Chigago suburb, home to (((Jan Schakowsky))) and Robert Creamer, pledges to "welcome" illegals

>The aldermen of Evanston, Illinois unanimously adopted a policy which will ban local police from being able to share information with federal immigration officials from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, according to Evanston Now [archive.is/A1ubF].
>Supporters of the sanctuary city policy like Michelle Vazquez [staff sponsor of the ETHS Dreamers Club [archive.is/s3R1U]] from Evanston Township High School said the public schools and universities in the area support illegal immigrants, therefore Evanston should do the same.
>The Evanston sanctuary city ordinance is even more restrictive than Chicago’s, 'Evanston Now notes, citing that under this ordinance, no city official will be allowed to obtain access to an individual’s immigration status unless mandated by a federal court.
Kikebart: archive.is/Ahyfk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pod2V
archive.is/CcTfB
archive.is/3ERtj
archive.is/70hwm
archive.is/X9l42
archive.is/1PgjD
archive.is/tt5JY
my.mixtape.moe/rbwtrd.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/pod2V
archive.is/CcTfB

There's a heavy Jewish population, but the minority population is already pretty high, and the town simply pushes them all into the shitty part of town. The neighborhoods with $700k 3 bedroom homes remain predominantly white. The expensive nonwhite pets are a status symbol for liberal social signalling.

Whar a cucked neighborhood. All that crime, and no arrests.

archive.is/3ERtj

What the fuck is that?

They'll be moving to Israel soon. And the Christians in the neighborhood will have nowhere to go.

Fortunately, the neighborhood is nearly devoid of whites.

City council.

So what actually happens if a cop decides to share information anyways? Could we get a court case that declares laws of this type unconstitutional? Either way I like that Jewish strongholds are putting massive targets on their backs.

From the Evanston Now article:
It might be unconstitutional.

This town is super liberal.
archive.is/70hwm

Re: Jews: archive.is/X9l42

I have no doubt that the township will be more than welcoming to any illegal Germans, Ukrainians, Swedes or Irish that might appear. After all, there's only one race, the human race, and no human being is illegal, right?

But white people are oppressors, user!
archive.is/1PgjD

Hope they enjoy niggers burning everything down because they lost all their federal money with this nonsense.

Fine, they can have all the muslims that were forced on other towns. Let's see how liberal Mayberry is after a few hundred brutal rapes and murders.

Will this be the ultimate chimpout? The day Trump Gets sworn in I mean. They're really trying their best to turn Chicago into detroit.

They have a muslim community center.
archive.is/tt5JY

my.mixtape.moe/rbwtrd.pdf

Is this even real? Seem like a ruse cruise.

This is gonna turn into some Escape from New York shit.

Detective Michael Jones of the Evanston Police will threaten to arrest you over the internet if you call people cucks.
[email protected]/* */

This girl's a qt; it's a shame she's so bluepilled.

Escape From New York?

New York goes full chimpout so they build a wall around it to keep the feral populace in

I used to live in (((Evanston))) if you go on Google maps to the intersection of Dempster St and McCormick Blvd and follow Dempster all the way to the lake you will see how the niggers are all on the outskirts and the neighborhood goes from shitty dilapidated houses to mansions and trendy stores in the span of 6 blocks or so. Then you hit (((Northwestern University))) and it's nothing but hipsters and pink haired faggots.

Oh, and the neighboring city of Skokie used to have the most Jews in the country outside of NYC. Of course, that town is now literally full of the most Muslims I have ever seen in my life after all the Jews suddenly moved to Highland Park, Glencoe, and the Gold Coast

Why can't we force registered democrats house Illegal migrants and refugees in their own homes on their own dimes?

I've always said that we should build section 8 apartments in expensive liberal strongholds such as Malibu.

bump

(Heil'd)
They will be their own undoing. There is nobody in there worth saving when the nonwhites overtake the cucks.

Suburbs as well. Consistent leftist voters since they don't have to like with diversity and it gets them cheap goods to buy in their cult of soulless materialism.

Supprised no one did this yet…

Can someone enhance this image?

FIRST POST BEST POST

NO EXCEPTIONS

evanston is kike village user.

Post-Versailles Germany all over again except it was the native population that couldn't afford anything.

No, that's skokie

The cops probably helped deport that worthless faggot's maid, and the new maid doesn't know how to fluff the sheets the way Esmeralda did. So while venting at the local temple they find out everyone is having the same problem. All their maids are scared of being deported. Something had to be done to prevent this second holocaust.

How about we no longer provide military protection to cities who harbor illegal foreigners with the deliberate intent of subverting the country's population.

what do you mean by this exactly?

Big-Guv cucks about to get their teeth removed. Can't want to see them flounder with their funding cut.

Haha fucking evanston. So Evanston's biggest money barrel is Northwestern University. It's also the last stop on the L-Train. The best part of this is that the L-Train is well… elevated, by a giant cement wall. The side of the wall Northwestern is on is filled with giant houses, fancy bistros, bunches of rich people shit.

The other side is the fucking ghetto. Nasty houses, liquor stores, seedy gas stations. The roads are crumbling too, no investment goes toward infrastructure. It's where all the black people live.

Funny thing about Evanston too, I don't remember there being any latino areas on either side of the wall. You have to get closer to Chicago to see large immigrant communities (usually from guatemala). Fucking stunt if I've ever seen one.

Oh hey, that line that separates that red spot and northwestern. That's the wall I was talking about in . Haha.

As long as they keep their precious street rats in their liberal Jewish suburb it's fine with me. Let them offer their women, children, and culture on the altar of multiculturalism. Let them feast on their own ignorance. Let it consume them until it is nothing left. They are all enemies of the republic.

Subversives should set the pet dindus against the spics, using competition for gibs as motivation.

Spics breed so fucking much in the Chicago suburbs it's insane, they cram into one story shacks with a dozen kids. I would think theyd be repelled by the cold weather but mestizo midgets have already completely overtaken the white population in my town, going from about 10% of the pop to 60% in less than 20 years.

That will come naturally my friend. The blm types will eventually turn on the spics when they see them being given "sanctuary" that was never given to them.

Basically, they're going to build a wall around Chicago to prevent the chimpout to end all chimpouts from spreading to the rest of the country.