Is Trump planing to play the long game and steal the aAfrican American voter base from under the Democrats?

Is Trump planing to play the long game and steal the aAfrican American voter base from under the Democrats?

Ray Lewis went to talk Trump on improving the black community. If there is a noticeable effort and increase of economics development in the black community under the Trump administration will this lead to less crime (probably) and more black Republican votes? (possibly). It would be a disaster if Trump gains another 2-5% in black voters. Rommey got 6%, McCain got 4% of black votes while Trump got 8%. This base that's huge to democrats will be a blow if Trump breaks 10%. Thoughts? I think it's a great video if you love or hate niggers but it shows that Trump is wanting to help Americans out and really looking forward for the American future. We can all agree that less nigger crime is better for all of us.

He pretty much already did it then. I remember one poll from just after the primaries where he got 18% from blacks. Democrat shilling put a dent in it, but he still broke the record for any Republican in 4 or 5 election cycles +. If he decides to rebuild/renovate the American infrastructure its shit atm and create a budget for running renovation, he might actually recreate a black middleclass in America. That might in turn break the spell and remind the black voters who where who during the Civil War.

Bannon's plan is to peel off larger minorities of the black and spic vote while whites decline, yes. It's a good political move for maybe the next ten years but it's a huge mistake in the long term to make these mud people feel like they're part of America.

Black population is steady and the same for quite a while now that abortion is legal.

Spics on the other had are growing too fast because if illegals coming in and pumping out 4-5 kids like crazy.

Trump can only do that if he removes all blacks below the IQ of 90

The spics are catholics too. Papists breed like vermin.

This is exceedingly smart of Trump. He can peel away black support from the democrats earlier on and at the same time dominate the news cycle on the networks that would normally not cover politics or at least do so in a skewed manner: sports. This stuff is all over the sports networks so all the people there seeing it are seeing Trump doing something useful and actually trying to change and fix things and working instead of hanging out and golfing with celebs like Obama. From a persuasion standpoint (fuck I sound like Scott Adams now), this further affirms Trump as president in people's minds and affirms a lot of men (who are also sports fans and probably voted for Trump), that they made the right decision. This will help guard against any fuckery the left has planned and makes the media look stupid when they try and spin bullshit against him.

Does anyone else notice that Trump seems to love hanging out with conservative nigs but pretty much always gives Hispanics the cold shoulder?

wew

Yeah and I think the only source of black growth are refugees from shitholes like Somalia and Sudan. You just know that is being turned off on day #1.

Why bother getting to know people who are going back?

wew he spent like 10 minutes trashing somalis when he was in MN

if he can make blacks wise up that gibs and the grievance industry are getting them nowhere, and deport the people taking the lowest skill jobs away from them, the left will be fucking done, and america might even get a little greater

Maybe he's a "blood and soil" nationalist?

Because whites and niggers are the only groups that can claim soil. Niggers have been living with us for 400 years after all.

He doesn't need to make them wise up, if he puts black to work that will benefit literally everyone from cops to blacks to the economy. All while hurting democrats chance in 2020.

Americans need more racial polarisation. With polarisation there's no middle ground because opposing groups have wildly incompatible political goals. You want 90+% of whites voting one party and 90+% of non whites voting one party.

With polarisation there's no undecided voter to appeal to so politicians have to stoke fear, anxiety and anger to get higher turnout. Everybody bloc votes as an ethnic group

The nigger problem solves itself when you replace the "free welfare" with:

1: Free shitty commieblock-tier housing
2: Free super cheap food while you live in the commieblock
3: Access to low skill jobs, fuckloads of them, in the commieblock
4: Free professionalizing courses like soldering, forging, baking, etc…

OBS: 1 and 2 need to be so fucking bad, that people would do any job to get out of that, but it needs to be better than living on the streets and good enough to survive on that

THIS is what welfare should be, not "free monis" with other's people's money.

You do that, and the niggers will not breed nearly as fast as whites. It will restore the survival of the fittest law

You have to go back too, Tyrone.

Look up the history of housing projects. I think instead of shoving them into giant projects, we do the opposite. Encourage them to form rural, self sufficient black communities that focus on small scale manufacturing and agriculture.

Doing that will decrease the reliance on government while teaching bigs to care about their community.

Meant nigs obviously.

that's the point. The FREE WELFARE housing is so shitty, anyone want to get off it, so that they don't just live on it for the rest of their lives working only the bare minimum to buy their drugs

It's already like that user, they just don't care enough to improve their situation.

Niggers have no interest in or capacity to farm effectively no matter how much free land you give them. Just look at Africa, where the entire continent (minus those rich off oil) need food subsidies because of their shitty farming

Blacks will never be conservatives. Blacks their whole time in America always were lazy, raped, and murdered white people the whole time here, even when they had their supposed family unit. They will always be a primitive matriarchal race and there is nothing you can do to improve it.

If you think niggers are going to stop selling crack when they aren't chimping and go to work your deluding yourselves.Everyone knows the best place to hide something from a nigger is putting it in their work boots.Nice pr stunt by Trump to make libshts/barry look even more retard but a nig gonna nig jobs or not user.

Either America returns to the white ethnostate where we thrived and prospered for the majority of our 240 year existence, or we have no future at all. The end goal is NOT winning elections for the Republican party but salvaging our demographics which have been destroyed since the 1952/1965 immigration laws. I understand that we don't have a white nationalist army at our disposal so we have to make gradual steps towards this ideal, but we can never lose sight of our true goal.

Nonetheless, until Trump actually implements anti-white policies, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering he's been a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, open borders, and the refugee policies of European leaders like Merkel. Meeting with some celebrity nigger is just basic pandering to appease the rioters until he actually gets inauguration and is hardly a capitulation on his principles – much like tweeting a taco bowl and saying Mexicans are wonderful people doesn't mean he's suddenly going to advocate full amnesty and making Spanish a 2nd language. Presidents meet with celebrities all the time for PR purposes and it's rarely of political significance.

because they can live off free government money.
when they have to work for what they get, they will want to improve, especially if the 'free housing' is just a 2x4 meters room with a bed and a chest

Whatever you say, Hillary.

If you take away their gibs all they will do is commit even more crime against whites so for that to even be possible we will have to build a lot more prisons which still cost the white man or a better alt would be fema camps and just start gassing them then send the (((nose))) the gas bill for bringing the subhuman scum here in the first place.

they can't breed while locked up. Think of it as long term investment.

A white ethnostate is the ultimate goal, but I still think it would be very smart to court blacks as a means to that end. It's worth noting that most blacks do have a socially conservative outlook on things, especially the old church ladies. The dems have managed to hijack the black vote with gibs, but if Trump can rebuild their communities, spark the rise of a black middle class, and reduce the need for gibs, blacks will almost certainly turn on the starbucks-sipping elitist libshits. The rhetoric in support of a black ethnostate is already floating around and widely accepted in the black community. That rhetoric can and should be used to draw blacks into a scheme that removes taco. Then, when every other race is gone and it's just the blacks against an overwhelming majority of whites, I'm willing to bet that they will eagerly go back to Africa and form their own ethnostate there. I would even be in favor of using the US military to help them topple whatever warlord nominally controlled the land that they had their eyes on, just to make sure that they were successful and never bothered us again. The (((elites))) will use everything at their disposal to try and stop us, so we can't be picky about using every advantage we can find.

You make some good points user and I am all for using every advantage but if that fails brute force will be necessary,as far as (((they))) go the only advantage they have is the federal reserve so if we can somehow get rid of it through Trump then cleanse our country of the left in academia,politics and finance etc etc then it could be possible.

We did that before. Combination of Jewish landlords raping their business sense and just plain blackness meant that they literally star Ed to death in the south. Would happen again, will be a disaster.

They ARE meant to live in rural self sufficient communities in the big picture, just that it's loin cloth wearing hunter gatherer colonies in Africa, they way they evolved.

The nigger-loving on this board from the Trump diehards is crazy. Newsflash: he only became popular here because of deporting Mexicans. That's it. This isn't the place to indulge in your fetishized fantasies of lining the pockets of every nigger in America with steady employment so they'll love you forever.

I don't care if Black people love us or hate us like they do already. Ultimately it would be best to encourage repatriation to Liberia or another African country. Until then, it would benefit us if they had their own self-sustaining communities, if only because it would mean fewer instances of us needing to interact with them at all.

That's just more nigger management because you're afraid to confront the issue with violence. Niggers already have their own communities, sustained with your work. Why would they ever voluntarily end that arrangement? They already get preferential treatment for job placement and training – in many parts of the country you're risking your physical well-being going to vocational school if you're White. They can be barely a "C" student and head to college largely for free. Everything you want them to have, they already have and their consistent encroachment on all areas of our lives is the result.

Unfortunately, Trump promised to ban abortion, meaning niggers will become an issue, yet again.

Blacks have been voting for demon crap for almost as long we have been able to vote.

From my experience the Democratic party is a literal plantation for Blacks.The Democrats do fuck all to help blacks and most of them are content because they feel all Republicans are racist. They don't see how condescending Democrats are to Blacks and other minorities. At the same time us Blacks LOVE to be victims. Democrats use this victim mentality to their advantage. If you don't want to be a victim because your not a giant pussy you become an uncle tom. It's just how things work down here.

When I told my friends I was voting for Trump you would have thought I told them I was voting for Vader/Lector 2016. They literally interrogated me demanding to know the real reasons why I like Trump.

If Trump can improve the Black communities standard of living even just slightly It will be more than what the Demon craps have done in the last 30 years. The msm will try their best to minimize the progress he has made and that will red pill millions of blacks.

When this happens they will realize the Democrats WANT you broke as a joke with ya hands out asking for dem gibs me dat. They don't want us to be self sufficient because then they would have no reason to vote for more demon crap.

Madonna promises blow jobs for votes and nobody thinks that is crazy.
Kanye says he supports trump and is abducted and thrown in a nut house. LOTS OF BLACKS ARE WATCHING THIS VERY CLOSELY.

Filtered.

Niggers aren't getting shit. Hopefully their population decreases in the next 8 years, probably from abortions, them killing each other, and the end of welfare incentives. Same goes for illegal beaners, except they are going to get deported as well.

Sure, and the offspring of the draft horses can claim soil too. After all, they're descendants of obsolete farm equipment as well.

The last thing we want them to do is spread into white areas. Better to keep them in their shitty ghettos where they shoot each other. Concentration and population reduction are the order of the day.

They have a better claim than mestizos.
I mean Detroit is basically theirs defacto due to whites abandoning the place to them.

not really. most of the gain came actually from losses to the democrats - that is, niggers that voted for obama refused to vote for shillary, so trump got a higher percentage. its not like a bunch of nigs suddenly decided trump was their man and republicans are right

ok but they can still vote republican like they did back in the day

What about the mestizos in the southwest? They've been there practically as long as the niggers if not longer, oh and the injuns of course that goes without saying, but hey, why stop there? I'm sure there was some arabs living here early on, Morocco was the first place to recognize us as a nation. Is there ever an end with you reddit rejects and your civic cuckoldry?

Who cares if they vote Republican or not? Why is that desirable? What is desirable about the Republican party from the perspective of anyone, not simply niggers?

so much this

How new are you?

No to both, it's just a meaningless gesture that must be made to sooth moral delusions of cuckservatives

Stop talking like a cuck, stop kosher edgecucking, stop using retarded talking points, start pursuing your racial interests in a vulguar fashion

They have their own negro countries to do that in and look how well they are all doing! Bounties of amazing argiculture, loads of scientific innovation, and peacefull societies that whites flock to. It's no wonder Africa is the greatest place on earth.

Take a good hard look at the black problem in America. Why can't they contribute like everyone else? It's one of two reasons
OR

If they are not willing then why are we wasting resources on people who do not care? If they are not able then it's a genetics problem and the answer would be completly different from the one you are proposing. Pouring money into adult children and expecting them to act as adults is a waste of resources and other realistic solutions should be proposed.

Blacks only need to be one: Willing or able for white Americans to help them. Up until now they have shown time and time again (except for a very small minority) that they are neither. This is why I have no sympathy for the black American. They had every oppurtunity afforded to them and they dropped the ball. They fell into the same jewish traps generation after generation.who didn't but we are talking about nigger here

Again, I bring up Africa. Every single African country is a hellhole. Every. Single. One. These people aren't going to make anything better on their own. They literally need helping white hands.

That's what project housing was supposed to be like. Did you ever step foot in an old school project housing complex? They look like prison complexes. The real problem is housing vouchers and free monies as you mentioned. As soon as those end back to the commietier projects they go.

Pics related. This is where society put niggers before the housing voucher programs spread like wild fire.

(reluctant check because you are a retard)

Trump is not banning abortion. Stop spreading misinfo. He said he was going to leave abortion up to the states. All that means is that a state like Utah might ban it while Commifornia absolutly will not.

If you are pro-abortion then what you should be arguing over is the federal defunding of Planned Parenthood. This is where all those "free" abortions come from that blacks take advantage of.

Trump could obliterate the DNC with a relatively simple move that ties voting and welfare together. First, the idea that voting represents "political welfare" should be promoted, so that people recognize the equivalence between the government giving out free votes and the government giving out free monies. Second, propose a comprehensive welfare reform which would include voting reform, so that people are not able to "double dip" - receive both political and financial welfare. In other words, give people a simple option: 1 vote, or 20k/year.

This would nuke the black, spic, and women vote and restore the vision of the Founders. It's what needs to be done so that Trump is not simply a speed bump in the grand scheme of things.