NYT Publishes Mega-Article Promoting the Russian Hacker Theory

CONSPIRACY THEORY IS THE OFFICIAL TRUTH NOW

In a massive, 8000-word article, apparently meant to be an authoritative piece to the right-thinking good goyim on what to think, New York Times repeats and expands the infamous Washington Post drivel about "Russian Propaganda". Imitating the best traditons of Holla Forums, they even made an infographic (see pic1).

Among other things, they claim to know who was behind the DNC hack (see pic2):

They did the Moonlight Maze incident, way before Putin:

And many, many others, THE NEOCONS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!1!

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ixbSu
archive.is/5N5Pf
breit*bart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/
daily*caller.com/2016/12/12/new-york-times-hires-reporter-who-sent-stories-to-clinton-staffers-for-approval/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681
guccifer2.word*press.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/809333174098657280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>someone released TRUE information that made ppl not like shillary
wew

Someone should threaten a lawsuit already just to make them sweat since they know they're lying.

All these words and it can be summed up with: We have no evidence.

They're going all-out in trying to create a false narrative that will "legitimize" the actions of faithless electors. Don't let them get away with this shit.

how the podesta leaks really happened

The Jew York Times' foreign policy has been Neo-con/Neo-lib for a long time. Trying to build our tensions with Russia for no reason other than a goy bloodletting is totally in line with their past stances and actions.

This. Mainstream journalism these days is full /1984/

This, though we could go one step further and make it seem as if the media is trying to start a war and get people and their families killed by sending them into a war based on rumors (no proof still) since this is not far off from the truth as well. Add that Obama supports the female draft and has the bill on his desk ready to be signed and you basically have the media trying to start a war that they will not fight in but will try and profit off of and at the same time, subverting the election results for their own personal reasons.

In the end, we can paint these fuckers as the worst of the worst and it would all be true without a hint of exaggeration and resurrect the ghost of the Iraq War but remind people that this time Russia can put up a hell of a better fight than Iraq ever could.

Exactly this. They have ZERO evidence of any of this shit. And even if it were the case, should we really be upset with Russia if they exposed how corrupt our own government is? It seems like they're 2spooked of the people realizing that our own government is the real enemy of the people.

Didn't Trump say he might sue the NYT over libel or something? Methinks implicating him as complicit in international espionage with no evidence would qualify.

Problem is it would probably go before a Jew York court and who is the Jew judge going to side with, Literally Hitler or the soapbox of his own tribe?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING AECHIVE??? FUCKING NEWFAGS DIEEEEEE

These people have nothing, and they know it.
The desperation is almost palpable.

This shit needs a source:
www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html?_r=1
archive.is/ixbSu

Wew.

Didn't those report say that they detected methods consistent with their MOs, but that literally anyone in the world with a computer and an internet connection could have done the same thing? As I recall, there wasn't anything stronger than that linking the hack to Russia.

Guys. (((They're))) actively trying to insinuate a war. What the fuck is with this country.

proofs chicken with russian flag background.pngif

Where is our paycheck, Putin? They said we were Russian hackers on steroid so it must be true.

This is literally war time propaganda, just like the good old days after 9/11 of the cold war.

There is absolutely no evidence thus far released to the public that shows anything resembling justification for suggestion of Russia as an actor here – as you say, anyone with a computer and an internet connection could have done this, and given the foolishness of Podesta (and the DNC), its rather obvious there was no need for some "top-end Russian" activity going on.

As Trump put it, it could have been some 400 lb. hacker in SE Asia for all they know - there's no evidence whatsoever, that they've released to the public at least, which suggests any Russian involvement.

And
DAILY FUCKING REMINDER
that this whole ridiculous situation is the most-fertile ground I've seen yet as regards counter-signaling Israel.
=If "Russian" hackers invading the DNC/Podesta is equitable to 'interference' in our election, then what the FUCK does the AIPAC conference - where EVERY presidential candidate gave a speech - constitute?==
What does AIPAC itself constitute, if not interference in US electoral politics by a foreign nation?

Imagine for a second that Israel controls the US media. Now imagine that they're trying their hardest, either to regain control of the political system or cause Russia to go to war with the US.
Israel wants everyone to fight. The more they fight, the less they notice the bad things Israel is doing.

The plan was for Hillary to win and start WW3. Now they're on plan B.

The desperation is palpable, and it's intensifying.

and now wikileaks says it wasn't the russians, but a real person in DC

hahahahaahhaha

Я вам заплачу в мемах, сударь. Сойдет?

Let's assume that the russians did it.
Now ask why?

Was it because they knew about the clinton foundation? :^)

This seems to be what these faggots are missing. Nobody would care if it were proven Lichtenstein or Mongolia or fucking Tonga was behind the leaks.

But the keks generated were worth it Neera.

The best Neera emails were all the ones that start with "Don't shoot me but…"

Let the cucks meme their civil war.
I mean how long have we been waiting on the big one?
I'm ready to run cuck this country for Trump

I believe the word you were looking for is lot lizards

Are these niggers for serious?

>The hacked Podesta emails dominated news

That's a lie. The 'gram-them-by-the-pussy' tape dominated the news followed by women coming out to accuse Trump of sexual assaults. The media did their best to sweep the worst e-mails under the rug. Fucking NYT liars. The DNC e-mails got more coverage than the Podesta e-mails. I'm even ready to bet the O'Keefe undercover tapes got more coverage than the the Podesta e-mails.

Reminder:

Wikileaks: Journalists Dined at Top Clinton Staffers’ Homes Days Before Hillary’s Campaign Launch

archive.is/5N5Pf
breit*bart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/

New York Times Hires Reporter (Glenn Thrush) Who Sent Stories To Clinton Staffers For Approval
daily*caller.com/2016/12/12/new-york-times-hires-reporter-who-sent-stories-to-clinton-staffers-for-approval/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681
" No worries
Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u
Please don't share or tell anyone I did this
Tell me if I fucked up anything "

Putin's koala looks like he just whispered to it his master plan.

No one gives a shit what the kikes at the spic owned rage have to say anymore. Get a life, OP.

guccifer2.word*press.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

" Worldwide known cyber security company CrowdStrike announced that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) servers had been hacked by “sophisticated” hacker groups. I’m very pleased the company appreciated my skills so highly))) But in fact, it was easy, very easy. "

Well, if we disregard the all knowing surveillance agency with supernatural powers meme that's being pushed as a psyop to keep goyims in check, NSA is fairly incompetent and full of kikes who got there thanks to nepotism and not actual skills.

Fucking retard fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Hell, Shapiro and his whore that was "grabbed" by Lewandowski got 10x the coverage as the Podesta emails.

this

The thing is, I bet that there is some evidence of communication between Trump and Putin. But it is probably due to the fact that they desire cooperation instead of constant antagonization. I myself wouldn't even care if he has ties to Russia. I don't think its too insane to want to avoid confrontation, and its hilarious how the sheep left can be so brainwashed into wanting animosity between nations and potential war. To be sane in this world is to be called insane. I don't care if I'm inaccurate in what I say here as I'm not reading that drivel from the NYT. Fake fuckin' news as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the establishment shouldn't have started up that meme. It can so easily be used against them.

… Meanwhile homeland security hacks it's own people. They must be incognegro russians

The article was just a long list of implications. It was pretty much:

The worst part is the retarded congressman and leftists believe it. If were on the other side, the press would call us delusional conspiracy theorists.

It worked with Iraq, so why not Russia?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/809333174098657280

Hehe, I totally understand now :^)

Stupid question: how is AIPAC pronounced? Ayy-Eye-Pack?

I wouldn't be surprised about any of it, because honestly all major world powers are spying on, trying to "hack" and acting against the interests of all other major world powers literally 110% of the time. That said, if the NYT is trying to convince me that the Russians are responsible for bringing corruption and criminal behavior among the American political elite out into the light and to the forefront of political discussion, all that means for me is I can trust Putin to be more honest about those in power over me than I can trust the people actually in power over me.

That doesn't make me afraid of Russia. It makes me afraid of the American political class.

That's usually how leaks involving cell phones go, yeah. People don't get into the cell phone remotely, someone on the scene who is sick of the shit they see everyday picks it up and copies its contents before they get caught.