Hi! newfag here. saw this on Facebook. does this count as obstruction of justice in the USA?

hi! newfag here. saw this on Facebook. does this count as obstruction of justice in the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think it would be obstruction of justice, but it might be failure to render aid.
It varies state to state.

you could be right. would you regard this as unhumanitarian?

It counts as being a nigga

Quit posting and lurk, faggot. Go back to your social datamining site and commit sudoku

In the U.S., it counts as being a gud boi, who dindu nuffin. He's just tryna go to church to get his life turned 'round.

lel

racial jokes. racial jokes never change.

You're bad at this. You need to leave or lurk. Either way you're a faggot.

No idea in this case. If it was an obviously bad wreck it definitely would be, but this kind of doesn't even look like a wreck, just someone slid into the bar ditch.

blacks should not interact with whites so honestly I have no problem with this

I am bisexual, so "half normal faggot" would be more fitting.

Kill yourself

Really though, this thread is fucking garbage, Holla Forums revolves around news, it's not facebook for people that hate niggers.

Sorry for perhaps breaking the board rules, but doesn't this count as discussion? Also, I don't hate black people as I'm probably 5% sub-Saharan African. and I'm an egalitarian

this Kanye West song is too good *virtue-signalling intensifies*

Wtf are you doing nigger faggot?

Holla Forums isn't your personal blog nigger, GTFO and '''lurk for At least 13 months

Almost anything is technically discussion, if you really don't know why this thread or "Redpill me on x" threads arnt bad, ==LURK MOAR==.

So le tolerant.

Back to the gaschamber, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

No its a violation of Good Samaritan laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law#United_States

Die buttfucker

lel

LEARN TO REDTEXT FAGGOT

is this how Holla Forums reacts to newcomers? so how's that ad revenue going for Holla Forums?

nice meme. 3 years ago I would've said "this is offensive", but I kinda grinned while watching this. but the rapper sounds like a wanna be Eminem. I've heard better