ADL, Major Jewish Groups Snub Invite to Trump Hotel Hanukkah Party in DC

ADL, Major Jewish Groups Snub Invite to Trump Hotel Hanukkah Party in DC

More and more Jewish groups are backing out of the high-profile Hanukkah party; even White House Jewish liaisons refused invites to be honored at the Trump Hotel bash.

NEW YORK – Malcolm Hoenlein may be standing in a largely empty, ornate Trump International Hotel ballroom late Wednesday afternoon during the Conference of Presidents’ now-infamous Hanukkah party.
It is well known that eight of the Conference of Presidents’ left-of-center member organizations, including the Union for Reform Judaism and National Council of Jewish Women, pulled out of the event. They cited reasons ranging from the fact that the party is being co-hosted by the embassy of Azerbaijan, a Muslim-led country with a questionable human rights record, to the fact that it is being held in a new hotel property owned by the president-elect, which raises questions about the appearance of trying to curry favor with him.

What has not been known, until now, is that several of the Conference’s centrist member groups – core constituents including the ADL, the American Jewish Committee, Hadassah and Jewish Federations of North America – are also refusing to attend the party.

Sources at the ADL, AJC and Hadassah confirmed that they will not participate, as did someone close to JFNA.

“These groups seem to care more about displaying their partisan anti-Trump animus than about the serious mistake of offending the next president of the United States, which would negatively impact our joint duty to promote strong U.S.-Israel relations,” Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America – which is definitely attending the Conference party – told Haaretz. “I doubt these groups would have complained if we had booked a ‘Clinton’ hotel after a Hilary Clinton victory.”

What’s more, the Conference invited the current and three former Obama White House liaisons to the Jewish community to be honored and attend its party. All declined to participate at any level. To be fair, they will all likely be at the White House Hanukkah reception – Obama's final Jewish party in the White House – which starts at 6:30 P.M. local time.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
pastebin.com/dXRLjynU
pastebin.com/rDh8B1Qv
youtube.com/watch?v=EVB5ebtmvdU
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
tofo.me/thepizzamonster1
instagram.com/pizzatowels/
instagram.com/allthispizza/
instagram.com/pza_314/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pieordie/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pizzalover/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pizzagram/
pizzaluminati.com/blog-spot.html
archive.is/p5Xxu
archive.is/WvLih
archive.is/GWMZj
archive.is/eLvLl
archive.is/X2Ozi
archive.is/hmZv9
archive.is/dZsN3
archive.is/hrWnA
archive.is/BYF30
archive.is/jYtgX
archive.is/ljRl0
archive.is/BQcgn
archive.is/SINbi
archive.is/SwMrt
instagram.com/explore/tags/incrustwetrust/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pieinthesky/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“Nobody’s going. The reasons are obvious,” said one Washington Jewish insider. “It is highly embarrassing for Malcolm Hoenlein.”
Hoenlein “obviously did not anticipate the backlash” against holding it in a Trump hotel, said another. “He really didn’t know what he was doing.”

Some of the mainstream Conference member executives offered public explanations for why they aren’t going.

[. . .]

One of the White House Jewish liaisons struck a different tone, telling Haaretz, “are you kidding? I was getting invitations to the protest and I know half the people who are going to that,” speaking of the If Not Now-organized demonstration planned for outside the hotel.

If Not Now is a grassroots protest group whose main focus has been the Israeli occupation, but since Trump’s election has been busy demonstrating against the Trump administration and the Jewish groups it views as cozying up to the president-elect. Hundreds of people turned out to protest outside the Zionist Organization of America’s recent annual banquet, which expected to host Trump adviser Steve Bannon. His Breitbart News agency has proudly promoted white supremacist groups. Bannon never showed up.

The remaining Conference of Presidents member organizations apparently still planning to attend the Hanukkah party include relatively small groups like the ZOA, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (or CAMERA) and Emunah of America as well as some larger ones like the Orthodox Union.

“A number of the groups are seemingly not that distressed by the Trump administration’s direction. It seems pretty clear that there is a strong desire to protect access for the full agenda, one piece of which is Israel,” said Gideon Aranoff, CEO of Ameinu, one of the Conference member institutions that earlier pulled out of the Chanukah party.

“From our perspective it’s worse for the Jewish community, worse for Israel, and worse for Jewish-Muslim relations to appear to be currying favor with the Trump administration, so holding this event at his hotel is a terrible mistake,” Aranoff told Haaretz.

archive.is/aCXhP

Good,so these are the first batch to be sent to the oven.

Ordinarily they'd be networking and trying to salvage some angle of influence on the new administration.

Pretty much this. The ones that aren't cultivating "access" must be pissed as fuck.

A handful of kikes, like Netenyahu, are still trying, but only now that Trump's been elected. Compare that to how they were treating Romney during the election.

This. Wouldn't it be just awful if the Jews spit in Trump's face one time too many and he put sanctions on Israel, on top of canceling their never-ending military aid?

Truly, it would be a disaster if our Greatest Ally called all their citizens home from the evil oppressive United States.

seriously its time for a holocaust.

Oh Shlomo, you are so lovely when you play hard to get.

Hanukkah starts on Christmas Eve this year, so I'm guessing Trump has better things to do.

That's pretty bad news about trumps holiday party. The kikes are really gonna miss out. What's his Christmas party look like?

This is all the proof you need that he is not one of ((them))

This is like when blacks ridicule other blacks for not being ghetto enough.

Geez you'd think the Jews would love to celebrate a holiday of mass murder against assimilated jews and gentiles with his assimilated convert daughter and Jewish son in law.

Because you can never convert to Judaism. And since the son is born to a gentile he isn't Jewish either.

Nice, putting distance between Jews and Trump can only be a good thing.

Sounds Anti-Christian. Congress should investigate the shit out of them.

Jews had more than 30 years of residing in the US to be criticism proof entirely. They could have used that time to publicly rout out the blatant Communists and Pedos, and even Mafiosa, all while begging to not be judged by them.

And the entire rime promoting healthy Christian Be ish Family values.

Had they done so, support for Israel and defending Jews wouodnt even be a question, as they had served as anti spies and as moral vanguards of society. Anti semitism would be dead as a doorknob today.

They didnt do that. Oh well.

These are the neo-bolshevik jews, i.e. cultural marxists, i.e. globalists.

Zionists will enjoy a good relationship with Trump.

So Trump is getting them all in one place for us? Sounds like a good first step.

This is Trumps plan, he will make the entire world see what Jews are by baiting the Jews into revealing their true nature. Trump won't have to even name the Jew, they will do it themselves.

They are showing anti Trump anime?
sauce?

Nice Oc

this

GAS

wtf I hate jews now

Base Trump!

Good. He needs to learn kikes aren't his friend.

He extends an olive branch and they spit in his face. Kikes need to die

Oy vey we can't use the "he's an anti semite" mantra anymore. Dis is no melting pot goy, we by vachew of our cultcha have ta remain unique. Trump is a bad goy and a culturah appropriatah.

They have had almost unlimited chances to change their ways for the past six thousand years. They have not repented. So they must be destroyed.

what retard hot pocketer is pinning old news

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Look these jews they just aren't sending us our best. I try to play fair, I mean aren't I a nice guy folks? I threw them a party and our parties are the best and they just were completely thankless. We send more money to Israel than anyone and they are just completely thankless. Its gotta stop, its time to cut off the tap.

Article is less than a week old, first I've heard of this.

Yep my theory about a civil war between Orthodox/Nationalist Israeli Jews and the International Marxist Jew is proving more and more obvious every passing day.

B-b-but Trump is a Jewish plant.

Trump tries to be gracious and they spit and hiss at him. What a surprise.

I wish Trump would finally get the message that jews are not his friend and not good for America. I actually don't consider him a jewish puppet like most of the shills assert, but think he's more likely an anti-muslim civic nationalist who wants all Americans to get along together and thinks he can appeal to jews if he merely takes a strong stance against Iran and islamic terrorism.

However, 90+% of jews voted for Clinton (and overwhelmingly donated to her) and the jewish-controlled media attacked Trump ferociously for 18 months straight. At some point he has to wake up and realize there's nothing he can do to win over these people – even if he sanctions Iran or moves Israel's capitol to Jerusalem the kikes will never support him because he wants to control our borders and deport illegal aliens.

Why host a fucking Hanukkah Party when 90% of the people there didn't even vote for him and the rest will humiliate him by publicly declining his invitation? I'm hoping that eventually these kikes will become so audacious that Trump just says fuck it and gives up on Israel.

I'd say it's the other way around. They think they're taking a shit on him when in fact they're only filling up their own diapers and bragging about it.

Mayhaps he has tied himself to many JINOs, and the JINOs know as well as Trump or Holla Forums, it will take many such instances to pull the wool from enough eyes to effectively combat the Jewish Menace.

Mark my words:
All Jews will cancel it, all their families will be at home, only Trump and close friends will attend and be the victims of an unfortunate and barbaric "ISIS attack".
Clearly Obama should remin in power, declare a state of emergency and invade Syria with full strength to end ISIS. And finish that Cyber-Firewall to make sure Russian hackers don't hack the US again.

Cap this post.

I can't see that Trump is even involved with the party; it looks like it's just at one of his hotels. And they still won't attend out of butthurt.

This seems like a crucial mistake on the part of these organizations.

It is never enough for the chosen. That is why they scream in pain as they hit you.

The Oyest of Veys

“[My greatest weakness is that] I trust people too much. When they let me down, if they let me down, I never forgive.”

Genius. 14/88D Chess. I Love it.

Two-off, and damn am I glad for that.

Trump won't be there, retard. It's being hosted in one of his hotels, but it doesn't directly involve him.

My bad, I read it wrong. But if that's the case, why don't the Merchants go? They don't even have to talk/see the fuhrer in person.

The forces of evil stay their hand.
for now

I don't get why President Trump keeps trying to fucking appeal to these goddamn kikes when every goddamn chance they get they shit all over him it's fucking bullshit. The entire election they've all been not only shitting all over him on top of doing everything they could to ensure he was not only nominated or elected but also to make sure he was destroyed completely. The guy is a fucking idiot when it comes to the kikes, I'm sorry. He thinks the heeb who married his daughter, who I guarantee only fucking did it for wealth and connections and to put my tinfoil on to also whack him when the rabbis tell him to is representative of all kikes. You see the way he talks and acts about this kike shit and how his daughter is a kike and how his kids are only half kikes genetically not even officially and it's obvious he's doing the normalfag thing where he thinks it's cool and unique and makes him look more cultured. Same with everyone else, a dudes daughter dates a Bavarian Yodeler and the next day his entire house is covered head to toe in German shit.

He thinks his family connections to kikedom and his open appreciate and acceptance of them on top of his willingness to throw lavish parties for their holidays and shit will get these goddamn demons to like him and it won't. He is their antithesis, the opposite of what they stand for. He wants the preservation of the American dream, the prosperity of America back, strong borders, patriotism and nationalism, and he doesn't masturbate at the thought of his people's genocide nor does he spend every single waking second talking about how evil half his country is and how shitty he is for having White skin. The more and more the kikes keep their vitriol evil going with no brakes, the more and more Trump is gonna start waking up that's there's something seriously fucking wrong when it comes to the kikes. And unlike us, a bunch of spergs and autists bitching on this board, the man is now the President of the United States of America. There isn't much we can do, but Trump is now the global top dog and there's many things he can do. Once again, the kikes shooting themselves in the foot. Hell, even the one kike knows that those demonspawn rats are making a serious mistake, especially now when their corruption, theft, treachery, murder, blackmail, and assassinations haven't worked

All it would take is Trump telling the kikes to go fuck themselves, then go through with what he said he would do which is remove dual loyalty kikes from the government and to stop sending aid to Israel unless they pay for it. That right there would severely fuck over the kikes, most of their power comes from them being ingrained in our government like the world's foulest and most deadly tumor. Diminish that and they'll either have to go back to playing the long game or their impatience will get the better of them and they'll say fuck it and go full insurrection. Either option is acceptable

Trump Hotel party to D&C kikes
: ^ )

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

checked and keked

/thread

Because they are neurotic kikes who think that they are making some grand noble stand by refusing to step foot on Trump owned property, when in reality all they are doing is shitting their diapers and offending the future POTUS.

Isn't that effectively a racial war too? I thought the more Semitic Jews (as opposed to khazar) were more nationalist.

Looks like they learned from Vlad III what happened last time they did that.

Possibly,

However Jared doesn't look Semitic at all really.

Found the full picture because the context made no sense.

Artist is one Satou Masaaki (佐藤正明) from Tokyo Shinbun.

He's got those beady kike eyes, user.

The average jew is ugly. Jared is an average looking goy with slightly jewish features.

Are the jews really kvetching that hard over this?

I see my fair share of ugly Jews where I live, but my mind was blown to hear some of the speaking Yiddish Russian (I think it was). Absolutely repulsive.

Does anyone else notice that lately Trump doesn't meet anyone else?

They all come to Trump owned places, they meet HIM!

Shit son, you can expect in every place he has a designated throne he sits on as he greets the guest all overlord style.

I hope he does one with stained glass trumps looking down on the people who enter with that cosmic-mile Arayan stare that only whites can pull off.

I think at this stage he's well aware and is just baiting them into betraying him. Their betrayals will no longer get free passes, so the moment they do, he can rail them over it until they die.

Well, at least I wasn't born brown or jewish.

Absolutely unsurprising, but still disgusting.

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON TRUMP

CHECKED

THIS times 10.

Hey JIDF watching this thread! Your enemies are exposing themselves through actions like this. Pay attention and take notes, and kick them out of your organizations!

Reported.

Feloniously underrated post. Tell me, CtR and Holla Forums shills – wherefore this distaste for Trump if he's just a monkey on a string for the hymies? Why are they snubbing him in such a high-profile manner if he's kosher?

The way I see it, this indicates one (or possibly more) of the following scenarios:
1) The kikes genuinely hate him enough to lose sight of their plain interest in buttering up the new president.
2) One faction of sheenies is pissed at the other, and Trump is the wedge that's splitting them apart.
3) The hooknoses have badly underestimated their man, and they think he'll come crawling to them in time.
4) They don't feel the need to butter him up because the fix is in and he's getting grassy-knolled in a few months.

Except for that last one, I don't see how any of these outcomes is good for the Red Sea pedestrians. Instead, it seems as if Trump has broken the yids' famously crafty little brains, and now they're running around like chickenshits with their foreskins cut off, not knowing what to do but knowing they don't like what's happening.

Think of it this way user, the more the jew shows trump what (((they))) really are the greater the chance he will see it for himself.

Let's hope he has a secret gas line that he will activate in the middle of the party.

Trump ain't no JFK. The man knows he has many dangerous enemies, and he wields enormous personal resources to shield himself from such a danger. I'd like to see the Yids try and fail, just to hasten their eventual exposure and extermination.

These kikes are shooting themselves in the foot here. Are they even aware that Trump is still bluepilled on international Jewry? Holy shit these kikes are incompetent.

The top kikes don't want the common Jew to form real relationships with gentiles. The inner circle of the illuminati rabbis politicians and bankers take advantage and profit from the culture wars they create. Jewry loses its core strength if normal Jews assimilate. The top kikes benefit from dividing the common Jew as much as they benefit from fracturing gentiles into factions.

Like dividing gentiles into black and white 'racial' categories?

We are all one race! THE HUMAN RACE! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm under the impression that the Orthodox Jews are frequnuently anti-zionists because they believe the necessary preconditions for the reformation of the state of Israel haven't been properly met, or something to that effect. Or maybe that's only the "ultra" orthodox?

Maybe Trump means this as a demonstration to all the philosemitic good goyim of America.

Or Zionists are against Internationalism and Cultural Marxism for obvious reasons, they don't want those ideas to infect Israel.

Tel Aviv is already the gay capital of the middle east and that has some Rabbi's buttblasted.

Hmm, this is what kikepedia has to say about it:

> Orthodox Judaism, which grounds civic responsibilities and patriotic feelings in religion lolwat???, was strongly opposed to Zionism because, though the two shared the same values, Zionism espoused nationalism in secular fashion, and used "Zion", "Jerusalem," "Land of Israel", "redemption" and "ingathering of exiles" as literal rather than sacred terms, endeavouring to achieve them in this world.[2] Orthodox Jews also opposed the creation of a Jewish state prior to the appearance of the messiah, as contradicting divine will.
I know I know, it's kikepedia. That is in line with what an ex-orthodox very zionist old jewish friend told me once though, so I think there is probably some truth to it.

wow i kekd
the memes are getting powerful

Happy Hankkuah, Trumpbots.
Thank you so much for your service.

Any kind of division they purport, cause chaos everywhere, create giant religions that will magically fix everything if you worship their god(s). They start wars and cause division among all people so that the common blue pill will take their snake oil seriously (ideologies, religions, governments, currencies…)

Why did a 6 days old thread got stickied? What happened?

Mods logged on

Ok, so either:
1. Trump is a Zionist.
2. He's on our side.
3. He's on his own side.
We lack the necessary evidence to say for certain.

So why aren't you going?

He's been using and ripping off kikes for 30 years.

ITT: People too retarded to read past the subject line to see that it's a kike hosting a hanukkah party at a Trump hotel and not Trump himself hosting the party

Only a jew could be as slippery as you.

Reported.

How very jewish of you.

>>>/fringe/

No chance. To make it as a goy real estate mogul in Jew York of all places he had to learn their tricks inside and out and outjew the jew. On top of that he reads Hitler speeches and his dad was arrested at a damn KKK rally. He's absolutely redpilled. He knows what he needs to do to solve the jewish question and when to do it. Anybody thinking he can go full 1488 just yet is fucking stupid.

He needs to subtly wake up the public first. That doesn't happen overnight. So right now he's sitting back and giving the kikes enough rope to hang themselves with. The shoah comes later much, much further down the line.

How is he doing massive damage to Zionism?

Inbred tbh

Trump will go Ivan the Terrible on his kosher son-in-law, with a Trump Scepter ™

Again?

Why is this a sticky?

Ayy

ADL partisanship pastebin.com/dXRLjynU
SPLC partisanship pastebin.com/rDh8B1Qv

share the info

And then theres this
youtube.com/watch?v=EVB5ebtmvdU

The damage i have seen isn't anywhere near "massive".
He's not even in the House yet, technically.

And no, libtard butthurt isn't massive damage, dropping Rothschilds out of helicopters is.

Are you short sighted, stupid, slow or a combination of the three?

Ehh. His eyes are kinda beady and he's got a flat philtrum.

The man could be personally shoveling in kikes into his personal oven and the yids that haven't been caught will just say this is part of their Zionist plans.

It's a shame really. There's a whole untapped pool of potential to the East but because Japanese and English aren't mutually intelligible you have massive bluepills everywhere.

Kill all tree fuckers
t. dorf

Around elves, watch yourselves. Never trust a daggerear.

Why would they snub him? Sounds like they did it soley to keep the charade up that Trump is racist etc. Why would Jews dislike him when he vowed to be their greatest ally? Why would they hate him when his son-in-law and daughter are Jewish and his other children are with Jews? Hmm, weird.

top kek witnessed

Foresight isn't the kike's biggest strength.

All elves need to have their sick little heads smashed in.

Great job with history, (((occupy democrats)))

Can you say (((Soviet union )))?

dubs-trips of truth

Well satan trips, this newspaper is the equivalent of the washington post

"America today I come to you with a heavy heart. I've been a friend to the jewish people for a long time, and so has our nation. You know that people, you know how much I've tried, how much I've given to the jews trying to help them, appease them. As has our nation in every war it has fought. All through my career as a business man I had to deal with jews, I had to give and give and give. But that wasn't enough, when I ran for president the jewish media attacked me brutally, you remember. People I had thought were my friends for years distanced themselves, all jews. When I became President it got even worse, the jews all turned their backs on me, and the jews that were part of my campaign worked behind my back to destroy my image. Even my own son in law betrayed me! It was during my second year as President that I finally grasped definite proof that globalist jews worked with Mossad and the CIA to destroy the twin towers and World Trade Center Seven, something I had long suspected. Look at these jews, they control our media, they control our government, they control our minds! Well I've had just about enough of it, and I know you have too America! Gas the kikes, race war now!"
"Calm down we have weapons for everyone. We can't do this alone, we need you, the American people, to help us. Every jew skull will be rewarded $50, from my PERSONAL bank account! God bless you, and may God guide you in this extermination."

He's fucking International Jewry up the ass, he's however done nothing to fuck with Zionists/Israel.

One step at a time.

Actually he said he said he wasn't going to go after Assad

The chutzpah on these folks!

Netanyahu was never anti Trump though.

Bibi is obviously aligned with the Zionist/Nationalist faction rather than the International Marxist faction.

Not bad

If he's faking or not the International Jew still gets fucked, so in the end everything went better than expected.

In a way that Hoenlein guy is lucky. He gets to take in the design of a building commissioned by a man who really knows his buildings. All with no Juden blocking the view of the structure.

SIX MILLION CENTIMETERS OF WOOD UP MY ASS YOU NAZI GOY! NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION CENTIMETERS OF WOOD!

he wants them to pay us

Neo-con, cultural marxist, globalist, commie jews are all worse then zionist jews.

Zionist Jews are still parasitical, but they at least want their host to be strong to protect them. All the others are parasites that want to drain all the life force from their host to spread its resources and life to them and the rest of the world. They want the host dead to achieve their goal.

Better to pick one faction of the Jews and let them fight it each other then fight all the united Jews. The Jews are incredibly divided now, not an even numerical split, but a deep ideological split.

They just hate fun. They knew a Hanukkah party at Trump Tower would be a gas.

MEANWHILE, IN THE REAL WORLD:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

It is hasidic jews which oppose israel, the orthodox are in full support. A lot of people who don't know these kinds of jews personally mix them up, but I can assure you the hasidics only want your tax dollar for their welfare and to be left alone while the orthodox will rape you and your culture

See

Checked for Hitler

the nose looks european but the eyes and lips look a bit off

Test post

Just like he did with Lyin' Ted at the RNC. Gave him two options disguised as one: a chance to bend the knee and enough rope to hang himself with.

pizza is masonic aka the controlled act of violence without repercussion. Blood splatter
Here are some never before known links
tofo.me/thepizzamonster1
instagram.com/pizzatowels/
instagram.com/allthispizza/
instagram.com/pza_314/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pieordie/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pizzalover/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pizzagram/
pizzaluminati.com/blog-spot.html
archive.is/p5Xxu
archive.is/WvLih
archive.is/GWMZj
archive.is/eLvLl
archive.is/X2Ozi
archive.is/hmZv9
archive.is/dZsN3
archive.is/hrWnA
archive.is/BYF30
archive.is/jYtgX
archive.is/ljRl0
archive.is/BQcgn
archive.is/SINbi
archive.is/SwMrt

GET THESE FREEMASONS
instagram.com/explore/tags/incrustwetrust/
instagram.com/explore/tags/pieinthesky/

"They thought I was crazy, Pence. Lining an entire hotel in DC with gas tubes to carry 'life saving oxygen in the event of a terrorist attack.'.The contractors, the investors, everyone. The ones left alive - Soon they will know."

Are you illiterate? Trump isn't hosting any party, Malcom Hoenlein is hosting a party in a hotel that has Trump's name on it. I could host a Holla Forums party in one of those if I had the money for it.

The jews are disorganized because they dont know if they can trust him or not
And while some jews are disorganized others are already kissing his ass for influence

8 dimensional chess ladies and gets
He is flirting the devil into the trap

Where are anti Trump shills now?

he looks like an average ashkenazi kike.

sauce faggot? I like to show this to my friends to prove that jews are against trump.

nice damage control

With his jewy kids, this is a good sign.

thread theme

You honestly don't understand the realpolitik yet? Sad!

Get your coincidence detector fixed.

ITT.

Kushner is a massive fucking kike.

Every time

So in short the commie kikes prove themselves to be nothing but commie kikes? Gas them now or send them to Israel to be nationalized.

What the fuck is this and where can I get more of it?

no he fucking won't , it's just ((CONCENTRATED MASSMEDIA))

The Jews have the entire world held hostage under threat of nuclear holocaust.
Israel is a nation ruled by deranged psychopaths

Who is that delectable elven waifu being wastefully thrown into the trash?

One of the most leftist papers there is.

Trump may have sold his daughter to the jews to gain an edge in the business world, but that's not enough for them. His policies are anathema to the jews' miscegenation agenda, which render his generous gesture moot.

What? That isn't Israel's wall. That's the wall at Guatemala's border.

He's obviously an obsessed philosemite, which is another term for cucked and cowardly antisemites.
Or maybe there's 4D chess in there, i suspect there is because Trump is not your average François Hollande.

hey

XD

Hey you!~

Show me the Israel wall

They wont be kvetching long.

It hurtses my head user, too much info . . . Too many jewish people. I don't understand it all. Is Trump a good guy or a bad guy? Just tell me!!

I really don't understand all this cultural marxist, globalist, Zionist jews shit.

Which ones are the ones holding a massive blackmail campaign on everyone by forcing them to watch cuck porn, and then catching them on camera through there webcam as they ejaculate all over the place? And which ones is Trump filling his cabinet with??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson

This guy seems pretty cool to me tbh. He came up from nothing and I like his reasoning for switching from the democratic to republican party..

So, did anyone ever show up?

nice thread goyim