Obermann is calling for Resistance. These Leftists are full of violence and hate

gq.com/story/watch-the-closer-keith-olbermann

youtube.com/watch?v=1hxnbC_11Cg

tldr

Obermann and his a REAL fear pushing War monger

So why didnt you make a webm?

Sorry this is vid only, will fix

I sorry I am Chinese. My english not very gqqd

Old, male jews clinging to the kosher ways are irrelevant in the current year.

Potato quality but it's a long vid for 12 MB

Seriously who's this guy anyway ?

Try it, pinko filth.
What else is new?
Gross.

In our current universe Obermann became the left's Alex Jones doing crazed angry rants in a basement studio. He's the new face of tin foil.

Be careful what you meme.

If whitey gets online and says ANYHTING that a leftist doesn't like. He/She is immediately a Racist…

Anytime a Leftist like Obermann and his lot say anything they get away with it and are called brave and stunning and brilliant.

This Undermann is a moron thats going to get alot of people hurt.

It's easy. The answer to violent leftists is
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

F

Can't wait to cull some cucks.

The popular vote was a fraud. Trump had sometimes 1000x as many people going to his rallies compared to Hillary. Most of her supporters were bought and paid for, most of the agitators and rioters were bought and paid for. Most of the berners didn't vote or went to Trump/3rd party. There is barely a "left". It is all just a media creation at this point.

If Trump got on TV and said "I want Americans in 2 days from now hit the streets in protest" there would be 20-50 million people across America marching. You guys don't understand the power you have.

Wait, Holla Forums, remind me again. Which side has virtually all of the guns?

The left is in for a rude awakening if they think people are going to let Trump get railroaded from his win.

I wish these fuckers would jump.

You don't think that hardcore antifa and commies aren't using the same 2nd amendment that you are?

You had better come to the understanding that molly sjw isn't what you have to be worried about.

Never underestimate you enemy

what a great OP picture, really can see it being sent to cuck faggots before being told "This is why you don't get any pussy, faggot."

the comments are disgusting. The funny thing is these faggots don't realize this is the same rhetoric the jewish commies used before they were rounded up and put to work.

It's not the commies we have to worry about. It's the ex-military niggers.

Once all the illegal spics are banned from voting in California, Nevada and New Mexico, they'll become red states.

why post pics like that? It ruins my day to remind me how trashy white women have become. Those whores need to be beaten badly for their whoredom.

To me it just says that the only young girls that voted Trump are social/sluty girls who want to be on the "right" side of history. By default ones reaction my post will be some something deragatory, however, I would hope most agree they don't want their average woman being depraved.
Also, as a just in case:
Yes, older women, more than likely those with kids at present.

They don't have any reason to oppose Trump.

This is likely true. How is that a problem?

just muh dik and move on

The one who shot those cops in Dallas was an ex-military nigger.

They don't give a fuck at all about this or they are pro-Trump because their army buddies all are.

Ghetto niggers like Trump because he a boss nigga and they like the bling and bitches Trump always had around. He is also friends with the likes of Mike Tyson,MJ and now apparently Kayne West. Blacks also don't really like beaners and Trump has never talked about taking away black people's gibs.

Boomer age blacks where big in to the auto industry. Working in car plants was their ticket to middle class. I live in the rust belt and that talk won Trump big league here with all races.

They only ones talking about fighting and violence are pussy Nu-males and well off white woman. And they all gave up their guns and get PTSD over twitter posts.

BLM is paid agitators and thugs just looking for any excuse to chimp. If shit got real they wouldn't be sticking around.

Nice dubs Hitler, but you're wrong. There's 21 million military veterans in the United States right now. Just a few months ago one of them killed 6 cops in Dallas in a racially motivated attack. Military trained niggers are the only ones with the "nothing to lose" mindset an actual military training.

It's not going to be Antifa trannies with SKS's, our opponents will be Ex-82nd Airborne niggers with AR-15's. Don't underestimate your enemies.

And what does that have to do with Trump?
Lots of blacks don't like the pol-ice….No disagreement there and thats nothing new.

The militant antifa with any competence are going to be vastly outnumbered by the right wingers who will be willing to take up arms to suppress a communist revolution. I can see the hardcore reds forming a revolutionary force consisting of the commies as leaders and political commissars with gangbangers and milquetoast liberals being handed cheap Hi-Points (or something classier if Soros or Raul Castro decide to help out) and press-ganged into a new Red Army. Eventually if they start getting control of an area (say, the west coastal cities) they'll conscript normies by taking their families hostage and threatening them with rape and torture. Of course, putting Starbucks sippers on the front line will result in massive casualties and desertions. The biggest threats will be the hardcore revolutionaries, the better trained gangsters, and possibly defecting military units led by Wesley Clark type generals and/or a Cuban expeditionary force.

It already happened once through just media agitation. You think there aren't other ex-military Nation Of Islam type niggers out there keeping their guns cleaned and oiled, waiting for the right moment to go storming into a police station? You'd be incredibly foolish to discount them out of hand.

But hey at least some based blacks voted Trump amirite?

Their voting isn't a problem as an act, it makes them useful. However, the existence of their behavior is not good. In a sense, it's just saddening that young girls weren't "Huh, yeah, acting like complete trash is something I shouldn't do if I value 'women' or myself" and instead thought "huh, Trump seems cool (someone who dominates) and will win, pro-Trump".
It's the notion that one would hope they side with your ideals because they understand your ideals and not for some vain reason. Which, in itself also wouldn't be bad, however, they bring their misbehavior to the table as act as walking contradictions to the ideals they side with.

So is this a Bavarian Revolution of 1919 kinda scenario?

Currently, the left media machine has changed mode COMPLETELY if any of you haven't noticed. If you haven't I would be most surprised.

They are doing what they have NEVER done.
The msm is calling for violence against Trump and against our Republican form of government ANDDDD against Democracy. They are saying this on the face of their websites, papers and videos.
They are turning on their programing methods and creating people that will do anything they can to serve their masters.
Normie mcnormalson is being brain washed right now to violently resist the legitimately elected president.

tl;dr,
The media is using propaganda to create would be fighters and make war in the USA.

don't forget the millions in jail that Obama is letting out monthly.

Again I ask what that has to do with Trump, oberman, or the new "resistance" cucks?

Blacks kill cops…so what? They have been doing that for decades. They would have been still doing it if Trump lost. Its completely unrelated and in no way leads to them teaming up with rich white Oberman types or overthrowing Trumps government.

Without the USSR still being around to "export revolution", I can see them returning to the classic commie tactics. After all, it's how they took over Russia in the first place (though it took a few attempts, even with the chaos of a war). Point is, if shit is about to hit the fan, you need to get any friends and family the hell out of San Fransicko or any other cities in vulnerable lefty regions if they want to stay out of the Alcatraz gulag.

you know you have to show ID to register to vote in probably all of those states, right? its not like you can just walk straight across the border and into a polling station in California dipshit

if i'm at the raritan bay end of jew jersey, am I safer?

nigger you don't know
stfu