Am I the only one who watched or is watching this? Just finished the last episode. It's eight episodes...

Am I the only one who watched or is watching this? Just finished the last episode. It's eight episodes, not as good as I was hoping.

I have no interest. DD season 1 was ok. Season 2 fell apart near the end and the Punisher was all wrong.

Don't care about the Nig.

Iron Fist was never interesting as a 70s kung fu throwback and the actor sucks.

Jessica Jones is a SJW fantasy that sucks. Couldn't care less about her.

Dolph Lundgren is my Punisher!

From left to right:

red blind batman was only decent because of the vilain

nigger superman was watchable

punch shit man got worse and worse

never saw the one with the girl

I have no intention of watching any other capeshit show besides Punisher

Yep. No other human being has seen this.

Sage for trying to talk about something that doesn't exist.

Watched the first episode. Seems really dull so far. These characters don't seem like a great match for each other.

>The Adventures of Daredevil and the Literally Who Crew!

They really aren't. The entire season was pretty fucking dull.
They only fight together for a few times and they don't compliment each other's skills at all.

I watched the first episode when the show first came out, just because it was there and what the hell. 20 minutes in, the title character is fucking some nigger. Shut it off and never looked back.

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones may as well be the same character (cantankerous asshole who isn't interested in being a real hero, mostly just concerned with getting by, keeping the bills paid, and looking out for those close to them), and all four characters abilities come down to some variation of being able to punch people really good.
Compare that to the main four Avengers where you have a technological genius with a goofy irreverant personality, the peak of human physical fitness and old fashioned American hero, the fish out of water alien character with powers of elemental magic, and a giant raging monster.

I did.

How should the Punisher be done right?

Jessica Jones is really gorgeous, I will watch it for sure.

Take Punisher MAX and turn it into a TV show.

Exactly.
The seedy underworld is the biggest character in a good Punisher story.

Not what is essentially a meathead who just murderbones criminals and preaches constantly.
Oh, and the screaming, he shouldn't ever be screaming.

Or crying, or bitching about his family, or showing any kind of emotions. Frank Castle is dead, he died along with his family, what is left is the Punisher and his insane mission. Garth Ennis is a cuck, but he's pretty much the only author that manages to get what makes the Punisher so compelling, the mixture of moral certainty and the knowledge he's complete fucking crazy and just doesn't care.

MAX is full of moments when people preach at Frank only for him to tell them to fuck off, he doesn't give a shit. He will keep on killing criminals until he's dead and nothing will get between him and his mission. If you do want to have cute moment pair up a few lolis with Frank. Him going Papa Bear on them always makes for good stories.

Also, the TV show will likely not featuring anything as cool as the scene where he's gunning down ghetto niggers while commenting on their poor marksmanship and tactics, or when he goes berserk on that Albanian female in Slavers and pulverizes her face against the window just because he wants to see her suffer.

Most of the Netflix Punisher will be pozzed to fuck. He will fight white criminals almost exclusively, non-whites will be background thugs you barely notice.

Watched it because I liked daredevil and I somehow sat through jessica jones, didnt watch the other two faggots shows. The fights were fucking shit, jump cuts all over the place not to mention the "superstrenght character has bad guy in hands and then tosses them away instead of caving their skull in". And holy shit the chick who plays elektra cant act

She's also fucking ugly. Elektra is not supposed to be fucking brown.

It was passable. Daredevil was the only one of them I really liked, and everyone was too hard on Iron Fist. "He's boring!" they're all boring, the dialogue is terrible, and they're all pretty shit actors. Luke Cage specifically, maybe it's his character but he stinks.

What I liked about the show is it took its time building up the villains. They could have done it lazily and have a new villain every season but they took their time building up The Hand across 5 seasons so when it comes down to the final fight, it feels earned.

Aside from that, not nearly enough action, way too much talking. They really dropped the ball with Iron Fist and not having more exposure to the mystical shit, and spent too long being paranoid about it seeming like Batman Begins which essentially sacrificed a good chunk of character building as he tries to enter into his old life. They also could have used it to introduce something close to a costume.

Altogether 6/10, I'm more excited for Punisher.

Back to tv tropes nigger

Also: I don't know if anyone else noticed but this was the first season where Daredevil actually looked bling. His eyes were out of focus and looked partially white. In past seasons I noticed he has no problem focusing directly on people who are talking, like they stopped giving a shit that he was still supposed to not see.

So when is the punishers release date?

Also

How many hallways do they traverse?

b