JILL STEIN: NO REFUNDS

JILL STEIN: NO REFUNDS

“Thanks to over 161,000 donors and support from more than 10,000 volunteers, this historic recount pushed forward in three states, defying every political blocking tactic and clearing every bureaucratic and financial hurdle,” said Dr. Jill Stein, 2016 Green Party candidate for president. “It was an amazing affirmation of the power of the American people to have a voice in their voting system and demand elections with integrity. By revealing serious problems about our voting systems, out of date laws and recount procedures in three states, these recounts were a resounding success. Our efforts have shined a light on the urgent need for reforms to our electoral system, to election laws and to recount procedures. We look forward to continuing our work to make those reforms a reality. The fight for civil and constitutional rights of all Americans goes on today – stronger than ever before.”

archive.is/hPElk#selection-600.1-627.106

What sort of person would be so motivated by greed?

What could she possibly mean by this?

what percentage of the donators do you think will be able to put two and two together and learn some general lesson about what happens when you deal with jews?

Trump got more votes. Success!

In terms of highlighting that fraud happened it is. Or what said!

(((stein)))

0%. The only people who donated were leftycucks and they'll die before they'll ever admit race counts for a lot.

I find it hilarious how a kike can reframe any situation.

The sad thing is a few libtards will buy this, most will just grumble and not say anything and all of them won't do shit.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Good on Jill for fleecing some dipshit libtards.

If she wasn't a kike I'd totally bang her on principle.

that's actually really low for a non-prof. i know its sad, but that's the way it is

Bad Granny got some game, I'll give her that.

Holy shit is this jew stupid.
She is/was in an ideal position to take the spotlight from Democrats by being more moderate.
Now she basically blew it for some quick dosh.
It's as if jews were very short sighted and focused on shekels.

The woman has dedicated her life to the fucking Green party. You don't do that if you want actual power.

Gross, user. Fucking gross.

(checked)
She's just using the standard kike playbook. Nothing special here.

listen to

This was never about anything other than shekels. It's always about the shekels with these fucking kikes.

Crafty bitch.

Fucking glorious.

The best part about Jill "No Refunds" Stein, is that this money will go to the greens and help further divide the left.

While she is a scheming Jew, I now find it hard to dislike her because she scammed millions of leftists out of their money.
That is hilarious.

Sources online are saying the recount was stopped because they discovered voting machines rigged to vote for Hillary. Continuing the recount would lead to questions the MSM would not want to answer because it would prove Trump right.

He won the popular vote but libtards just won't accept it.

check em

i'd still fuck her.

She never really promised that, it was openly a donation drive that rich liberals payed into to feel better about themselves because Trump had won.

It's shone, Jill, Shone. Not shined. 'Shone' means 'to emit light'. 'Shined' means 'to
cause to gleam by polishing'. I think you
must have been thinking about your
collection of gold sheckels.

I like older women too user, but usually not that old. Some weird feels

It's not like you'd get her pregnant

oy vey

Yeah, I can't really articulate why, but I'd fuck her too.

I don't find old people attractive at all, but I'd fug Jill Stein. There is something about her.

Bernie did the same, but for some reason I don't like him for it too.

What the actual fuck is with the disgusting philosemitism tonight?

That's why the recount was stopped. Continuing the recount would only bring full knowledge to the masses that the election really was rigged as Prophet Trump had foretold.

Praise Trump! (pbuh)

Her veiny ass, bony ass hands are a turn off though

Bruh Jill Stein is a semitic semen demon

Go back to >>>Holla Forums shitskin, and take your kike worship with you.

kike

I'd fuck Jill Stein as well, those old hippy ladies usually don't have children so their bodies aren't ruined when they get old.

she now has $6,000,000 in her bank account

chill the fuck out, queer

She's too old, I'm sure that in her younger years she was hot, too bad she is mentally retarded.

Now obviously, she's a filthy jewess and the only downside to all those cucks losing money is that she gets to run herself a shekel bath. However.
Should it be that difficult to perform recounts? Should they be that shitty and incomplete when done? I'm wondering if this is something that needs to be looked into, since we are going to be relying on the integrity of the electoral system come next election (when (((they))) are going to be doing their best to undermine it).

Go back to Holla Forums or Holla Forums or wherever you crawled out from, and return when you're ready to do work.

Best joke I've heard all day.

pull your head out of your ass and get a sense of humor, faggot

I think it might be more prudent that you get one which isn't so scatological.

If systemic racism existed in America it still wouldn't be the niggers no. 1 problem, not even close.

They don't know how to raise their families, retarded nigglets posting on social media with guns, stupid niggers.

Gonna need the Shadman Jill stoned loli edit of that pic ASAP

I bet she looks great naked. There's something sexy about an older woman who stays in shape.

I bet she looks like a skeleton wrapped in a bag of skin you degenerate. She has the body of the Cryptkeeper.

Case in point

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTTT

Can you imagine if you were a Bernie and Stein cuck.

How would this not ruin anyone's world view? Even with all the programming they get in preschool.

stop this immediately

What's interesting about kikes is that historically they seem to be more interested in ruining the lives of their "allies/friends" than their own enemies.

Fucking skeletor cunt. I despise the way she squirms and writhes when she talks

Do you mean million or billion? If you mean billion, use fucking b. What is wrong with you retards who do this shit. It's almost as bad as saying 7.000 instead of 7,000.

It was actually gorillion u anti-semite

Stop being a faggot.

Gilf Stein is my Jewfu.

You sure told me, boyo. I'll fuck your mother with my micropenis till she squirts blood out her cooter. Nobody should have trouble finding a 3-inch long clit.

Stop breathing.

kek

She said from the beginning that she prefers Trump to Hillary. Why is everyone so surprised? She makes dosh, and she ruins the reputation of people she hates. Win/Win situation here.

If there was some 75 year old dude dating her I'd say he's doing a good job. You, however, need to be quiet.

This is Pol. Jill Stein No Refund memes. Make them.

Checked.

Everyone keeps crying about this, don't you see the only people she was fucking were Hilldawgs?

She knew damn well trump won but extorted Hill supporters on the premise that she could somehow win the states/election.

The Green Party now has some money to play with next election, long before the regular campaign fundraising.

Non-retards should really give zero fucks about this. I personally respect the scheme and look forward to the impending downfall of the 2 party system.

15% is actually a really positive bureaucratic margin in the scheme of things

those are just the man hours required to get this kind of thing done
mainstream charities often run at 20% staffing costs, 20% advertising costs

libtards want to waste their money, they can go ahead

Sage thread for spamming.

oy vey

They were warned.
Can't blame jill for her donors being muh feels retards.
It's not the first, and certainly wont be the last time they buy the poorly disguised snake oil.

Fuck you faggot, what are you sliding?

this shit is so transparent I can see the corn i ate last week in it. If this is the best you've got.

kill yourself immediately

Uh, I'm sorry but I paid good money and all I got was this lame Jill Stein meme, could I get a refund?….;^)

Really fucking good programing and a support network to keep it entrenched.
Any one sheep steps out of line and the rest of the sheep refuse to recognize it as a fellow sheep, these creatures are low level social ones. They can't think for themselves because it means losing everything they have, the literally can't survive without maintaining the lie to themselves so whether they are aware of it or not they lie to themselves as a defense mechanism.