Trudeau looks like hes going down in flames, guys

Trudeau looks like hes going down in flames, guys

A bunch a legislatures were booing him in relation to illegal (or at least highly unethical) fund raising and special treatment towards big donors. even his own party looks disgusted with him

youtu.be/KNXMKiJn7rQ

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3121860/justin-trudeau-admits-he-gets-lobbied-at-so-called-cash-for-access-liberal-fundraisers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Base_Kitsap
youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you boo Trudeau, he wins.

If you fuck and impregnate Trudeau's wife, he wins.

PIC RELATED

Good, that slimy son of a bitch needs to hang.

Wow. He has no answers. He just keeps repeating the exact same line every time.

He went full Rubot.

This guy is so hopped up on his own good-goy morality that he doesn't even understand the situation he's in.

Eh, question period is constant booing anyway, though he IS going down in flames and that's fantastic.

That's what you get for trying to ride daddy's commie coattails, you little bitch.

Animation related

Is this an impeachable offense? Will Trudeau be sent back to giving handjobs?

The fire rises.

If Trudeau adopts your son, he wins.

Repeats himself like a sperg.
Day of the rake when?

Right wing lawn care squads?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Justin Roboeau

A challenger appears.

Why did he repeated himself over and over? I guess his mind is broken now.

Leftism is a lot of repeating the same thing over and over until it does something, or somebody listens. It's a series of ideologies based on simple catchphrases and trigger words.

First time I hear him talk and he talks like any other libshit retard. That fucking lisp does it.

How useless.

Quite.

Interesting post, but let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America.

Reminds me of a fucking Clarke and Dawe skit…

Question for the Leafniggers, I'm assuming you run a westminster system similar to Aussies, isn't there something in standing orders that the opposition could have made the speaker call that soggy noodle to account for just repeating the same thing over and over?

But you guys, he just wants to reassure the Canadian people that the Federal govt has some of the strictest rules about fundraising, the kind of rules that gives them the kind of openness and accountability that got them elected.
What a vapid puppet. You can almost see the hand up his ass.

Hilarious how leftist put themselves as paragons of virtue by establishing charity foundations, but if any serious crime enforcement agency manages to go beyond the influence of these puppet's handlers, one quickly discovers they are just a bunch of sociopathic slot machines.

This MKUltra'd Castro Jr. shouldn't have been allowed to manage his own BDSM sex toy collection, let alone a nation.

He doesn't. He is merely the face for the Liberal Party of Canada. They used name recognition and preyed upon a faltering Conservative party which had become decrepit. Since this is so blatantly illegal, and Harper got taken down for less, the next election is going to be a rout. IF they can put a strong candidate for the Conservatives.

Canada is a joke

>Canadian politics is a joke

Fix'd

How evil.

Looks like he's getting cucked even by his own party.

Someone shop a dick in his mouth.

Canada can get rid of Trudeau but they can't get their gold back. Soros has it now. Leftists, not even once.

Why does Canadian parliament go back and forth between English and Frogspeak?

Because of Quebec. The entire government is pretty much dual-language because of Quebec.

There should be another diplomatic conversation or support for Taiwan for every quality shitpost.

The country itself is vastly beautiful and we had a lot of potential, it's just too bad so many faggots seemed to appear in the last 25 years.

Guy in the background is thinking he picked the wrong team.

Quebec Terrorism

How is this guy still not in jail?
The others throw some pretty heavy accusations and every time he repeats that the system is secure and they need to reassure canadians of its transparency.
What in the absolute fuck?

HE LOOKS LIKE A NERVOUS WRECK, HE'S GOING DOWN

I'm certainly not leading the Marco Rubio fanclub, but Trudeau makes him look like fucking Aristotle. I unironically believe that he is functionally illiterate, at the very least. Clip related for another one of his greatest hits, from just last week.

Just wait until the Tories throw up Chris "400,000 immigrants a year" Alexander for leadership, while he insists we won't bring "Trump style politics" to Canada.

fucking savage

DAY OF RAKE NOW, REMOVE TRUDEAU

Hello skankhunt.

Top kek

Now we just need a motion of no-confidence.

Who's that?

it's family tradition after all

to be fair harper sold most of our gold, trudeau just finished the job

DAY OF THE RAKE

ROASTED

Our Conservatives are a fucking joke.

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

Why is it illegal or unethical? Its a fundraiser so any money that ends up in his party's pocket is a "good" thing, right? Like. … just dont donate?

Or is he promising political favors or something?

Fantastic

Yes.

Because the people who donated get various favours afterwards. Chinks are for Trudeau what Saudis are for Clinton.

he already had, what do you think how would a beta faggot get to be the president of a country?

Trudeau is a MESS.

Trudeau is a WASTE.

Reminder Trudeau is financially connected to Frank Guistra who is one of his donors. Why is this relevant? Ole Frank is connected to the Clinton Foundation, Carlos Slim, and, wait for it, Pizzagate. So Trudeau, who may be a puppet of Hillary as suggested by wikileaks, may be tied to pedos and Hillary's troubles.

I bet he just watches Podesta fuck the little girls.

Because of the illegal anglophone immigration, who trashed and still trashes canada with their cucked ideologies and Trudeau-like politicians.
All the liberties Canada has, is thanks to Québec and Maurice Duplessis fight for provinces autonomy at the expense of the federal governement of Ottawa who had to take from the provinces in order to centralize a Canada as big as Russia but with 10th of the population and history….
Remember that the "provinces" appeared first, while Ottawa as the capital came late into the game.

JEWDEAU

Turdeau's doing fine, goys, he took some handicapped kids to Rogue One, good to know he has his priorities straight.

In Canada there is no impeachment yechnically possible. The only person able to do so would be the Queen of England through her representative, the governor general. The other thing that can happen is a motion of no confidence by the opposition towards the current government. Considering the Liberals currently have a majority, such motion would never pass during this mandate. That's one of the differences between a constitutional monarchy and a constitutional republic.

Oh fuck is that shit out? I guess that makes sense since I've been hearing about it for months.

It goes far longer than 25 years back. The single person who destroyed Canada the most was the current faggot's father, that goes back to the late 60s and all through the 70s and also his stint in the early 80s. His 15 years of reign managed to destroy the country like nothing else before ever could, all thanks to his weaponizing of third world shitters to control politics and remove any hope of a unifying culture.

I will never ever be tired of winning. This grilling is another wildfire and Trudeau isn't even bothering to put it out. After all, if you put out the fire, it wins, right? This is the best timeline. The reign of liberals has come to a crashing halt and their facade is falling apart.

Eh. 7/10

Did that guy in the top right comment on the fact that he repeated that shit serveral times?

Trudeau is a
BIG
FAT
MISTAKE

That was a preview screening but Rogue One opens wide Friday (possibly some Thursday evening shows too).

I'll see it but I'll wait a few weeks since I'm not someone who gets bothered by seeing spoilers online.

I hope you dont give them money

Soon.

Can we start calling you burgerniggers, now, or are you going to remember that Holla Forums leafs are redpilled and not faggots? Because that's some D&C shit right there.

Fucked if I know. I CAN say we've had some greasy fucking fucks as PMs, over the decades, and not one of them was forced out, so I imagine Castreau will serve at least one more term because of the liberal Ontario ass-munches.

That fucking liar. They've got him dead to rights. And I imagine China's looking to establish Canada as their new major trade partner with Trump's threats. Which means we'll soon be flooded with EVEN MORE badly-manufactured shit and children's toys covered in lead paint. Lucky for China that they found a substitute drama teacher who's even more easily bribed than a regular politician.

God forbid.

That kike would not be much better. It'd be Harper 2.0.

does this really matter?

Even if he is ousted wont canada just replace him with just as big of a marxist cuck?

Sad

at least he lives up to the syrupean stereotype

Our voter base is largely a joke as well

WHAT THE FUCK CANADA?!

You filthy bastards.

The chinks have been spending the last 20-30 years smuggling in guns unopposed, you've got a senator(?) who wholeheartedly supports what the chinks have been doing in the South China Sea. Trade deals aren't the thing to be worried about, having fifth columnist pop up out of nowhere is.

I'm
Posting is getting fucky and I've noticed what look like bots in a few threads. Is bui back?

Why? I was a diehard star wars fan as a kid. I saw the remastered versions that lucas shitted up in theaters. The second trilogy was shit. I saw revenge in theaters because I was in my hometown and it was a big event with friends I never got to see. All I've done is talked shit on the newest movies and gotten good goy friends to admit they're nothing compared to the originals at best. I can't stop them from going to theaters, but I won't go and I'll sure as hell make them feel bad for doing it. Thankfully we're all old and they have families/jobs and can't go opening week let alone opening weekend. At least that hurts the like kike's numbers.

I watched i and ii by pirating because I still loved star wars, but I could never see myself watching the latest ones even if I got to see them for free.
is the site broken again? I've changed vpn serves, refreshed and still can't post. wtf?

John Oliver also ran a hit piece on Harper the night of the Canadian election. You can find it on youtube still.

Trips of truth. Shame is still a VERY powerful tool when wielded against the normalfags. The trick is to show them that they are going against their own interest and demoralize them. I'm not saying to beat them over the head with it but merely point it out and let them know you hope they do better next time the come across this sort of issue.

We literally have no options. All the potential picks are pro Islamic invasion.

Fucking Oliver needs to hang.

I thought he'd already killed himself

lol Krypto Kevin

Aren't you more in trouble with the Chinese? I heard Vancouver is literally a part of China now.

Everyone is getting a piece of us and regular Canadians of course are just scraping by for the most part. Don't worry though, we are tolerantly allowing foreigners to rape our land and economy because that is what makes us strong and not racist!

It might be wishful thinking but I believe Trump will put an end to the Chinese pillaging of Canada and will promote better trade between Canada and USA since he rather have his country get as big a slice of the pie up here. I still fear our children and daughters being raped and living in constant fear from Islam over China who "just" wants to take as much natural resources and wealth as they can get.

As someone who was born and lives in the Bay Area of California, the same thing is happening to our affluent neighborhoods. They buy places without even looking at the property, then strip down the old house and plop down a new designer home. They do this because Chinese law restricts them to one house per family.

They can't own two houses in China, so they buy them here.

They also use the housing market to launder their shit currency as well.

It wouldn't surprise me, the housing market is currently infallible in the Bay Area since everyone wants to live there for some reason. it's because all the jobs are here but 90% of tech jobs can be done remotely so I still don't understand why people want to live here

He literally evades all their questions with the exact same answer. What the flying fuck???

I'm actually going to see it Thursday night. I was just turned on by the idea that it's being directed by the Zero Dark Thirty faggot and will give nods to Kyle Katarn/Jan Ors and Admiral Thrawn.

Fuck the other new ones though.

so much this. You'll basically never own a house even with a six-figure salary.
even houses in Niggerville flirt with $800k

not sure about that. It has slowed significantly; homes are taking longer to sell and people are even lowering prices. The interest rate bump certainly won't help things, and neither will Trump removing H1B pajeets.

Here's hoping we get back to seeing $300k homes in Atherton.

You're a retard for even considering giving those kikes any money. If you really want to see it I'd wait for it to appear on torrent sites, if it's not already there.

You mean Quebec Nationalism, nigger

I don`t think so. Chinese seem to prefer hard investments rather than depositing money. I would bet there are tax loopholes in China that encourage this.

The security at parliament is pathetic, 100 of us could barge in, lock the traitors inside and burn it down. I suspect we may take 10-20 casualties.

I think you may be color blind.

Yeah. That's Chris Christie. He made it apparent in that debate to shit all over Rubio then dropped out after it and endorsed Trump.

More like seperatism, quebecois are no different than catalonians with their communist leanings

He admitted it top kek
globalnews.ca/news/3121860/justin-trudeau-admits-he-gets-lobbied-at-so-called-cash-for-access-liberal-fundraisers/

Fucking rekt

We just need to take more of it from the ground. Canada is pretty big.

Hopefully the Conservatives pick someone who is uncucked and not a globalist. Libs vs Conservatives isn't even relevant.. It's globalists vs nationalists at this point.

Also Canada always has Canadian Tire Money as a backup.

this is like a shitty comedy

As funny as it sounds using canadian tire money as a backup its not unheard of. There's three fucking privately owned liquorstores near me, including the drivethrough liquor store that take it. The video rental/wargaming place takes it too.

..what the fuck?

That's the reason why CT is trying to move to purely digital reward points instead.

Not even this tradition is safe.

How stupid are you user? That faggot is a globalist and is not a good businessman.
He gained his fortune through one trick….overvalue your company and then sell it.

If they remove Canadian Tire money altogether it'll be the last straw for me. That company already has sales no-one can get because every time they have a good deal, they only get around 5 of the article on sale which all get reserved by the staff before it even makes its way on the floor. I went two times really early (less than an hour after opening) the day the sale started, once for tools and once for some kitchen ware. Both times they were out of the article and had no others in the backroom.

THE TRUMP CURSE

WE NEED TO INVADE CANADA ON THE GROUNDS OF NATIONAL SECURITY

Who's the woman in the red dress? It seems to me she's the one that trained him to deliver those nonsensical answers when his fuckups get brought up.

Friendly reminder of what's at Bangor and why Trudeau and China are a very real and serious threat to national security.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Base_Kitsap

Why not both?

t. Trudeau

'>>8522551

One Billion in circulation.

Also this
kek
n the mid-1990s, a man in Germany was caught with up to $11 million in counterfeit Canadian Tire money. It was recovered before he left for Canada to redeem it. An Armenian man from the country of Georgia also had similar ideas about counterfeit scrip, and was caught with over 45 million in counterfeit coupons.

Wholly shit this is huge, when did this all happen?

… Come on user the date is literally in the video at the beginning. Dec 7th, this year.

Post dat sauce nigger

youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition/videos

Needs another link. That one got copyright claimed.

Top level bantz

What the fuck? Is it some kind of shadow currency?

Doesn't matter if Trudeau goes down. Canada will just elect another, just like England keeps electing Thatchers.

Fuck em.

jej

Welcome to the Westminster system, where they all call themselves "honourable" and implying that an MP is lying or otherwise dishonourable is unparliamentary language and banned, even if it's true.

To think that Harper kicked Bev Oda out over a $16 OJ glass and this nigger is gonna serve out his full term despite the fact that we all know he was actively lobbied by Chinese gov't representatives to make buying real estate even easier and to allow a Chinese conglomerate to buy out a chain of BC nursing homes.

Nobody even has any way to throw him out, the public can't do shit, the opposition can't do shit. We're stuck with 2 more years of Turdeau.

He can't really back out of vote reform at this point (but he'll make it as shit as possible), but I'm willing to bet he tries and drags out the legalization of weed, so he can say he'll do it in the second term (for real now!) so potheads can vote for him all over again.

D A Y O F T H E L E A F

We don't have impeachment laws in Canada. They can vote no confidence in the government though, whether or not the opposition would do this is another question. See back in the 00's, the opposition(liberals) did this three to the conservatives. They lost the election…3 times. It's politically risky. It could lead to the conservatives losing more seats, or only a slight-change in the house. What happened to the Liberals is they lost seats every time, and at the end of the 3rd election the conservatives had a majority. What can happen is the voters would in turn take out on them either during the no-confidence election or next election(post-4yr period). Most likely what will happen is Trudeau will resign.

We might see a new election. But more likely the Liberals will vote in a new head of the party, this happened to the PC's during the tenure of Mulroney. The new head of the PC party was elected, and she took over as PM for her very brief period. What could also happen is we'll see a RCMP investigation or a senate investigation. More likely RCMP, since it involves money. Keep in mind as well back in the 90's the Liberals funneled money into Quebec, washed it through shell companies, then dumped it directly into the Liberal Party coffers.

Don't forget that the very old bills are worth serious money. Some of them even include "can be redeemed at gas bar" those one's haven't been around for 10-15 years now, but a $0.10CT bill with that on it can be worth $20-30 with a collector.

He looked and acted like Pheonix Wright in that webm
Also where have I heard i-i-i-i-i-if before

This is all obviously russia's fault

I never though about that. My family just kind of kept them over the years without bothering to spend them. I ended up with a few hundred dollars of the stuff. Too bad the only half interesting one i have is a 1 dollar from 1989. black on the front and blue on the back.

user, I.., uh? Is he making fun of the reporter? Is he serious? Do you have any background from this?

it's a joke.
lookup clarke and dawe

No. I remember a time a few years back when Mulcair was calling out the Conservatives on some corruption and the Conservative responding to him just repeated the same thing about defending Israel, over and over, nobody stopped him.

And you are getting none of it.
You may find a 5 cent or a 10 cent here and there as a non-canadian via the darkweb but that's as far you will go, cuck.