Stephen Miller Will Be Trump’s Senior Policy Adviser

Stephen Miller Will Be Trump’s Senior Policy Adviser

Donald Trump has tapped Stephen Miller, an adviser to his campaign, to be his senior policy adviser when he assumes the presidency in January. Miller had also been an adviser to Trump ally and Alabama senator Jeff Sessions, whon Trump selected for attorney general.

(continued in the article)

archive.fo/KfhUD

Didn't this guy admit that open borders let to California becoming a permanently blue state? I'm sure Ann Coulter will be happy with this pick.

Other urls found in this thread:

dukechronicle.com/article/2005/12/attack-secularist-scrooges
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/808898584464789504
politico.com/story/2011/04/gopers-oppose-libya-intervention-052599
yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/sessions-says-phone-ringing-off-the-hook-with-constituents-opposing-syria-strike/
archive.is/O6geC
archive.is/szC8G
archive.is/DTs8i
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros
youtube.com/watch?v=v2DWYfBTZc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctvZuQMmY90
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Advisor_to_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ourguy/?

He looks very jewish, so no, I doubt it.

He is Jewish. The theory is that he is Goebbels reincarnated in some sort of cosmic prank.

Has Holla Forums already forgotten who Stephen Miller is? He was Trump's mini-Goebbels on the campaign trail. There were some good webm's made about him.

He's always written about and defended right-wing causes. Back when he was a student at Duke University he vigorously defended the lacrosse players accused of raping a nigger. He appears to be a self-hating jew to based on writing this in 2005:

dukechronicle.com/article/2005/12/attack-secularist-scrooges

I want to like Jewish Goebbels…
… But he's Jewish, so I don't.

Its frightening how many of you have allowed yourselves to be convinced that there are good Jews.

we are full of newfags mate

He's been the guy fighting hardest against amnesty in DC for the last four years. He's stuck up for a lot of unpopular causes like the Duke Lacrosse players and opposing neocon intervention. The guy is one of the few consistently pro-white and anti-globalist voices in Washington, and him having such a prominent position is the best news I've seen out of the Trump administration so far.

But he's a kike, so Holla Forums will bash him anyway.

How fucking new are you to not know who Stephen Miller is? Go back to wherever you came from.

Pretty kek. Still, I'd be suspicious of self-hating Jews even if they're convenient for us. They still have their traitorous nature bred into them, even more so if they aren't even loyal to The Tribe. Really, this just goes back to the concept of controlled opposition.

Shiggy

I've been burned too much to ever trust a jew, but I genuinely believe that for all of his kike-blood that Stephen Miller identifies as a "white man". He has been a consistent opponent of immigration and virtually never talks about Israel.

If he's fooled himself into thinking he's white but can use his kike instincts at rhetoric and propaganda to help Donald Trump, he can be very useful to our cause. I'd rather someone like Miller in the administration than a goodest goy like Mike Huckabee. However, we should never make it a habit of accepting kikes into our government – Miller is simply worth the exception.

Go to hell and bring your retarded implication with you.

This is a huge assumption to make. Where do you get the idea that Miller is self-hating?

Because he's opposed to Jewish interests. By the same vein, are whites not self-hating if they shill for globalism and mass immigration of non-whites?

….

Remember …all jews are bad…every SINGLE ONE.

REMEMBER THAT OR ELSE!!

go back to TRS or reddit.

You sound like the faggots who were shilling for Milo and Shapiro last year.

Good video, user. Thanks for the link.

Interesting… Whenever I try to respond to 4ee21a, I just get "Posting… 100%".

I can post in any other thread without issue.
I can even post in this thread, it seems… I just can't respond to that post.

You're making a big assumption there as well.

Only a fucking retard could make that implication after reading my post. Kill yourself anytime.

(((ourguy)))

Let me have a crack at it.

Yeah, I'm having problems too. It's got something to do with Cloudflare, apparently.

Today I will remind them.

Oh shit is that Goebbels?

It isn't so much that Stephen Miller is good – he simply appears to be a delusional jew who actually thinks he's white. Most pretend to be "white" so they can rally against "white privilege", but there are jews out there (and I've met them) who actually identify as white.

As long as Miller advocates for anti-immigrant and pro-white policies he can be very useful to the Trump administration. The reason I feel more comfortable with Miller than a "right-wing" kike like Ben Shapiro is that he hardly ever talks about Israel. Judaism does not appear to be a prominent aspect of his identity.

Am I? I think it's a fairly decent assumption to say that pro-white is anti-kike, unless I'm missing something. Really all I'm saying is don't get complacent and don't trust Jews.

How Jewish is he?

The thing you are missing is that not everyone subscribes to our vocabulary, and therefore won't internalize the idea of anti-white and pro-jew being diametrically opposed. If Miller is integrated, he may put ideology above his Jewishness. The problem with that is, we don't know how fickle that decision is. When things heat up, he will likely side with his people over his party.

This.
It'd be like having Kubrick as Minister for Entertainment.

Then he is the rare breed who understands that globalism and non white immigration will ultimately destroy both the west and jews alike. He has managed to overcome his tribe's short sighted suicidal inclination. They probably hate his guts worse than anything.

All the more reason to not delude ourselves with the idea that he's /ourguy/, right?

If a good, pro-white Jew is possible, then it's Stephen Miller; of everyone on Trump's campaign staff, the one with the ideology closest to ours is Stephen Miller, all of Trump's best nationalist populist speeches and lines were written by Miller. And of course, he's a fucking Jew, like wtf Kek, you sure are a prankster aren't ya?

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/808898584464789504

BASED

And rightfully so! With jews, you lose. Period.

That's the point I'm trying to make, yes. He's useful and an interesting figure, but trusting a Jew is dumbest thing we could do at this juncture.

I'm pretty sure we're both saying the same thing.

Is he pro-israel? Is he a talmudist?

With genetic engineering, in a few years we should be able to correct the Jewishness out of his DNA.

His exact views on Israel are unclear, what is known is that he's not explicitly, or even implicitly from what i can gather, a neocohen Zionist.

Another dunno, his public actions don't show that he is, but what does that really tell us. He's a very wildcard Jew, he's not Marxist, not explicitly neocohen Zionist, and not a shekel-grabbing business Jew. He's a real oddity.

Hitler's personal physician, Theodor Morell was a jew.So some jews can be of use. Also reminder, that all of Trump's sons and daughters minus Baron are married to jews. People who think Trump is an antisemite are deluded. But who knows maybe he is antisemetic in private and he's playing 5d chess. tbh he cant be openly antisemetic at this point but he can change policies and try to outsmart them in their own game. Im 100% pro-Trump I'm juts reminding people to be cautious.

Topkek, how does a jew even lose their (((ethnic identity & pride))) and go full 14/88, not having an ounce of interest in israel and Being more Interested in Keeping Anerica & Europe White? Wow.

half

Jews love jewing other jews. It's a badge of jew honor.

I mean Ken-samas exist, so why not Herr Shlomos?

Stephen Miller is a kike, but that yid is fucking honorary. He's one-in-a-million, like Bobby Fisher

Let's argue about it more anyway.

True, True.
My God.. The Modern Goebbels is a jew. Kek you have a HELL of a sense of Humour.
How Will next Year even compete?

Jews attack nationalism and then shriek about antisemitism when we defend ourselves.

Using pro-American nationalist kikes as a shield is a great strategy.

His looks reminded me of this guy

The first holocaust :^)

Yeah, he hit Hillary really hard for Iraq and Libya when he was out campaigning for Trump this year. Talk is cheap, but at least he was saying the right things.

Also of note is that Jeff Sessions is not a dogmatic noninterventionist, but he did end up opposing bombing Libya in 2011 and Syria in 2013 while Miller was on his staff.

politico.com/story/2011/04/gopers-oppose-libya-intervention-052599

yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/sessions-says-phone-ringing-off-the-hook-with-constituents-opposing-syria-strike/

That's true but you know what? Hitler lost, and he lost in very large part because of shit like this (there was an excellent thread about it recently).

I'd say people understand that there's such a thing as useful Jews.

Stephen "Christianity is embedded in the very soul of our nation" Miller
http:// www.dukechronicle.com/article/2006/12/case-christmas

Joseph Goebbels was reincarnated as a jew because the gods have a sense of humor.

From what I've read this seems true, if somewhat hyperbolic.

I've never heard of him naming the jew like Fischer.

I'm still trying to find out his views on zionism

Shut up, Meg.
checked anyway

He presents himself like Goebbels did.
like user said, he might be a cosmic prank.

Yeah and after the war Morell dragged Hitler's name through the mud.

I don't really agree. The people you call useful jews are jews who have dissociated themselves completely from judaism in all of it's forms, do not regard themselves as jewish anymore and openly and continously criticize jews, judaism, israel.

Bobby Fisher, Gilad Atzmon or Mordecai Vanunu are good examples of such people.

Now, has Miller done any of the above, anything which would warrant such a classification?

excellent digits friend

Why the hell are all Armenians the same cookie cutter kind of ugly? Bald head, big ears, long nose, sunken eyes, all wrapped in a shord beard. One day I'm going to collect pics of all these fucks nust to see if anyone can tell them apart.

That being said, good pick.

To be honest despite being a Jew, this Stephen Miller is one extremely pro-white Jew, he's like Bobby Fischer or Kubrick.

Lana Trump is not a Jew. She is mostly English and German. Go look it up

Or Raimi.

There were thousands of Jews in NS Germany who volunteered to join the SS and Wehrmacht. They died fighting for Germany. Exceptions do exist, they are just rare.

Sam Raimi? Never knew he was a Jew or that he's pro-white. Give me the tl;dr version about him?

Nah it's a Meme unfortunately. I grew up with his Spiderman and I Love Evil Dead, but I have no clue what his Real Political Views are like.

Because the Turks killed all the ones that didn't look like them (read: Ugly).

I was on my phone so I couldn't post the evidence. Here is what I'm referring to. If the source is wrong then correct me please.

Source: ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump
archive.is/O6geC

Just fucking end already.

No one is stopping you from killing yourself.

Just keeps getting more & more embarrassing, doesnt he?

wdf i hate trumb nao

No, not really.

dont forget he's the incarnation of goebbels

Apparently the gang of 8 bill would have passed and White America would have been doomed forever if it wasn't for Miller and Sessions fighting back.

If he saved White America and gave us a chance at survival then i'm willing to trust him 100% even if he is a Jew.

Nah, leftypol, embarrassment is a left winger thing.

I want to challenge Yang Wenli, fuck him and democracy.

can confirm. rare, but they do exist.

To a debate I meant.

Honestly i'm willing to give the rare Jew who truly proves himself an ally a pass.

I'm 90% sure he's the guy who wrote Trump's "levers of power" speech, having heard his rally warmups. He's an interesting one for sure, and has been like this for years. I think he'll be good for us by and large.

Lel, you're a gay nigger.
I've thought about fucking Julian before tho

based bobby, i really should go pay my respects at his grave in Iceland

Pic(s) related is a better example tbh. He helped to found the SS and Hitler made him and his brothers "Honorary Aryans" for their tireless work for the TR in it's infacy. Apparently, his Jewishness came from one great grandfather.

Jewish Goebbels CONFIRMED

Like pointed out at beginning Miller has been on the Trump Camp since early on in the Campaign. Where have you been?

*beginning of the thread

There are good Jews. Stephen Miller is the proof.

Woah now, don't get too carried away. For now let's just say that Stephen Miller is more Stephen Miller, than he is Kikel.

Just bee yourself

He has a based track record. He worked with Jeff Sessions and also worked against the gang of eight immigration bill. He's solid on immigration and self-identifies as a nationalist.

Is there any proof he is Jewish?

He's a Camp1/Camp3 Jew hybrid.

Theyre are but its rare.
When youre talking about them generally the jews that seek power, fame and shekels are the worst people imaginable. I worked in Hollywood for awhile so I met quite a few jews and I'd say 98 out of 100 are scheming, lying bastards who are the embodiment of slime. The other 2 typically are self hating jews and they hate other jews for trying to undermine the US

Is he jewish? He has that nasally inflection on the end of his sentences.

Still though, it's Gobbels no doubt… what's going on?

Jews that don't try really really hard to cease being Jewish, like Bobby Fischer, are still dangerous and deserving of a mass grave.

Even then, I'd still would never trust an apostate jew.

His face.
The Nose Knows

Is he a practicing jew or only an ethnic jew?

It doesn't really matter.

I'm starting to get very upset at all these kikes he's picking. I get it that they aren't your typical zionist and/or lefty marx degenerate kikes, but they still do worship Moloch and the 66 Billion.

Yes
archive.is/szC8G

You mean like the fact that he practices Judaism and self identifies as Jewish? Do you want a 23 and me or can you take the man at his word?

The guy is a fucking Mossad agent you dumb fuck.

Wouldn't be surprised if his Christmas support was just a move to gain support.

archive.is/DTs8i

nigger he literally sent a letter to the encyclopedia judaica to get his name taken out because he didn't want be seen as a jew, the guy his fame chess fame to complain about jewish power his entire life, what more do you want

NEWS

You do realize that's an incredibly Jewish thing to do, right? His blood is his blood.

So denying the holocaust, blaming 9/11 on the jews and denouncing being a jew because you think they're the most vile creatures in the planet are all very jewish things to do? Fuck off.

Holla Forums has been in a purity spiral of late. Obviously all care must be taken against the Jew, and few of them can be trusted, but guys like Fischer and Kubrick (and Miller) are proof that there are those of Jewish ancestry who nonetheless identify primarily as White and American, and don't want the Jewish Agenda to advance any further.

This is the same kind of ideological zealotry that Nordicists use when they say that nobody in the world is White unless they're 6'5", blonde, blue-eyed, grew up on Svalbard, and can trace their lineage back to Odin himself. There comes a point where it just becomes self-defeating to attack everyone.

Barron and Tiffany are both unmarried. And she is much better than Ivanka, she worked to help her father and not second-guess everything he did along with (((Jared Kushner))).

>>>/trs/

This guy gets it. A lot of people forget there have always been non-white Holla Forums heroes. Zimmerman, Dorner and Ben Carson isn't so bad when he is awake. But just because we admire a few outliers doesn't mean we have to take in the entire populations of Africa and Mexico and have them on welfare.

George Lincoln Rockwell had a self hating Jew working for him, and he did a lot of good work for the cause before killing himself. Self-hating Jews tend to be the most fanatic and productive about WN causes, but they are also unstable and there is a risk of treason. All in all they can be put to good use as useful idiots despite the risk. Also, Kubrick and Bobby Fischer were legitimately based despite being self-hating ethnic Jews. It is a complex question about how these type of people fit into the JQ but honestly I think its pragmatic to work with them and they can be decent people in certain contexts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

to fucking hell he is. he's a legitimate bum who got b& from a synagogue and went full 1488 to get back at them. i saw the shit in the newspaper or a magazine or something

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Can't embed

youtube.com/watch?v=v2DWYfBTZc8
kek

That's one hell of an endorsement

>>>/bog/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/trs/

If I was told I must pick 1 Jew to be in a high position of Trump's administration it's this guy. He's basically Goebbels even down to the look, and tbh he does a better job of representing our interests than maybe anybody Trump has surrounded himself with so far. He seems to truly believe what he says and he clearly wants an end to global interests demographics, trade overriding our national ones.

If anything he's a JINO who fucking hates commies and talmudists. I'm not one to go down the path of 'not all x' as that logic ends up being used to accept everybody, but this guy is on our side for sure.

The benefit of him being Jewish is he can push our interests overtly from the top while using "but I'm a Jew!" any time he gets called a Nazi

he's there, boys.

rate oc

Woah woah wee woah, very nice !

DidMakeMeLaugh/10

This is a good sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctvZuQMmY90

Here is a pretty decent interview that he did. He is probably the most anti-immigration spokespeople out there, he is the one behind the scenes pushing for a reduction in legal immigration as well.

I know people in Jeff Session's staff and they're all redpilled on race. So is Stephen Miller.

Jeff Sessions was denied a federal judge appointment by congress in the 80s for being too racist and there were still Klansmen and crypto Klansmen in congress back then.

that was a pretty good interview (except for the reporter)

can't wait to see this jew again

More than a decade ago, Miller wrote at length about being a lapsed jew who is more comfortable with christianity. He married a christian and is raising his kids as christians.

There are good and bad Jews, just like there are good and bad whites, good and bad slants, Indians, coons, spics and every other race.

Are white more intelligent on average than most other races? Hell yes. That isn't the question. Intelligence does not enter into the question of good and evil, upbringing, discipline, resistance against corruption and fear of the law do. Our problem is that the evil, shiftlessness and degeneracy in our country has set it's roots in, and set them in deep(And many of us, myself included, weren't even born when our Enemy was laying the groundwork for his plans, so don't berate yourself for not doing more).

We must now push back, in every way, great or small, in every venue possible, with the same relentless fury and determination that has been wielded against us for the past six decades. It will be the hardest thing you have ever done. You will be ridiculed, threatened, attacked, betrayed, abandoned and possibly killed, but you must fight back. They must not win.

To be entirely fair, if I was born a Jew, I'd use my Jew powers to Jew Jews.
At least I hope I would do that.

Anyway, Miller being reincarnated Goebbels would prove Kek is real beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Only a chaos god would have that kind of sense of humor.

Dubs confirm.

a completely true statement. even the Germans recognized that some people who happened to have Jewish ancestry could be useful to the Reich

cool

So when is the USA invading Italy?

You mean liberating.

Looks like sort of a do nothing job

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Advisor_to_the_President_of_the_United_States

Yeah, without him and Sessions working against it the gang of eight amnesty shit probably would have gone through a few years ago even.

Uh, being the filter to the president's ear is a fucking massive job.

Fuck it, he's still based.

Reminder that Stephen Miller is literally the reincarnate of Goebbels

Hey, look at that, a jew making libelous statements.

So when you watch a highschool debate, do you think that each debater truly believes whatever side they take?

Wake the fuck up.

I hate that guy, Morell. Pretty sure he drugged Hitler up and was regarded as a quack.

He may be a kike, but let's put his jewish manipulative nature to good use. Let's make a special exception for him.
Plus, wouldn't it be truly the will of kek for one of them to channel Goebbels's spirit?

I would have never guessed that image boards would have reaffirmed my belief that there truly are no coincidences I'm the universe

Hm, I didn't know this. She does look like she may have a bit of Jewish ancestry, but it's probably not more than 1/8.

user, what are you talking about? I'm not even American and yet I know all of these people. If anything, their career probably got kickstarted because they took this position.

That's fucking retarded as shit and pisses me off. There are millions of precious white people that together can't even reach to the value of Stephen Miller and to what he did for white people.

We'll reach a compromise then. He doesn't have to hung, but he does need to be sterilized.

And thanks to advancing genetic engineering technology, one day soon we'll be able to cure the genetic stain of Judaism from the DNA of these few, best specimens of Jewry and make them fully white.

Doesn't fucking matter, we can support his policies but hes still a Kike, if he personally doesn't have an angle then someone close to him is.

With JEWS you lose, Holla Forums is anti-kike, if you want Kosher civic horseshit go to /r/the_donald

Not a very Aryan impulse.

Hey, don't insult our white plebe masses, they're the victims of generations of mind-fucking and the lack of proper shepherds.

Stephen Miller is more white than at least half of the German cucked population

Fuck them. They weren't that smart in the first place if they got brainwashed. Jews are 20 million in the world, if whites would have too a 20 million selected high IQ non-pozzed population, then we'd rule the world.

You're gonna make some superbacteria there lad. When the hyperjews escape containment that's bad news bears. It ain't worth the risk.

Fair call. That's why it's a shame he's Jewish. Nothing we can do.

If Trump does at least half of what he promised in the first 4 years, and then Trump wins again and USA becomes a high tech country which aims for space.. I can see Stephen Miller as VP to president Peter Thiel in 2024

Steven Miller is exactly as white as 8.4 percent of the German population, that is, not white.

No. That is a negative thing you're suggesting here. However much he does for the cause he remains a Jew.

What percent of the German population voted for Merkel and rapefugees? Those people are not white. You can even ask them if they're white, and they'll tell you they're global citizens or some shit like that.

The man did a shitload for the campaign. It's only right for him to be rewarded

Jews are jews only if they want to be jews. They can be white too.

C'mon man.. Most jews have around the same IQ as the general public have in the area they're living in. Yes, that also includes sub 90 IQ ME.

Only Ashkenazi jews can be praised for their high IQ and even they are wasting their genes on coalburning.

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew. Jews are natural born shapeshifters, and they must be exterminated no matter their form.

Zero. Merkel is the head of what was at the time, the rightmost viable party in German politics, who ran for reelection on a campaign of anti-multiculturalism. Literally NOONE "voted for refugees". Polls on the refugee situation consistently show over 90 percent of Germans oppose them being in the country.

All of Holla Forums was cheering for her in the election. It would be as if Trump was elected and invited a whole pack of Mexican cartel hitmen into the US and abolished the border.

Jews are strong because they are acting like a tribe. If we would have a 20 million white population after eliminating the pozzed whites and selecting only the best, we'd be stronger than jews. There would be the tribe thing + higher IQ than anyone else.

Interesting.

Our delusional futurism is quickly becoming a denialist apocalypse.

With that face?

Like you could possibly know that.

You're a retard.

Goebbels was a jew himself, right?

Hang your self lad. He's a self hating Jew who's renounced his kike ancestry. He's also one of the best speakers I've ever heard, almost as good as Trump, and has fought for Nationalist policies his whole life. Disgusting the amount of shills in this thread.

I like Miller but don't spread bullshit because that just weakens your case, he's a practicing jew.

No.

Ah, a JIDF disinfo shill. >>>/gaschamber/

Check’d.

I'm pro-Miller, but wasn't Morell the guy who was theorized to have been secretly poisoning hitler or prescribing him meth or something?

As long as Trump keeps him on a tight leash.

Why am I not surprised.

Acting a single role in a play is a lot different than dedicating your entire life's work to a single, Pro-American goal.

So was Goebbels a crypt-jew probably. And Adolf Eichmann, you just have to look at his mug. There might be some truth to it that the same shit is happening. Some sort of setup. (Like the nazis were in the upper hierarcy.)

Thank you.

Its utterly infuriating to see people posting Rockwell when he himself even advocated for nat soc for everyone - that means beaners for beaners, blacks for blacks, and whites for whites. He recognized that blacks in america are at this point probably genetically distinct from africans and probably should be given their own reservation in america to reflect that. I still agree with this notion.
Ideas are great, but they have to be practical. Ideas have to match reality. They have to be things we can put into motion. We have to accept that there will be baby steps along the way.

Fucking kek, I looked up that article and there is an interesting little paragraph in there.

archive.is/DTs8i

Finally a bretty gud pick.

I'm still not doubting Trump's 88D chess, but I can't help but think we could have gotten a much more based cabinet overall if only we knew who exactly we wanted and memed hard enough. I saw nothing on Holla Forums along the lines of a top 3 wish list for each major position. Because we didn't push anyone and the cuckservatives did, they won some battles that they really shouldn't have. I think we all need to take a lesson from this and learn to think ahead on our meme goals. We should be looking at still empty positions and start coming up with candidates. At the very least, we need to start memeing candidates for the supreme court. If we don't put any names out there, we will have a hard time continuing to exert influence.

Why are you expecting me to believe anything on that tweet? Who the fuck is Alexandra Schwartz and who is her "friend"?

user, you cuck. It's been officially announced by Trump himself.

Sounds like he's done his homework and knows the key to what used to make America great.
Read this, fuckers. He clearly has.

goddamn son, where'd you find trips?

If true the universe has a sense of humor

Here's a transcript in case you all can't read typewriter for some reason.

Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.

America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good America will cease to be great.

MAGA

Am I to understand that Bill Clinton created the first Senior Advisor to the President post?

Confirmed

GOOD

Fuck yes, the dude is literally Goebbels 2.0

Yes

Miller was fighting international jewry before some of the newfags here were even born. I would advise the few deranged Holla Forumsacks shitting their pants about him being a jew to shut the fuck up, or we will need to shut a few more lying mouths.

Its just retarded stormfags, they are keyboard skinheads. It's pretty sad

lol
Just when I thought The Meme of Silence was played out, somebody finds a good use for it.

Sick band name!

If the MSM think they can intimidate us, they'd better watch out. One day soon we'll shut their dirty lying rat mouths!

DOUBLE HITLER

So burgers are still enslaved by their ZOG central, despite their Golden Goy? Who would've thought.

Holy shit, in that 2nd pic he looks a lot like Darren Aronofsky.

The guy was a massive assburger, though. His being in the Nazi Party was like having a fedora tipper amidst a serious discussion.

I'm glad Miller got rewarded for his work, hopefully Lewandowski gets a spot too. With regards to the jewish issue, I'm a quarter jew and I fucking hate them and am fully committed to NatSoc. When I first found Holla Forums I had already been redpilled on race and was raised and fully identify as white but the holohoax and JQ were the hardest to swallow, I was thinking things like "well some of my family members are jews and they are poor and aren't part of some global conspiracy". But after a lot of thinking I realized what a bunch of scheming, subversive kikes they were, always stabbing each other in the back and trying to jew each other out of inheritances, and my mother (half kike) pushing subversive shit and always undermining white identity and culture when I was growing up and I realized it was a genetic predisposition to subversion and corruption and jews are a cancer upon the world. So it's possible some peoples exposure to jews redpilled them into rejecting judaism, especially if they identify as white. Just my two cents blogpost looking at Miller for a mischling perspective. also tfw despite crushing loneliness I am forced to be a lone wolf rather than meet up with like minded people because they will wisely reject me for being part jew

Life is so simple if you simply refrain from complicating it. Checked.

He's using his genetics as a cloak from criticism, like kikes do. Whites want to fight the fight but are marginalized and discredited for saying what he says. He's nothing special.

Not so smart after all eh Bobo?

huh

Are you me user? Kike grandfather married gentile woman to spawn your mom? If so you and I have exactly the same fucking backstory. In regards to
I faced the same decision a couple of years back and went through the very same existential crisis you're describing. I came to the conclusion that if Hitler trusted his bodyguard then perhaps I wasn't necessarily a cancer to the white race itself, worked out and got /fit/, cleaned up. Made some redpilled friends; some Russians and a fellow slavic burgers. In regards to joining groups that are too recruit friendly I've never come across one that doesn't end up being controlled opposition looking at you (((trshills)))

checked

Nah both my great grandparents on mothers side were apparently cryptojews, I didn't find out until I was like 13 when my mom found me doodling swastikas on my desk and freaked out saying how my great grandma would beat me if she saw that. My dads a goy and my maternal grandfather is too, all my moms family are women and married goys. Judaism is matrilineal and all that I guess.