CIA would prefer not to testify before House Intelligence Committee about Wikileaks

archive.is/YFlnw

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/14/intel-panel-nixes-briefing-on-alleged-russian-interference-in-us-election-after-resistance.html

It's all fun and games leaking made-up stories about Putin controlling the RNC until congress shows up and tries to exercise CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT.

Rogue agencies in the deep state know they're fucked come 1/20.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oBaqb
foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/08/moving-the-drone-program-from-the-cia-to-the-pentagon-wont-improve-transparency-yemen-pakistan-jsoc/
archive.is/tD657
washingtonpost.com/opinions/obamas-tenure-ends-with-a-turf-war-over-killing-terrorists/2016/12/08/b3c371d8-bd84-11e6-91ee-1adddfe36cbe_story.html
archive.is/Km3RN
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-directs-pentagon-to-target-al-qaeda-affiliate-in-syria-one-of-the-most-formidable-forces-fighting-assad/2016/11/10/cf69839a-a51b-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html
pdf-archive.com/2015/01/12/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill/
archive.is/1aZKc#selection-1359.0-1359.35
securityassistance.org/blog/mexico-receive-more-military-training-us-colombia
youtube.com/watch?v=V7z6rV9jLuI
scribd.com/document/179224845/Ex-DEA-officials-CIA-operatives-involved-in-Kiki-Camarena-mur-pdf
archive.is/31vwi
archive.is/DbgPw
archive.is/E6lAb
archive.is/v0McL
www62.zippyshare.com/v/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
archive.is/zK5i5
archive.org/details/CIAEMPLOYEEDIRECTORY
youtube.com/watch?v=gG5o5CaXG50
michaellevinebooks.com/art/ollie-north.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DO IT FEGGIT

archive.is/oBaqb
foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/08/moving-the-drone-program-from-the-cia-to-the-pentagon-wont-improve-transparency-yemen-pakistan-jsoc/

Note: I have no inside sources and this is all pure speculation.

The main reason behind their current campaign is that they're upset that they're losing control over the drone program. Trump has associated himself with a lot of JSOC-friendly people such as Flynn, Petraeus, and Gingrich. Mike Pompeo is a pro-JSOC congressman on the Intelligence Committee, and CIA sees this as an enemy being placed in charge. You saw what happened to Petraeus after he was placed in charge of the CIA - he got taken out pretty quickly.

I think the CIA's goal isn't to prevent Trump from taking office (although they would be fine with that too), but to block Tillerson and Pompeo in the Senate by eroding Trump's credibility. You saw the news stories coming out today about Flynn allegedly mishandling intelligence - they want him kept as far away from the White House as possible too.

SUBPOENA THESE FUCKERS

They know JSOC will be the ones hunting down the CIA drug traffickers and child traffickers once Trump gets into power. They know SFOD-D, DEVGRU and Grey Fox have hated the CIA since the 80's and are aching for a chance to stomp their shit in.

All the Delta guys must be so sick of cleaning up the CIA's fuckups and enabling their exploitation of people worldwide. I can't wait to read the book in 20 years about the SEAL Team Six and Delta Force using their plans to raid the Iranian Nuclear Facilities on the CIA Langley HQ instead.

insane levels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inb4 CIA's Special Activities Divsion tries to do a Coup De'tat Splinter Cell Conviction style.

I dont really understand any of this.
The CIA is ultimately upset that their drone program is reallocated? Cant they still use them?

Not without oversight.

The drone program is just ONE of the goodies they'll get taken away. Their biggest concern is their dealings in the dark markets via SAD with aid from JSOC. What this user says sounds very plausible.

This. Since Bush Sr. the CIA has had carte blanche to do anything they wanted. They have their own information, defense and monetary networks. They really are a shadow government. They fund their "black projects" by selling drugs and trafficking children and organs. They keep their strangehold on normal government because a lot of them are kiddiefuckers, and they don't want their CIA child-pipeline to dry up.

They're terrified not that they'll now have oversight, but that their past 30 years of kid raping, child traumatizing, MK ULTRA drug injecting, foreign heads of state murdering will come to light. It's why JSOC wants to stomp their shit in, because they have to work with those dicks and know exactly what they're up to.

Pretty much nailed it, right now I'm not too articulate since I'm exhausted from exercising.

archive.is/tD657
washingtonpost.com/opinions/obamas-tenure-ends-with-a-turf-war-over-killing-terrorists/2016/12/08/b3c371d8-bd84-11e6-91ee-1adddfe36cbe_story.html

archive.is/Km3RN
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-directs-pentagon-to-target-al-qaeda-affiliate-in-syria-one-of-the-most-formidable-forces-fighting-assad/2016/11/10/cf69839a-a51b-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html

I get the impression that Obama doesn't personally approve of CIA's shenanigans, but he cut some sort of deal with Hillary that he wouldn't mess with them when he came into office (or maybe he's just too scared to touch them). The fact that he appears to have both started bombing anti-Assad jihadists (note how much progress Assad has made since election day) and expanded JSOC's powers since Hillary was defeated suggests to me that he feels like he's been freed up to do what he always wanted to do. It may be that he's ordered an expansion of JSOC's authority to act globally in hopes that they'll take over a lot of the duties CIA currently claims.

But it sounds like 378444 and ca2522 probably know what they're talking about much better than I do.

so when is trump going to bomb the CIA's headquarters?

Keep up the good work, user.

SIR?

trips confirm Uncle A. is pleased with our efforts to better ourselves.

Obama is probably just covering his tracks before Trump gets in. I bet a lot of the people he's bombed recently were people who knew too much.

Did the CIA really think that russia would let them off the hook after what they did to Dr. Pavel?

I don't have the E-book but check out this page in Relentless Strike. It's about how JSOC has been training to hit incredibly hard targets. They could modify this plan very easily to hit, say, the CIA headquarters. Also note that the CIA trains a lot of JSOC personnel, so all their secret hideouts and training camps across the U.S. aren't very secret to JSOC. If JSOC wants to fuck the CIA six ways from Sunday, there is no facility in the world they can hide from them. I'd be shitting my pants if I was a CIA kiddie-fucker right now.

Made this "scan" of the page just FOR YOU

If you want a clear picture of what JSOC and the CIA have been doing these past 30 years read:

Inside Delta Force - Eric Haney
Relentless Strike - Sean Naylor
Programmed to Kill - David Mcgowan

In that order. You'll probably throw up when you read Programmed to Kill. I did.

Is that the shit Obama had Tom Clancy whacked for?

Adding to xmas reading list. Thanks for the suggestion. PtK looks especially interesting.

I'll check 'em out, thanks.

Yeah it's from a secret CIA intel file I got because my dad works at Delta Force. Also you can buy it at the local bookstore. Relentless Strike.
I'm pretty sure Tom Clancy would be losing his mind if he knew all the cool shit Tier 1 guys can do these days. He'd be cranking out a book a month about flying tanks VS. Delta Force hoverscooters or something, RIP to the legend Tom

Cmon man it was SOG coordinating drug routes as early as the Golden Triangle. You cant tell me all those C147 pilots flying tonnage of coke out of Illopongo were sheep dipped.

sorry that was for 8521635

here merry xmas pdf-archive.com/2015/01/12/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill/

SOG is a lot different from JSOC. JSOC was created in the 1980's after operation Eagle Claw because the operation was a giant failure of multi-branch coordination. SOG on the other hand was a CIA murder-team handpicked from some of the most unhinged dudes on SEAL teams and Special Forces Groups. It wasn't Counter-Terror, it was Terror. SOG existed long before JSOC ever did and died long before JSOC was ever born.

CIA's been running dope for a long time, but JSOC doesn't have a hand in it. They're too busy getting dicked around Beirut by retards in the CIA, DIA and State Dept.

inb4 JSOC shill

Thanks for the clarification. Im an old fag and am not up on a lot of the newer stuff.

It's an easy mistake to make because SOG and JSOC pick their members from the same units. (SEAL Teams and Special Forces Groups), their eras and goals were just totally different. You're absolutely right about SOG facilitating the drug trade towards CIA handlers in the Golden Triangle. Their whole terror-wave across SE Asia is very similar to the way drug cartels punish their enemies, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

It is important to note that SOG and SAD recruits from JSOC it doesn't just make them cooperate with them. BTW let's not forget that SAD, and SOG forced Rangers plus helped them train Mexican Special Forces at Ft. Bragg. Why is that important? By pure (((coincidence))) those same Mexican Special Forces, specifically GAFE (Aerial Special Forces Group) ended up composing some of Los Zetas' hardest and deadliest hitmen.

…Bane?
Is that you, brother? If so, how was your day? Mine was alright, albeit longer than planned. Sleep well?

couldn't have said it better OP

I had no idea about that, but it's a perfect illustration about why JSOC hates those rat fucks at the CIA. Every time the CIA begs for JSOC's help and uses their Washington connections to force their hand a new wave of Special Forces murderers hits the streets in a new part of the world. Do you have any articles on it? I'd love to add it to my "fuck the CIA" folder.

They're mostly in Spanish and not from "credible" sources one can use against normies, but I do have one in English. It's from Al Jazeera however and it murks the waters over the CIA's involvement.

Do you still want an archive link?

Kya ha ha. Well, we're all still here, right?

Yeah lay it on me. This isn't the bullpen of the New York Times 50 years ago, I don't actually care about credibility of source as long as it has some pics of Mexican SF at Fort Bragg I can point to.

archive.is/1aZKc#selection-1359.0-1359.35

I'll try to look for more articles and documents in English I've found while digging around the subject. It really sucks that the CIA uses or special forces for such awful fucking things though. As if the economic hitmen they employ weren't bad enough.

There are a lot of Big Guys on Holla Forums, brother.

MARGIE ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK user.

dude you have no idea how erect that post just made me

It's the only way to live.

You can send some Mexican articles too if you want, Google Translate works fine.

And yeah I have never met an Army or Navy guy with a positive thing to say about the CIA. A Marine Recon family friend thad them try to recruit him when his contract was up and he chased them off the base because he hated them so much. They're child murdering slime and anyone in the spooky underworld of Special Forces knows they're not be trusted.

Is there a good place to learn more about the messes and such? Any big examples?

See

If you're old enough to fight to the death in a giant mecha, you're old enough to drink some blue curaçao, user.

The entire Serbia/Kosovo war was about securing heroin transit hubs for the Bushclinton Crime Family, who are in fact a unitary entity.

The CIA are called spooks for a reason, whenever they're involved people know shit will hit the fan somehow. Anyhow here's Ft Bragg yet again being forced to train more Mexican special forces, which will no doubt end up working as drug lord troopers.

securityassistance.org/blog/mexico-receive-more-military-training-us-colombia

An interesting tidbit of info on the opinion piece from this think tank.

Mind you during 2009-2011 Operation Fast and Furious was doing "massive probes" while letting shitloads of weapons be smuggled across our borders into Mexico. This world is so full of (((coincidences))) it's no surprise some go batshit insane under this stifling politically correct climate.

Trump will not change any of this.

CIA is most likely entangled in pizzagate.

[shill desperation intensifies]

He will when General Flynn has the Commander of Delta Force come talk to him with a binder full of slimy shit the CIA has done over the last 15 years.

Actually, you're the shill. When you see there will be no wall at the Mexican border, remember what I said.

American addicts are big business for black funds for black operations.

Kek, yeah, just a little. The CIA is elbows deep in human trafficking along with the Zionist entity. This war is shaping up to be military intelligence against the cia, and while neither group is without dirty laundry, the cia is literally the worst of the worst.

that has been the cia's modus operandi since it's inception… especially the step involving ????????

(wowie zowie)
Thanks user.

One can only hope he does to be honest, I'm not going to place blind hopes on him. But I do find it suspect that the CIA is trying so hard to shit on him right now.

They are the ones supplying the kids for pizzagate coercing CPS into letting them pick some from the lot who were taken away from their parents for whatever bullshit, almost 100% guaranteed.

Jesus Christ how horrifying. I assume vietnam was about drugs? Similiar to the british-chinese wars? and India in general?

Good point, but remember, the CIA's business is deception by any means and could even be putting on theater with this.

Filtered. Clearly you're here to shill.

To everyone else in the thread, JSOC does a Counter-Terror demonstration to incoming Presidents, and Trump is a huge sucker for military prowess. After JSOC is done showing Trump what they've got they'll have his ear for 8 years straight. They're gonna be even better funded than now. It's gonna be insane how powerful JSOC becomes.

If you think Flynn and Trump won't use this power to fuck the CIA, who JSOC hates, in the ass for their kiddyfucking you're delusional.

Good to hear, brother.
Think these boys are ready for their plans to go up in smoke? I've been kekking pretty hard at how desperate they've been getting. Socal, mid or bay, btw?

Your kind is worse than sjws.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7z6rV9jLuI

Remember, the war in Indochina was about the filthy frogs leading us into a losing war so they could drain gold from US reserves while we borrowed money from them in order to fight their colonial war. The USA has been making bad deals for a long time. WWI was a bad deal for America, and so was WWII, when we should have sided with the Axis. We've been kiked since we let them in our nation to begin with.

Fuck off. This thread is about the CIA not Trump. He's not even president yet, we're talking about what the CIA has been doing and will likely continue to try and do.

Sorry you're too butthurt to see Trump is the opening move in the NatSoc chess game, not the final move. Keep waiting for Hitler though, it's a great plan.

Salinas, actually. This is a strategic chokehold, but the demographics are undeniably against me here, and while I want to flee at the first opportunity the only thing I can afford to do is hold this redoubt until I'm rescued or I die. On the bright side, infrastructure-wise, this is a key strategic crossroads. Maybe I can convince the cops here that they need to support a contingent of partisans…

There will be no wall, that border is how American junkies get their drugs and how the cabal gets their black funds. You'll learn.

Choose one.
I don't understand how any of you still are falling for this shit.
See:

>badly

Fuck off kike, unless you have some sources and intelligent analysis to back up your claims of no wall ever being built you will be laughed at by all thread members as you always are

Shilling-shilling. Badly.

Kike, I'm calling you the kike.

I'm gonna post Delta Force videos to counteract the shill's demoralization spamming.

Does anyone have any specific questions about Delta Force/SEAL Team Six? I have my copy of Relentless Strike right next to me so I can reference it to answer questions.

Found another good link, this one has a leak from a whistle blower ex DEA agent named Phil Jordan, the original source which was El Paso times got deleted from the web. Thankfully some guy on SCRIBD decided to save the article in PDF format. Granted PDF format is full of vulnerabilities that the feds use to hack people, so I can copy paste all of it for you on pastebin if you'd like.

scribd.com/document/179224845/Ex-DEA-officials-CIA-operatives-involved-in-Kiki-Camarena-mur-pdf

Here's an excerpt

"Former local DEA officials Phil Jordan and Hector Berrellez are alleging that CIA operatives killed the lateDEA Special Agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena.This week's bombshell and widely publicized allegation, which come two months after Mexico's release of kingpin Rafael Caro Quintero from prison, set off a firestorm. Caro Quintero and two other high-leveldrug-traffickers had been sentenced to 40 years for their roles in Camarena's kidnapping, torture andmurder.Former CIA contract pilot Tosh Plumlee joined Jordan and Berrellez in making the allegations. CelestinoCastillo III, another former DEA agent and author of "Powderburns: Cocaine, Contras and the Drug War,"said Jordan, Berrellez and Plumlee "are right on the money."In an interview with the El Paso Times, Jordan and Berrellez said they went public now because they onlyrecently confirmed the allegations that CIA operatives were involved in Camarena's abduction, torture andmurder."

What work do they do for America's greatest ally?

They killed Seal Team Six after the bin Laden story started unraveling, didn't they?

If commiefornia doesn't sink, I'll come for ya.
If you can interact and be a bit charismatic with local officers, you should be able to work with them if you possess the skills necessary. Don't be gung ho, but let them know you're willing to defend the key points and your city. But that is all niceties and gesture, how you act is your choice. Kinda ironic, I interact with many clients in the valley and along the bay at my job daily.

Stop interacting with him, he's 1 insult from having pulled the whole Holla Forums playbook.

This. Barry has a lot of dirt floating loose that he needs to clean up before he leaves office to save his own ass.

Keep dreaming because that's the only way you'll experience your fantasies. The origin of all the problems is the Jews, yet you're posting anti-Muslim shilling. You're an obvious kike shill. Not buying your shit, kike.

You are now aware that thanks to our bane memes the CIA will crash with no survivors. Holla Forums took on the CIA and beat them in memetic combat.

Yea, how do I get in?

Haa. Yeah. Things aren't so bad yet, that I'm willing to walk into the city police station, demand to speak to the ranking officer, and carpet bomb him with red-pills. But the way things are going the right time might come any day. If they fuck Trump out of his Electoral votes (which honestly I doubt they'll pull off) or false flag NYC I absolutely will. It's like being a human doomsday weapon. I wish I could put my skills to use, I'm so tired of cooling my heels. But at the same time I don't want to "show what I can do" at the cost of the well-being of innocent people. It's tearing me apart, but I'd rather sacrifice myself than make everyone else suffer for me. This is quite some shit. I don't know how things have gotten this bad.

bump for this.

How about you all just decide not to chimp out. You'll save your lives at least that way.

Yeah, it's about time someone called the CIA to the carpet. They toyed with the lives of others for too goddamn long.

Here's another claim made by Phil Jordan, even more detailed than the hired hits done on DEA agents and the like.

archive.is/31vwi

Instead of zeal to prove yourself, why not be at peace with your strength? If you can control the desires or impulses of the 'id', you will do very well in maintaining a level head in these trying times, brother.
What drives you to prove yourself, was there something that happened before that leaves an effect upon you? If it is personal, you don't need to go into great detail. I think if you can get to the root of that and try re-analyzing it, you may come to a different conclusion.

Interestingly enough during 2012 Mexico saw a return of mass censorship programs as well as self censorship due to the Cartels killing Journalists with an ounce of integrity. Here's an opinion piece from a think tank that specializes in tracking censorship around the world talking about Mexico's return to censorship as well as its expansion into social media back in 2012.

archive.is/DbgPw

You're mistaking her for Maria. Margie doesn't have a mech.

King Nigger for sure had them smoked. It's likely that the "RPG" that hit their helicopter was a CIA drone strike. Poor dudes just wanted to be heroes.

Delta Force selection is 3 weeks long and is run twice a year at Fort Bragg. To attend you must have 3 years of active duty experience in any branch of the U.S. Military.

Thanks senpai. Ever since I saw Sicario I've wanted to know just how connected the CIA really is to the violence in the Southwest. Guess I have my answer now.

He just wants to chimp out, there's no deeper meaning to it.

Maybe some day that will be possible, but this world isn't the place for that, is it? I'm just an honest man in search of a fair fight. I'm a troubleshooter; I find trouble, and I shoot it. None of us are allowed to be subjective with what's going on. We're not allowed to be neutral or to refuse to take sides. You either throw your gauntlet down for the sake of nebulous good; commit the most vile acts of depravity you can possibly invent; or plug your ears and scream at the top of your lungs to pretend it all isn't happening. These are the times that try men's souls. I'm sure you must feel the same way… right?

Which one is the least pozzed? I've seriously been considering joining if Trump won. Now I'm considering how I'd go about after his inauguration.

Exactly what I already knew about you:
See:

Where did this meme about CIA being homosexuals come from?

You could always go full goof status and join the Coast Guard. The standards to enlist are high and unlike most ZOGbot filled branches you'll be defending your homeland. Otherwise I'd recommend Army or Navy medical programs like the Army's 52 week Nursing Cram School. You'll get out with a certification and veteran's benefits.

If you're serious about joining Delta Force you should join as a RASP Candidate or 18X though.

Mostly from all the male children they rape and mindfuck with the MKULTRA program.

These times have been trying, but I have found solace and fraternity with everyone on here this past year and a half. Throwing your life in vain glory in personal justice only leads away from the path of light. Why throw away a life while we are on the cusp of the next golden age? Our great grandchildren may see what we envisioned, does that not excite and motivate you?
Is that the i, or the I saying that?

Finally a fully translated transcript of a Zeta leader confessing to an interrogator that he was receiving help from elements within the US government. The source is a think tank that's against the US training special forces around the Americas due to the (((coincidence))) that those who receive special forces training always end up doing the cartel's bidding.

archive.is/E6lAb

Along with a link on how a Sinaloa Cartel leader, claims the same, bear in mind the Sinaloa Cartel and Zetas hate each other. Or maybe it's just (((hate))) and they're merely puppets dancing willingly to the kikey tunes. Granted this second link is more of a blog than a reputable news source, but the guy usually makes sure to source his shit.

archive.is/v0McL

The question at this point should be, who isn't involved with the CIA's dope pushing, weapon's smuggling bullshit? The CIA is a beast out of control that needs some severe oversight, I'm willing to argue that they're worse than the DHS and NSA. Hell now I'm beginning to wonder if they had some involvement with the Megalian cult in South Gookland.

Shit, you're right. I was thinking Maria and the Seibzehn.

True that. I was away from Holla Forums for a long while before linking back up early this year. It taught me how I can be an individual, yet part of a collective at the same time. It reminded me that my human consciousness is just a small part, a cell, in a greater racial consciousness. I can be a part of something greater than I myself could ever be without erasing my personality from existence.

At any rate, good night, you crazy, wonderful bastards. The hivemind endures.

Thanks friend. It's a lot easier to convince people the CIA is not their friend when you can point to the violence at home they cause. No one gives a fuck about the gooks or sandniggers they kill (and neither do I) but the white communities they poison with heroine and terrorize with cartel violence are big indicators of them being ZOG-leaning and not our allies in any way, rather than just a rogue tumor of our government.

DISSOLVE THE CIA

It's good to remember in times of darkness that a whole new generation plugged into the hivemind is currently growing up right now too. It's very likely that we will be mentoring a slightly younger generation on the finer points of our views and tactics in real life very soon. We also have many brothers who are yet to be woken up, so you never who you see at the grocery store one day that you'll be fighting side by side with very soon.

Well said brother. That's the difference between us and the leftists/commies. We are able to retain our individuality while contributing to the glory of a larger hivemind; they on the other hand want to merge into some unevolved gelatinous beast.

Thanks for the info. It really helps. I would love the chance to purge child fucking feds under a Trump regime.

If I go the 18x route, is that an automatic inscription or do I have to enlist, get active duty and then apply?

The 18X pipeline is:
Basic Training -> Advanced Infantry Training -> Airborne School -> Special Forces Selection -> Q Course -> Graduation as a Special Forces Soldier.

Everything up to and including Airborne School is ''generally' guaranteed in your contract. After that, Special Forces Selection is ENTIRELY on you to pass. You are not guaranteed to pass it, in fact you have a 66% chance NOT to pass it on average. It is extremely hard.

Check out professionalsoldiers.com, it's a forum run by Green Berets. They'll get you squared away. I recommend NOT posting and just lurking as the SF Soldiers on the site are ornery and ban happy, and do not take kindly to the same questions being asked over and over.

Checked and understood. Thanks again user.

That gave me a stiffy.

A pack of wolves versus a school of fish.

This is what happens when you let Holla Forums go deep behind enemy lines and infiltrate. The CIA doesn't control chaos but KEK does.

No problem. Be aware that Green Berets are not JSOC, they are trainers and soldier-diplomats. They are the ones who trained the Mexican Special Forces that turned into cartel murderers like >>8522556 said. If you enlist as a Green Beret you won't be JSOC. You will essentially be an elite ZOGbot.

If you want to go directly to JSOC, see about enlisting as a RASP Candidate. That's a Ranger candidate.If you in as a Ranger Medic you will get the same year-long trauma and medicine course as Special Forces medics, but you won't be a Green Beret, you'll be a Ranger under the JSOC umbrella. Be advised the Rangers are the ZOG-bottiest of JSOC too, but it will expose you to the JSOC atmosphere and prepare you for an eventual application to the more elite JSOC units, where hopefully you'll get to kill CIA kiddiefuckers.

All branches are fucking pozzed as fuck. Marines might be the least pozzed, but they're still capable of transmitting HIV with eye contact.

I had a minor buddy get into the berets after high school, not directly after of course, he went through his own pipe and he came out fucked up on the other side so I won't take that lightly.

I imagine its Basic-> Advanced infantry->Airbourne school-> RASP?

Hopefully a little baneposting will go a long way then, eh?

I wasn't talking to you faggot

I know Rangers that are so deep in the anime-zone it's amazing they can even think straight. I'm sure there are Ranger Holla Forumsacks. I think for a person joining and wanting to go directly to a unit, Rangers is your most realistic option. Look up how RASP is, and the toughness of the SOCM (Special Operation Combat Medic) Course. Passing RASP will be easy compared to the 8 hours a day you will spend learning trauma medicine in the SOCM. It will be very VERY hard. I hope you're already in good shape.

I would recommend joining as a medic no matter what you do because it will leave you with useful skills and credits towards an education after you leave the service. So shoot for 18D/68W-SOCM as your MOS's.

The military is absolutely pozzed though, if you fail the selections you are gonna surrounded by literal retards, cuckservatives, and the niggest nigs you've ever seen in your whole life, and they'll be your bosses. It will be hell. Choose wisely.

Yes. The official tale about some CIA analyst, Bin Laden's driver, and King Nigger giving the green light, is a complete fabrication. From what Team guys have said, the operation was similar to what occurred in Benghazi. State Department and Obama telling SEALs to stand down, SEALs doing their job anyway. CIA didn't like having their asset removed.

Sounds like SOCNET back in the day.

What, you mean these guys just loaded up a stealth helicopter on their own, flew into a hostile country, and fucked shit up without any sort of clearance or permission? Or that they smoked Bin Laden when they were supposed to just use a patsy? Badass either way.

Bin Laden died in the early 2000s in a cave. He was on dialysis in 2000 when a CIA Agent went to see him in the hospital. Whoever the SEALs smoked in that house in Abbottabad wasn't Osama Bin Laden. Maybe it was one of his body doubles, or a someone who worked for/with him that knew he was dead. But it wasn't Osama. Why else would all those SEALs have to die?

I'll look into all those things in the forum you provided. I'm not in my best shape but pretty good. I don't cardio as much as I used to but /fit/ was the first board I found myself on after being exposed 4chan not long after high school and now, staying fit is just a fact of life. Can't stand /fit/ anymore though. Fucking retards.

Thanks for giving it to me straight.

Easy, take out potential republican politicians before they get the chance to run.

Top kek. CIA analysts are gonna be so assblasted at this thread.

I thought we are handling ourselves pretty well.

Wait shit.

Thanks for outing yourself

I hope I've redpilled a couple analysts over my imageboard career

It's a joke, goy! Don't look into the CIA! It's a myth, like the moon landing, or civil rights!

Bingo.

Fake Laden, what ever else they discovered, and the asset they scrubbed, all this got them killed. The story about (((someone))) deep-sixing the "body"/evidence McRaven after being threatened and/or ordered are true.

What if they revealed something shocking to us.
Something that would compromise the mission in retaliation.
What if that is the point of the media's attack on Russia - to make us not trust the CIA.

The CIA rapes and murders children. What moral high ground could they possibly have?

Thanks CIA, I'll keep that in mind.

Get the stick boy! Good boy!

Also source?

This is a quality thread.

Whare are all these dank low poly skeles coming from?
Also, you can tell we are masculinizing the culture, as death is now jovial rather than frightening. Our skele armies are the totenkampf.

IM CIA AND I DID IT
Just kidding. Probably. See

This.

We've reached a point in time where the CIA is exposed and we live in a transparent society.
Or we continue the machiavellian lifestyle.

Problem - China, Russia, Israel, OPEC and the EU's similar institutions.
China is the major focus here. Their government is still officially communist, though in reality China is a technocratic republic.
It's government is like one big CIA.

EU and Israel are also seedy, but probably more transparent.
Russia is uncertain.. seems like it's less transparent but then I remember the KGB.
OPEC is a failure of an intelligence unit.
Japan and Korea and other Anglosphere countries share their intelligence with the US. Same with the dutch.

The Finders mystery connects the dots.

Only when all of these institutions are brought down simultaneously can we begin to tackle the CIA.
This is social media's purpose. To turn the Illuminati into a globalized syndicate involving every person and make us all accept transparency.

My worry is not what this will see of my physical history - but of my own erratic thoughts. Imagine real connected synchronization where all of our dirty thoughts entwine.
Holla Forums doesn't have that issue - so the solution may be to keep our physical minds disconnected and use things like Holla Forums.
For more in depth investigation we do need an organization that is probably connected like GITS. Sounds mad, but it's nearly 2017 dammit. We're in interesting times.

Fuck, wrong thread.

We need to turn "BLAME RUSSIA" into a meme of some sort.

Of course not OP. It would be under oath so they couldn't lie which would mean, saying a stunning lack of anything.

This is like some high school level shit if the high school were for kids with Down syndrome.

And we did it for Free.

I am a NatSoc.
Trump is not a NatSoc.
I still support Trump because he's a step in the right direction.

It became a self-parody meme the minute the MSM started broadcasting it. The only people who take it seriously are the most retarded of liberals.

???
Ivanka isn't even a nationalist, she's a leftist but only supports her father because they are family.
This is probably the kike shills worst tactic ever, to somehow assume that we give a fuck about Ivanka. Why would she matter? She is not her father.

Is pretty common to have a child who opposes to your political view.

Bro the CIA was never your friend, they were literaly created by commie and have been staffed by marxists ever since, look up their history, how they act, aqnd who were their founders and greatest ptrons. The CIA was a KGB front since the start, since the USSR fell they have been trying to take total control of the USA.

I wonder if the shills realize we will have access to the ip logs in the future.

Yeah they are booty blasted for sure and this one cia shill trying to derail the thread with an obvious baits anyways thanks for the infos user liked reading your posts will pick up those books.

This book was released in October www62.zippyshare.com/v/ e6kjVnZo/file.html

It's by this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Malcolm_Nance who apart from being in the intelligence services was also a first responder at the Pentagon on 9/11.

He also claims the Podesta emails are fake but that isn't in his book. archive.is/zK5i5

I'm actually suspicious that the none technical stuff isn't actually ghost written by David Bock. It has his fingerprints throughout, from Trump = bad, Clinton = not guilty. It also tries to prep the reader to trust certain sources = NYT and WaPo are given, but Slate, Vox, HuffPost, and Snopes are all elevated to trustworthy status while infowars is castigated to the realm of conspiracy theorist.

The book is also dedicated to Humayun Khan which is the first red flag you notice.

Smarter people than me might want to dissect it, it's obvious though that this has been in their plans, win or loose, to tag the Republicans as in bed with Russia once the election was over.

"The german boy must be slim, fast a hare, and strong as krug steel"

If you are redpilled and not lifting, reading and overalll trying to improve yourself you re doing it wrong.

REEEEEE

also that new guy for interior.. Zinke.. Read that mother fuckers bio, he was DEVGRU

this

infowars is tinhat mouthbreather tier, but HuffP and Snopes aren't any more truthful or reliable. infowars is at least funny. don't use the term conspiracy theorist like that. Anyone who provides a theory of a conspiracy (true or not) is a conspiracy theorist. This includes police detectives, half of Holla Forums and David Bock.

I have trouble believing anyone thinks Slate and Vox are actual news sources.

wait so Trump is literally the masked mercenary?

Yes? Where have you been this past year?

Many of us are fluent enough to be able to make decent translations, post archives please, even if they are not 100% related to the thread.

I'm not using it as a buzzword. Hillary Clinton is literally a conspiracy theorist. If you believe that two or more people have ever planned a crime together you are a conspiracy theorist. Basically everyone on the planet has been a conspiracy theorist.

The term should not be used dismissively because that usage implies that all theories of conspiracy are untrue.

I mean i knew he was.. But the CIA actually reenacting the plane scene is a brand of memetics I wasnt expecting at all. This is the logical conclusion to Bane posting but.. I.. I just didnt think it would unfold quite so perfectly.

That is using it as a buzzword.

A conspiracy 'theorist' is someone who believe there is a conspiracy when there is little or flawed evidence as to such.

Hillary participating with a group of people to spread lies is a CONSPIRACY.

probably not, but it was still worth it

There's nothing special about theorizing a conspiracy that it needs its own label. It conditions you to think conspiracy is rare, rather than the default way groups of humans exert their will.

Her offspring aren't even jews. Non jewish mothers are regarded as anathema in Talmudism.

You might want to add this to your list:

The Search for the "Manchurian Candidate": The CIA and Mind Control: The Secret History of the Behavioral Sciences

by John Marks

motherfucking checkek'd

U make quality bread user

Is there any interest in a thread about this sort of thing: ? I've been working on an extensive research project related to this for a while now, and I'm at the point where I can lay out a shitload of primary sources and connections to psychology/psychiatry publications and journal articles in the OP.

Well stated. Pretty much sums up the whole situation.

as a ghostwriter myself, let me tell you that this is very plausible.

what i mean by that is that the true joy of a ghostwriter is in speaking out of the mouths of others.

Maybe a CIA agent killed Seth Rich?

In that vein, Martin Cannon's "The Controllers," which looks at covert behavior modification as an alternative explanation for "alien" abduction. You can read it in full here: www.constitution.org/abus/controll.htm.

This thread is both spooky and comfy

Yes, definitely.

Yes. Put a statement that derailment posts are shills and call them out for filtering. Only big guys allowed. No cia goys.

This is something I'll work on over the holiday. Don't want to go off half cocked. What's going to take me the most time is writing what is going to attempt to be an objective analysis of the motivations behind the various forces that are pushing a lot of disinfo in the field. There are tons of tremendously tantalizing sources that you have to take a really, really close look at to actually be able to use in a credible argument.

Those forces are The Christian Identity Movement (cia?), Scientology (cia?), American Psychiatric Association (CIA), the USSR/KGB/whatever you want to use as a term for the collective interests of russia in the 20th century (or the CIA pretending to be them), and the CIA. Welcome to the wilderness of mirrors, I hope you enjoy your permanent stay.

Ironically enough, Jill "no refunds" Stein's recount in Wisconsin helps Trump disprove the "Russian hackers" myth.

You forget we are autistic as fuck and make such a "wilderness" a cheap carnival attraction.

Remember, we can legally form militias with the purpose of protecting ourselves and our interests under the 2nd amendment.

(checkek'd)
heck yeah they are. the dolphster and kek agree.

no, idiot. it's a quote from Gerontion which was used by angleton to describe working counterintel at the agency.

sorry about my tone i was too hasty and thought you were calling me autistic. great post, friend.

Alex Jonestein is claiming that his sources say it's just 17 former CIA agents who briefed the President, and not the actual CIA. What's the percent chance the CIA really is sitting in their HQ watching the MSM shitting itself to death, hoping it shuts up before anyone decides to look closer into their ops?

Or perhaps they're wondering why someone would brief a man before throwing him under the bus?

Obama fucking trampled all over the SEALs, he utterly destroyed their veil of secrecy to make himself look better.
people like the "American Sniper" and the "guy who shot Bin Laden" (he actually didn't, he was the second in the room. The guy who actually shot him isn't a weasel and would never break his confidentiality to become famous, which is why the phony guy took advantage of him like that) are fucking VILIFIED by the community, everyone hates them for making the teams look like glory hounds.
YES I'm fucking mad

maybe they got caught up in the bond villain mentality.

Np, friendo

good use of metaphor to synthesize an antithesis for a major issue.

Oh shit that's true. Remember also that Trump has had intelligence people around him for months now, there's absolutely no limit to what he knows. JSOC Commanders, I think one or two older CIA guys, Generals in general.

A lot of smoke and mirrors is crafted in an environment for political correctness. Being a bunch assholes who want to fuck around for lulz really makes us immune to a lot of deflections.

That and we need our mental cookies of figuring out complex puzzles.

Common if they aren't home-schooled.

CIA EMPLOYEE DIRECTORY

archive.org/details/CIAEMPLOYEEDIRECTORY

Sometimes I wish Magic was reality.

you should be an english major.

ANONYMOUS - #OPEXPOSURE - CIA Leadership Home Addresses

youtube.com/watch?v=gG5o5CaXG50

GOODBYE CIA!!!!!!!!!

Muaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

The CIA did it do themselves, like this poor man's Stunt Suicide Vest!!!

thanks

time to work out

They dug their own PR graves by taking the PR money. Under the Obama administration SEALs have been glorified and shoved into the public's eye and SEALs willingly go along with it. The SEALs have their own production company at this point, and it's entirely their doing for not guarding themselves. It sucks that King Nigger publicized the bullshit raid but they could've all kept their mouths shut. (And most of them did thanks to the """helicopter crash"""")

Look up how many books have been written by SEALs vs. Green Berets.

I've read that about SEALs many times before in general interest books on Special Operations. Apparently it's not all that uncommon for guys to receive medals in DC with no public ceremony at all. I'm not even sure if family is invited.

Someone made a post comparing the alphabets to cancer cells. They rapidly increase in size, while not even doing the job they were originally created to do, ever expanding, ever growing, parasitizing its host body for more and more resources until the host is near dead.

yfw the alphabets are literally cancer

Do your SEAL friends know the guy they killed was a plant and Osama died of Marfan syndrome a decade earlier?

Underrated banepost. Nice job, big guy.

Let's meme you incorrect.

Oh I forgot to post this last night, but JSOC stole a Hind-D in the 1980's.

Uuuh sir?

STEALING THIS HELICOPTER

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

A Hind-D?!

BLYAT?

The CIA is entangled in Pizzagate. Same with drug trafficking and just about everything else. The simple reason is that it allows them to control powerful people through blackmail and a steady supply of their "drug of choice", which gives them a substantial black budget and access to even more connections.

The CIA is a secret society more than it is a recognizable intelligence agency. It is saturated with members of other groups, secret society's, other 'rites' as it were and each has their own compartmentalized dealings and agendas. Just look at the founding document of the agency and that should give you some idea of what they are all about. They are supposed to analyze and present data to the president, that is not what they do obviously.

Here's something from Mike Levine DEA SA.
michaellevinebooks.com/art/ollie-north.html

Dr. Pavel ya KGB

wew lad.

OSS was filled with jews.

And Nazi's, and Kossacks… and just about every asshole you can imagine that had a beef and needed a new place to call home, as it were.

yfw the same is literally true about the japanese and chinese writing systems

Holy mother of god apparently I targeted the poster and not the CIA. Fuck. Poor guy's collateral damage now.

seriously though the post (and one other was linking to dox on cia members and now they're gone???

Also included - my captcha. That better not be a bad sign, Kek… Or maybe it means fun awz, and not fu naw z. What could he mean by this?

You mean like Waco?

Waco was the last successful operation they could do. In this age where any asshole can shitpost with impunity to people all over the world, how difficult do you think it would be for the US government to pull off a Waco tier massacre. Even with the Bundy Ranch thing was quiet as fuck in comparison. For fuck's sake, (((they))) had to get FBI goons to rile the locals up since the town was behind bundy and even then the alphabets were found out in less than a day. A Waco tier operation would simply be impossible unless you gave no fucks about broadcasting you sending in government grunts with flamethrowers to flush out a group of bad goyim.

If digits it is written

YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU ALMOST-SATANIC BASTARD

It just means we gotta do it ourselves.

Why is nobody interested in this?

c64d0035e3018227905c0a8f4c9b6dc1299dd8016707c6439dc3b041d5e39a9a

Just started reading that, got to chapter one:

“The case of abduction and murder against Belgium’s infamous
paedophile Marc Dutroux remains unresolved. He has not been
brought to book for these heinous crimes. There appears to be a
steel veil drawn over the facts at the highest level and no one is
prepared to expose those involved in this blatant cover-up…The
official answer is that a series of hysterical conspiracy theories
forced investigators to search for paedophile networks, which
didn’t exist. But for observers of this debacle, that’s exactly what
didn’t happen. Far from being investigated, leads pointing to a
network seem to have been blocked or buried.”
—Olenka Frenkiel for the BBC, May 2, 2002

official answer is that a series of hysterical conspiracy theories
forced investigators to search for paedophile networks, which
didn’t exist.

You butchered the quote.

Now, I wonder why they would say that tbh.

dubs confirm - this is how it will go down

i really want a vss

is that the russian spec ops dude who called in an airstrike on himself? good for him, and good for the church militant. russian orthodoxy is uncucked.

After Snowden revelations, it is 100% clear that the alphabets agencies knew about the pizzeria, meaning this agencies are part of the covering up, no doubt

can anyone upload it to a pdfarchive or else, i don't want to create an account because this fucking idiot cant upload it properly

The cia would not prefer to be called out on their bullshit.

mind controlled (usually underage)sex slaves and child trafficking tie the whole rotten edifice together. Banks, big pharmaceuticals' legal drug dealers and clearly greenlit hand in the black market(probably about half of this country's heroin is partial fentanyl, and it ain't being stolen in epidemic quantities with such regularity and ability to meet ever increasing demand by inner city "youf", that's for sure),psychology/psychiatry's pavlovian conditioning-and-gaslighting-as-healing industry, tech companies with penchants for hiding black boxes and backdoors in everything they build, private "defense" and zersetzung contractors, and the intelligence agencies themselves seem to be corrupt to the core and reliably harboring all manner of corruption

oh, and, of course, hollywood and media, but that's a no brainer

I prefer all unconstitutional federal departments be shut down.

DOWN DOWN WITH CIA YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES TODAY

as opposed to all those totally constitutional ones? :^)

Maybe. Maybe it's to avoid embarrassing revelations about others. Could be something else entirely as well.

But I far as I know it has been a commonplace summons to testify before the Intelligence Committees in the past and these are held confidential and finding are not released publicly.

The question I'd be interested to have answered is why suddenly under the Obama Administration they are taking this postion.

and thro… I mean jumped from building

Deja vu or you've posted this once before

I don't get your snark, 90% of the fed government should be shut down on this basis.

mods confirmed compromised by CIA?