Beautiful white lady Jackie Evancho singing at Inauguration

Never heard her music until now. But I was thinking.. I hope she isn't corrupted by the system the way so many other white females are these days.

Also, pic.. is she one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

slippedisc.com/2015/10/jackie-evancho-comes-out-with-trans-sister/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 would procreate with.

that's not really 10/10 but yes would secure the future of the white race with

10/10 is subjective. 10/10 is a 9/10 that meets an individual's specific fetishes.

Post her music so that I may judge it anonymously.

That angelic look is what drives kikes mad with lust and hatred. They want to hate fuck these girls because they can't stand anything good. If she's famous then she's had some kike cock in her. If she's still relatively unknown then she's just been fucking her boyfriends.

See Lindsey Sterling for degeneration of a White woman.

jackie is gorgeous and has a lovely voice.

fair enough

Wait, what in the pic is supposed to signal she is one of us? That she isn't covered in piercings and tattoos but clearly dyed her hair? I guess she is pretty undegenerate.

most pozzed degenerate music video ive ever watched

Shit, I'm getting old.

Jesus. Look at this edgelord on Kikbook.

Attacking a teenage because of his liberal aids.

Spoilers: She fucks rappers and is BLM supporter.

She's 16? wtf? I hate age of consent laws now.

I would lay down my life protecting this Aryan-American goddess.

Starts at :45

Filthy whore

It's the hand to chin thing Pepe does. Post yfw we've now officially become a mason-tier secret society complete with codes and hand gestures.

No sauce.

Fuck of shill.

skip to 2:45 you nigger. promoting absolutely degenerate filth.

that would get you off wouldn't it Mr. goldberg?

Kid looks pretty fair skinned to be a nigger but ok.

yeah. you mad.

He's clearly trans-nigger you disgusting bigot
ugh

she's a nigger lover you goof.

sauce or gtfo

holy fuck, stop with the shilling you fucking kike. WE GET IT YOU LOVE NIGGER COCK

What the fuck are you talking about?

the video i posted scroll up.

she promotes transgender acceptance

Oh, I see. I hadn't full screened the video at first and didn't notice it. Oh well.

jackie is:

You are:

true or nah?

her sister is trans I think.
She isn't.

Blame the parents.

Well, he's not actually wrong about the video featuring tranny acceptance.

Fuck now I see it.

i think her sisters a tranny. unless shes crusading for trannies i dont care.

her sister/brother is a tranny. that excuses her softness towards the issue, because again: unless shes out crusading for tranny acceptance, i dont care.

slippedisc.com/2015/10/jackie-evancho-comes-out-with-trans-sister/

Jews are going overtime trying to poison the well.

They've been poisoning wells since Masada.

bump so every shitskin femanon can see how inferior they are

wong side of history, goys :^)

control yourself kid, the girl has shitty genetics. her parents are scum and her brother is a mentally ill tranny. she also looks jewish from side profile in current pics

I agree.
She's still a kid and needs acceptance and guidance - not some edgelords attacking her.

She hasn't let her sister/brother what the fuckevers degeneracy infect her.

I disagree

Ok schlomo

eceleb shit

im not the one promoting transexual acceptance to millions of young kids. you might be the jew here.

She's a 5/10 tbh. But feminists and shitskins are -1/10's so they still mad lel

thats because AoC laws are artificially high

the reason being that kikes have successfully pushed the meme that the perfectly natural desire for a young, healthy, woman at the peak of her fertility is "pedophilia" - the same word used to describe the sick depraved desire for pre-sexual prepubescent children.

this pushes two goals. it causes some men to sympathise with pedos as all men are attracted to girls who are not children biologically but who are considered "children" by societies standards, and weaker men will think to themselves "i must be a bit of a pedo myself" even though they don't have any actual pedo desire.

the other goal it pushes is for young women to delay marriage and motherhood and go into careerism.

in a proper functioning society, girls are married off when they reach an age about the age of this girl here (she would be prime marriage material for a guy in his 20s-30s who has established a career and is ready to start a family) instead of given their youth to whore around with badboy Chads and Tyrones

its like you arent even trying any more

back to halfchan

Actual celeb. No E. She's not from youtube dumbass

Yup she's a degenerate.

NUMBER 1 BEST-SELLER, BEATING THE BIBLE FOR THE PAST 50 YEARS!

See here the fantasies of Chaim laid bare for everyone to see.

kek

I blame Steven Cuckverse

She may not fuck niggers but she advocates for mentally ill, sex obsessed freaks to just bee themselves. She can fuck off and so can this fucking thread.

Nothing personal kid.

>Jews and pedos ITT are this mad that anons can appreciate a young girl's beauty without sperging out
Stay mad Kikes, white people can appreciate beautiful things without the urge to destroy them

she made a fucking music video about it with over a million views. thats called promoting mordecai.

why do I care? if your only argument against this Aryan-American qt3.14 is that she made a pro-tranny video, considering her brother is a tranny and thats the only reason she made it, then you lose. shes not crusading for tranny rights - she made a song about something she personally knows about. one song. not a crusade. you have nothing

:^)

as an aryan-american Holla Forumslack, i accept this white goddess as a voice for our people, and what a beautiful voice it is.

The only 'beautiful aspect' you're appreciating is the fantasy of you fucking her.

Sounds like christian music. 9/10 would wife on the condition that she didn't make me listen to her albums during car trips.

Reported.

But you're likely imkamphy shitting up the board per usual.

top fucking kek. With that kind of exposure she'll find plenty of fans from 50% of the population. They know damn well lefty degenerates don't buy the sort of music she makes in the first place.

This is your wish isn't it Chaim, to brand every white women with a mark so that we lay her aside for a minor indiscretion.

If you wanna see an actual pedo ctrl-f "AoC" in this thread, they show up in every thread mildly relating to kids begging Holla Forums to agree that pedophilia is ok, when in reality we'd dig their eyes out with a grapefruit spoon if given the chance.

You can appreciate a beautiful child and be proud of your race without projecting being a pedo onto it, not that you'd know, because you're a kike and never appreciated something beautiful without going "gee I wonder how I can get away with raping that"

so you got nothing then? i accept your defeat.

In my observation only a pervert thinks this way

You correct the error you degenerate faggot instead of abandoning it.

They're much like furries in that regard. They can't accept that nobody accepts them. They insist on inserting themselves when they aren't wanted.

Stop thinking with your dick, moron. Think she wouldn't accept it if your imaginary kids with her decided they were boys with vaginas or some degenerate shit? She would. And then you'd be the moron supporting your kid's mental illness. All because she was a hot piece of ass.

She's attractive because of the neotenous features and the fact she does something singing. In other words she looks and acts more like anime than most of your shitty 3d women.

You correct it by not listening to her shit and telling her why it's shit. Not making a thread trying to fucking defend her actions.

The only one who has said this is you Chaim

In some states she can concent.
Not a problem m90s.

Your primal urges, which are blind to ethics and morality, would prove otherwise. I'm sure you're familiar with the biological argument that's been presented here multiple times, resulting in a 14 YO to 16 YO optimal reproductive age. If you're truly against any manifestation of pedophilia, you ought to restrict any appreciation of younger women, similar to how Muslims shroud their women in hijabs. American, consumer culture has spawned sexualized younger women and resulted in people like you that enable their flaunted sexuality under the guise of 'beauty' while acting in the role of the protector. Your behavior is as unnatural as the pedos.
t. christcuck

What? We have IDs here you stupid nigger. No where did I defend this tranny loving eceleb that in no way deserves a thread on Holla Forums just because she's singing at the inauguration. That's you.

Now pedos are debating what constitutes being a fucking pedo. The slide is real.