the clue, this is thread was about signal boosting an obvious naming of the 'muh holocaust' scheme. Piers' tweet just happens to be, in this case, the signal to boost. Doesn't mean he's suddenly based/redpilled/etc. but social cues aren't something you're good at right?

This actually made me laugh irl, what have you done to me Holla Forums

Piers is a fucking faggot and so is OP. Piers deserves nothing but ire for being a fucking gun grabbing faggot.

You tried.

The people of the UK do not hold the beliefs of the government. It is just traitors who are trying to fuck over those they claim to represent. Proof?

rt.com/uk/356865-syria-war-policy-curtis/

there is literally nothing here worth noting

dat lump doe

Anybody else notice the influx of shitty threads since those TRSodomites came here to raid the kikess who was mean to Dicky Spencer's mom?

Anybody else notice these D&C shills ruin every thread?

Yep. According to them, we should hate Sam Hyde too. For some reason.

But the context of their conversation is due to the controversy he has been caught up in lately, casting doubts on Lady Gaga and Madonna and other stars on their rape and abuse claims. He has specifically commented on them using it to further their careers. Like I said, he could also be talking about the JQ but the main context is the controversy he has been caught up in most likely. In short, it's hasty as fuck to crown him redpill with what could be a merely misconstrued statement.

Actually, the anti-Sam Hyde autists claim he's part of the "firestarter media network" which they say is also behind the "anti-TRS D&C".

Holla Forums will never like you piers, ur drunk go home

They are just rubbing it in our faces.

Is Piers, dare I say, our guy?

What the fuck is up with Morgan, I don't know what to think about him. Yes he's a total cuck but every once in a while he breaks character hard to drop some bombs. Him defending Trump from Benji was a glimpse of the enormity of his true power, now he's openly attacking the cult of victimhood.

He's gotten better. I think he even stopped being such a faggot about guns.

He's good friends with Trump, so the whole election might have redpilled him a bit.

Piers Morgan is fucking weird, no idea what his deal is.
He supported Trump, but voted to Britain to Remain…

I'm pretty sure he's like the only true neutral left in the world.
He does seem to be one of those people who are swayed by truth so here's hoping that the fact he's friends with Trump will eventually redpill him.

Might be waiting a while however.

Piers is a rat who takes whatever side will suit him.

I think years ago he also deliberately forged a story about British soldiers killing civilians or something. He made it all up or lied about something to get them in trouble and make money with the story.

forgot to finish the sentence

No this guy is right. Fuck Piers Morgan.

Remember all of the retards who were calling fucking Alex Jewstien based because he kicked Cenk's ass and was riding on Trump's coattails? Morgan is a huge sack of shit who will twist with the tide if it means ratings. Besides mockery we shouldn't pay any attention to this cunt.

Nobody said to worship him and most people have basically agreed he's a cuck but with occasionally some good points mixed in.

This thread was started to signal boost "Jews use victimhood to promote their agenda", not trying to promote Piers which would be pointless and of no benefit to us anyway. If that wasn't obvious you should likely lurk moar fgt

If you guys wanna see someone who is actually based, take a look at Malik Obama.
Guy is an up and coming meme wizard.

projecting

I think Sam might actually get him to come on MDE

I wonder if Barack ever regrets being a total asshole to his brother.

quads confirmed

Malik may very well be the biggest anomaly of 2016. I really don't think anyone saw this coming even when he was initially found out to be supporting Trump… then he got a Twitter account.

I almost feel weird saying it, but I love this Obama.

Hot damn.

Hitler was a "gun grabber"

Yeah, he grabbed the guns from the Jews, not the German people. You typically disarm people before you deport them.

Don't forget he armed the German people too.

True, it was the Weimar Republic which established the harsh gun control laws. Hitler was in the process of reversing this before WW2 broke out.

not the obama we asked for, but the one we deserved.

Being extremely full of one's self, being arrogant in a manner that others can't ignore or taking credit for accomplishments of someone else. I understand Britons define the term more broadly though.

Just for that first post. Honorary status.

this