Trump's UN ambassador pick,Nikki Haley, supports Israel

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

Dang man, you're right we should have let Clinton win.
You're a day late fucktard, the all day defeatest shill marathon happened yesterday

So is Trump his entire cabinet and family. Hell most of the country is overwhelmingly pro Israel and Trump is a civic nationalist after all.

You gonna get banned for this post chaim

THIS
Zero criticism of dear leader is allowed!

What's the problem again?

You're all just jealous of the dubs

For the last time either come back with evidence of Trump cucking to the West Wall or fuck off.

nice meme

Soon even the left will have trouble supporting anything to do with jews.

meanwhile

they pay you too much

I'm DEEPLY CONCERNED that he gave such an important and highly valued position away, hahaha, okay.

What's even more amusing is that they try to rationalize every single of his decisions, even to the point where there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

This is the worst timeline after all, all that has changed is that we swapped left wing SJWs with right wing SJWs.

nice

What was the point of voting for him if he just goes back on everything he said during the campaign?

this thread is le shitpostan anyway, dubs battle go

Cmon op, didn't you see the video of that U.N. rep crying about a-leppo and ISIS getting BTFO that came out today? The U.N. wont exist in 2 years if we're lucky.

The fact is Trump isn't the literal antisemitic candidate Holla Forums and several leftist jewish hacks are looking for. He's just not another total cuck and might be less willing to pander to Israel's every need and to the Jewish community's every hysteria. It's funny because having to deal with Jews who are alternately pushy and wheedling every other week might make him antisemitic.

Holy shit leftypol, we had this thread already back when she was hired on 2 weeks ago and it became a dubs thread just like this one will.

SHE LOST, GET OVER IT!

hes been doing that his whole life. during yesterdays rally he was imitating a kvetching jews voice. I think Trump is going to pleasantly surprise us.

Come back when Obongos nigglits are married to kikes

Its unfortunate and the worst part is its going to take them years to realize they were fucked over just like the idiot obongo supporters

Check em.

not even Holla Forums, I think both Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumsars are retarded

Motherfucker you stole my gets.

(fuggin checked)
Have you guys met my new friend Gobber Munt?

To show you the error of your ways. All politicians do it. He will show us the most extreme display of deceitfulness in American history.

It's almost time.

Man you're really trying to blend in by calling him obongo. King nigger is more apt moshe.

Shills lost the favor of kek before time even began. ;^)

Sorry for being behind on the times

And the point of that would be…?

Hasn't Trump said all along that we'll still protect Israel, but now they gotta pay for it?

Pretty sure that's what he said

(checkt)
damn

It's ok. Maybe if JIDF put a wiki together wit hterm and references for you guys, you could do better. Make it public and Holla Forums can even help

it's like the site even knows you're a cuck

Not even that they had to pay for it

I fail to see your point past the fact that he's saying what everyone who doesn't want to get JFKilled has to say in public. You shills love to pretend you have deep and intimate knowledge of what Trump is going to do, but all you have is his misdirection of the press.

Anyone who replies to this thread without saging is getting gassed. Low effort D&C

I wish they'd do these more tbh. Keeps them contained and it's fun rolling.

I'm just going by his policy its seems like his supporters are the ones to bust out the 200D chess excuse anytime he does something they don't like

All I remember is people cracking jokes about poo-in-loos and harvesting liberal salty tears.
You must be thinking of the other Holla Forums.

UNLIKE ME, 4c124c!

I don't, but JIDF doesn't pay me the big bucks to pretend I do.

It'll die soon anyway…

Do you not understand this has nothing to do with that Clinton hag, this is about you docile cucks unquestionably praising Trump as your lord and saviour. Not being able to take critique makes you no better than a liberal.

Of course! Kushners got you goyim working for hotpockets after

So just curious, please hold all ad hominems till after you answer earnestly. Who did you guys vote for?

Oh wow you really got me there. I'm wounded, what ever shall I do?

Netanyahu.

So Clinton, thought so.

GUISE, WE SHOULDN'T SUPPORT TRUMP, WE SHOULD WAITING FOR ANOTHER HITLER AND DOING NOTHING
RIGHT GUISE?

horseshoe theory in action

It's kind of hard to vote in the US elections when I live in Eastern Europe and Russians won't let us Poles into their cool secret hacker club. But I bet you feel really smart about asking that question and posting that reply as a rebuttal afterwards.

Oh wow, that went right over your head huh?

You do realize that Nikki Haley was a vocal nevertrumper and governor of South Carolina, and he just deported her? The lieutenant governor that's taking her place is an extremely vocal Trump supporter and hardcore right winger.

If you mean trying to imply Trump no I got it, you're just not funny.

What you autistic shills don't seem to understand is that people hate you because you're shitting up the board constantly with this retarded fucking anti trump shit for literally no reason other than to act contrarian, if he actually does something cucky the board will naturally turn to your side, actually prob they wont now because no one wants to be on your side you retarded shill

You don't know how to check ID's then? You tagged those two kikes asking them who they voted for, and I came in and implied they're Israeli citizens who voted for king kike. You have to go back to plebbit.

You're right I didn't check IDs. I fucked up.

Shit, not , .
woops

also 666 and red ID, kek

I have embarrassed myself infront of the defeatest shills.

Apparently kek agrees.

The only bad thing Donald Trump has done to the American people is kill Holla Forums with plebbit and 4cuck refugees.

I don't really tie my self worth to Holla Forums in any way, so whether I'm hated or not doesn't really make a difference. I find it amusing though how, on a board called "politically incorrect", you try to establish some sort of a political correctness in regards to how one should not focus on Trump's blatant lies because it might seem "contrarian" and how it's up to a majority of a board to decide whether I can express my own opinions or not.

I think you meant to reply to instead. I wonder if it's possible to push him even further, it's actually starting to be amusing as opposed to ignoring Trump's wrongdoings.

Every Holla Forumsack that has been here for quite some time knows trump was just a step in the right direction.
Since he started running there has been jews crying, grow in nationalistic movements, and now people talk openly about race issues.

If thats not a win then you are just retarded
Jews are in damage control trying to fuel a civil war just to keep the power. I just couldnt be happier.

The two realistic possibilities for president were Trump and Clinton. So when OP says Trump was a bad choice, it does imply that Clinton would be a better choice.