Gang rape by Muslims prevented by good samaritans in Austria

Another example of the goodwillness of "those kind of people". They hate us Europeans. Period. Purge this sum and the fuckers supporting them. I hope they will all share a shallow mass grave in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

sora.at/en/topics/electoral-behavior/election-analyses/bp-revote16.html
unbreakableumbrella.com/unbreakable-walking-stick-umbrella-premium/
y
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160263451/Die-Polizei-wuerde-den-Kampf-mit-uns-nicht-gewinnen.html#Comments
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/berlin-polizei-identifiziert-u-bahn-treter-a-1125906.html
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/809409592635621376
praha.idnes.cz/napadeni-divky-policejni-prezidium-soud-fdh-/praha-zpravy.aspx?c=A161020_170423_praha-zpravy_rsr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heart is beating faster. Fucking raged.

Filthy fucking sand nigger shit skins always like jackals, they only feel strong in a pack and always attack weaker opponents.

They shoilda just let it happen. Fastest way to redpill

found the jew

Oh ya, you knowingly because no one have ever committed suicide by learning the truth too fast right?

Eat shit and die. The ropes are already tied.

Who's the white cuck leaving the local when the rape starts?

White girls in Europe should never, ever go anywhere anymore without accompaniment by strong white males. They'll learn this the easy way or the hard way.

This.

Pathetic cunt.

Where is the video just before it happens.
Jump into them and pull their eyes out for fucks sake.

there a news segment along with this? did they get caught?

he isn't white, he is a jew, you can tell because when the rape starts he realizes he dropped a penny and had to go back to pick it up.

I want to buy a shotgun

when did that happen?

havent read of it in our (((newspapers)))

You can make one yourself, the pump action is not complicated to do.

Well, she probably was a good goy who voted for van der Bellen.

Austrians have made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Now I wouldn't recommend you go around to large concentrations of these people, or where they're being holding and placing strategic explosive devices and then detonating them a safe distance away then blending into the crowd because that's illegal. I honestly couldn't tell you what I would do if I were having my country invaded and needed to combat the forces where politics and religion failed.

Not on my streets.
Not here.

Stand up patriots. Get your shit together if you're a fat goy. War is coming.

Welp. I think she is voting FPÖ now

I'm going to genocide these subhumans so hard in the coming civilwar that not even miro sembarac will want so sing about it.

Source right fucking now.

Don't forget about the traitors that opened the doors from the inside, the same that opened them in Spain and in Constantinople. They blend in but we know who they are.

DEUS VULT

rapefugees welcome

this is how you get death camps.

I am OK with this.

source now faggot

lets wait for source, anons

That's just your rationalization complex at work. You're still bluepilled and still wanna believe you live in a just world and people get what they deserve.

Wake up faggot, the world is run by Moloch-worshipping pedophiles! There is NO justice!

reverse image gets me a liveleak video from 2days ago
" Austrian girl attacked and almost raped by teenagers in the subway"

then there's one from 5months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=F6RW-nhdkOA

This is perfect propaganda and we need to spread to all the corners of the internet.

If it's half a year old why didn't the anti-migrant party use this.
I'm starting to think the controlled opposition fags are right.

You're a coward trying to justify your own inaction.

Heil Hofer.

good one

Dubbel Dubbels checked. And yes, most "far-right" opposition parties are 100% kosher (except maybe for Golden Dawn). That doesn't mean they can't be infilitrated by actual shitlords, but if anyone is actually willing to put their faith into a politician to do anything in favor of white people, then they're certifiably retarded. They're usually the type of people looking for a saviour, and not willing to help themselves.

Any real change will have to be from the ground up, i.e. Sons of Odin types who are willing to actually, physically fight for their people.

Aren't Samaritans middle easterners too?

Underrated.

Post source

euphamism ass-hat.. but yes the real life samaratins were arab

It's easy to say this when you're sitting on your fat ass in front of your computer drinking mountain dew.

But actually being in that situation you would have gotten your ass kicked and possibly killed, charged for racial hatred, and probably not have changed the outcome of the situation either.

Who's to say he didn't react correctly unlike you retards claim you would do; run off to get help.

Right. He could have run off to get help, and he did grab his phone real quick. The street was right there though. I would have flagged down all the drivers I could to try and find help, and causing the most noise possible.

Or you could make noise by getting your war face on and gouging one of their eyes out.

Samaritans are still around, though there's only like 500 of them left that haven't converted to Christianity or Islam.

Sure, but that guy is a pipsqueak. He would have been easily crushed. That it was such a public area offered you many more chances to actually help than do what you're suggesting.

G…guise, follow my example of ditching rational thought for incoherent female hysteria.
Who cares about knowing the facts? J…just get hysterical, it helps TRS shove their propaganda so much easier if you're irrational.

All anons notice this batshit TRS d&c meme the kike shills are now throwing about everywhere.

He was a scrawny little faggot probably under the age of 18. The mudslimes looked like they were probably around 18 as well. They were wearing fashionable clothes and styled fashionable haircuts. They think they can blend in, live off government assistance and rape our women. The kid who ran off wouldn't have done much. Any man though would have beaten the shit out of them if they caught them. And if that happened in America they'd be gunned down swiftly or have their throats ripped out. Europe needs stand your ground laws and self defense laws.

Fucking white knights.

Yeah, just let people get raped. That will show the invaders how tough you are. Your last name wouldn't be Trudeau, would it?

Leave

So he gets roughed up. Most rapists are bitches. A little resistance will make them think twice until real help arrives.

kek

NOICE STRAYA

One there is a cop, to bad, that means they didn't get their faces smashed in

YOU MUST TAKE ACTION INTO YOUR OWN HANDS! TRICK THE COPS AWAY

Pic related is a certified traditional shitskin ballremover, you should get one

It is damn important, GET THEM BEFORE THE COPS

on the other hand, you're right, I mean this is what they wanted, but c'mon, that was just a dumb womyn, she can't defend herself, or make reasonable decisions

nice

Hnifur! Þey be silent
stabbi stabbi
fast and quick

Learn to read.

How new?

Kak missing l, assumed since not that cucked

They are already out not of the country, but jail….

sigh…

Source nigger. GiVE iT! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Higher quality webm.

(checked)
off topic but, what are some good self defense weapons that can be open carried legally in every country of the EU?

I have some little iron weights with the diameter of 2 cm, and I think I could possibly kill a person if I hit him in the head.And I have a 1m(3.3 feet) long electric cable.

In eastern euro, like ie .lt there are always signs at the store doors, no guns, no knyfus etc

Dunno the history behind this, I didn't ask. But lax gun laws many places as I understand.

You can go and shoot the shit out of things in Poland and so with all kinds of cool shit

A baseball bat?

A weighted walking cane.

niggers are like this too

If you can find the right brand, there are unbreakable umbrellas that can split heads like a fucking sword.

knives with hilts are better for not cutting yourself in a struggle

These youths appear to be 10-15 years old. They know exactly that nothing will happen to them, because they are not adults. Austria's laws for children and teenagers are very mild, because underage crime, particularly violent crime was a rare exception in the past. Kicking a woman in the head should be considered an attempt to commit murder or manslaughter.

thanks dude, and that's some good stuff
I'm ordering one right now

Top kek. I just wish he was wearing a fedora as well.

This is the reason why in the US we allow minors to be tried as adults occasionally. Prevents simply letting fuckers go that do atrocious shit.

why bother to remove their balls??

it will make a mess, it won't strike fear into enough shitskins to make them leave, and if you don't finish him off with a slash to the throat he'll survive and end up living as a burden on the state.

don't be an amateur, do the job the right way and remove kebab!

I think shitskins are more afraid of pain than quick death as shown by the isis nigglets crying after being caught knowing they were going to be tortured.

Aha white knights never change.

What if i told you she voted to keep austria diversified? She brought this on herself and if she did kill herself after that would serve as a great warning to others.

Shit thread with shit white knights.

kill em all

Then we'll ask for evidence.

Why was she hanging out alone with 4 Muslim men?
Probably an "I'll Ride With You" slut who found her medicine a bit bitter.

Strong gender differences
Strong gender differences marked already the runoff election in May.
If only women had voted in the runoff, Van der Bellen would have won with 62%, if only men had voted, Norbert Hofer would have received 56%

sora.at/en/topics/electoral-behavior/election-analyses/bp-revote16.html

So fuck you. Eat nigger dick. The women in thos coubtry need to be hung

ITT: Faggots rejected by every woman they met in life obviously for a reason worshipping the rape of white women because of "muh mudslime bitch got what she asked for meme". Dont know what is worse. Those faggots, mudslimes or the traitors.

Reported for anti-white faggot

Those that relish in the suffering of their countrymen are traitors, user.

DEUS VULT

The greatest mistake of our ancestors was not continuing and finishing the job the crusaders started.

Will we doom Europe and Europeans to the assorted semitic savages?

Trips

Fuck off /sp/

REPORTED AND FILTERED

you massive faggot

Statistics is not evidence for the beliefs of a specific person. Confirmed for kike.

Whats this magic country that is immune to the jew?

He started running as soon as he realized what was going on. Hopefully he was running to find help…

Whatever, defend those who voted to have your country destroyed.

I dont give a shit anymore. I got my vidya.

*tips fedora*

They may be misguided, but they're still your folk. I will always fight for my folk, even if they will not fight for me.

Yeah, go play your Oppression Quest.

Well, based on this video I cannot tell if she gave consent or not so I think this case will have to be dismissed ;^)

Still no source?
I get the feeling this will have been posted to Liveleak the year it opened, happened in Mexico City and the victim is a tranny.

user … trannies aren't women.
You've been having sex with rentboys.

More like.

White knights on Holla Forums defend this.

Shitpost all you like but it wont change the fact your precious women voted in favor of the invasion and your fat ass all can do is non arguement someone on a hideki drawing board who is simply pointing out WHY the rape happened.

Depends on what you want. the slav method would be an oil pump chain from a car. but you could always just use a keychain with 3-4 keys and just hold 1 between your fingers.

I'm actually inclined to agree with Dubsman, they have made interrupting the CUltural Enrichment program a taboo where YOU will be the one punished if harm should come to these PRECIOUS ANGELS.
I'm just glad someone was able to stop this shit at the end, you really do need an ally to take them on otherwise you will be fucked just as bad as that poor girl there.

wew lad now thats edgy

Spreading information actually helps quite a bit. Why do you think nationalism is on the rise in the western world? Because of people sitting around spreading information on this shit.
That being said universal suffrage seriously need to be reexamined under an objective light.

literally clickbait tier threads

Back to reddit, you faggot

Back to 9gag with you

Where is the source? There has to be some info about it. A youtube video can be found in the thread as well.

van der bellen has nothing to do with immigration you fucking idiot.

if you have no idea about austrian politics you might want to consider shutting the fuck up you ignorant retard.

>I am also to lazy stupid to contribute to the thread

kys

But not getting mugged, raped or murdered by a shitskin would?

Dont you think the immediate community will notice a trend? How is the information made? Out of thin air?

A lot of projection in this thread. For all we know the woman voted against gommunism and was attacked the minute she stepped out of her car while coming back from church.

Fucking mtgow faggots gtfo

Can you please provide source? I tried looking it up, but I have not found anything yet.

And if Hoffer hadn't cucked out and kept his anti-EU rhetoric, he might have won.

That's the problem. This information is usually suppressed by the media out of the countries it happens in unless it's too big to hide, like the Rape of Cologne. Individual cases like this are spread by smaller third parties, Holla Forums being one of them, and then a downplayed version will go through the MSM once a video or story goes viral and can no longer be completely ignored, at which point the handful of viewers who are legitimately concerned start seeking out more information, finding the thousands of documented cases of the exact same thing happening, and inevitably find their way to a group like ours.
What happens on Holla Forums has some impact. Nothing major on its own, but sitting around on our asses and talking about it might bring one or two more people over to the right side of history. That makes a difference.

For all we know she was an alien in disguise from Alpha Centauri too, but barring such astounding information, I'll just go by the statistics (männlich = male, weiblich = female).

It goes without saying that I want all muzzies removed from Europe, but it's hard to have sympathy for the demographic that defeated Hofer.

Designated MGTOW containment thread
:^)

Cologne should have been enough.

What else do people need?

They will pay.

The sratisical positions is the default one and i posted it earlier. Default positin is she voted them in

Get brass knuckles.
In some places they might not be legal to open carry (like in my cuck country) but they are very easy to hide, and they can't be thrown out of your hand in a struggle.

You keep lying like a true kike. It's not like every male there voted against them, either.

I don't disagree. But it clearly wasn't enough. So people need more. We give them more. We keep giving them information, document every case we can, spread it, and make sure everyone knows what these "people" are doing until they can no longer ignore it.
Why are you trying so hard to convince us to sit back and do nothing?

Because he is a faggot intellectual.
Sweet dubs though.

I heard a better idea is to get a telescopic baton, since punching with knuckles can get you hurt, too (unless you have really good knuckles which are designed to lessen the impact on your finger bones).

Ojala.

Bro, the thing that looks like a T in the bottom redistributes the impact, and if that's not enough, just put on some boxing tape.
The only way to fuck your fingers up with a brass knuckle is to punch a wall.
Think about it, someones stomach is a pretty soft place.

m8, we're talking about yurape here.

¿A-user…?

Soy Frances pero puedo hablar en Espanol tambien.

¿Por qué no estás exterminando las ratas saracenas en el nombre de Dios? ¿Acaso eres un herético?

Only a traitor supports shitskins over white people no matter how they MIGHT have fucking voted you goddamned kike faggots

When I get some money I'll go for the full model, but the baton looks pretty good!

unbreakableumbrella.com/unbreakable-walking-stick-umbrella-premium/

Stop using google translate you double nigger.

They're god damn animals. How stupid are the people who bring them in!

YOU FUCKING JEW SHILL SPREADING DISINFO
THIS WAS THE CZECH REPUBLIC STUPID CUNT. CHECK YOUR FACTS AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A LEFTY NIGGER

I don't support Muslims in any circumstance, but you've gotta be realistic about our own people, user. Women by and large support left-wing politics, meaning, indirectly, their own rape and and enslavement at the hands of foreigners. If anyone's a traitor, it's them.

None of it changes the situation, of course. I'm not an MGTOW. I'm not advocating that we sit around and twiddle our thumbs up our own asses because women "asked for it". Every shitskin that touches a white woman must be hanged, for the simple reason that an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. The foreign rapist doesn't just attack one woman; he attacks the entire people. That doesn't mean, however, that one can't also hold the shitskin-enablers in contempt for their behavior as well.

Have you been doing some digging?

The sjw rhetoric coming out of your mouth is unbelievable. You must be a shill.

y outube.com/watch?v=8EYxeYgnGlI

When did i ever say do nothing?

Is it not correct that when your aunt neighbor close relative gets raped by a shitskin it would be more effective than hearing about an event from a different country? Message is the same but the one hitting closer to home rings louder. If shitposting doesnt work this will.

That's some futurist shit.

Kek, I found a local site where they sell those umbrellas and it's got someone complaining it's too expensive, "if I want to beat someone with an umbrella, I'll buy a cheap shit umbrella from a chink for $1 and throw it away when I'm done". And several people are complaining the video doesn't show how effective it is against rain.

I don't give a fuck about the woman, I simply want to remove kebab. You're the one who's detracting from that goal.
And stats don't fucking matter in the case of an individual.

Isnt life easy when your this delusional?

I see you're all out of arguments.

I dont argue with pidgeons

Your next line will be: I was only pretending to be retarded!
Also, keep saging, Shlomo.

I don't fucking care, post source, post anything supporting the facts.

God damn this place is full of white knight blue pill woman lovers.

Nah, it's just this one shit who's trying to shift the blame from kebab. You don't have to care about one party to hate the other.

the kikes know that if Holla Forums and TRS joins forces ,we would be unstoppable. so the kike shills come on here and D+C their tits off

Pepper spray plus any melee weapon could work pretty well. That said, in Burgerland we say "better judged by twelve than carried by six".

What do the Satanists know that you don't, user?
Why do they idolize dark powers yet you reject all powers?
Why do those more powerful than you, more wealthier than you, and more "educated" than you encourage you to believe in nothing while they themselves believe in something - Satan?

Everyone knows what is going on in Europe, this grainy video for ants with no background or verification of facts does no good for anyone.

I also want sauce. OP is a faggot, as usual.

Knees weak.
Arms spaghetti.

Go and ask @OnlineMagazin on Twitter
He posted it the other day and a Czech replied to him
He said the same thing
Do you want fullchan to be taken seriously or do you want to turn it into World Star Hip Hop?

THIS tbh

fuck off back to ebaums world, you fucking nigger

Where do you think you are?

I looked for it, on that Shitter account, never found it (but there's a lot of good stuff like twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/807636839674716160). I don't have an account. Post link.

Find them, and cut their cocks off.

God those smug cunts in the crowd

By other users you fucking goon. Piss off to mumsnet you fucking kike

Oy vey!! Stop interfering in our psyop
kys tbh yankie niggerkike

He get's called out loads of times, he never checks his facts. You have to verify every tweet

Here's some real news
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160263451/Die-Polizei-wuerde-den-Kampf-mit-uns-nicht-gewinnen.html#Comments

Spread this webm everywhere.

And everyone wonders why U.S. cops shoot shitskins…

Yea, some places are trying this in the U.S.
We just ignore them.
If we're carrying concealed they don't know it, and if they find out, all they can do is tell you to leave, you still haven't broken any laws.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Up until today everyone was screaming the guy in this next story was a Muslim….Now the left are having a field day in Germany "See!!! He's Bulgarian you RACISTS!!!!"
I can't stress how important it is to check your facts. We are hammering lefties with their fake news narrative and "It's the Russians!" DO NOT give them opportunities to fling shit back in our face
I can only hope this Bulgarian turns out to be a Bulgarian muslim

Migrant who kicked woman down stairs in Berlin identified as Bulgarian
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/berlin-polizei-identifiziert-u-bahn-treter-a-1125906.html

Leave the balls, cut off the dick…take it, feed it to your dog or flush it.
If he doesn't bleed to death, he'll still have his balls & will still want to fuck, but will be laughingly dickless & unable to do anything about it, not even jack off.

He'll an hero, eventually.

What a cunt you are.
A perfect excuse to kill a shitskin, and you pussy out.
Kill yourself.

Gas yourself. Women need controlled, not hung. It's not that hard to do if you drop your balls.

I was born in a stable, therefore I'm a horse.

To both of you - Gas yourself.

Doesn't matter if he identifies as Bulgarian or as an attack helicopter. What matters is his ethnicity.

You kikes disgust me.

Go back to watching your wife fuck niggers.

Can't we just execute?

I mean, mutilation's fun, but business before pleasure.

I don't think that was prevented, OP.

Well it was - they got her shirt off, but that seems like it.

Also a possibility, but castration can be preferrable if you have work camps.

I'm sure she won't have nightmares about that every night for the next 50 years.

That doesnt make it rape, dont try to give the word less meaning like the SJWs did.

They attack people because they know cops will respond to this kind of crime. By doing so they and moron fag cops will take away your liberty. The dream of all parliamentarians. COPS = MOSLEMS

Oh absolutely - hell I'd gas all the brownies just to be sure.

But that doesn't change the legal definition.

(1)
Not an argument

Well find out Sherlock…it'll be hard as Germany is on lockdown. FULL DAMAGE CONTROL deployed

Stobbit fagit

What a stupid whore, why did she stop to talk with some subhumans in the middle of the night? Why was she walking alone at night? Probably a complete degenerate!

pic related

Looks like whole thing started with a verbal dispute. Why the fuck was she even interacting with them in the first place. Cursed feminists teaching women they can look after themselves and retarded parents that allow such bullshit indoctrination to go unchallenged.

At least the guard/cop and good samaritan did their part.

real life good Samaritan
That's probably how the saying got started, something like that where an Arab surpassed everyone else in his race with some basic decency

I'm sure they grabbed her tits, ass, and vag, whether clothed or not. Do not equate me with people who consider men farting to be rape. She was sexually assaulted, period.

You will be THE man in prison. Enjoy your 90% diversity gang rape in there. Please upload OC if you have access to the interwebs. And tell me what distiguishes you from a filthy urban street monkey.

If you order brass knuckles from aliexpress or another china site I can almost assure you it will arrive no problem even if they are illegal to own in your country. I did this twice and they got through customs both times.

RUN THOSE MANIACS TO THE TARPEIAN ROCK!

au contraire, by saving her they become heroes to sane people and probably to her too, the redpill is not just that they are shit but that WE are better.

Alchemizing the situation is certainly better.

report all anti-white shills

Comtech Stinger, good little puncher. Check out some dude breaking boards with one, now imagine that's a shitskin's head.

man, the more I learn about the british, the more I come to hate them.

I am now 30. I swore after the axe attack in Germany that when something like this happens and if no bullets are involved, the friggin nigger will die. Or at least get so btfo, that he thinks he died. I will just deny any involvement, no, wasnt me, the guy ran there down that street, I hid back here. I am such a coward, booohoooo why did this happen blabla. Then I go home an Ill open a fucking keg.

just pay someone actually competent, don't be a kike about it.

So basically turn in to Saudi Arabia?

How about no.

Breathing a sigh of relief here.

How much work do you think you're going to get done with sandniggers in the first place? Not fucking much.
Now imagine how much LESS you'll get done when they have no balls and therefore no testosterone, making them unsuitable even as field niggers.

The solution is to kill them and stop wasting further resources on them. The "work camps"? What the fuck "work" is supposed to get done at them? There's already massive unemployment because most work is either being done by 3rd world shitskins for 1/10th the cost, or completely automated anyway.

Only kikes have a fixation with genital mutilation, and you're obviously a kike.

It's premeditated attempted murder, user.

IF she did then obviously it's better her than someone that doesn't support it, but usually the fallout hits the ones least responsible.

(checked)
This is how I view all violent attack.
If you are violently attacked, you must assume your attacker intends to murder you and defend yourself accordingly.

It's a subway, she was probably walking home.

Little teenage punks but not the first time they've done that.

The girl DOES need to take responsibility for herself. Why is she out at night with four males? That's whore shit. Not to mention, nonwhites.

Hopefully she learns from the close call, but I actually doubt it. EVERY single person I've seen survive something like this, went right back to their old ways.

I guess this is what millenial faggots who never take responsibility for their actions call, 'victim blaming', but that's life.

If some stranger takes a run at me (and they're not being a drunk daft twat) I am out to put them down and make sure they stay down… possibly permanently depending on the situation.

I hate the fact that in such a case there's discussion over what is justifiable and what isn't, if they started with premeditation you should have the right to go as far as you bloody well like.

High school can finish around 6pm in Poland and it starts going dark at 15.30pm in the winter, it's quite common for kids to walk home themselves, Austria probably has a similar situation.

Makes sense why the boys would be there and know she walked home that way, they all just left school and they were waiting to jump her.

THESE FUCKING SUBHUMAN ANIMALS '
GOD FUCKING DAMN I'M ANGRY

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING TO LET THESE RAPIST ANIMALS IN IN MASS WHAT THE FUCK DEPORT THEM ALL

Right back at ya, fag

Why was the stupid bitch even talking to them anyway?

It doesn't matter who she voted for. A nation that refuses to defend it's women and children is a nation with no future.

What about a collapsable baton? Not sure if its legal, but it might be. Imagine how fun it'd be to crack rapist sandnigger skulls with

Checked.

Collapsible Batons will be a trademark of the RWDS, so sayeth Lord Kek.

Strong White males should be RWDS muds but more importantly the jew orchestrators and White traitors in government carrying out and sustaining the invasion.

In some cases more illegal than some guns are.

Well at least they are easy to conceal. Seems to be fine for feral mudshits to run around with crowbars though.

*Hammers. My memory failed me.

RIGHT WING BATON SQUADS

L.O.L., are you menstruating?

Anti-Christian!

If both of you were close to one another, the Earth's axis would be modified by the gravitational pull exerted by the combined size of your noses.

Thx for the info. You will get a place in one of our premium watch lists.

t. anti-german three-letter agency

kill yourself jew

This is what shilling looks like.

V I B R A N T N E I G H B O U R H O O D

Standard lighter in your palm and make a fist, fast swing with your back muscles, aim for the head.
If you're half way decently built you knock someone out with one hit. If you hit bone you will get some light injuries yourself and might even fracture some bones if you're not trained. If you're serious learn a basic fighting drill and harden your fists (hit hard wood, work your way up).
This is very effective when you're decently trained and determined and you can use it basically everywhere.

they'll be referred to as "extendos" (extendable batons) to mock rappers who brag about the extended clips on their hi-points using the same word.

Titanium or steel?

Best advice right here. Become such a fucking animal that these mudshits will never fuck with a white man again. Rip their throat out or gouge their eyes. Grab a limb or finger and snap it

Brass Zippo in palm works very well. Roll of nickels works well, too.

This.

Christian niggers rape and mutilate women. Race is everything. The guy looks like a fucking dune hopper and that's the whole point.

Counter jihad zio cucks always want to make Islam to be the problem so you'll never address the real agenda: a RACIAL issue. It is the deliberate replacement of the white race.

All the shit behavior we witness is from RACE. It's in the blood. Europe has never had this vile behavior before. It was men against men and issues were resolved then and there. None of this disgusting, cowardly violence against the weaker in society.

Is that you common filth?

Raping one of Australia's daughters right next to a busy street. These animals are a pestilence, but the real enemies are the ones who let them in in the first place. They both need to be severely addressed.

It's a meme, you dip

FAGET
==HERE YOU GO FUCKWIT (((OP)))

THIS HAPPENED IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC OVER A YEAR AGO IT WAS A GYPSY DRUG GANG WHO TARGETTED A DRUG PURCHASER
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/809409592635621376
praha.idnes.cz/napadeni-divky-policejni-prezidium-soud-fdh-/praha-zpravy.aspx?c=A161020_170423_praha-zpravy_rsr

ALWAYS ALWAYS CHECK YOUR "FACTS"

oy vey did you see those white supremacists provoking otherwise peaceful muslims? that's a hate crime, that is

BAN THIS FAGGOT
TAKE HIM OUTTA HERE
AND BRING BULLETS

That's not really a reason, really.
you are just insecure what you would think of yourself if you were to defend yourself.
Because it is either give up and be killed , or stand an fight. You might get killed anyway, but..
At least you tried..

Prepare for the flesh-searing pain of the oven soon, kike. It's happening for real this time. Hell on Earth for you rats soon.

It might have helped you to have read the question I was responding to before you went on your little impotent rant.

the question is irrelevant.
As the answer is always "will X condone my behavior?". You are a fucking adult, you can (and must!) make that call.

So….it turns out the "migrant" was a Bulgarian gypsy….How stupid do we look now…?

Those canted sights are on backwards.

Gypsys are white?

Since when?

I love this board. Whites are getting cucked into extinction and you still have the audacity to claim superiority.

Do something, anything, just stop being cucks behind computer screens hoping frog "memes" will save the day.

We both know you're not going to do shit, and there's no reversal of trend going to happen, Europeans are the most weak-willed cucks I've seen and the rest of the world keeps proving it over and over.

gypsys are subhuman

God bless these Good Sams tbh

Killing you sounds like the best plan of action

They finally prevented a rape. Well done lads. It's about time.

Honestly i dont care. You know the drill, you burn the coal you pay the toll, these dumb bitches will have to realize the hard way not to asociate themselves with trash. All the smart non degenerate white women stayed far away from them from the beginning.

t. easily manipulated pansy

back to sooking over the 6 gorillion you big girls blouse

Not a single source anywhere? No date or location? Just one post of a grainy vid and then you fuck off the thread? Nigger please.

Coward detected. I'm sitting on my fit ass drinking water, have intervened in such situations previously, and would again without hesitation.

Stop wasting singedubs, you humorless sperglord.

My best friend is half-Greek/half-Bulgarian and he's dirty blonde with aquamarine eyes. That shitskin was either a "Bulgarian" turkroach or a "Bulgarian" gypsy in the case it wasn't a mudslime.