WIkileaks: EMAILS DID NOT COME FROM RUSSIANS

Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers.

archive.is/fFie2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763063624579551232?lang=en
fox*news.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source.html
hea*vy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/
info*wars.com/democratic-crisis-communications-pr-agent-hired-to-shut-down-seth-rich-conspiracy-theories/
dandelion*salad.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/craig-murray-russia-played-no-role-at-all-in-the-email-leaks-interviewed-by-david-swanson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't stump the Trump. The curse will backfire big on this one.

CIA niggers have been btfo.

It still disgusts me how the current administration continues to refuse to do anything to make things better. It reeks of conspiracy to hide the truth from the American people. The fact that our current government would rather threaten war with Russia than simply allow a peaceful transition of power representing the will of the people really makes me want this to happen so we can bring about a true DotR.

remember

Ghee, I wonder who handed off the documents?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763063624579551232?lang=en

His death isn't in vain as long as Trump sits in the WH come January.

His name was Seth Rich.

YOU W҉ILL NE҉VE҉R҉ DEFE҉AT҉ ҉US

Just the WaPo, again. They took a know it all congressman's testimony at face value and ran with the story. We'll likely never hear a statement from the CIA's press office about their findings, and divisions within the agency may very well be at odds with each other. Empire building within the intelligence community can get interesting from what I've heard.

kek - the Bernouts did have some use after all.

Somebody's doing the lying.

Didn't a Democrat politician end up (((having an eccident)) and dying like a week after he blew the whistle on Hillary

So is his murder still """""""unsolved?"""""""

officially an attempted robbery

Yep. There's a decent pile of cash waiting for anyone who feels like playing True Detective: DC.

Original photo here

I was saying this ages ago.

The most likely culprit of the leaks was someone within the DNC witnessing all the illegal & amoral shit the DNC does, growing sick of it & blowing the whistle on them. I mean, just watch the O'Keefe videos for fucks sake. You hear in their own words how corrupt & vile these fuckers are & this permeates the entire Democratic party as well as the liberal media who were often found circle-jerking in the email chains with the dems. The dems chose this outcome by being as vile as they are.

I'm not sure about Seth Rich. If it's him then he must have given Wikileaks the e-mails at least a month before they published them. But his father said he was called to work directly for the Clinton campaign only a few days before his death.

fox*news.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source.html

" WikiLeaks’ email dump of DNC files, which embarrassed the party and showed possible collusion to block Bernie Sanders from the nomination, occurred 12 days after his death. Rich was the DNC’s director of voter expansion. "

poor seth rich

kek need to put some traditional russian dress on him and like a book in his hand, but good

Silly goyim, didn't you see that Wikileaks was included in WaPo's fake news list?

Based Seth Rich Will Always Be Remembered
He gave his life for a noble cause

ah, right. i almost forgot

Bump

Shit I thought the picture was a reference to
ELECTION'S CLOSED
with an afro like that.

All it takes is him making a dumb move, or someone noticing him making strange contacts with someone, or hell he could have even told another staffer what he did in confidence and that person then relayed the info to others and it got all the way up to HIllary.

After all I doubt wiki leaks just blows their load instantly, they have to check through each email and make sure they all line up and are legit.

It even came to the point that 'wikileaks' 's become a reliable source. Assange was never based. He was part of the actors.

Rest well, you glorious martyr.

Nice catch, thanks for making an mp4 of it.

(Checked)
His name was Seth Rich.

F

hea*vy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/

>On his LinkedIn page, Rich described himself as “Experienced and impassioned data analyst. I have an enormous interest in public service and working towards making the world a better place.” The page says that Rich had worked as the DNC’s Voter Expansion Data Director since 2014.

He worked for the DNC for two years and a few days before his murder he was hired to work for the Clinton presidential campaign according to his father.

Your employers should dock your pay for doing such a bad job.

CRISIS MANAGEMENT:

info*wars.com/democratic-crisis-communications-pr-agent-hired-to-shut-down-seth-rich-conspiracy-theories/

" It has since emerged that Rich’s family is now being represented by Brad Bauman, whose LinkedIn page lists his roles as, “Managing a crisis communications and full service public relations firm,” and “Providing strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions.”

Earlier today, Wikileaks tweeted, “Seth Rich’s new “family spokesman” is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.” "

dandelion*salad.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/craig-murray-russia-played-no-role-at-all-in-the-email-leaks-interviewed-by-david-swanson/

Why is this board sliding?

bump

We all know Seth Rich was the whistle-blower.

Can we finally put to rest the "Wikileaks is now a puppet of the CIA" theory with this? This goes directly against what the CIA wants people to believe. Between this and Assange's recent appearance I think it's pretty safely put to bed. If Wikileaks is actually compromised, it seems pretty clear it isn't compromised by the CIA.