Anyone Notice Something Huge Is In The Works Right Now?!!!

THE PERSISTENT BLOCKING OF THE "BACK CHANNELS" IS CONTINUING UNABATED, SOMETHING HUGE IS UNDERWAY AND "THEY" WANT COMMUNICATIONS THAT WILL COUNTERACT IT STIFLED.

From what I see however, their "problem" is too big to contain. But the indicator of something huge underway RIGHT NOW is still there, on Dec 14 and their efforts at stifling word from spreading are still working somewhat. What it is for, I do not know. I am hoping it is only related to trying to wreck the electoral college with nut case allegations that Russia won it for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/
truepundit.com/cia-washington-post-report-linking-russian-government-to-trump-election-hacking-is-outright-lie/
youtube.com/watch?v=162Kjx_xXsk
youtube.com/watch?v=hBHhFi_lqMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The censorship of the "back channels" is continuing unabated

It is the worst I have EVER seen it. I still have not figured out why they are doing it, but it definitely means something big is afoot.

HERE IT IS: A "BACK CHANNEL" CENSORSHIP EXAMPLE

Anonymous sent:
Hi Jim… I appreciate your work, bless you… I tried to send a message to Infowars.com today about the Hatch Act (because they are not covering it at all an it seems it might be a good remedy option for all these attacks) and the contact windows are both not working… I got this message… "Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method." Do you thnk this might be an example of the communications cutoff that you have been describing, or perhaps some other issue? Thanks.."

My response:

That is EXACTLY the type of thing I am talking about. And I need to update something again (in case people missed it) - The Hatch Act applies to Jill Stein and the CIA, not the MSM. I erroneously reported the MSM could be held accountable but they cannot with the current climate. However, the CIA, McCain and all others involved with this "Russian hack" B.S. can be sent directly to prison for YEARS over what they are doing if the Hatch act is applied.
…..And the back channel censorship continues.

Perhaps it's all about this here. WaPo journalists and ALL of the CIA are in danger of Federal Prison if they are prosecuted for violating the Hatch Act:

BLOCKBUSTER: WASHINGTON POST IS IN VIOLATION OF THE HATCH ACT, THE CIA NEVER TOLD THEM RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

The Hatch act forbids the media from interfering with the inauguration of an elected president. And that is exactly what they did, because THE CIA JUST CAME OUT AND SAID OUTRIGHT THAT THE WASHINGTON POST LIED AND THAT THEY NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT AN INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP AND RUSSIA.
If you read the subsequent posts on this page I was guessing the whole thing would backfire, AND IT DID BIG TIME. HERE IS THE STATEMENT JUST RELEASED BY THE CIA:

"It's an outright lie, " a CIA analyst divulged to True Pundit. "There's nothing definitive like that. There are leads from activity originating in Finland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Britain, France, China and Russia."

Multiple CIA sources are now denouncing the Washington Post for knowingly reporting misleading national security intelligence. Intelligence insiders said no one in the Agency or in the FBI, who is running at least one parallel inquiry, has ruled out a possible internal leak within the Democratic National Committee from actor(s) inside the United States who funneled private DNC emails to WikiLeaks." This is not my dig, see it at the True Pundit

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/

truepundit.com/cia-washington-post-report-linking-russian-government-to-trump-election-hacking-is-outright-lie/

Honest question, what exactly am I looking at here, and what's it supposed to be running on?

bumb.

Looks like java and it looks like it's supposed to block a website.

I'm not really talking about the just the code, but there seems to be in the works something like a major false flag event, and "they" (meaning the CIA of course) don't want anyone to leak the intel beforehand and warn people until "they" have managed to pull it off.

i could see a big wedge being driven in between russia and america before trump gets in

Show an actual source, don't do this faggotty "you need to connect the dots yourself" bullshit.

Share this before it is taken down!

Short excerpt from video:

He said, “Let me tell you something right now. Trump has already been chosen to be president. He was chosen two years ago. And let me tell you why they’re going to bring Trump in….”

Now this guy went on to tell me that he works with Obama constantly.

He added, “There is going to martial law.. Next year… There will be martial law… There’s going to be an economic catastrophe! And let me tell you something, nobody has any idea what’s coming. Me personally, I’m going to finish up what I’m doing with obama’s administration and I’m going to get out of here and go to Belgium..”

Watch the video for the full conversation. After listening to what this “Top Secret Service Agent” had to say, all I can say is, America, it’s time to pray!

FEATURE VIDEO

Top Government Agent Reveals Information So Shocking, May the Lord Have Mercy!
youtube.com/watch?v=162Kjx_xXsk

It's killing processes on android. com.whatever.the.fuck is just how packages are named on android

So it's a RAT ?

after reading the thread i have no idea what any of this means.

Trump Retaliation against Coup Begins After “Spiritual Leader” Of CIA Assassinated (Video)

An intriguing Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) urgent action bulletin circulating in the Kremlin today reports that the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) main “spiritual leader” has been discovered dead in what Federation intelligence analysts say was a retaliatory assassination by Freemason forces loyal to President-elect Donald Trump against the CIA-Hillary Clinton-Vatican “silent coup” currently underway in the United States—and that was the “second strike” by Trump forces against Pope Francis after the February (2016) “message killing” of his 34-year-old secretary Miriam Wuolou.
youtube.com/watch?v=hBHhFi_lqMc

Yeh no. I dont believe any of this "trump is chosen by us goyim he is another puppet"
Simply because the level of kvetching and screeching the kike world has done ever since he showed his face in the burger elections.

"Back channels"? OP, fucking explain

Not sure if connected but windows 10 update stopped Google from working on pc. Router modem from broadband provider died about 3 hours later. Like it literally won't power up. My only connection to outside word is no mobile. They can take that of any time. Oh and land line is now just a static hiss. No dial tone.

OP needs some fucking context here, his posts read like the ramblings of a retard pretending to "le epic l33t haxor."

Bull shit. If even the Rothschild-owned Economist didn't predict Trump, then no one did. Him becoming POTUS wasn't supposed to happen.

dubs confirm, OP is satan

this. because of trump globalism is basically a house-hold term. the jewish plot has been exposed.

absolutely shit video to hinge an argument on

fucking this

I am also noticing strangeness on the internet.

Its as if something is trying to push its way into this world.

Be watchful…when the horn blows and the fimbul winter arrives..

You all get to do your final LArpg with no character revive.

sage