Screw attack just argued it's okay to hate mutants because of mutant privilege

Screw attack just argued it's okay to hate mutants because of mutant privilege
Is just me or we are seeing increase hate for the x-men from SJWs & feminists?

Do Disney own Screwattack now too?

THEY are marvel fanboys that used the MCU hawkeye to argue he was a better archer than green arrow.

Realistically SJWs would hate mutants for being more special than they are.

This is how I feel about brown people, tbh.

Well, Wolverine is a dick..so they got one right

MCU Hawkeye? Fuck that shit..unless the MCU Hawkeye had shot a target pass a couple of buildings like EMH Hawkeye, he ain't good.

We should call her out on the comments for fun.

To be fair, it makes more sense than "we are so oppressed, yu guize!".

In general, any story where a special, superpowered group who wrecks shit on a regular basis and is persecuted by another, non-powered, mostly helpless group, is going to be hard-pressed to make the superpowered assholes feel sympathetic. I'd be more willing to go "HERESY! PURGE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!" than "Oh my, hasn't Wolverine had a rough life. Or Jean Grey…"

Hey Holla Forums, got a serious question for you instead of a shitpost.
Can mutants actually be used as a stand in for minorities?

Fucking this.

I feel like this is going to be a bait for Holla Forums

sure why not
ask a better question if you want a better answer

Holy shit, this question has been asked a million times.
Here is a better one. Who are more deserving of scorn: mutants or inhumans?

Inhumans.

Minorities sure. Oppressed minorities not so much. How do you oppress a super hero, exactly?

The Inhumans are dicks, but as long as they stay fucked off in their roles away from humanity, they are fine. Mutants spawn at completely random and you never know when they will pop up or what powers they will develop. Therefore they are more dangerous.

Jesus Christ you're a newfag.

Of course its fucking bait, who in there right mind would give a shit at what Screw Attack has to say? Not only didnt they webm the video but this faggot from Reddit asks the most obvious questions with the sole intent of trying tk stir shit with obvious fucking bait.

Ignore report and call OP out on his faggotry.

I think they suppose to

Mutants are actually a genetic experiment by the Celestials. Writers just like to ignore that a lot.

Well I always hated them before these libfucks did. Also Screwattack is complete shit and all this does is serve as another sign that Marvel is fucking dying.

What don't they own these days?

No, because these fucking monsters have dangerous and world destroying powers and many of them are unstable to boot, and you never know what the hell they can do or what they can turn into. Combine all of that disaster-level shit with new Social Justice culture, and you've got an entitled army worth a billion Antifa militias combined that could easily just destroy the world and take over with ease. To not be freaked out by mutants is insane.

This.